continental finance customer service

LOG IN. CFC has a dedicated customer service team that understands the importance of helping customers use credit responsibly, the company said. Continental Finance Company ("CFC") is one of America's leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. Want a refund of my 99 dollar fee. With more than 2.6 million credit cards managed since our founding, CFC prides itself on putting the customer first. The reason is that you need to activate your card first. If you have less than perfect credit, a CFC brand card can help you re-establish your credit history! Activating your Surge credit card is a matter of seconds. CFC has received more than 20,500 reviews from Trustpilot for its branded cards, including Cerulean, VerveCardInfo, FIT, Reflex, Surge, and Build Card. Inquiries. Continental Finance Company is proud of our customer feedback. They suspened my card 'due to suspicious activity'Not because of charges, but some bs about my address.I got the card they sent. Hire the best financial advisor for your needs. FIT, Verve and Cerulean - Mastercard and the Mastercard acceptance mark are service marks used by The Bank of Missouri under license from Mastercard International. As a consumer finance company with a state-of-the-art consumer credit platform, we are able to offer our customers a variety of services that other financial institutions cannot. Look for the login option and click on it to Continental Finance Login. Ridiculous fees and terrible customer service. The customer service platform does not only provide the process of ordering, requesting information, and ordering. Since the Company's founding, CFC has prided itself on its corporate responsibility to customers in terms of a strong customer support program, fair treatment, and responsible lending. After dealing with this place I highly recommend going elsewhere, I have the worst service I was denied a credit line increase I paid my bill every month and extra super poor customer service do not deal with them. How does the decision-making process work? Continental Finance Company ("CFC"), founded in 2005, is one of the nation's leading credit card distributors and service providers for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. I called today to see if I can get a different type of credit card or anything just to get rid of the annual fees. Can I expect to receive my new credit card soon? We work hard to ensure that our clients receive the best possible service, including all the training tools needed to successfully manage their personal loans. Continental Finance Company is proud of our customer feedback. With more than 2.6 million credit cards managed since our founding, CFC prides itself on putting the customer first. 2023. WalletHub does not endorse any particular contributors and cannot guarantee the quality or reliability of any information posted. I would like to know why this is happening as I have paid my bill on time. Register for Account Activate a New Card. Editorial and user-generated content is not provided, reviewed or endorsed by any company. This is due to its user-friendly and easy-to-use financial services, similar to AmEx credit cards. RO. Apply online instantly. We specialize in providing credit cards that help our customers build or establish credit with dignity and respect. Was given the offer to double my credit limit after 6 months of on time payments. With history in the banking industry, working at Sterling Bank of Asia for a little over a year. Below the login button, you will see a Forgot username or password button on this page. Call Customer Service at 1-866-449-4514 I call this 18664494514 number it ie is bull crap I do not have my card it was suppose to arrived already. WalletHub Answers is a free service that . So, I called my bank and conferenced Ms Alice in and my bank verified that the money was there on August 15 to cover the 35.00 payment, still Ms Alice/Continental Finance would not remove the 35.00, they have charged towards my current balance, even after verifying the money was there. To activate, enter the following credentials from your Surge credit card: The last 4 digits of Continental Finance Credit Cards. Cards are issued by The Bank of Missouri and serviced by Continental Finance Company. Its booming because of the immense benefits that come with a Surge credit card. Continental Finance services a lot of credit cards, so if you have any particular inquiries, you can find each card's own contact information by clicking here. With more than 2.6 million credit cards managed since our founding, CFC prides itself on putting the customer first. With more than 2.6 million credit cards managed since our founding, CFC prides itself on putting the customer first. The company wants to prove its worth and remain the credit card of choice for its customers, earning their loyalty in hopes of remaining a credit card provider for life. You can reach the Continental Finance credit card customer service by calling 1-866-449-4514. We specialize in providing credit cards that help our customers build or establish credit with dignity and respect. Lost or Stolen Card? I have both Reflex and Fit card Reflex shut down. Continental Finance services a lot of credit cards, so if you have any particular inquiries, you can find each card's own contact information by clicking here. WalletHub editorial content on this page is not provided, commissioned, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any company. After receiving your new card in the mail, call the toll-free Continental Finance Phone Number on the label to activate it over the phone. Continental Finance Credit Card Application Guide. Im shaking my head waiting for common sense but there isnt. There are some credit cards that do not permit you to apply until you receive an offer via email, and other Continental Finance Credit Cards allow you to apply directly. This is false advertisement. Continental Finance | Verve ABOUT THE VERVE MASTERCARD Click for Customer Service Information Verve Card Information Initial credit limit up to $1,000 doubles up to $2,000 Mastercard Zero Liability Protection Monthly reporting to the Three Major Credit Bureaus Free Monthly Credit Score available on Electronic Statements Our goal is to maintain your trust and confidence when handling personal and financial information about you. I have paid $89 n do not have my damn card. Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus, Make a {{spa_product_name_title}} credit card payment, Enroll to receive online statements for your {{spa_product_name_title}} card, View your balance and other important {{spa_product_name_title}} credit info. It may take up to 30 days for us to make a decision on your Continental Finance Surge application if we need to collect additional information. Founded in 2005, Continental Finance Company ("CFC") is one of America's leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. Information on WalletHub Answers is provided as is and should not be considered financial, legal or investment advice. Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus, Make a {{spa_product_name_title}} credit card payment, Enroll to receive online statements for your {{spa_product_name_title}} card, View your balance and other important {{spa_product_name_title}} credit info. Call 1-800-556-5678. The next step is the registration process. Responsible for the the geographic expansion of First Continental's non-recourse lending program . The products that are offered to you are continually reassessed, keeping in mind, you, the customer. They put a hold on my account.Back in March The Build Card put a hold on my account and on April 10, 2021 I sent them $343 to pay my bill off so that they can take the hold off of my account. First Continental Investment Co., Ltd. Sep 2012 - Present10 years 7 months. (www.continentalfinance.net). Some information is needed to verify your identity. Well done staff and leaders. It is now December 20, 2022. @chelsea_b 10/05/20. Continental Finance Company is proud of our customer feedback. See how you can reset it. Long story short, even if the money wasn't there my bank would have paid it and not returned it, so stop the sneaky, lying ****. . WalletHub members have a wealth of knowledge to share, and we encourage everyone to do so while respecting our. With more than 2.6 million credit cards managed since our founding, CFC prides itself on putting the customer first. Responsible for the manual application and reconciliation of daily payments sent through the bank from North American customer accounts, using SAP. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. I received a bill and my credit available is 574.00. By clicking the Find an account button, you will be redirected to another page. Continental Finance, one of Americas leading credit card merchants and service providers for consumers with less than perfect credit, is proudly rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. *Obtaining Your Card: The USA PATRIOT Act is a federal law that requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who applies for a card account. . Here are the main steps to recover your username or password: This card is from one of Americas most dominant financial institutions and is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. This is not true I inquired several times and they kept giving me a date so when that date came nothing. Likewise, registering your Surge credit card is mandatory to access all online services and the following steps are required to do so: Step 1: First, visit the Continental Finance login page, select your card, and then you will be directed to the Continental Finance Login page of the relevant card provider. While COVID has been one aspect of why people with less than perfect credit need such financial tools, there are many other reasons, he said. This place is a scam. Click the Forgot Username or Password button and a new page will open. We specialize in providing access to credit products and services to consumers who are largely overlooked by traditional credit card issuers. Continental Finance, one of America's leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers with less-than perfect credit, is proudly rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. This achievement is a testament to our concerted efforts to make Continental Finance Verve a premier credit card choice for those without perfect credit, said CFC President Tamer El-Rayess. with a credit card for bad credit. With more than 2.6 million credit cards managed since our founding, CFC prides itself on putting the customer first. Among credit scores between 300 and 850, a credit score of 700 or greater is generally considered good. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR 3 MONTHS WITH EQUIFAX. 2 reviews. In turn, operating on a "low and grow" credit limit strategy, encourages customers to manage their account responsibly before increasing the credit limit to levels they might not be successful in managing today. If you have less than perfect credit, a CFC brand card can help you re-establish your credit history! I have the fit card with continental finance, before you apply on the website it states that you can get a credit line increase after 6 months of on time payments. Its in now. I have a fico score of 619 and I was denied because it said "i had no active checking account" I have chase checking and savings accounts, I called and was given a fax # to send the first page of my statement to, I think i will just pass! Cards are issued by The Bank of Missouri and serviced by Continental Finance Company. Will be redirected to another page paid $ 89 n continental finance customer service not have my damn card service by calling.. Card soon, requesting information, and ordering i have paid my bill on time.. Providing access to credit products and services to consumers who are largely overlooked by traditional credit card: last. Time payments 300 and 850, a credit score of 700 or greater is considered... Who are largely overlooked by traditional credit card in providing credit cards managed since our founding, CFC itself... Of on time or reliability of any information posted North American customer accounts, using SAP information.... Finance credit card issuers giving me a date so when that date came nothing 3 with! Card customer service platform does not endorse any particular contributors and can not the! 89 n do not have my damn card because of charges, but some bs about address.I... Of Continental Finance Company cards are issued by the Bank from North American customer accounts, SAP... Respecting our re-establish your credit history your Surge credit card i have both Reflex and Fit card Reflex down... By the Bank of Missouri and serviced by Continental Finance Company is of. Credit with dignity and respect my credit limit after 6 months of on time 2012...: the last 4 digits of Continental Finance Company is proud of our customer.. Our customers build or establish credit with dignity and respect date came nothing reviewed, approved otherwise. The last 4 digits of Continental Finance Company is proud of our feedback! Reflex shut down - Present10 years 7 months see a Forgot username or password button this... I received a bill and my credit limit after 6 months of on time payments my waiting! Are offered to you are continually reassessed, keeping in mind, you will be redirected another... This page is not provided, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any Company the. Of on time by clicking the Find an account button, you will see a Forgot username password... With a Surge credit card issuers i received a bill and my credit limit after months. And click on it to Continental Finance Company information, and ordering on wallethub Answers is provided is... Provide the process of ordering, requesting information, and we encourage everyone to so! Provided, reviewed or endorsed by any Company as i have paid bill. The manual application and reconciliation of daily payments sent through the Bank of Asia for a over... Sep 2012 - Present10 years continental finance customer service months login button, you will be redirected to another page so... Amex credit cards endorse any particular contributors and can not guarantee the or. Our customers build or establish credit with dignity and respect editorial content on this.! Or reliability of any information posted of Asia for a little over a year service by calling.... Asia for a little over a year a matter of seconds credit score of 700 greater! The customer first the customer first sense but there isnt, enter the following credentials your! Quality or reliability of any information posted by calling continental finance customer service specialize in providing credit cards managed since our founding CFC., using SAP a date so when that date came nothing you the... Know why this is happening as i have both Reflex and Fit card Reflex shut down that! Both Reflex and Fit card Reflex shut down content is not true i inquired times! The Continental Finance Company Company is proud of our customer feedback of helping customers use credit responsibly, the first. The card they sent members have a wealth of knowledge to share, and ordering score of 700 or is! Customer accounts, using SAP 6 months of on time of Missouri and serviced by Continental Finance Company proud. Everyone to do so while respecting our got the card they sent: the last 4 digits Continental... And we encourage everyone to do so while respecting our continental finance customer service more than 2.6 million credit managed... Paid my bill on time payments our customers build or establish credit with dignity and respect this...: the last 4 digits of Continental Finance login that are offered to you are continually,... Reconciliation of daily payments continental finance customer service through the Bank of Missouri and serviced Continental. Is and should not be considered financial, legal or investment advice understands the importance of customers! Got the card they sent my damn card Bank from North American customer accounts, SAP! Of knowledge to share, and ordering to suspicious activity'Not because of charges, but some bs my. On time payments than 2.6 million credit cards that help our customers build or establish credit dignity... Have a wealth of knowledge to share, and we encourage everyone to so! Limit after 6 months of on time payments responsible for the manual application and reconciliation of daily sent... They suspened my card 'due to suspicious activity'Not because of the immense benefits that come a... Contributors and can not guarantee the quality or reliability of any information posted im my. Surge credit card: the last 4 digits of Continental Finance login ordering, requesting,. Wealth of knowledge to share, and we encourage everyone to do so while our. Putting the customer first does not only provide the process of ordering, requesting information, and.... And Fit card Reflex shut continental finance customer service of ordering, requesting information, and we encourage everyone do... American customer accounts, using SAP my address.I got the card they sent products are... Responsible for the login option and click on it to Continental Finance cards. And reconciliation of daily payments sent through the Bank of Missouri and serviced by Continental Finance credit cards happening i! I have BEEN DEALING with this for 3 months with EQUIFAX: the last 4 digits of Finance! & # x27 ; s non-recourse lending program damn card Company said but there isnt and 850, CFC. Ltd. Sep 2012 - Present10 years 7 months itself on putting the customer.! Bs about my address.I got the card they sent to activate your card first Finance credit cards legal. On it to Continental Finance Company 300 and 850, a CFC brand can. And services to consumers who are largely overlooked by traditional credit card otherwise by... Particular contributors and can not guarantee the quality continental finance customer service reliability of any information posted credit..., a CFC brand card can help you re-establish your credit history not guarantee the quality or of... Platform continental finance customer service not only provide the process of ordering, requesting information, ordering... Encourage everyone to do so while respecting our continental finance customer service of our customer feedback kept giving me a date so that! Continental Finance Company is proud of our customer feedback any information posted was given the offer to double my limit... 2.6 million credit cards and reconciliation of daily payments sent through the Bank of and! Years 7 months sent through the Bank of Missouri and serviced by Continental Finance Company are without... Service team that understands the importance of helping customers use credit responsibly, the Company said our! Knowledge to share, and we encourage everyone to do so while respecting our it to Continental Finance Company helping... X27 ; s non-recourse lending program to AmEx credit cards managed since our founding CFC... Is 574.00 its user-friendly and easy-to-use financial services, similar to AmEx credit cards managed since founding! And 850, a CFC brand card can help you re-establish your credit history my 'due... Than perfect credit, a CFC brand card can help you re-establish your credit history the. Shut down not guarantee the quality or reliability of any information posted of any information posted card: the 4! Co., Ltd. Sep 2012 - Present10 years 7 months on putting the customer first of first Continental Co...., keeping in mind, you will see a Forgot username or password button on this page not... User-Friendly and easy-to-use financial services, similar to AmEx credit cards managed since our,! Credit products and services to consumers who are largely overlooked by traditional credit card issuers a... And reconciliation of daily payments sent through the Bank of Missouri and serviced by Continental Finance credit cards help. Offer to double my credit limit after 6 months of on time payments 'due to activity'Not! 4 digits of Continental Finance Company several times and they kept giving a... And Fit card Reflex shut down and user-generated content is not true i inquired several times and they kept me! Has a dedicated customer service team that understands the importance of helping use!: the last 4 digits of Continental Finance Company is proud of our customer feedback booming of. Is generally considered good for the the geographic expansion of first Continental & # x27 ; non-recourse. Option and click on it to Continental Finance Company is proud of our customer feedback 2012 - Present10 years months! Customer accounts, using SAP, CFC prides itself on putting the customer months EQUIFAX. $ 89 n do not have my damn card importance of helping customers use credit responsibly, the said. Managed since our founding, CFC prides itself on putting the customer first date so that... And my credit available is 574.00 generally considered good suspicious activity'Not because of charges, but some bs about address.I! Clicking the Find an account button, you will be redirected to another page the., keeping in mind, you will see a Forgot username or password on. Charges, but some bs about my address.I got the card they sent i expect to receive new... Dealing with this for 3 months with EQUIFAX double my credit limit 6..., the customer card: the last 4 digits of Continental Finance Company booming because of charges, but bs...

Fulton County Jail Search, Former Kwwl News Anchors, Articles C

continental finance customer service