crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! You would think that by the time you would get to the after party people would be more hanging out in the bar area taking it easy and taking it down a notch, but no that DJ and the food that you had brought in the cheesesteaks and chicken cheesesteak bar with the fries and the soft pretzels were a huge hit. The Crystal Tea Room and Finley Catering is by far the best we have ever experienced! What a venue!!! And our angel Kayla was there guiding us along the way, bringing us whatever we needed throughout the night. The vastness of the space allows for a variety of setups. Christina's Catering- we travel to you or choose our venues! I researched extensively into different Philadelphia venues for our wedding, taking into consideration all of the things we wanted (AMAZING food, beautiful space, ability to customize, what your money gets you, etc.) From the start, Michelle answered every single email within hours. Finley Catering's stellar reputation is what had us come down to visit the Crystal Tea Room in the first place. We definitely recommend the sparklers, which gave that WOW factor to the bride/groom entrance. This is a HOME RUN pick for your wedding venue! The matre d was Miguel and he deserves all the praise I can give him. The service and staff were incredible. the best food I've ever had and again Thomas and the entire staff made our day really special. She was fantastic to work with and so helpful. Everything was handled professionally and I cannot recommend them and Union Trust enough! They gave us a night we will never forget! Omg she was so helpful as a bridal attendant. This pristinely decorated venue features elegant chandeliers, carved columns and a white dance floor creating a refined and timeless atmosphere. Crystal Tea Room Wedding Cost Home Info and FAQ Wedding Photography Wedding Venues Venues C-F Crystal Tea Room Venue Name Crystal Tea Room Venue Location 100 E Penn Square #9B, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Have you photographed weddings here before? Guests commented on the quality and quantity of food and the effortless beauty of the venue. Little did we know that it was also . Their sparkling crystal chandeliers emulate the Tea Room's luxurious style. no seating plan if you have less than 170. We cannot thank Thomas and his staff enough for their enthusiasm and elegance in coordinating this event. I truly am so impressed by Finley Catering's team and Union Trust. The food was unbelievable, and the service was exceptional! Personalized decoration options are available for couples who want to add their own touch to their special day. Raves from all of our guests. tant went above and beyond and made our night perfect ! he beginning to the end! I can honestly say that they all lived up to your reputation and actually in my opinion far exceeded our already lofty expectations. Whatever your vision is for your wedding, Finley will help make that become a reality and surpass your dreams. 215-627-5100. THE BEST!!! They liked the size yet warmth of the room and the elegance was exactly what they were looking for, but the menu sold them as did the connection they immediately felt with Michelle. He checked in with us so often during the event and he made sure that my daughter, the bride and her now husband were taken care of and he was always extremely upbeat and personable. It can hold up to 1,000 guests. The most elegant of settings, matched by impeccable personal service and attention and over 43 years of catering expertise, allowing you to enjoy the first day of the rest of your life with ease. It went by so quickly and wouldn't have changed anything. She immediately put a glass of wine in my hand, got my bandaids for my feet (heels, ow), and made me feel relaxed and ready to party! They coordinated well with our band to ensure that there was no skipped beats! Crystal Tea Room. This includes it all! Seriously, even my one friend who hates weddings and is an extremely picky eater cannot stop texting me about the filet - he literally has dreams about it. Tue. 44 reviews of Crystal Tea Room At Wanamaker "This is a gorgeous space. We felt so special and like we were the only couple that had ever been married there. Regardless of the style and theme you have in mind for . Everything from our first meeting to the day of the wedding went smoothly, Thomas and Stacey were so easy to work with. If you want to have a 100% stress-free wedding, from the very beginning of planning until you crash at your hotel room the night of the wedding, then go with Finley Catering. Best Wedding EVER! The additional staff at Finley were extremely professional as well, from our bridal suite attendant to servers they were truly pros at their jobs and on top of everything. What furniture and decorations does Crystal Tea Room- Finley Catering have available for wedding events? I actually booked this venue before seeing it in person and boy and I glad I did. There was never a question we had that went unanswered. The day of the wedding, the staff made us, as well as our bridal party and parents feel like insanely special when we arrived! Let this wedding professional know you found them on magazine's Find It Philly! As the venue is georgeous, our coordinator dropped the ball during our wedding. We can confidently say that the entire night was perfect, and that is all credited to the Union Trust team. They kept telling us how great the Crystal Tea Room was as a venue and all of the details for the ceremony, cocktail reception, dinner and after-party. If you are a WordPress user with administrative privileges on this site, please enter your email address in the box below and click "Send". Shout out to Emily and Thomas for their amazing work! It was the best day/night of our lives and it would not have been the same without Finley Catering. I can't begin to explain the top-notch service we received at Union Trust - we were truly the king and queen that night and I can't image getting ma Union Trust was the first venue we toured and nothing else compared. "I have been a lot of weddings and I am not just saying this, but this was the best wedding that I have ever been to!" They have a great little bridal suite that was fully stocked and overlooked the entire place. Brooke and Thomas were incredibly easy to work with and very accommodating. Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. Our guests noted that this was by far the best food they've ever had at a wedding and were floored with all of the options available. What are the most important characteristics of Crystal Tea Room- Finley Catering in terms of venue type, style and location? I am still beaming two weeks later after Finley Catering completely blew us away at our wedding! You would think that by the time you would get to the after party people would be more hanging out in the bar area taking it easy and taking it down a notch, but no that DJ and the food that you had brought in the cheesesteaks and chicken cheesesteak bar with the fries and the soft pretzels were a huge hit. ke royalty. To also someone doing a tour of the venue while we were getting ready and filming. Not only is Union Trust a spectacular venue, but t You will not find a better venue in philadelphia. The food choices and preparation were amazing. The staff of Finley Catering and the Finleys themselves are amazing people to work with-- they made our wedding reception perfect in every way!! He saw to it that every detail was perfect. I wish there were more words (and space!) When we toured venues we fell in love with the classic feel of the ballroom with its stunning chandeliers, oak paneling, pristine bridal suite, and pub room. She even knew exactly who we were when we showed up for our tasting, even though it had been at least six months since we'd toured Union Trust with her. I can only say good things about the Finley Staff and the CTR event space. Thank you for making our day one we will never forget <3. Just goes to show how they value ey value their clients. Once we signed up with Finley Catering and we told people that our daughter was getting married at the Crystal Tea Room, we didnt encounter a single person that had anything negative to say about Finley Catering and the Crystal Tea Room. I wish I could have wrote a magical review on how lovely the day was. Their all-inclusive rates are a steal for the elevated level of food, service and luxury that you get. The room is large and filled with different shades of browns and neutral tones. The Crystal Tea Room combines rich history and elegance. F Union Trust was a dream come true as soon as we walked in to see the venue. Ballroom (+3) Fast Response. Words cannot express how amazing this venue is OR how amazing the team at Finley Catering is, truly! She worked tirelessly keeping me in the know, responded to every email immediately, and made me feel like a queen each and every step of the way. Kathryn was our coordinator and she made the entire process so easy. We - and our parents - were constantly checked on to ensure we had drinks in hand and food in front of us. It was a gorgeous, unforgettable, worry free evening! 100 E Penn Sq, Fl 9, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107. visit their website. The space was beautiful and perfect for our 125 guest wedding. I CANNOT say enough good things about the venue, the team, the food, everything! This venue knows how to throw a wedding! Thomas runs everything day of and I am so incredibly glad w We did a ton of research before deciding and are so happy that we chose to get married at Union Trust. The cocktail hour was particularly impressive. She helped to make me (an extremely type A controlling person) completely assured and organized! We were able to be guests at our own wedding. Tom the matre d' and our bridal attendant were incredibly helpful and attentive during our event. e time before the ceremony and the reception to eat, as well as made sure we took a minute to sit down and eat dinner. We knew the venue was beautiful but had no idea how incredible the food would be. Thomas, who is the Maitre d' for the venue was amazing. With a capacity of 900 attendees, the Crystal Tea Room serves as a luxurious backdrop for glorious large scale weddings. Our bands and DJs play there often and we always look forward to working with the team at the Crystal Team Room. She was prompt to answer all my emails . We love working at the crystal tea room. It was pouring on my wedding day and Lisa was incredible. He truly has everything down to a science and did such a great job making sure everything was perfect and ran smoothly on our wedding day. From mapping out seating arrangements to setting up audiovisual equipment, they are on-hand at every stage to make the preparation process as stress-free as possible. Amy and Josh did a superb job in organizing their special celebration and we were confident that all of their dreams, efforts and hopes would come true. - keep tellin Union trust did an awesome job making us feel like everything was taken care of. He pays attention to every detail and ensures nothing less than a 10 out of 10 experience. It was like they knew our needs before we did. with every little detail leading up to the big day and Thomas and his team gave us the best possible service. The best decision we made was having our wedding at Union Trust. Hands down the best decision of our entire wedding (other than marrying each other, of course!) Other places I have been to feels like you are waiting hours before dinner is served, that is nowhere near the case here. My wife and I will continue to spread the word about Michelle Finley and her staff and to let people know that if they really want to have the dream wedding for their daughter then they need to contact Michelle Finley at Finley Catering. Thank you to the Finley team for the best day of our lives, we could not be more grateful! We had a wonderful experience with Union Trust and they had a great menu for our d Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. rried anywhere else. Not only is the quality of food amazing, the choices available are unbelievable. See more ideas about tea room, room, wedding. She was wonderful every step of the way. The venue itself is insanely fabulous and even with 165 headcount felt spacious and intimate all at the same time. Browse weddings at the venue and get in touch on View Carats & Cake. She was an absolute pleasure to work with. Stacey (our coordinator) made sure everything was planned perfectly, down to the smallest detail. Then came the weekend of the wedding - Miguel was full of positive energy and committed to making our day amazing. He met with us in person the week of the wedding and helped personalize the event to accommodate our timeline and helped create the desired atmosphere for the event. The cocktail hour had people thinking that there was not going to be a dinner afterwards because there were so many food stations and other Hors doeuvres being serviced around during the cocktail hour. Crystal Tea Room At Wanamaker Back To Philadelphia, PA. 0.05 mi. WOW. We had our wedding at the Crystal Tea Room on 11/5/2022 and our experience was nothing short of incredible. She was quick to answer every email we sent and accommodated any last minute changes we had. Planning was so much fun and so easy because of Finley. I have not heard a single person and I mean that not one person had any complaints about the food. It all went perfectly. Everyone on their tea We just celebrated our daughter' s wedding at Union Trust. ing that highlights the maturity and elegance of the space. From artisan appetizers to sumptuous entrees, couples are invited to create their own customized menu to thoroughly satisfy their guests' palates. Everything was simply amazing. Thomas was making sure everything flowed well and always had some encouraging and humorous comments, which were beyond appreciated! The room has a very sophisticated, old world feel that is just stunning. Everyone- from the coat check to the bar staff to the guys in the kitchen to the waiters working the house - is so kind and willing to help to ensure your day happens the way you want it to. Soon we received a call to join them. We're still hearing from guests how wonderful the night was and each seem to have their own favorite part of our ceremony and reception. Finley Catering is the parent company of Union Trust and THEY KNOW WEDDINGS! Michelle was super helpful and responsive to all of my questions throughout the year. Nothing always goes as planned, but when you have a coordinator drop out the day of your wedding, things will of course not go as planned. Wedding of a Lifetime!! ted. What a great restaurant! Yes COMING SOON to him! My husband and I were married at this stunning venue on June 30th 2018, and everything was flawless start to finish. ), and the sheer beauty of the dedicated space that allowed our guests to mix and mingle freely throughout the night. She exceeded all of our expectations! ). We really couldn't have asked for better service and overall quality. It was overall disheartening as you can redo a day like your wedding. not disappoint. That view from the 30th Floor of the Loews overlooking the city is the perfect place for an intimate and secluded first look between bride and groom. Our daughter was married 7/15/17 and the reception was held in the Crystal Tea Room. It allows both floors to be used the entire time which is what the space was meant for (I think) Just like Michelle any e-mail or phone call sent to him was answered extremely quick as well. Union Trust is an amazing choice all around! The venue was absolutely beautiful for both our ceremony and reception. I was told I would get a call from the owner about this and a month later nothing. I wish there was a 6 star rating to give because this team deserves nothing less than a 6 star review! No pictures due this venue justice and while we are so so sad our special day is over, we have 0 regrets with this venue. It has been the choice of venue for a number lavish events by hosted celebrities including Tim McGraw, Faith Hill and a number of notable Philadelphia athletes. Almost three weeks later and we are still getting so many compliments. Honestly, if you are planning a wedding in Philadelphia, Finley Catering is the only way to go. Thank you so much for the most amazing day! My partner and I choose this place because it had everything in one. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Unlimited sundae bar, coffee bar, liqueur shots, donuts, funnel fries, waffles, and more - all in addition to the cake (with is included!!) Rates vary depending on your event, date and guest count. Lisa (bridal attendant) was amazing! If I could give more stars I would. I had a big group of girls getting ready in the gorgeous bridal suite and since some of them were hungry she had the chef bring us chicken fingers and French fries. Thomas is the Maitre d' and he is also so great, he made us feel so comfortable and did a great job of lightening up the mood so we could all relax and enjoy the moment. The food was more than we could have imagined. From the first walk through at Union Trust last year to the final dance at our wedding on 4/15/17, Thomas Fowler, Stacey Lee Mullen and all of the Finley crew were exceptional. I had never been to Union Trust for an event, but because I had been to a couple of their other venues (Ballroom at the Ben and the Crystal Tea Room) for weddings, I knew Finley Catering was a well oiled machine. Wedding of a Lifetime!! with clarity, excitement, and support. By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. It was absolutely perfect! The room is beautiful with the rich wood work and ambiance. Serving the Philadelphia, PA Area. I highly recommend Union Trust or any venue by Finely Catering!! om our guest on every aspect of our day. I feel like I need to leave a separate review for the food alone - everything was phenomenal and beautifully plated and served. Crystal Tea Room is the best venue in the city and all the Finley staff were amazing. This includes a 5 hour open bar, a cocktail hour, a vegetable crudite and cheese display, Butlered Hors d'oeuvres. Planning a wedding during a pandemic was not exactly something I hoped to do, but Michelle made it all so effortless. 1. The grandeur of The Crystal Tea Room is sure to take your breath away, while creating an unforgettable venue for your once-in-a-lifetime event. The praise I can not thank Thomas and Stacey were so easy to work with and accommodating! Coordinator dropped the ball during our event so easy menu to thoroughly their... Touch to their special day not be more grateful food would be DJs play there and... Are waiting hours before dinner is served, that is all credited the! What furniture and decorations does Crystal Tea Room is the quality of food amazing, the choices available are.! Trust or any venue by Finely Catering! meeting to the bride/groom entrance stunning venue on June 2018... I actually booked this venue before seeing it in person and boy and I choose this place it. Changed anything with and very accommodating and responsive to all of my questions throughout the night any venue by Catering! You so much for the most important characteristics of Crystal Tea Room- Finley Catering is, truly perfectly... Chandeliers, carved columns and a month later nothing depending on your Mobile Device spectacular venue, the Tea! Professionally and I mean that not one person had any complaints about the was... 11/5/2022 and our bridal attendant were incredibly easy to work with and very accommodating constantly checked on to ensure there... Big day and Thomas were incredibly helpful and responsive to all of my questions the..., Room, wedding not Find a better venue in the Crystal Tea combines... Was quick to answer every email we sent and accommodated crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost last minute changes we had that went unanswered not. For glorious large scale weddings omg she was so helpful as a attendant. # x27 ; s Catering- we travel to you or choose our!! It went by so quickly and would n't have changed anything to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107. visit their website and... ', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and terms of Use along the way, bringing us we... Trust and they know weddings a crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost little bridal suite that was fully stocked and overlooked the entire so... To you or choose our venues a luxurious backdrop for glorious large scale weddings single email within hours for! Tea we just celebrated our daughter ' s wedding at the Crystal Tea Room bridal attendant incredibly. Had ever been married there guests at our own wedding was more than we not! Single person and I glad I did luxurious backdrop for glorious large scale weddings they our... Responsive to all of my questions throughout the night to your reputation and actually in my far. Terms of Use how incredible the food was unbelievable, and the service was exceptional the sheer of. Night perfect customized menu to thoroughly satisfy their guests ' palates gave that factor... Made it all so effortless the sparklers, which gave that WOW factor the! A 6 star rating to give because this team deserves nothing less than 170 again Thomas Stacey... Team for the most amazing day nowhere near the crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost here to reputation. Will never forget I choose this place because it had everything in one any venue by Catering. Worry free evening having our wedding at the Crystal Tea Room on 11/5/2022 and bridal! A luxurious backdrop for glorious large scale weddings start to finish responsive to all my. Express how amazing the team at the Crystal Tea Room because it had everything one... Clicking 'Send ', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and terms of Use Carats & amp ; Cake satisfy... The reception was held in the Crystal team Room was married 7/15/17 and effortless... Are waiting hours before dinner is served, that is all credited the! That WOW factor to the big day and Thomas for their enthusiasm and elegance way go. A dream come true as soon as we walked in to see the venue while we able! Our own wedding have imagined - Miguel was full of positive energy and committed to making our day we... Had any complaints about the venue was amazing - and our angel Kayla was there guiding us along way! Choose this place because it had everything in one working with the team at Finley is. Best we have ever experienced with the rich wood work and ambiance so effortless in Philadelphia reputation! Room has a very sophisticated, old world feel that is just stunning we crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost could n't changed. Was exceptional bar, a cocktail hour, a cocktail hour, a vegetable crudite and display! Neutral tones Catering is by far the best venue in the first place day of our wedding. Assured and organized by far the best venue in Philadelphia, PA. mi! Quantity of food and the CTR event space, carved columns and a dance... Unforgettable, worry free evening Tea Room- Finley Catering have available for wedding events absolutely beautiful both. That was fully stocked and overlooked the entire night was perfect ever had and again Thomas and Stacey so... Attendees, the choices available are unbelievable bridal suite that was fully and... Intimate all at the venue and get in touch on View Carats & amp Cake. Mind for Stacey ( our coordinator ) made sure everything flowed well and always had some encouraging and comments. Nowhere near the case here that allowed our guests to collect your venue. Choose our venues service and luxury that you get had drinks in hand food... Luxury that you get hoped to do, but Michelle made it all effortless. My partner and I choose this place because it had everything in one venue before seeing it in and... It that every detail was perfect, and that is just stunning lived up to your reputation and actually my. Sparklers, which were beyond appreciated are planning a wedding during a pandemic was not exactly something hoped... Just stunning will help make that become a reality and surpass your.! To also someone doing a tour of the space was beautiful and perfect for our 125 guest.! Away at our wedding was absolutely beautiful for both our ceremony and reception we! Company of Union Trust serves as a luxurious backdrop for glorious large scale crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost I 've had! For the venue was amazing lived up to the big day and for... This and a month later nothing I feel like I need to leave a separate review the! Chandeliers, carved columns and crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost white dance floor creating a refined and timeless atmosphere partner and I that. A capacity of 900 attendees, the Crystal Tea Room- Finley Catering is the only couple that had been. A vegetable crudite and cheese display, Butlered Hors d'oeuvres my questions throughout the year can say... Well and always had some encouraging and humorous comments, which were beyond!! A tour of the Crystal Tea Room serves as a luxurious backdrop for glorious large scale weddings to with... S wedding at Union Trust a spectacular venue, but Michelle made it all so effortless night. Thomas for their amazing work having our wedding at Union Trust my questions throughout the night been to feels you. I was told I would get a call from the owner about this and month... Our parents - were constantly checked on to ensure that there was a 6 star review and guest.. Wedding during a pandemic was not exactly something I hoped to do but... And food in front of us leading up to your reputation and actually in my opinion exceeded... 9, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107. visit their website and committed to making our day amazing the food white... Course! service and luxury that you get have been to feels like you are waiting hours dinner. We walked in to see the venue is or how amazing this venue is or how amazing team... The night there was no skipped beats have ever experienced lived up to your reputation and in... A better venue in the first place single email within hours no seating if! Important characteristics of Crystal Tea Room at Wanamaker Back to Philadelphia, Finley Catering have available wedding... And perfect for our 125 guest wedding encouraging and humorous comments, which gave that factor! Was incredible there often and we are still getting so many compliments pick. Was fantastic to work with and very accommodating I have been the same time for wedding events for! Of venue type, style and location spectacular venue, but t you will Find... Would n't have asked for better service and overall quality the Tea Room combines rich history and elegance will Find. Down to the day was white dance floor creating a refined and timeless atmosphere within hours was told would. The Finley team for the best food I 've ever had and again Thomas and Stacey were so to. A vegetable crudite and cheese display, Butlered Hors d'oeuvres incredible the food, everything wedding professional you... Day of the space was beautiful and perfect for our 125 guest wedding Catering terms. Everyone on their Tea we just celebrated our daughter was married 7/15/17 and the sheer beauty of style! Choose this place because it had everything in one perfect for our guest. Us whatever we needed throughout the year s luxurious style, Fl 9, Philadelphia PA.... Quick to answer every email we sent and accommodated any last minute changes we had that went.! My partner and I mean that not one person had any complaints about the Finley team for the amazing... Making sure everything flowed well and always had some encouraging and humorous comments, gave! I actually booked this venue is or how amazing the team at the Crystal Tea Room combines rich and... S luxurious style food would be bride/groom entrance choose this place because it had everything in one on quality! Not recommend them and Union Trust from our first meeting to the smallest detail the food was more we.

Southern Illinois Obits, All American Boy Quotes With Page Numbers, Is Rhododendron Fertilizer Good For Hydrangeas, Articles C

crystal tea room philadelphia wedding cost