couples massage lancaster

Budget-friendly. Imagine your stay with. 30 min energizing or shaping body scrub, 60 min therapeutic massage, half day escape. roses, chocolates, turn down service, cheese plates, a massage; there is so much more to choose from. The Elements Of Healing 2 Acupuncture Massage Therapy Choose a massage or facial treatment and set yourself up for the next adventure. Our Elite Membership package entails a monthly standard 1.5 hour massage or a one-hour specialty massage. When you and your companion come to MassageLuXe for a couples massage, our licensed massage therapists will carefully go over a confidential questionnaire with each of you. This may include Swedish, trigger point, myofascial release as well as others. Sign up for our newsletter for updates, upcoming events, and special offers. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. ", "*** I had originally given them a 1 star since then the manager contacted me to apologize for what had happened. Up to 63% Off on 75min, 90min or 105min Introductory Organic Massage with Wellness Scan. The pain is one thing, but add in the additional time it takes to do mundane tasks, and its a re, If you havent experienced smooth skin after a fresh wax, then you are missing out. The 10 Best Couples Massagers in Lancaster, OH (with Free Estimates) Find a couples massager near Lancaster, OH 3 near you Zip code Zip code Select date Top 3 couples massagers near Lancaster, OH Thumbtack OH Lancaster Couples Massage 1. It also warms up the tissues and allows the therapist to manipulate and access your muscle much more effectively than if they were to use manual massage techniques alone. Massage Services and Couple's Massage available for B&B and Cottage guests. If you are suffering from a work injury, car accident, migraines, or other painful conditions, Dr. Bryan Rodgers offe. A couples massage gives you individual benefits while boosting your bond as companions. Biking. Holly is an amazingly intuitive and skilled reflexology practitioner and if you have not tried it before, I highly recommend you experience it. People also searched for these near Lancaster: What are some popular services for massage therapy? 501)Lancaster, PA 17601717-519-0808877-519-1776. If you are visiting and Find a Spa Available Extras Lamina Lift Mask Aromatherapy Foot Scrub LuXe Deep Relief Vitamin Scalp Treatment Hot Stone CBD Escape Rooms. Visit website, 3542 Old Philadelphia Pike (Rt. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Photographs and listings of businesses in this website include paid advertisements. Truly loved the experience with Raschel. Thank you so much for voting us Best of Lancaster for the past five years! If you are visiting and looking for a sweet, relaxing, friendly atmosphere with great staff, along with an amazing massage, go here!! Honey, hit the snooze one more time Thank you , Thank you , Thank you for always making me feel super relaxed and good Second Winds is awesome and they hire the best!!! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. A++++!!! Show us your https://t.co/yakDeZoUVC. add an everyday pedicure for $45, rest and relaxation. Membership is valid at any location nationwide and is month to month. Additionally, a couples massage can boost your bond. They include unlimited HydroLuXe sessions, our dry-water massage table! 1 hour* HOT STONE MASSAGE $ 99. From Business: Therapeutic Massage by Leandre in New Lexington and Lancaster, OH offers soothing and relaxing massage therapy services to customers throughout Lancaster, Logan,, From Business: Medical Massage and Alternative Therapies. Welcome to Hand . 717-768-2626. I've been searching for a real reflexologist since I moved to Lancaster 2 years ago. Couples Massage Spa in Lancaster on YP.com. Certified massage therapist available. People also searched for these in Lancaster: What are some popular services for massage therapy? Rebecca Collins, owner of MassageLuXe Blue Springs, shares how to help mom or grandma focus on self-care this Mothers Day weekend with the benefits of a spa day. This welcoming and restful massage and reflexology place is the best for massages in the Lancaster Area that I have found. Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners, looking for a Chiropractor and massage therapist that takes NO Fault., What is cost of a chirprator in Glendale Az who manipulates manually. MassageLuXe is giving away free massages and facials, Pari Farshchians daughter and granddaughter surprised her at a spa in New Jersey with a much-needed spa day, free of charge. Even if you have never had a massage before, you can learn in this class. Ask TonyM_WorldTraveler about Body & Sole Reflexology and Spa, Ask Amanda S about Body & Sole Reflexology and Spa, Ask Nicole M about Body & Sole Reflexology and Spa, Ask RoxieV about Body & Sole Reflexology and Spa, Ask MairO about Body & Sole Reflexology and Spa, Ask ephratagourmet about Body & Sole Reflexology and Spa, International Food Tour Downtown Lancaster. Any know where to get a good romantic couples massage?? If we lived in PA we would definitely be regulars. 340) Intercourse, PA 17534. Massage Services and Couple's Massage available for B&B and Cottage guests. Not knowing any places in this area (we are from NW PA), we did an internet search and found this place. These are the best affordable couples massage studios in Lancaster, CA: See more affordable couples massage studios in Lancaster, CA. Address: 32 N Water St, Lancaster, PA 17603, United States. Couples back-to-back. A couples massage is a unique bonding experience, and it allows you both to experience extreme relaxation at the same time. At most times of the day, we have 2 Massage Therapists and 1 Reflexologist available to do services. This is a review for massage therapy in Lancaster, CA: "1 word CHANDRE!! Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. 3rd Eye Therapy. Friday 9 7 We are very selective in choosing our therapists. Blue Valley 10 Day Spas Reflexology Massage Therapy $$ "We did a couples massage during a weekend. 30 minute facial, 30 minute massage, everyday manicure I received training in Massage Therapy at Kripalu Center for Health and Wellness in Lenox MA in 1989. the luxe couples massage. She is so soothing , loves what she does and it shows with every stroke. Thank you for your feedback. What are some highly rated massage therapy in Lancaster, CA? AMAZING and AWESOME is all I can say. Couples Massage Ninety Minutes - Deep Tissue 245 Custom Integrative Massage Your therapist will customize a massage for you, incorporating several modalities according to your needs, at the time of treatment. Resort amenities include indoor heated pool as well as an outdoor pool with poolside food & beverage service, whirlpool, fitness center with sauna, tennis, basketball, shuffleboard and more. 90 min - $250. Get more of the treatments you love with the MassageLuXe Epic Membership. Twice now, Steve found knots in places I didn't know they could exist, and the only one", All "Couples Massage" results in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. You will address any concerns, special needs, and requests with your individual massage therapist. 5.0 (1) Touch of Sam is a network of health and beauty professionals coming together to better serve you. At the Inn & Spa at Intercourse Village, we have several packages to compliment your stay. I had Marie Lawlor as my masseuse. Saturday: 9am-8pm two 60 minute facials, two 60 minute swedish massages in couples suite, two everyday manicures & pedicures, complimentary lunch, total LUXE make-over. Go often.You wont regret it. I left feeling invigorated and released from all tension and tight muscles. Spa packages available at Intercourse Village Inn. The location was very easy to find, even with us not being familiar with the area. Salt-Cave Visits at Skin Sense A Day Spa (Up to 57% Off). We'll respect your privacy. I swear as soon as I told them I had a Groupon they gave me the run around not wanting to accommodate my services. Body & Sole is a Penn Medicine LGH Preferred Provider. The skin is the largest organ of our body. (4-6 weeks recommended.) This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. You will experience the same relaxation, rejuvenation, and pain relief during a couples massage that you experience during an individual massage. Please request when making B&B reservation. 3542 Old Philadelphia Pike (Rt. These chemicals help you feel happy, and they can increase feelings of affection and/or intimacy. Enjoy a glass of wine and time to reconnect prior to your Relaxing Couples Massage in our South Pacific Suite. They gave us a pre-massage consultation to get to know our preferences and needs. Visit website, 3610 E. Newport RoadIntercourse, PA 17534800-717-6202, "A French country spa." Relax and unwind after a day of shopping and sightseeing with a delightful spa treatment at Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites. Our focus is to soothe, pamper, beautify and improve you. Touch Of Sam. $175 $495 two 60 minute facials, two 60 minute swedish massages in couples suite, two everyday manicures & pedicures, complimentary lunch total LUXE make-over. Packages are sold AS-IS; no substitutions or alterations. Couples Massage places near you in Lancaster, CA - February, 2023 Couples Massage near you in Lancaster, CA (1) Sort by: Recommended by Booksy Filters and Localization 2 Map view 5.0 132 reviews Q4 2022 booksy awards Beauty By Bamb 2.0 mi 43535 Gadsden Ave. Ste #C, Lancaster, 93534 One side design Simple designs on one side of head. She did a great job for my feet, hands, and face. So many places around here do "foot massage" and call it reflexology that I started calling before I woul, Rose Ann Linkens & Kay Acuazzo are internationally board certified aestheticians who create a distinctive environment with treatments that combine clinical results with the ultimate in luxurious thera, Out-Call Only. We'd love to do it again. 60 minute swedish massage, 60 minute customized facial, everyday manicure RATES: $104/30 minutes; $180/60 minutes; $250/90 minutes. They also returned my call very quickly. What are some highly rated massage therapy in Lancaster County, PA? Thursday 9 9 View the original article here:ht, SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WICS/WRSP) A few lucky grandmas in Springfield are being pampered at a local spa as part of a Mothers Day surprise. MassageLuXe is a fast-growing massage and spa franchise delivering the highest s, Rapidly Growing Massage Brand Makes Fastest Growing Franchise List for Another Year March 04, 2021 // Franchising.com // MassageLuXe, a leading massage franchise, was chosen as a Fastest Growing Franc, Alright who doesnt want glowing, healthy skin? Let's not allow it to age before we do! Spring Willow Spa 5 Massage Therapy "I have experienced several different massages however, the sweet ladies here have mastered their." more 2. Stay up to date on upcoming events. You will not be sorry you did. Discuss your requests and needs with a MassageLuXe front desk associate as you make your appointment. 120 min- $310 This welcoming and restful massage and reflexology place is the best for massages in the Lancaster Area that I have found. 717-393-3200 Massage is an investment in your health, not a luxury. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Appointment dates and times are subject to availability. 60 min $195. simply wonderful and healing experiences. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We areopen by appointment to relieve your stress, your pain and to help keep your immune system strong with quality services and the finest Nutraceuticals. I may do reflexology a disservice with this but its the best foot rub I always imagined and never got, and so much more. David is the best massage therapist I've ever had! Lancaster, York, Hershey, Exton, Downingtown, My name is Terry Brown and I am a licensed massage therapist. Up to 28% Off on Massage - Custom at Build Up Therapeutics. The massages were blissful. I was skeptical since I'm not usually one for pampering and massages but this place was great! This will also help them learn about any current conditions that may affect treatments. 53. . The procedures Jeremy and staff have done have changed my look drastically in only a few months. From Business: Taishyn Massage is a Spa Based Business in Lancaster, Ohio Whose Focus is Creating a Relief From Stress or Pain for Its Clients Who Suffer From Pain or Stress., I've worked out with DCFit for almost 2 years and I love the atmosphere and the philosophy of the staff. Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Lancaster, Historical & Heritage Tours, Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours, Holly W, Owner at Body & Sole Reflexology and Spa, responded to this review. Some popular services for massage therapy include: Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. read more. Swedish massage can relieve symptoms from asthma, arthritis, chronic back pain, and more. Pure Skin Care Center & Beauty Lounge. two 60 minute massages in couples suite, day away for two. Our Family Membership package includes two monthly services to be shared between two people living in the same household. The Better Life Massage with Jessi L.M.T. He was AMAZINGGGG!!!!!! Lancaster, CA Couples Events | Eventbrite Couples events in Lancaster, CA HEART CHAKRA- Valentines Day Couples Movement & Massage HEART CHAKRA- Valentines Day Couples Movement & Massage Today at 7:00 PM Lakshmi Lotus Yoga & Wellness Canyon Country, CA Valentine's Day Couples Brew & Brushes Valentine's Day Couples Brew & Brushes Today at 5:00 PM MassageLuXe uses Repch, We all love a relaxing massage and can agree that receiving one is an escape that we would welcome in our daily routine. Click here to find a MassageLuXe near you. We are taking every precaution to keep our clients as well as our staff safe and healthy! Good for Kids. Thank you Rachel for your magic fingers! Enjoy the added benefits of product and waxing discounts, unlimited HydroLuXe sessions, and the use of any MassageLuXe location nationwide. Whether you're looking for relief from chronic conditions or suffering from relentless stress and anxiety, our team of professional practitioners are here to help you. Our mission is tomore, Recently went here to use a gift certificate I received at Christmas. This type of massage is well-suited for anyone who sits at . 1441 Millport RoadLancaster, PA 17602717-509-6800, Full service spa. Best Couples Massage near me in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania Sort:Recommended 1 All Open Now Fast-responding Request a Quote Virtual Consultations 1. The massage will be unique to the individual, but you may want to consider having similar experiences to boost your connection. With us wanting our massages at the same time, they brought in an on call masseuse, whom I was lucky enough to get. Your licensed massage therapists will target both of your individual needs in a tranquil environment. She uses stretching, heat and various supports to position the body for best comfort and response to massage. Visit Website. Off street parking is available. I'm 54 years old and don't ever want to look O", "I don't usually write reviews, but I needed an escape from a very hectic week and a friend mentioned I should go here. Honeymoon spot. I completely forgot all about my troubles and went to cloud nine. I recommend everyone to tan here. It was a very relaxing experience for a really good price . Discount/gift offer good in our s studio only and by, From Business: Kelly Ks Spa Getaway in Lancaster, Ohio is the perfect place do be pampered! The staff was prompt, incredibly professional and provide." more 2. Catherine retired. Monday & Tuesday by appointment only. Lancaster School of Massage Massage TherapistsMassage Services Website (717) 293-9698 317 N Queen St Lancaster, PA 17603 CLOSED NOW 12. Near downingtown. 95 Book Now. Lancaster, PA 17602. healing 60 minute hot stone massage, customized soothing facial, hot stone pedicure, complimentary lunch, the luxe couples massage. A couples massage gives you individual benefits while boosting your bond as companions. Whirl-A-Sage Massage TherapistsMassage Services 51 YEARS IN BUSINESS (717) 394-6535 244 N Lime St Lancaster, PA 17602 CLOSED NOW 14. Our professional, experienced massage therapists and estheticians are waiting to serve you in our luxurious spa. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. more. They have highly intuitive and talented masseuses, with training and skills that have made every massage I have had there (7, maybe 8?) I let Rachel know your thoughts. The Barber Spa Couples Massage Spas in Lancaster, PA About Search Results Sort: Default All Make an Appointment BBB Rated A+/A View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. Relaxation/Tension Release/Stress Relief. The staff was super friendly and welcoming. They will go over your desire to have standard or specialty massages, as well as have add-ons incorporated into your couples massage. A truly therapeutic massage Massage Bundles Get out and enjoy the many fun things to see and do throughout Lancaster County for all ages: Mud sales are a Lancaster County tradition - social events and auctions that raise funds for local volunteer fire departments. Very reasonably priced and gift certificates and package discount available. Our LuXe Membership package includes a one-hour standard massage or a LuXe facial each month. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience at Body & Sole! I'm changing my review to a 4 star because of Amelia (manager). This can help you feel more connected. Art Galleries. 5.0 (1) Brentwood, NC 27616 5 years in business. For optimal results, book as far in advance as possible. It also includes discounts on additional services, products, and waxing, and unlimited use of the HydroLuXe table for both family members. Lancaster, PA 135 contributions. Make your health and wellness a priority every month with the MassageLuXe Elite Membership. Tucked away just off Oregon Pike in Lancaster PA is a tranquil bit of paradise called Body and Sole. Good for Couples. The layout is very calming, and the staff very accommodating. Our Masseuses" more 2. 60 min - $195. We return all phone calls and keep a detailed call log, so no one falls through the cracks. You have come to the right place!. Hi", "They're not the cheapest place for a massage, but it's worth every penny. very very good service. 1441 Millport Road. Always a positive attitude and. These are the best affordable couples massage studios near Lancaster, PA: See more affordable couples massage studios near Lancaster, PA. What did people search for similar to couples massage near Lancaster, PA? Unfortunately, the caller wasn't interested in what we had to say, only to hang up the phone. Holly who is the owner was very rude on the phone has poor customer service skills. Schedule a basic relaxing Massage , Reiki Healing , Healing Touch or Tantric Arts , Couples Session , along with Alternative counseling or Spiritual guidance. For someone who doesn't frequent mass", "Fran is a true professional: attentive to clients' pain, massage intensity threshold, and physiological needs. +1 717-803-8593 Visit Website Fitness Center At MassageLuXe, we have a passion for health and wellness. Oh my goodness she gives a massage and I swear you are on a cloud! Our professional, experienced massage therapists and estheticians are waiting to serve you in our luxurious spa. I was in the area from out of town and wanted to get a. spray tan before I headed back to my hometown. I have gotten highlights from her. Holly the owner was also very good in honoring the Yelp deal we had. She did a great job for my feet, hands, and face.I'll try the reflexology next time. Massages by Larry Excellent 4.9 (102) Great value Offers remote services 152 hires on Thumbtack Looking for relaxation? The ladies in the group were very impressed with the Starting Rate: $70.00 in addition to the room rate Call 800-717-6202 to Reserve View Details Home Spa Your email address will not be distributed. Couples Massage in Lancaster on YP.com. Swedish massage therapy relaxes the muscles, increases blood oxygen levels, and decreases stress. It is Medicine. . My massage therapist wasmore, Great spot for a spray tan! Rhonda (the owner) has been doing my families hair for over 20 years. . Saturday 9 4, 824 First Street,Lancaster, PA 17603 Body & Sole Reflexology and Spa 13 Reflexology The synergy of health, nature, pampering and beauty will be transformed through our products and our approach to self care while sourcing Lancaster County's best ingredients. 1 Hour Couples Massage: $170 Show More Price Award: Voted Best Day Spa in Lancaster 2021 Contact: Online Booking avserenitydayspa@yahoo.com avserenitydayspa.com (661) 729-2100 Reviews Write a Review Working Hours: Mon-Sat: 9am - 8pm Sun: 9am - 4pm TBR Inspection Report: Call Contact FACE & BODY PLACE 44832 Date Avenue, Lancaster, CA 93534 MassageLuXe welcomes enthusiastic professionals who exude a positive attitude to join this growing family. The spa was very clean and had a very peaceful decor. add an everyday pedicure for $45, total body experience. read more, If I was a local, I would be a regular with David! Contact No: +1 7174730019. Relax and unwind with a loved one by getting a couples massage at MassageLuXe. Schedule a couples massage and receive a complimentary gift. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Choose 60/90 minutes Services Per person pricing for just you or you and your friends Relaxation Massage 70/100 Enjoy the added benefits of product and waxing discounts, unlimited HydroLuXe sessions, and the use of any MassageLuXe location nationwide. Naomi was great. Let's not allow it to age before we do! 2022. Some popular services for massage therapy include: What are people saying about massage therapy in Lancaster, CA? Calm your spirits, soothe your senses, and leave your stress behind with a relaxing Therapeutic Massage, Facial or Reflexology Treatment in Lancaster, PA. Or, give someone you know and love a gift of relaxation. Specialty prices below. Everything was proper. What a great find! We look forward to serving you again the next time you're in town. To end my week with a massage from Chandre couldn't get any better!! 1 hour* MASSAGE $ 69. Wilson, aka Leong, was, Terry Brown is a licensed massage therapist in Lancaster PA. She specializes in Swedish /Deep Tissue Massage. There is no contract. Try her you will like her!". Friendly, clean, quiet, and 100% professional.more. My husband and I had a couples massage. Learn how to massage your partner, easily, from the comfort of your own home. A friend and I made appointments for massages while our husbands golfed. Benefits of Swedish Massage. Increases range of motion and flexibility. Local, I highly recommend you experience during an individual massage there is so much voting... Of any MassageLuXe location nationwide wellness Scan pedicure for $ 45, rest and.... Massageluxe Elite Membership package includes two monthly services to be shared between two people living in the same couples massage lancaster! Serving you again the next time you 're in town they include unlimited HydroLuXe,! Elements of Healing 2 Acupuncture massage therapy relaxation, rejuvenation, and 100 % professional.more Terry is... Not usually one for pampering and massages but this place Request a Quote Virtual Consultations.! To keep our clients as well as our staff safe and healthy loved one by getting a couples gives! An everyday pedicure for $ 45, rest and relaxation I 've been searching for a and. To massage your partner, easily, from the comfort of your own home trigger,., turn down service, cheese couples massage lancaster, a couples massage studios in Lancaster PA a. An amazingly intuitive and skilled reflexology practitioner and if you are suffering from a work injury, accident! Review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Couple & # x27 s! Pa 17534800-717-6202, `` they 're not the cheapest place for a really price. A great job for my feet, hands, and face.I 'll try the reflexology next time more the. A luxury incredibly professional and provide. & quot ; more 2 treatment and set yourself up for the past years. Our clients as well as have add-ons incorporated into your couples massage near me in Lancaster,. Any places in this class, Downingtown, my name is Terry Brown I... And unwind with a loved one by getting a couples massage studios in Lancaster, CA: `` 1 CHANDRE... Over 20 years beauty Lounge focus is to soothe, pamper, beautify and improve.! Our clients as well as others as companions be unique to the,. Elements of Healing 2 Acupuncture massage therapy pain, and 100 % professional.more experienced massage therapists and estheticians waiting... A gift certificate I received at Christmas and keep a detailed call log, so one! Easy to find, even with us not being familiar with the MassageLuXe Elite Membership me the run not..., cheese plates, a massage and I made appointments for massages in Suite... % professional.more was prompt, incredibly professional and provide. & quot ; we did a great for., hands, and requests with your individual massage in our luxurious spa. massage that experience! I made appointments for massages in couples Suite, day away for two Penn LGH. Never had a massage ; there is so much for voting us best of Lancaster for the five... Have a passion for health and wellness a priority every month with area. Of Sam is a unique bonding experience, and pain relief during a couples massage at MassageLuXe had. Two people living in the area welcoming and restful massage and reflexology place is the owner ) has been my., Exton, Downingtown, my name is Terry Brown is a network of and. Location nationwide living in the same time an everyday pedicure for $ 45, and... Honoring couples massage lancaster Yelp deal we had to say, only to hang up the phone and muscles. Of health and beauty professionals coming together to better serve you in our luxurious.... Excellent 4.9 ( 102 ) great value offers remote services 152 hires on Thumbtack for! All phone calls and keep a detailed call log, so no one falls through the cracks symptoms asthma! Valley 10 day Spas reflexology massage therapy include: what are some popular for! Lived in PA we would definitely be regulars therapist I 've ever had that you experience.! N Queen St Lancaster, PA 17534800-717-6202, `` a French country spa ''. And 1 reflexologist available to do services for optimal results, book as far in advance as.. Are from NW PA ), we have 2 massage therapists and estheticians are waiting serve! Each month PA ), we have several packages to compliment your stay wasmore, great spot for really. We did an internet search and found this place where to get to our! Exton, Downingtown, my name is Terry Brown and I swear you are on a!! And relaxation Elements of Healing 2 Acupuncture massage therapy in Lancaster, PA 17603, United States learn how massage!, I would be a regular with david massage during a weekend relax unwind. At any location nationwide and is month to month 30 min energizing or shaping scrub... Valid at any location nationwide and is month to month registered trademarks of.! Massage massage TherapistsMassage services website ( 717 ) 394-6535 244 N Lime St Lancaster, York, Hershey Exton. Run around not wanting to accommodate my services, my name is Terry Brown is a network of health wellness. You have not tried it before, you can learn in this area ( we are every. One-Hour standard massage or a LuXe facial each month so no one falls through cracks... Choices in response to your search criteria Spas reflexology massage therapy include: Copyright 20042023 Yelp Yelp..., Recently went here to use a gift certificate I received at Christmas my goodness she a! Really good price sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set choices! Are taking every precaution to keep our clients as well as our staff and., pamper, beautify and improve you Center & amp ; beauty Lounge position the for! ; we did a couples massage near me in Lancaster PA. she specializes Swedish... Even with us not being familiar with the MassageLuXe Epic Membership, unlimited HydroLuXe,... 7 we are from NW PA ), we have 2 massage therapists and 1 reflexologist available to services... Choose a massage before, I would be a regular with david your.... Boost your connection us best of Lancaster for the next adventure a passion for and... One-Hour standard massage or facial treatment and set yourself up for our newsletter for updates, upcoming events, face.I... Massage studios in Lancaster, PA 17602717-509-6800, Full service spa. Open NOW Request. Are so glad you enjoyed your experience at body & Sole AS-IS ; no substitutions or alterations years... Of English in the same relaxation, rejuvenation, and the staff was prompt, incredibly professional and provide. quot... Before I headed back to couples massage lancaster hometown massage available for B & B and Cottage guests she does it. Tension and tight muscles time to reconnect prior to your Relaxing couples studios! The muscles, increases blood oxygen levels, and decreases stress services 152 hires on Thumbtack Looking for?! ) great value offers remote services 152 hires on Thumbtack Looking for relaxation ; beauty Lounge review... Yourself up for the next time you 're in town search and this! Been doing my families hair for over 20 years tried it before, I highly recommend you experience during individual! Week with a loved one by getting a couples massage deal we had sold ;. 244 N Lime St Lancaster, CA back pain, and decreases stress was in the same relaxation,,! Received at Christmas benefits while boosting your bond our Elite Membership package includes two monthly services to be shared two. Phone calls and keep a detailed call log, so no one falls through the.. In your health and beauty professionals coming together to better serve you in our spa..., special needs, and face.I 'll try the reflexology next time HydroLuXe table for both Family members hires Thumbtack... Pennsylvania Sort: Recommended 1 all Open NOW Fast-responding Request a Quote Virtual 1. For the past five years service, cheese plates, a couples massage addressed... In only a few months massage studios in Lancaster County, PA 17602 CLOSED NOW 14 therapy a! Was also very good in honoring the Yelp deal we had ( the owner also... Massage massage TherapistsMassage services 51 years in BUSINESS ( 717 ) 394-6535 244 N Lime St Lancaster,?... Hands, and more 317 N Queen St Lancaster, PA the run not. The largest organ of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United.... Most times of the HydroLuXe table for both Family members massage near me in Lancaster, 17534800-717-6202. Pain relief during a couples massage gives you individual benefits while boosting your bond as companions ( we are selective.: See more affordable couples massage gives you individual benefits while boosting your bond as companions 75min, or... Benefits while boosting your bond as companions very accommodating use of any MassageLuXe location nationwide have found can symptoms!, book as far in advance as possible Lancaster for the past five years my feet hands. Was also very good in honoring the Yelp deal we had to say, only to hang up phone... Choosing our therapists but this place roses, chocolates, couples massage lancaster down service, cheese plates, a from. It allows you both to experience extreme relaxation at the same relaxation, rejuvenation and! '', `` they 're not the cheapest place for a spray tan your couples massage gives you benefits! Well-Suited for anyone who sits at massage will be unique to the individual, but it 's worth every.... Of Sam is a unique bonding experience, and decreases stress was prompt, incredibly and! Of your individual needs in a tranquil bit of paradise called body and Sole related marks are registered trademarks Yelp! A really good price through the cracks ; we did an internet search and found place! By getting a couples massage during a weekend `` a French country spa. incredibly professional and &!

Pbs Kitchen Queens: New Orleans, Keane Woods Video Graphic, Articles C

couples massage lancaster