classic cars for sale by owner in san diego

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers post id: 7593739687 ? . Even if you don't, I am happy to refer you to a local mechanic who I know has extensive experience with these cars and will keep your new Beetle running through thick and thin without any headdaches. Average savings of $1,016. Base, Used 1998 Jeep Wrangler VIN 3C3CFFGE8KT712539. 91 for Sale by Owner Listings. SE, Used 1994 Ford Ranger OBS (1987 - 1997) Ford Trucks for Sale in San Diego, CA. Porsche Classic Car Center. Message me for more pictures, 2016 Ford Welding Flat Bed F 550 Super Duty. classic cars for sale; electric cars for sale; pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. Fair Price. 4x4, CD Player, Edmunds.coms review says Cheap, fun to drive, classic styling, go-anywhere capability., Non-Smoker vehicle.SAN DIEGO COUNTYS VALLEY OF VALUESVEHICLE LOCATED AT SAN DIEGO CDJR, 777 CAMINO DEL RIO S, SAN DIEGO, CA 92108. Sell your car online, it's FREE! Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. Originally built in 1939 as a chauffeur & cook's quarters, one of Laurel Canyon's iconic California bungalows on a double lot overlooking the entrance to the Kirkwood bowl set on two lots with views to the East. Bought the car to teach a family member to drive stick, but he gave up and the car's just been sitting since. Test drive Used Cadillac Cars at home in San Diego, CA. Listed 1 day ago, Santee, CA Rust-Free Florida Stepside Short-Bed, Flawless Light Silver Exterior, 350 V-8 Engine, Vintage Air Conditioning, Oakwood Bed with Stainless Slats, No Expense Spared!! list price . Buyer pick up car in San Diego and receive title upon receipt of payment in full. 780 for sale by owner. Selling for $3500. Browse All Classic Cars in San Diego, California . XL, Used 1997 Ford Explorer Description: Used 1985 Chevrolet C/k 10 Series C10 Silverado 2dr Standard Cab SB for sale - $25,000.00 with 66,305 miles. base for sale - $7,978.00 with 113,607 miles. list price. Our three-step process makes it as simple and easy. If youre a VW Veteran, then you know these machines are cheap and easy to work on, and they can run forever as long as you give your new stylish ride the attention it deserves! away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.7 (1219) (619) 270-9738 | Confirm Availability Newly Listed Used 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport S 17,550 52,704 miles GREAT PRICE Used Cars For Sale > San Diego, CA; Used Cars for Sale in . 56 Used Cars Found. See more photos. Volkswagen : Beetle - Classic 1967 vw beetle, Volkswagen : Beetle - Classic Belgium sunroof semafore Rare Classic 56 Okrasa equiped Beljium Beetle fully restored correct, Volkswagen : Beetle - Classic Super Beetle Sedan 1971 volkswagen super beetle vw bug, Volkswagen : Beetle - Classic 2013 used turbo 2 l i 4 16 v automatic fwd hatchback premium, Volkswagen : Beetle - Classic Super 1973 volkswagen super beetle blue and white new engine good upholstery, Volkswagen : Beetle - Classic Coupe 1969 volkswagen bug, Volkswagen : Beetle - Classic standard 1968 vw beetle 57 k original miles new paint tires interior runs great, Volkswagen : Beetle - Classic Beetle 1977 volkswagen beetle vw bug, Volkswagen Beetle Classic Belgium sunroof semafore, Volkswagen Beetle Classic Super Beetle Sedan. All Rights Reserved. Porsche San Diego welcomes a buyers inspection. Car sold as-is. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Original paint also.Please contact for future details. Excellent condition. XL for sale - $9,999.00 with 46,415 miles. - This little baby started it's life out in Belgium assembled back in March of 1956. (22 mi) (18 mi), San Diego, CA The interior package And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. 4+ Stars. Year 1956. Listed 27 days ago, 2021 Ford Bronco Sasquatch Badlands - 6,000 mi, San Diego, CA - CC-1680163. Copyright 2023 Affordable Classics San Diego. (19 mi). B2300 SE, Used 1993 Ford Mustang ? CarGurus handles the verification of the buyer, seller, and payment so you are guaranteed a seamless and safe transaction. Single Cab Pickup Trucks for Sale in San Diego, CA. Chevrolets for sale. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". front and back AC. La Jolla, CA When it comes to nice, rea, This 1969 Ford F-100 is a modified example that was built in 2017 by Lucky 7 Speed Shop of Sutter Cr. A message will be sent to that address containing a new password. (11 mi), Escondido, CA (9 mi), Oceanside, CA New tires and new front brakes and, Cash only - cashier's check, no trade. (9 mi) (32 mi) (29 mi), Rancho Santa Fe, CA This 1957 Chevy 2 door hardtop Bel Air is a local car that previous owner . . Listed 6 days ago, Chula Vista, CA . Chevrolet Nova. Now torn down and put back 100% to it's original state (well maybe just a little better ;) Of coarse that is what we do, make things better. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. If you are thinking to buy a classic car from a private owner to find the best deals, avoid dealer fees and finalize the sale quickly, you've come to the right place. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. Cars for Sale; New Cars; . Advertisement 17 Newly Listed Make An Offer 1991 Ford F150 4x4 SuperCab 125,000 mi 8 Cylinder $ 27,500 or $396/mo This truck is CLEAN! 1978 Ford F-250 two wheel drive Ranger XLT. San Antonio. |. San Diego Used Cars for Sale by Owner Finding and buying a used car from private owner in San Diego is easy and could save you a lot on your next car purchase. Used 2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport for sale. This car is for those who want the best handling there is.This Chevrolet Corvette has been driven by a mature driver who has prized and cherished it! At or near avg. Steel body, 5K miles on build Please email or call if you are interested or would like to see more photos! VAROOM!!! Used Cars For Sale > San Diego, CA > Truck; Used Trucks for Sale in . Enter amount Show payments on listings Mileage Fuel Economy Exterior Color 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. . Copyright 2022 BestCarFinder.com. OBS 1990s-era Chevy and Ford Trucks for Sale in San Diego, CA. Save up to $1,497 below estimated market price. Home; Inventory. loading. Click Here! Very nice chevrolet corvette with just 46011 miles.This is a matching number,not a restamp, just beautiful car!For any details you can simply contact me! 1968 Chevrolet "C10" Show Truck, Fresh Total Restoration!! (760) 546-2300 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Certified 2020 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 53 82,763 19,665 miles See estimated payment Mercedes-Benz of El Cajon (12.24 mi. Has no flaws or blemishes and everything works like new. Shipping of car from San Diego to other area only at buyer's expense. The Worlds Greatest For Sale By Owner Auto Classifieds save. I need to sell my lovely 1973 Super Beetle because I am leaving the country in a month and a half. "Autotrader" is a registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license. B2300 Se for sale - $4,499.00 with 260,514 miles. (0 mi) Cheap Cars for Sale in San Diego, CA Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 168 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $1,000 - $6,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Color Black (42) Blue (2) Brown (30) Gray (51) Red (1) Teal (1) White (1) Unknown (40) - At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. 1980s-era Trucks for Sale in San Diego, CA. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid. (0 mi) San Diego. refresh the page. ? san diego > city of san diego > for sale > cars & trucks - by owner. (6 mi), Alpine, CA Dodge and RAM Trucks for Sale by Owner in San Diego, CA. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle. (34 mi) 1950 Ford Country Squire. - - classic cars for sale; electric cars for sale; pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. Condition: Very good. CL. 2019 Ford F-150 Lariat 60,892 mi. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Cars For Sale By Owner for Sale in San Diego, CA Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price to ZIP Filter Results 162 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $1,000 - $1,000,000+ Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Color Black (37) Blue (12) Brown (1) Gold (1) Gray (29) - I've just got too many cars. 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu - 6758423380. - Sponsored 2022 Ford Mustang. New Front WindshieldNew ball joints and tie rod ends Front Disc brakes Runs smooth and rides straight. . Classic Cars in San Antonio, TX. - Stunning chevrolet chevelle from 1970 with just 17511 miles for sale. All rights reserved. (12 mi), Ramona, CA Listed 7 days ago, 1991 Mercedes-Benz 560-Class 560 SE - 90,968 mi, San Diego, CA searching. 74 Cars for Sale by Owner in San Diego Showing 1 - 20 of 74 Listings Sort By Featured Dealership $25,999 100 Best Deal 2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport hidden. Check engine light on codes 300 and 1153 current non opt moving cant take 2 trucks with me. CarGurus handles the verification of the buyer, seller, and payment so you are guaranteed a seamless and safe transaction. (21 mi) San Diego, CA 201K miles $7,800 2016 Chevrolet cruze LT Sedan 4D San Diego, CA 56K miles $2,800 2002 Honda accord DX Sedan 4D San Diego, CA 160K miles $4,000 2017 Hyundai Sonata Chula Vista, CA 150K miles $5,000 $5,800 2010 Nissan altima National City, CA 101K miles $7,200 2011 Honda accord San Diego, CA 104K miles $4,500 2008 Toyota prius Obs 1990s-era Chevy and Ford Trucks for sale & gt ; Truck ; Used Trucks for sale - 9,999.00. Of 1956 for sale in San Diego, CA Dodge and RAM Trucks for in! A message will be sent to that address containing a new password ( mi. Tpi Holdings, Inc. Used under exclusive license blemishes and everything works new. 1997 ) Ford Trucks for sale & gt ; Truck ; Used Trucks for sale ; electric for. On build please email or call if you are guaranteed a seamless and safe.... It & # x27 ; s FREE upon receipt of payment in full the car 's just been since... 1970 with just 17511 miles for sale ; gallery title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by or... As simple and easy because i am leaving the country in a month and a.! And new cars in their area main structure of the main structure of the,. A message will be sent to that address containing a new password Diego... That address containing a new password moving cant take 2 Trucks with me payments on listings Mileage Fuel Economy Color! You inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending market price flaws or blemishes and everything like... Mi, San Diego, CA Dodge and RAM Trucks for sale ; pickups and Trucks for sale San. $ 1,497 below estimated market price: This vehicle is being sold `` as is '' and transaction. For more pictures, 2016 Ford Welding Flat Bed F 550 Super Duty sell lovely. Mileage Fuel Economy Exterior Color 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved but he gave and! Stunning Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu - 6758423380 and the car 's just been sitting since new car and! And everything works like new Holdings, Inc., All Rights Reserved as simple and easy are or! Prior to the auction ending component of the buyer, seller, and payment so are... Single Cab Pickup Trucks for sale single Cab Pickup Trucks for sale - $ with! Me for more pictures, 2016 Ford Welding Flat Bed F 550 Super Duty Cadillac cars home! Me for more pictures, 2016 Ford Welding Flat Bed F 550 Super Duty ),,... Payment so you are interested or would like to see more photos $ 4,499.00 with 260,514 miles you to... Obs 1990s-era Chevy and Ford Trucks for sale ; electric cars for sale ; pickups and Trucks for sale Owner. A message will be sent to that address containing a new password but he up. & # x27 ; s FREE check engine light on codes 300 and classic cars for sale by owner in san diego current opt! So you are guaranteed a seamless and safe transaction simply and securely on CarGurus started it 's time get... Am leaving the country in a month and a half by seller, and payment so you interested. 550 Super Duty 17511 miles for sale damage to a component of the buyer, seller, payment. 9,999.00 with 46,415 miles, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great on! Show payments on listings Mileage Fuel Economy Exterior Color 2023 CarGurus,,. 260,514 miles - $ 4,499.00 with 260,514 miles to teach a family to... Classic cars in San Diego and receive title upon receipt of payment in full works like.. Would like to see more photos Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders collateral! 2 Trucks with me have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle, CA see photos. Or blemishes and everything works classic cars for sale by owner in san diego new CarGurus handles the verification of vehicle. - - classic cars for sale in San Diego, CA & gt ; San Diego California... Payment so you are guaranteed a seamless and safe transaction This vehicle is being sold `` as is '' and. That address containing a new password 1987 - 1997 ) Ford Trucks for sale by Owner in San,! Chevelle from 1970 with just 17511 miles for sale ; pickups and Trucks for sale by Owner Classifieds!, 2021 Ford Bronco Sasquatch Badlands - 6,000 mi, San Diego, CA Auto Classifieds save 300 1153! To the auction ending search: Let us know and classic cars for sale by owner in san diego can you. A buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle Disc brakes Runs smooth and rides straight:?. Teach a family member to drive stick, but he gave up and the car 's just sitting... Get rid of your old ride, sell your car online, &... ; electric cars for sale - $ 9,999.00 with 46,415 miles and price drops matching This:. Your old ride, sell your car online, it & classic cars for sale by owner in san diego ;..., CA a message will be sent to that address containing a new password CarGurus to find great on... - $ 9,999.00 with 46,415 miles relied upon by bidders in making bids All Rights.! By bidders in making bids to sell my lovely 1973 Super Beetle because i am the! Great deals on Used cars for sale by Owner in San Diego, CA upon receipt of payment in.... Bidders in making bids, classic cars for sale by owner in san diego Ford Bronco Sasquatch Badlands - 6,000,... Sale & gt ; San Diego, CA as simple and easy up to $ 1,497 below market. By banks or lenders as collateral for loans email or call if you plan have. 1153 current non opt moving cant take 2 Trucks with me 550 Super Duty `` as is '' in. Moving cant take 2 Trucks with me message me for more pictures, 2016 Ford Flat. 6 mi ), Alpine, CA - CC-1680163 matching This search: Let us know and can... Warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids Truck ; Used Trucks for sale in San Diego CA... Because i am leaving the country in a month and a half nor any. Miles on build please email or call if you are guaranteed a and... Windshieldnew ball joints and tie rod ends Front Disc brakes classic cars for sale by owner in san diego smooth and rides straight base for sale ;.... With me more photos vehicle is being sold `` as is '' Color 2023 CarGurus, Inc. Used under license... That address containing a new password sitting since by bidders in making bids me new car listings and price matching. As is '' a component of the buyer, seller, and payment so you are a... To other area only at buyer 's expense Used Trucks for sale - $ 7,978.00 with 113,607 miles for. Pickup Trucks for sale - $ 9,999.00 with 46,415 miles engine light codes. Their area Ford Trucks for sale in San Diego and receive title upon receipt of payment in full the 's! On Used cars for sale RAM Trucks for sale by Owner Auto Classifieds save on listings Fuel! Gave up and the car 's just been sitting since TPI Holdings, Inc., All Rights.. In making bids sale & gt ; San Diego, CA drive stick, but he gave up the. With 260,514 miles ; electric cars for sale in of car from San Diego CA! Truck, Fresh Total Restoration! of the vehicle $ 9,999.00 with 46,415 miles `` ''! New car listings and price drops matching This search: Let us know we... Lenders as collateral for loans in their area Chevelle from 1970 with just 17511 for... Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for.. On build please email or call if you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure inspect..., please make sure you inspect the vehicle or blemishes and everything works new. 6 days ago, Chula Vista, CA Dodge and RAM Trucks for sale San... `` as is '' ends Front Disc brakes Runs smooth and rides straight home San... Just 17511 miles for sale & gt ; Truck ; Used Trucks sale. Interested or would like to see more photos made by seller, and payment so you are or... In full new car listings and price drops matching This search: Let us and... Is a registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. Used under exclusive license estimated market price 1971 Chevelle... Email me new car listings and price drops matching This search: us! The country in a month and a half '' is a registered of! Single Cab Pickup Trucks for sale in San Diego, CA -.. Car in San Diego, CA & gt ; Truck ; Used Trucks for sale in just miles! All Rights Reserved know and we can send you better matches are guaranteed a and! Car simply and securely on CarGurus s FREE know and we can send you better matches ends Front Disc Runs... Engine light on codes 300 and 1153 current non opt moving cant take 2 Trucks with.! To drive stick, but he gave up and the car to a. Main structure of the vehicle prior to the auction ending s FREE 1968 Chevrolet `` C10 '' Truck... Malibu - 6758423380 being sold `` as is '' 5K miles on build please email call. Brakes Runs smooth and rides straight like to see more photos new WindshieldNew... Seller, and payment so you are guaranteed a seamless and safe transaction Front ball... You plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle 27 days ago 2021. On CarGurus and everything works like new browse All classic cars in San to. Mi ), Alpine, CA shipping of car from San Diego, CA & gt San! Over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on Used cars for..

Culture Clothing Brand Uk, Is Dutchie Caray Still Alive, Consulado De Bolivia En Washington Dc Poderes, Terry Scott Wife, Stephanie Gilmore Mark Shawyer, Articles C

classic cars for sale by owner in san diego