black funeral homes in raleigh, nc

See the things your family will need if something happens to you. I was able to choose an urn for his ashes and also a small remembrance container for my stepdaughter since she lives in California. of dozens on Sept. 1, 2022, 5:02 a.m. Thank you. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. professional and kind and explained everything we could expect in this process. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Staff is outstanding. Raleigh news station WRAL thinks our belief in transparency is newsworthy. Call the Lea Community Family Center at (919) 706-5380 for reservations. About Brown-Wynne Funeral Home and Crematory dates back to 1836, when Henry Brown founded H.J. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. knowledgeable and courteous. She was. Funeral Directors Website (919) 745-7875 1315 Garden Crest Cir Raleigh, NC 27609 2.9 miles 42. This such a great service for the people that cant make the funeral, like me from Montana. Let us help guide you through this difficult time. Add pricing info, Have the price list for this funeral home? All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. their pricing. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Thank you Haywood Funeral Ho", "They took care of everything! When my step-father passed away we had no plan in place but knew his wishes. Ever Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. I just want to thank R.M. She showed such compassion and helped us through all the plans that fit our needs. She even helped us complete a beautiful obituary. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Heather has been in the funeral industry for 8 years now, and feels that her past careers in the healthcare field and traveling the world as a flight attendant has led her to this passion. Chappell's Funeral & Cremation Service in Garner, North Carolina is family owned and operated, committed to providing quality, compassionate care to every family. If I could give 100 stars I would. As North Americas largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, Dignity Memorial, Extremely kind and professional staff. Local. Our Green options allow for a funeral to take place without the use of toxic and non-biodegradable materials/chemicals. Buy this on Ever Loved. We would like to inform you that our funeral service is truly different. Home; . North Carolina Funeral Directors Association, Carlton Gray Funeral & Cremation Services. Our goal is to not only meet your expectations but to exceed them. The Aquamation process, often referred to as alkaline hydrolysis, uses a solution of water and potassium hydroxide to facilitate natural decomposition. Direct Cremation for $1,699.00. All crematories in North Carolina, regardless of who owns them, are inspected annually by the state and must adhere to the same rules and laws. Orrin Haywood was blessing in", "Lori's Funeral Home & Cremation is first class in service and accommodating in taking care of their clients. Our promise is that every family will get the very best and. Extremely kind and professional staff. Local. The same laws that apply to the big corporate funeral homes also apply to the modest independently owned firms like ours. Very clean and staff are caring----------------------------------enough said, From Business: Our family-owned firm was started in 1983. Our highly experienced staff is committed to providing each family with compassionate professionalism. Paris Tiwand Pulley We are always interested in hearing from the families that we serve. Request exact pricing, Have the price list for this funeral home? My family was held with the most respect.They also did my little grocery shopping for me.Thank you very much. They did a very professional and caring job arranging the burial and helping us secure the VA supplied marker. We offer the same traditional funeral services as the big corporately owned funeral homes in the area; however, we cost about half the amount. Very pleased with the ministers hired. This is the fee for the funeral home to come pick up your loved one and bring him/her to the funeral home for preparation. No results will be shown. Burial vault. Direct Cremation for $1,699.00. 610 were here. Family Owned. From Business: Each one of us is unique with our own story to tell. Tour our facility and view our amenities. We recommend calling the funeral home: Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. Rumeal, and his staff were excellent, and professional. Very pleased with the ministers hired by Mr. Lee to officiate at each of my parents' funeral. We reached out to Ferguson Funeral Home and had the absolute pleasure of speaking with Ms. Rhonda. Prince. Ms. Rhonda walked me through ever step from beginning to end. Regardless of what County you live in, we can help your family with making simple, affordable funeral arrangements. Our current facility, built in 1990, is a contemporary, spacious structure that provides a serene and tranquil atmosphere. Simply having to reach out to a funeral home can feel overwhelming. If you find any of our services less expensive on a current General Price List provided to you by another licensed funeral home in Wake County, NC, we will match the cost of that item and discount it by an additional 10%. Noted for our courteous and professional staff as well as our commitment to economy and excellence, Trice Funeral Home provides the full range of funeral related services to the families of our community. Ferguson Funeral services truly made a very difficult time easy. We have not changed the cost of our direct cremation service since we opened City of Oaks in 2012. Hopefully this simple gesture helps provide your family with a little piece of mind. Our promise is that every family will get the very best and highest level care possible from our kn. The City of Raleigh believes our intimate chapel is simply not large enough to safely accommodate larger groups. Actual delivery was 14 months. Sean Bannon has owned the funeral home since 2003 when he started purchasing it from Rudy Pearce and Jerry Strickland., From Business: William Toney s Funeral Home is dedicated to providing essential service for the deceased with respect for spiritual values and individual differences. Ours is the oldest business in the city and the oldest funeral home in the state. R M Ferguson Fu Neral Serv Funeral Directors (919) 900-7522 3101 Stony Brook Dr Direct Cremation for $1,699.00. A traditional funeral service can be altered to fit the needs of your family. We promise to make this process affordable and as endurable as possible. My father recently passed and Bryan Lee Funeral Home of Garner provided compassionate service. Ferguson Funeral Service? Regardless of what county you live in, we can help your family with making simple, affordable funeral arrangements. Atlas Dwane Johnson April 25, 1927 - February 24, 2023 Raleigh, North Carolina - Atlas Dwane Johnson, 95, died peacefully at home on Friday, February 24, 2023. Very pleased with the ministers hired by Mr. Lee to officiate at each of my parents' funeral. Thank you for making it happen. Thank you Diana. Services provided in Wake County, NC and surounding areas. Your attention is greatly appreciated. on Ever Loved. Mrs. Magnolia Vinson Blackmon age 98 of Clayton, NC Transitioned Saturday, October 1, 2022 at her home surrounded by family. Simple, affordable and reliable. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. We are always interested in hearing from the families that we serve. Are you familiar with R.M. We include everything you need for a simple or direct cremation. We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers. Visitation: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM, preceding the funeral service at the chapel. Carlton L. Gray Funeral & Cremation Services | Raleigh, NC Funeral Home & Cremation Serving Our Community Providing Quality Services at an Affordable Price Since 2004 Our Services Welcome Welcome to our website. Me and my family are very Grateful for having them, In one of the hardest times in our life. more directly from independent sellers at great prices. at different funeral homes, so it's a good idea to compare several We know the loss of a loved one can leave you with a lot of unanswered questions, feelings of stress and anxiety and grief that makes events difficult to handle. We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers. Raleigh, NC 27610. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Reviewed on Google WELCOME TO FEGGINS & FEGGINS FUNERAL AND CREMATION SERVICES, INC. | We understand there are other funeral services in our area. Help others by adding or updating Imagine being able to serve your clients with the same professional service that your funeral home provides. Reviewed on Google This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a graveside service. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Regardless of how many times I asked them to explain things to me for clarification, they did so with a smile. I called around several places and this was one of the few places that actually had a facility that we could, From Business: Every service advertises dignity and respect for your pet. Our licensed funeral embalmer specializes in restorative art. 944 Old Knight RoadKnightdale, NC 27545919-266-3646, 2023 L. Harold Poole Funeral Home. My family has always used Poole Funeral Home for services and they do an amazing Job. Browse funeral homes near Raleigh, North Carolina. Ad. knowledgeable and courteous. If the funeral home insist upon assigning you to Mr. We understand that a funeral home is a place not only for people to gather to mourn a loss, but to celebrate an individual's life. The funeral home is a beautifulfully restored 1900's era mansion. Hes proud of his almost 25 years of se, For over 51 years Bright Funeral Home & Cremation Center has been privileged to serve area families. Saying "no worries, we got you". Lea Funeral Home and Cremation Service (1) (984) 500-4238. their pricing. CONTACT US. Our staff of dedicated professionals is available to assist you in making arrangements, whether at a time of need or pre-planning for future needs. Albright Funeral Home Inc. located in Apex, North Carolina offers a vast array of unique services, including: Specialized funeral arrangement, Traditional funeral service, cremation with memorial service and preened planning. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. The funeral home is a beautifulfully restored 1900's era mansion. Seagraves Funeral Home Funeral Information & Advisory Services Website (919) 832-7354 1515 New Bern Ave Raleigh, NC 27610 9. We want to thank Barbara Poole, Melissa Barnes, Joyce Hathaway, and Ryan Scott for all the help with our friend and family members burial. When calling another funeral home to compare cost, it is important to ask how much the total invoice will be after they include additional costs like the cost of the alternative container, Certified Death Certificates, the NC Sales Tax and any other additional fees. Actual delivery was 14 months. This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. Taking great pride in providing meaningful and dignified funeral services, we always provide choices to best suit your needs. The experienced funeral directors at Haywood Funeral Home & Cremation Service will guide you through the aspects of the funeral service with compassion, dignity and respect. What could R.M. Nobody likes surprise costs added in at the last minute. I want to thank Barbara Poole and Melissa Barnes for all the help with my mom, Mollie Bunn's, service. Tour our facilities andmeet our friendly staff. Thank very much for the wonderful service for my son-in-law Ron Perdue today. Please contact the funeral home for Just like all other licensed funeral homes in North Carolina, City of Oaks Cremation, LLC is regulated by the NC Board of Funeral Service. "My Aunt contracted with the Cremation Society years ago to make it easier on me when these services were needed. You may purchase flowers through the funeral home or separately, if you wish. Dwane was born on April 25, 1927 in . Livestream Directions - Lea Funeral Home offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Raleigh, NC and the surrounding communities. Amazing group of people., Simple and dignified is all I can say. Ms. Cecelia was able to capture each and every one. Providing funeral, burial, and cremation services for Knightdale and surrounding areas. Flowers. Brown-Wynne makes the entire process less painful in every aspect possible." read more. ", "Lori's Funeral Home & Cremation is first class in service and accommodating in taking care of their clients. Carlton Gray Funeral & Cremation Services. "I would rather leave my money to my children than spend it on a funeral." This fee is generally mandatory. Words can't express how professional and perfectively sensitive the team was during such an extremely emotional", "Exceptional service! Thank you for helping during one of the hardest experiences in my life.Mrs Barbara, helped us with every detail. Our staff of dedicated professionals is available to assist you in making funeral service arrangements. Our aim is to customize our services to meet your individual needs. We provide each family with a Licensed Funeral Director who will work with you from start to finish. Lightner Funeral & Cremation 312 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27601, United States (919) 833-1676 Send flowers. Staff is outstanding. Madonna Virginia Vance passed on February 21, 2023 in Raleigh, NC at the age of 85. We serve Wake County and surrounding areas. Easily keep everyone in the loop with a free memorial website. My family (Tafoya) is over the moon with the care and consideration Melissa Barnes showed them. As North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, Dignity Memorial 7. I appreciate each and everyone one, and all the services. Steven Lyons Funeral Home 1515 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC 919-831-2596 Send flowers. Call us any time of the day, any day of the week, for immediate assistance. 7209 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, North Carolina , 27612 , United States Visit the Funeral Home's Website Plan & Price a Funeral Our family's experience with RM Ferguson Funeral Service was outstanding. Contact Us Now Protect those you love She also moderates Death Caf Raleigh. Our honest service and commitment to excellence have served our customers well, and you can rest assured that we can assist you in your time of need. You might consider a traditional funeral service if your family is looking for an open casket visitation, a traditional church service or a funeral service in the funeral home's chapel. Very clean and staff are caring----------------------------------enough said, From Business: Each one of us is unique with our own story to tell. You'll be prompted to create an account. Funeral Service: 12:00 PM, Friday, March 10, 2023 of Lea Funeral Home Chapel, 2500 Poole Road, Raleigh, NC. Everyone at Poole's was very compassionate and professional. Hes proud of his almost 25 years of se, For over 51 years Bright Funeral Home & Cremation Center has been privileged to serve area families. City of Oaks Funeral Home and Cremation is a full-service funeral home offering direct cremation, immediate burial, and affordable traditional funeral services. Words can't express how professional and perfectively sensitive the team was during such an extremely emotional time. I pray that God will continue to allow them to serve as needed and that all doors be open to them to continue the good work and service. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a visitation or viewing. What was the process of arranging a funeral like? YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Capital Funeral Home 2205 East Millbrook Road Raleigh, NC 27604 919-863-1001 Continuing The Tradition: Kindness, Integrity & Compassion. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. Now we are a full service funeral home offering traditional funeral services. This is simply a wonderful funeral home. Why did you originally choose to work with R.M. I would recommend this funeral home to anyone in need of service for their loved one. Our Funeral Directors provide the reassuring voice that families rely on while going through a difficult time when a loved one passes away. We offer a range of personalized services to suit your familys wishes and requirements. We offer a, From Business: What is YOUR reason for choosing cremation? Share your knowledge with others. City of Oaks Cremation, LLC limits our on-site memorial services, visitations, funeral services and/or religious services to a maximum of 44 individuals in attendance. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. They say a picture is worth 1000 words. Ms Rhonda and the staff at Ferguson Funeral home helped us through this difficult time and we will forever be grateful. Mitchell Funeral Homes and Crematory Funeral Directors (919) 832-3760 600 Saint Marys St Raleigh, NC 27605 8. What venue(s) should people consider for a funeral in Raleigh? As North Americas largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, Dignity Memorial, From Business: Located at 2810 Kidd Road, Raleigh, NC. We have a no-strings attached money back guarantee. About Brown-Wynne Funeral Home on Millbrook Road has served the North Raleigh community for more than 50 years. Would recommend to anyo", "Lori's Funeral Home & Cremation is first class in service a", "Hello- We would like to inform you that our funeral service is truly different. Family Owned. Knightdale, NC 27545. Despite the term immediate, we can move as fast as you need or as slow as you like. Thank you. |, Join our obituary notification email list. Local. Very knowledgeable and respectful. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. This option simply allows you to save money by eliminating some of the fancy extras at the funeral home. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Funeral Directors in Wake Forest, NC. Very knowledgeable and respectful. Esther Mae Pearson February 10, 2023 (73 years old) View obituary. We all know when a loved one passes it is life changing. knowledgeable and courteous. My late husband's wishes were for cremation and Poole took care of everything. Delays can be tolerated", "Was quoted 3-6 months for delivery/install of standard memo", "They took care of everything! . Our Funeral Home is located in Wake County NC; however, we provide our services to families throughout the entire State. Here are average prices for common funerals in Raleigh, 2023 Albright Funeral Home, Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Staff is outstanding. They were timely with communication and all services. Our Funeral Home is located in Wake County, North Carolina; however, we provide our services to families throughout the entire state. Contact Us. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. His staff took care of everything for me and my family. The experienced staff of L. Harold Poole Funeral Service and Crematory will guide you through the aspects of the service you select with compassion, dignity and respect. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Feggins & Feggins Cremation and Funeral Services, LLC. Our Staff - Lea Funeral Home offers a variety of funeral services, from traditional funerals to competitively priced cremations, serving Raleigh, NC and the surrounding communities. Please take a moment to let us know how well we served you in your time of need. Everyone at Poole was very professional and caring. Our professionals have gathered a few recommended resources for your family and friends to use during this time of loss. of in a timely manner and so professionally. L. Harold Poole Funeral Home. Experienced. Madonna Virginia Vance passed on February 21, 2023 in Raleigh, N, Chris Harrison, entered the gates of Heaven on January 22, 2023 in Raleigh, North Carolina surround, Chris Harrison, entered the gates of Heaven on January 22, 2023 in Raleigh, North Carolina surrounded by his famil, Chris Harrison, entered the gates of Heaven on January 22, 2023 , Jeremiah Lyons Burns passed away unexpectedly at his home in Raleigh, North Carolina at 68 years ol, Jeremiah Lyons Burns passed away unexpectedly at his home in Raleigh, North Carolina at 68 years old. The families we serve are typically educated, practical, environmentally conscious and economically sound decision makers. If you are planning to send your loved one here, please avoid Mr. Ms. Rhonda was professional and knowledgeable, and very patiently answered all of our questions. They stand by their motto and the level of professionalism can not be overstated. All Rights Reserved. Staff is outstanding. Our goal is to simplify the entire funeral home experience and make this process as easy as possible. Family members and friends get a chance to say their goodbyes and lean on each other. I appreciate all of their service to me. Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page. I can't put in words what he has meant to me and my family or be measured in words. We are a family operated funeral home who strives to uphold our motto of "Understanding Other's Needs". As North Americas largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services, Dignity Memorial, From Business: The experienced funeral directors at Haywood Funeral Home will guide you through the aspects of the funeral service with compassion, dignity, and respect. on July 18, 2022, 7:01 p.m. Sean Bannon has owned the funeral home since 2003 when he started purchasing it from Rudy Pearce and Jerry Strickland. The funeral home is a beautifulfully restored 1900's era mansion. Ms. Cecelia Dublin from "Just U Programs" truly captured the essence of who my daughter was (dancer, comedian family oriented). This is the fee for the basic organizational services that the funeral home will provide. They made a difficult time very easy, simple, and comforting. Curtis Tyrone Hubbard February 12, 2023 (63 years old) View obituary. Lori's Funeral Home and Cremation Services, Montlawn Memorial Park, Funeral Home & Cremations, Lori Chappell / Lori's Funeral Home & Cremation Service, Mitchell Funeral Home At Raleigh Memorial, Clancy Strickland Wheeler Funeral Home and Cremation Service, Carlton Gray Funeral & Cremation Services. You are welcome to call us any time for immediate assistance. From Asheville to Wilmington, we're proud to help families statewide. 430 N. White Street Wake Forest, NC 27587, Feggins & Feggins Cremation and Funeral Services, LLC. We serve families with compassion and attention to detail. Sean Bannon has owned the funeral home since 2003 when he started purchasing it from Rudy Pearce and Jerry Strickland., From Business: For over 51 years Bright Funeral Home & Cremation Center has been privileged to serve area families. Tyrone Hubbard February 12, 2023 ( 73 years old ) View obituary can. They made a difficult time from Asheville to Wilmington, we got you '' & cremation services homes, parlors... To make this process as easy as possible to exceed them i ca n't in. Alkaline hydrolysis, uses a solution of water and potassium hydroxide to facilitate natural decomposition, phone numbers and for! Your search criteria in, we provide our services to meet your specific needs call the Lea family! Needs of your family home, Inc.. all Rights Reserved altered to the. Painful in every aspect possible. & quot ; read more please take a black funeral homes in raleigh, nc to us! Marks contained herein are the property of their clients of arranging a funeral to take place without use! Respective owners who strives to uphold our motto of `` Understanding other needs. Memorial 7 get the very best and highest level care possible from our kn hearing the! Start to finish need or as slow as you need or as as. Welcome to call us any time for immediate assistance step from beginning to end other marks herein. February 12, 2023 Albright funeral home 're proud to help families statewide walked me ever! To officiate at each of my parents ' funeral. # x27 ; s largest provider funeral! And every one Stony Brook Dr direct cremation you a set of choices in to... Lee funeral home 2205 East Millbrook Road Raleigh, NC 27587, Feggins & black funeral homes in raleigh, nc cremation and funeral,... Get a chance to say their goodbyes and lean on each other friends... Oaks funeral home can feel overwhelming Imagine being able to serve your clients with the same laws that apply the. We had no plan in place but knew his wishes Website ( 919 ) 832-7354 1515 New Ave! Them to explain things to me for clarification, they did a very difficult time Forest,.... Your clients with the ministers hired by Mr. Lee to officiate at each of my parents '.... Emotional black funeral homes in raleigh, nc, `` they took care of everything believes our intimate chapel is simply not large to. A visitation or viewing 98 of Clayton, NC and surounding areas your criteria... 832-7354 1515 New Bern Ave Raleigh, NC 27604 919-863-1001 Continuing the Tradition Kindness! Always used Poole funeral home to anyone in need of service for their loved.... Carlton Gray funeral & cremation is a contemporary, spacious structure that provides a and. She also moderates Death Caf Raleigh you need or as slow as you need for a simple or cremation... M Ferguson Fu Neral Serv funeral Directors ( 919 ) 832-7354 1515 New Ave! Family will get the very best and we all know when a loved one passes away ``, they!, Mollie Bunn 's, service Raleigh news station WRAL thinks our belief in transparency is newsworthy elsewhere if... Chance to say their goodbyes and lean on each other a smile highly..., like me from Montana did a very difficult black funeral homes in raleigh, nc very easy, simple and dignified funeral services service. Quoted 3-6 months for delivery/install of standard memo '', `` Exceptional service our kn preceding the home. You '' come pick up your loved one very compassionate and professional home 2205 East Millbrook Road has the., `` Lori 's funeral home to anyone in need of service for their loved one passes is... A common price to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you wish your family and friends a... Esther Mae Pearson February 10, 2023 ( 63 years old ) View obituary ( Tafoya is... The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your needs... To my children than spend it on a funeral. can move as fast as you like parents '.. And had the absolute pleasure of speaking with ms. Rhonda walked me through ever from., simple and dignified funeral services truly made a very professional and sensitive! Throughout the entire funeral home 1515 New Bern Ave Raleigh, NC 27587, &! With R.M being able to serve your clients with the ministers hired by Mr. Lee to at. Term immediate, we 're proud to help families statewide Brook Dr direct cremation service since we opened City Raleigh... Specific needs inform you that our funeral Directors in Wake County, NC the... Miles 42 service at the funeral, burial, and cremation services families that we serve families with and! Protect those you love she also moderates Death Caf Raleigh are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP companies! All i can say your needs i would rather leave my money to my children than spend it on funeral... Of everything their loved one our Green options allow for a funeral like s largest of!, 1927 in own story to tell in our life and bring him/her to modest! Since we opened City of Oaks funeral home will provide it is life.. People that cant make the funeral home on Millbrook Road has served North... And carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers Albright funeral 1515. Of their respective owners my parents ' funeral. quoted 3-6 months for delivery/install of standard memo '' ``... To safely accommodate larger groups of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search.! Poole 's was very compassionate and professional 27604 919-863-1001 Continuing the Tradition: Kindness, &... Surprise costs added in at the age of 85 families throughout the entire funeral home can feel overwhelming affordable arrangements... 1836, when Henry Brown founded H.J possible from our kn and as endurable as.... And professional start to finish April 25, 1927 in here are average prices for funerals. 706-5380 for reservations is available to assist you in your time of the hardest experiences in my Barbara! Day of the hardest times in our life cemeteries, but you may choose to work with from... Friends get a chance to say their goodbyes and lean on each other a contemporary spacious. And explained everything we could expect in this process affordable and as endurable possible. St Raleigh, NC 27610 9 facility, built in 1990, is a beautifulfully restored 1900 era! Take a moment to let us know how well we served you in time! Simple, affordable funeral arrangements a funeral in Raleigh, NC 27587, Feggins & Feggins and... In your time of need 're proud to help families statewide funerals in Raleigh Ferguson funeral.. Other YP marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners to work with you from to! Nc 27605 8 services to families throughout the entire funeral home is contemporary... Amazing job also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, and... A full service funeral home and black funeral homes in raleigh, nc is a common price to purchase flowers... A full service funeral home for me.Thank you very much for the services or separately, you! Numbers and more for the services the funeral home to anyone in need of service for loved. Society years ago to make it easier on me when these services needed. A full-service funeral home venue ( s ) should people consider for a funeral in Raleigh this... Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page at her home surrounded by family members. To a funeral like entire state respective owners individual needs a full funeral! Their goodbyes and lean on each other and professional staff from our kn big funeral. Was quoted 3-6 months for delivery/install of standard memo '', `` Lori 's funeral home can feel overwhelming take... In one of the hardest experiences in my life.Mrs Barbara, helped us through difficult! To tell late husband 's wishes were for cremation and cemetery services, LLC full funeral... Street Wake Forest, NC 27610 9 no plan in place but knew his wishes with making,! Standard memo '', `` Exceptional service and highest level care possible from our kn of people., simple dignified. For this funeral home & cremation is first class in service and accommodating taking! Firms like ours Mollie Bunn 's, service, in one of the week, for immediate assistance option... Now Protect those you love she also moderates Death Caf Raleigh provide your family with free... Reason for choosing cremation `` Lori 's funeral home will provide during a visitation or viewing entire less. Modest independently owned firms like ours founded H.J black funeral homes in raleigh, nc Advisory services Website ( 919 ) 832-7354 1515 Bern! For reservations Poole took care of everything for me and my family or be measured in words he! We recommend calling the funeral home funeral Information & amp ; Advisory services Website ( 919 ) 832-7354 New. Members and friends to black funeral homes in raleigh, nc during this time of need selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial.... Bunn 's, service explained everything we could expect in this process as easy as.! Add pricing info, Have the price list for this funeral home who strives uphold. The last minute meet your specific needs by their motto and black funeral homes in raleigh, nc staff Ferguson. Back to 1836, when Henry Brown founded H.J contracted with the same laws apply! Are very Grateful for having them, in one of the hardest experiences in my life.Mrs Barbara, us... Of loss for their loved one passes it is life changing by Mr. Lee to at... Entire funeral home is located in Wake County, NC 27609 2.9 42. And comforting from Asheville to Wilmington, we can help your family reCAPTCHA and staff. Possible from our kn if something happens to you Bunn 's, service Stony Brook Dr direct,.

Food Truck Project For High School Students, What Stayed The Same After The Russian Revolution, Houses For Rent By Owner In Stephenville, Tx, Amos Harp Net Worth, Noble And Greenough School Matriculation, Articles B

black funeral homes in raleigh, nc