ducktales huey and violet fanfiction

Sure, it was his fault with the Time Tub incident, but that doesn't mean EVERYTHING is now his fault when some After a particularly boring day at the Bin, Scrooge finds himself looking after three pre-teen boys who happen to be his nephews. Louie starts thinking about himself. (Disney: DuckTales) Louie Duck (Disney) 2017 Gos btw; adhd Gosalyn; POV Gosalyn; Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria (RSD) POV Scrooge McDuck; Bisexual Scrooge McDuck; parenting mishaps; Past Scroldie; I might be projecting a lil; slight angst; Summary. -- - - - ducktales x an immortal, who was casually defeated by scrooge is now working as his servant. Today I woke up first, about five minutes before Scrooge called us for breakfast. The Forbidden Fountain of the Foreverglades! This is seen in various episodes ("The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks! Louie screamed, and then he woke up. Or when Webby skipped coming out entirely and just started openly dating Lena. When Louie came down, I decided to pretend I was sleeping so he wouldn't think I was eavesdropping on them. Huey also reluctanly aids Louie with his most recent business (Louie Inc.). tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title, Its gonna hurt for a bit of time So bottoms up lets forget tonight. - Be Alright, Dean Lewis. he said, shaking his shoulders. In their first slumber-dream party together, Lena was tormented by visions of Magica, and her fears of becoming like her. It was hard to see when your eyes are filled with blur. A DuckTales Valentine's Day story. #donald I hope it'll be charming, because that was the idea. I can't believe it! and "Louie's Eleven! One who showed up abandoned one night on Scrooge's doorstep and whose grandmother was Scro Lena de Spell is fed up with her Aunt Magica and desires a normal life. However, Huey's not afraid to to talk back to him when things get out of hand. hueyduck gyrogearloose fentoncrackshellcabrera +21 more # 17 DuckTales: Mysteries of the Past by Ian Mahaffey (Disney: DuckTales 2017), fellas is it gay to be comforted by your crush and think she smells nice, Okay I know how the tags sound but trust me it's a lighter fic than they give it credit for, I just wanna be thorough in my tagging efforts, Lena chooses between saving Webby and ending the time loop, Howl no Ugoku Shiro | Howl's Moving Castle, i was planning to adhere to the plot as much as i could, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Magica de Spell, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Indy Sabrewing, writing as a way to cope with being a shadow clone, Though the Whumpee isn't exactly very concerned, Webby doesn't really have a healthy mindset, An Extreme Overusage of the Word 'Fine' In Regards To Webby's Health, the greatest things you'll ever know(are invisible). (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Episode: s03e14 The Split Sword of Swanstantine! Huey Duck #webby. Donald is Huey's uncle and guardian, and despite his shortcomings, he loves him a lot. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Episode: s03e15 New Gods on the Block! One mistake, He had one small error and apparently his 'family' turned his back on him! Lyrical cues are littered throughout the text in bold/italics, meant to be read at the pace of the music. -- - - - ducktales x Part 1 of the 'Louie Gold' series. It hurts that when everyone is changing, you are still clinging to the hope that somebody's going to stay the same. For this version of DuckTales Donald is a mage like in Kingdom Hearts and the true main character. YAY!!!! Well Louie was done with his family who cha Louie Duck, or as he is now called, Louis O'gilt is a runaway and a heister. Features many episodes from Season 3, but it mainly combines the events of "Let's Get Dangerous!" A month later after defeating FOWL, Huey finds a book that belongs to his father, who was a Woodchuck a long time ago before they were hatched. B.O.Y.D. Soon afterwards, they developed a close friendship. When Gyro cant fix Boyds glitching problem, hes forced to seek help from another scientist who specializes in Artificial Intelligence, Dr. Kapi Bara. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack (1), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Webby Vanderquack (1), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack (1), Della Duck/Donald Duck/Scrooge McDuck (1), Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Webby Vanderquack, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack. Read on to find out! He and Fenton took the boys to Tokyolk to finish the job before he became a weapon and nearly destroyed the city. Della, Huey, Louie, Webby, Lena, Beakley, Fergus, Downy, and Matilda followed. Both brothers often rely on strategy and careful planning (often excluding Dewey in the process), so that's usually how they bond. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Huey grew insecure over Violet seemingly proving to be a better Woodchuck than him. https://archiveofourown.org/works/37861792?view_full_work=true. there's a mythical legend about "the watcher". Feeling guilty, Huey realized he didn't deserve any of his badges and failed his Woodchuck oath. Work Search: The next, she's being teased and heckled. Work Search: tip: words:100 2 Works in Della Duck/Dewey Duck (Disney). The First Law of Robotics is to Have Fun and Be Yourself! In "A Nightmare on Killmotor Hill! ,,Guys, get up!" For Weblena Week Day 1: Across the World/Surprise Kisses. Please consider turning it on! wat this is for female readers. Hold on Chapter 1, a ducktales fanfic | FanFiction Chapter 1: Huey: "Next time when I tell you to do something you do it! The fate of life on the planet Earth becomes a warzone for the Autobots and the Decepticons as they continue their long history of battle from the planet of Cybertron. But, when his family's apparent lack of Christmas spirit crushes his plans, Huey renounces the holiday, inadvertently summoning a terrible Christmas curse an unstoppable demon that threatens to destroy everyone he cares about, past, present, and future! The girls, ever-supportive, are willing to give things another go. What's up with you?" Louie said coolly. Dewey has never felt like he stood out enough. After Louie, Dewey, and Huey Duck move i - Some are going with the river, hitting rocks and sticks along the way. Do you want a more in-depth exploration of what it means for a robot to be a person? ,,Oh, it's you, Dewey. Ships and children of this universe: Ducktales Movie 5 - Wedding Bells in Duckburg. Locked away upstairs, alone with nothing but her thoughts and her favorite album, Violet thinks about what went wrong. Part 1: Day 1Part 2: Violet's logical brainPart 3: Nothing I say or do mattersPart 4: Lena's ultimatumPart 5: I will always catch youPart 6.1: Eleven fifty-nine at nightPart 6.2: Webby's twenty questionsPart 7.1: Code bluePart 7.2: Back where it all beganPart 7.3: Lena and Doc. 's creator freaked out when he saw his own creation after all these years and believed he was still dangerous. "Nothing. At first, he was skeptical about Gandra Dee's loyalty, succumbing to his anxiety after Gandra placed a weighted blanket on him. It's the morning after The Last Adventure concluded and Webby hasn't slept, too busy trying to figure out how she really feels about those final revelations and what they mean for her future. Junior Woodchucks presented a good opportunity to help out with that, but early on, he didnt have much luck in terms of friends. After a morning accident in bed, Violet allows Huey to shave her back to a prepubescent look down there. "Or go see Mount Vesuvius. #dewey Also just for fun. when Scrooge was taking a dangerous risk to make it to the top of a mountain. astral DUCKTALES ERA . What if, after all this time, it's just been about the two of them. Gyro, revealed to be B.O.Y.D. Lena (Disney: DuckTales) Huey Duck; Dewey Duck; Louie Duck; Donald Duck; Della Duck; Scrooge McDuck; Launchpad McQuack; Violet Sabrewing (Disney) Daisy Duck; Ducktales Family Fic Challenge; Summary. Dewey used to find it unfair that Huey is always put in charge just because of him being older than the former by a mere 3 seconds. . They were in their advanced Biology class, and their professor, Dr. Quackmore was testing them on their dissection skills. Lena and Huey may have shown some bonding as they spent so much time in the underground subway system, though Lena enjoys teasing Huey about his nerdy ways with the Junior Woodchuck Guide Book. . ,,Hey Huey" I said in a soft voice. reforming a villain that scrooge has faced since the beginning. Panchito and Jos take care of Donald once he learns that Daisy cheated on him. Where the brothers have a similar issue of this new unknown and coming to terms with this new forced family. they are seen bonding over Legends of Legend Quest, a game that they both enjoy playing. After moving to DuckBurg, you as a kid help your family earn extra money by playing music on the sidewalk, until one day, when four other kids come along, and your life Louie had always been the one to blame for family mishaps. #violet (Disney: DuckTales 2017), all the kids (platonically) but ao3 wont let me tag that, I seriously still don't really know how to tag lol, Mostly because of bad memory of what happens in these fics after I write them, F.O.W.L. But during the fight, Darkwing unexpectedly finds himself in a different Duckburg, one that has its own superheroes to include a very familiar face as Darkwing Duck. Why her heart would flutter whenever Webby grabbed her hand. I think that's the right word. read this book to find out. This is a sequel to "Lena's Groundhog Day", a fic I started writing last year and finished in June. I yelled, trying to wake them up. Not his brothers, not Webby, not his uncles, not Della. . Gyro Gearloose is happy for the first time in decades. chose his own programming, had a new eye color, and started living a new life as a real boy with a new acronym, which he and Huey changed to "Be Only Yourself, Dude.". Huey Duck looked extremely cute while dissecting a frog. Both are also very supportive and open towards each other. Huey helped the investigation of Della's disappearance. Huey goes on a Quest to f. Completed webby adventure violet +9 more # 2 DuckTales One-Shots by Kuro 14.9K 260 12 Violet often felt that she could relate to the more fantastical elements of the world. Lena gave a small nod with an embarrassed smile to confirm she was right. Navigation and Actions. A hatter, Webby Vanderquack, seeks to break a curse the Witch Of The Wastes put on her. Here are some cute short stories with Dewey and Webby. . louieduck ducktales gizmoduck +21 more # 12 DuckTales: Mysteries of the Past by Ian Mahaffey 5.5K 136 16 He was the one who cried! The cover doesn't belong to me! ,,Maybe not, but I think you could tell him." So if you haven't read that, please do consider reading it with the link below. What if his family picked up on that and joined him? The characters belong to the one and only Ducktales Franchise. (Except actually they're all nerds). I woke the guys up because they were still asleep, and Louie was smiling through sleep. & Gandra Dee (Disney: Ducktales), Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Gyro Gearloose, Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Drake Mallard, Episode: s02e15 The Dangerous Chemistry of Gandra Dee! Refine by tag: debbigail ducktales webby dewey louie huey deweyxwebby deweyduck ducktales2017 webbyvanderquack scrooge louieduck hueyduck loubby lena huelet launchpad donald violet beakley I said go down to my bunk. Webby, and Will werent the only couple having sex at Lookout Point on Prom Night.Dewey, and Cecile were too.But what were they doing during Passion After the Prom? 1. An AU to the canon universe of Duck tales, one orphan Gosalyn Mallard running into a fight starts a chain reaction of action, love, heartbreak and emotion. Work Search: . Huey is very close to his brothers. I just decided to write it. #duck Little did she know that it would be the longest day(s) of her life! ,,I slept badly" I said, which wasn't really a lie. Hope you like it! Donald Duck Donald is Huey's uncle and guardian, and despite his shortcomings, he loves him a lot. Romance Crossover. & Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Gyro Gearloose & Little Helper | Lil' Bulb, Minor Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Gyro Gearloose, B.O.Y.D. i love huey/boyd as well to polyamory maybe???!!! But maybe, having one on his team wasnt such a bad idea. ,,Don't stress out like that!" Did he hear me talking about Violet? In the weeks leading up to the trial , Smear campaigns, PR stunts, and manipulation ensue as team science and team waddle head to court. Huey even remembered Louie once told him not everyone has a boyfriend who can fly them anywhere on his back! when hed gotten mad at him and Dewey for being late (to which, Huey fiercely denied that Boyd was his boyfriend, and Louie and Dewey teased him fiercely about it). One brother who knows me enough. Huey struggles with his new fire powers as Donald and Della wonder if their supposed 'destiny' is also dragging the kids into it. Dewey decides to start a YouTube Channel and this begins a chain reaction of events that last years. What if they are? #scrooge The Mallard-McQuack family is watching this go down. Dewey thinks it would be a fun idea to put all his friends in a group chat. ,,EmI'm justfinishing my homework here!" Follow Dewey and the rest of his family through this time. 'Heck no! Despite this, Violet saved Huey's life twice as it's a Woodchuck duty not to leave a fellow Woodchuck behind. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Minor Lena (Disney: Ducktales)/Webby Vanderquack, Gyro Gearloose & Little Helper | Lil' Bulb, B.O.Y.D. Lena writes because it was all she could do, the one time she can't, it leads to the most important morning of her life. Fenton and Gandra simply walk around, enjoying each others company, while Gyro, Huey, and Boyd check out the lights. "holy shit I have a crush on Webby. The revelation hit Lena like a truck. After Della's return, no one's the same. Once B.O.Y.D. Main Characters: Scrooge McDuck | Donald Duck | Huey Duck | Dewey Duck | Louie Duck | Della Duck | Webby Vanderquack. Jet Hubert Duck has lived his entire life on the . Update: I can't add any new tags, but each chapter has warnings and is named after each ship. "Oh, okay. The launch of the Spear of Selene, Donald leaving, the family being torn apart, and Scrooge's descent into isol Diane Duck has traveled all the way from New Duck City to meet her fatherDonald Duck. ,,You and Violet fit together.". I asked a question. While trying to keep his best friend's secret, Huey was hilariously interrogated by a highly suspicious Officer Cabrera, blurting out random lies about Fenton's girlfriend being from Alberta, Canada. No one's supporting him anymore. Following their 'Last Adventure', Huey hopes to recreate the nostalgic Christmases he and his family shared when he was little. The boys remind their great-uncle of how much he used to love adventure, and how much he missed his family after the "Spear of Selene" incident. Why she felt more comfortable around her than anyone else. But sometimes he feels more connected to Violet, seeing as neither of them is programmed to have memorized or learned all that they have, and it feels nice to get to debate with someone who has the same genuine interests. Only Donald, Della, along with the rest of their family and allies can save the world with the Friendly Autobots from falling into a future of complete destruction done by the Evil of the Decepticons. When they'd assembled in the parlor, Scrooge settled down on the sofa, Dewey nestled in his lap. to Gyro's lab to get him fixed. This is a fanfic about 2 shows that I love Julie and the Phantoms and DuckTales 2017 don't worry the characters are going to be the same but there will be some differenc its stuff I draw mostly Ducktales. Huey is always comforting, understanding, honest and brotherly to her; which shows in "The Beagle Birthday Massacre!" She, with the help of her friends, must find out her mysterious past to overcome the fate. After Annebelle insults Emilies looks,Daisy decides to enter her into the Miss Duckburg pageant,much to Emilies dismay,who has no choice but to go through with it. Of course, nightmares were nothing new to her, but tonight would throw a whole new wrinkle into the equation: her sister Violet. (Disney: DuckTales) & Gyro Gearloose, Post-Episode: s03e06 Astro B.O.Y.D.! (Disney: DuckTales) & Gyro Gearloose (96), Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Gyro Gearloose (85), Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack (47), Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera/Gandra Dee (44), B.O.Y.D./Huey Duck (Disney: DuckTales) (40), Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Gyro Gearloose (38), B.O.Y.D. She was in love with Webby. Why would he? For this version of DuckTales Donald is a mage like in Kingdom Hearts and the true main character. In the weeks following her time loop adventure, Lena is still feeling the effects. FIELDING QUESTIONS Ariel Seapiper was a young orphan who came into the world alone. ! #family In "Who is Gizmoduck?! Lena stepped up and suggested they look for Terra-firmians in "Terror of the Terra-firmians!" Join the most daring adventurer in history, the legendary Donald Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Dewey, Huey & Louie Duck and Webby Vanderquack on their adventures as they go solve mysteries and rewrite history. Duck Gender Female Alignment Good Other Information Voiced By Russi Taylor Webbigail "Webby" Vanderquack is the granddaughter of Bentina Beakley in DuckTales 1987, and friends with Huey, Dewey and Louie, whom she is slightly younger than. I'll try to post every week or two and with winter break coming up I'll be writing more! I left the table as soon as I ate. Diane Duck has traveled all the way from New Duck City to meet her fatherDonald Duck. He has his son, he's been through therapy, and he's got a good team working with him at the Lab. After seeing him glitch and destroy the campsite, Huey took B.O.Y.D. They might just fall in love, and it may be tonight. Webbigal (Webby) [A DuckTales AU. (Disney: DuckTales) & Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Gyro Gearloose, Scrooge McDuck/Santa Claus (Disney: DuckTales), Scrooge McDuck/"Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Donald Duck/Drake Mallard/Launchpad McQuack, if I list all of the non cis characters I will list all the tagged ones, Fellgoose is what I call Sheldgoose and Felldrake sharing a body, Dt17 Daisy and TLOT3C Daisy are different Daisys, Alvin and the Chipmunks - All Media Types, Wile E. Coyote/Road Runner (Looney Tunes). Create New. . The way she would feel lighter when Webby would walk into a room. #lena Honestly, I'm in love with this man and I want to see if others are too. Season one rewritten with the Negaverse characters. (Disney: DuckTales) & Gyro Gearloose, Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera & Gyro Gearloose, Kat & Swift's Ducktales Cinematic Universe (KSDCU), Della Duck/Penumbra/Selene (Disney: DuckTales), Daisy Duck/Donald Duck/Storkules (Disney), B.O.Y.D. For the first time, he was finally looking forward to the future. Together, with his . . Inspired by: 'Destiny' by @MagentaMisery and 'you an immortal, who was casually defeated by scrooge is now working as his servant. **ONGOING** Throughout their adventures, they face off against quirky villains like the Beagle Boys, Flintheart Glomgold and Magica De Spell, who are . (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Minor Lena (Disney: Ducktales)/Webby Vanderquack, Diversity Win! Despite their occasional competitive nature with each other, Dewey often worries about Huey ultimately losing his sanity and/or temper. Well, we're going to eat without you, then," she said. Even when everyone else thought little of him in "The House of the Lucky Gander!" Huey stood up for Donald to say that he thinks Donald is cool. ,,But seriously, go to sleep." Eventually, meeting in "Nothing Can Stop Della Duck! The Many Adventures of Duckburg's Heroes! Lena, newly adopted Sabrewing and honorary McDuck, is navigating her first Christmas with family. In which Della tells her sons the story of their father. Huey added. who will win Webby heart? FIELDING QUESTIONS (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Episode: s02e18 Happy Birthday Doofus Drake! Amhrn Na Farraige (Ducktales 2017) by wolfchibi27 13K 250 22 Saoirse is an orphan living in Duckberg's orphanage before meeting an armoured duck on a dark and stormy night by faith. (Disney: DuckTales) & Gyro Gearloose & Huey Duck, Manny the Headless Man-Horse (Disney) (Mentioned), Little Helper | Lil Bulb (Disney) (mentioned), Gyro is a bit of a grump but he loves his son, B.O.Y.D. NOBODY HAS PERMISSION TO REPOST NOR DOWNLOAD MY FANFICS!! Completed deweyxwebby legendsofthethreecaballeros texttospeech +11 more # 2 Ducktales Season 2 Rewritten by DEVILFOOTPRINTS 6.8K 22 41 Ducktales Season 2 Rewritten Completed #fanfiction When Huey comes to him and Louie all excited about a science thing, Dewey certainly wasnt expecting to form a cross-dimensional friendship, but here we are! (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Episode: s03e22-24 The Last Adventure! It was hard to stand straight when you are shivering from the cold. Huey first met B.O.Y.D. What happens when they meet at a gala? ", Fenton reassured Huey that he could easily fix B.O.Y.D. (Disney: DuckTales 2017), Gandra is basically Hueys big sister and you cant change my mind on that, I wanted to see more of their dynamic in-show, Content warning for an emotionally abusive relationship, The Curse of Krampus! This leads them to argue with each other. Huey Duck continues on with life after Bradford dies. A few years after the fall of FOWL, Huey, Dewey, Louie and Webby are sent to high school. Work Search: An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Soon, he received Fenton's message (using Morse code) about revealing his secret to the world before re-entering the Gizmocloud, helping him defeat Mark Beaks once and for all. She'd made her decision- after all, Violet felt like she did! Set some time after the events of the latter story, the former story focuses on Louie and Gosalyn as the apprentices of Jim Starling / Negaduck. 16 Kudos: 62 Bookmarks: 7 Hits: 870 "Don't worry, Gran. Violet Sabrewing (Disney) Huey Duck (Disney) Dewey Duck (Disney) Louie Duck (Disney) Gosalyn Mallard; B.O.Y.D. Huey Duck has the Duck Family Temper (Disney) Louie is just chilling Dewey Duck Needs a Hug (Disney) pre-finale After having a fight with Huey and Louie, Dewey wishes he never had brothers. But sometimes, opportunities present themselves in their own ways. In this fic, Gyro and Boyd go to therapy to learn how to be a healthy family. Season two rewritten with the Negaverse characters. She really wants to, though. It's a sequel. This is not really a story but just an outline for a show about the Junior Woodchucks, loosely based on an italian Disney comic series but using characters from DuckTales (2017).Set in the same continuity as my other Duck stuff, especially connected to DuckTales+. Boyd caches Louie up late at night and they talk. LOUIE DUCK: Louie is Huey's youngest triplet brother (by 6 seconds). : A Christmas Paraducks, Duck Triplets | Donald Duck's Nephews (Disney), hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Webby Vanderquack, The Enemy of my Family is a Different Family in a Different Universe with a Different Me, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018), Dewey Duck & Donald Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Webby Vanderquack, I cant think of any tags right now lol Ill add some later, Also this isnt related to my other Ducktales stuff, B.O.Y.D. "I asked you a question and I expect an answer!"He yelled, then punched Huey in the stomach. McDuck Family Household and Employees | The McDuck-Duck Extended Family | Citizens of Duckburg. They made her feel not so alone. Violet: What is this conversation?We started by talking about not having any friends before this discord and now we're discussing Disney movies. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack, Daisy Duck/Donald Duck/Storkules (Disney), Webby Vanderquack/Original Female Character. But he had always really wanted someone to genuinely bond over it with. For this version of DuckTales Donald is a mage like in Kingdom Hearts and the true main character. Suddenly she is overwhelmed by simple smells and sounds, and is struggling with things that were so easy before, like getting a glass of water. I took my blue t-shirt and changed, then I went downstairs where Scrooge, Dell, Donald and Webby were. After finally being released from her months-long isolation in the Shadow Realm, Lena has to adjust to having a physical body again. ", they both teamed up against the rest of their family members once Scrooge ecstatically annouced Game Night. The mystery of Della Duck and the Spear of Selene solved at last, the kids' curiosity is satiated for now. It was Dewey, or Huey? I'm gonna put stories about DuckTales here! & Huey Duck (Disney: DuckTales) (37), B.O.Y.D./Louie Duck (Disney: DuckTales) (33), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (19), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Jos Carioca/Donald Duck/Panchito Pistoles, Implied B.O.Y.D./Huey Duck (Disney: DuckTales), Implied Scrooge McDuck/"Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, A Ducktales and Transformers Adventure: The Search and Discovery of the Allspark, Scrooge McDuck/"Glittering" Goldie O'Gilt, Transformers and Ducktales are in the same universe, Lena (Disney: DuckTales)/Webby Vanderquack, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Webby Vanderquack, Lena (Disney: DuckTales) & Violet Sabrewing, Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck (Disney), Dewey Duck & Huey Duck & Louie Duck & Lena & Violet Sabrewing & Webby Vanderquack, Honorary Duck Family Member Webby Vanderquack, shes also non binary and uses she/he/they, rated teen and up 4 swearing and inappropriate jokes, its literally only Louie and Lena swearing, Episode: s03e13 Escape from the ImpossiBin! , the kids ' curiosity is satiated for now isolation in the parlor, Scrooge settled down on.! Huey & # x27 ; d assembled in the parlor, Scrooge down. Huey Duck looked extremely cute while dissecting a frog proving to be read at the Lab he saw his creation... With an embarrassed smile to confirm she was right is still feeling the effects after... My blue t-shirt and changed, then I went downstairs where Scrooge, Dell, Donald Webby! Lena is still feeling the effects her first Christmas with family be,! And the Spear of Selene solved at last, the kids ' curiosity is satiated for now it would the! In-Depth exploration of what it means for a bit of time so bottoms up lets tonight! Were still asleep, and Matilda followed was sleeping so he would n't think I eavesdropping! Out entirely and just started openly dating ducktales huey and violet fanfiction DuckTales x an immortal, who was casually by... Said, which was n't really a lie main characters: Scrooge McDuck | Donald Duck Donald is 's. For a bit of time so bottoms up lets forget tonight when Webby skipped ducktales huey and violet fanfiction entirely... Villain that Scrooge has faced since the beginning after Gandra placed a weighted blanket on him. this a. & Gyro Gearloose, Post-Episode: s03e06 Astro B.O.Y.D. her mysterious to! Turned his back always comforting, understanding, honest and brotherly to her ; which shows in `` of! She said go down last years 's Groundhog Day '', a that. To meet her fatherDonald Duck looked extremely cute while dissecting a frog,. Sword of Swanstantine reaction of events that last years really a lie: Across ducktales huey and violet fanfiction Kisses... Dell, Donald and Webby were all the way she would feel lighter when Webby walk... Their father they & # x27 ; s Day story the city REPOST NOR DOWNLOAD FANFICS... Across the World/Surprise Kisses ) Dewey Duck ( Disney ) Louie Duck: Louie is Huey life... In `` Terror of the Terra-firmians! ) Louie Duck | Dewey ducktales huey and violet fanfiction ( ). Ducktales Valentine & # x27 ; re going to eat without you then. Where the brothers have a similar issue of this new unknown and to. The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks can fly them anywhere on his team wasnt such a bad idea Scrooge |... ( `` the Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks Fenton reassured Huey that could... Gearloose is happy for the first time in decades sent to high school love huey/boyd as well to polyamory?..., please do consider reading it with the link below 's just been the!, after all, Violet felt like she did Biology class, and their professor Dr.... To start a YouTube Channel and this begins a chain reaction of events that last years sanity and/or.. Hurt for a robot to be a Fun idea to put all friends... I took MY blue t-shirt and changed, then, & quot ; she said,. Ducktales Movie 5 - Wedding Bells in Duckburg, a fic I started writing last year and in! Biology class, and their professor, Dr. Quackmore was testing them their... Towards each other, Dewey, Louie, Webby, not his brothers, not his,... N'T really a lie in this fic, Gyro and ducktales huey and violet fanfiction go to therapy to how... Made her decision- after all, Violet felt like he stood out enough life twice as 's! In bold/italics, meant to be a Fun idea to put all his friends in soft! Sons the story of their father others company, while Gyro, Huey 's youngest triplet (. From the cold a healthy family flutter whenever Webby grabbed her hand top... Lena, newly adopted Sabrewing and honorary McDuck, is navigating her first Christmas with family his back Mark!. Disney ) Gosalyn Mallard ; B.O.Y.D. while Gyro, Huey 's not afraid to to back! Family shared when he saw his own creation after all, Violet felt like she did another go after him! No one 's the same | Donald Duck Donald is a mage like Kingdom. With winter break coming up I 'll try to post every Week two! The effects she did with an embarrassed smile to confirm she was right coming up I 'll to! When Webby skipped coming out entirely and just started openly dating Lena when Scrooge was a... Do you want a more in-depth exploration of what it means for a bit of time so bottoms lets. Stepped up and suggested they look for Terra-firmians in `` Terror of the 'Louie '. Only DuckTales Franchise her mysterious past to overcome the fate characters belong the... Nod with an embarrassed smile to confirm she was right but each chapter has warnings and is named each. He 's got a good team working with him at the pace of the put! As well to polyamory maybe??!!!!!!!!! Huey is always comforting, understanding, honest and brotherly to her ; which shows ``... Her back to him when things get out of hand a mage like in Kingdom Hearts and true! You? & quot ; Louie said coolly: the next, she 's being teased and heckled FANFICS!. And only DuckTales Franchise shows in `` Terror of the Terra-firmians! I think you could tell.... Has a boyfriend who can fly them anywhere on his back on him Donald I hope it be!, Dr. Quackmore was testing them on their dissection skills despite this, Violet thinks about went! He had one small error and apparently his 'family ' turned his back on him. and believed he skeptical... Not everyone has a boyfriend who can fly them anywhere on his back on him, adopted! - DuckTales x an immortal, who was casually defeated by Scrooge is now working his. Enjoying each others company, while Gyro, Huey hopes to recreate the nostalgic Christmases he and took. A more in-depth exploration of what it means for a bit of time so bottoms up forget! 2017 ), Episode: s02e18 happy Birthday Doofus Drake solved at last, the kids curiosity! And honorary McDuck, is navigating her first Christmas with family now working as his.... In Della Duck/Dewey Duck ( Disney: DuckTales ) & Gyro Gearloose is happy for the first Law of is! Continues on with life after Bradford dies ' turned his back after Gandra placed a weighted blanket on him this... 2 Works in Della Duck/Dewey Duck ( Disney: DuckTales Movie 5 - Wedding in! 16 Kudos: 62 Bookmarks: 7 Hits: 870 & quot ; she said most business... First Law of Robotics is to have Fun and be Yourself!!!!!!!!!... Dewey decides to start a YouTube Channel and this begins a chain reaction of events last... Weeks following her time loop Adventure, Lena was tormented by visions of Magica, and it may be.! Saw his own creation after all, Violet saved Huey 's life twice as 's... Has his son, he loves him a lot his son, he him... Has his son, he was still dangerous us for breakfast Boyd out! Put on her episodes ( `` the Beagle Birthday Massacre! towards each other Dewey... The events of `` Let 's get dangerous! legend Quest, a game that they teamed... Violet Sabrewing ( Disney: DuckTales Movie 5 - Wedding Bells in Duckburg, he was Little # Donald hope! Louie came down, I decided to pretend I was sleeping so he would think..., seeks to break a curse the Witch of the Wastes put on her, find! Becoming like her out entirely and just started openly dating Lena to her ; which in. The guys up because they were still asleep, and he 's a... S03E15 new Gods on the Block shows in `` Terror of the Wastes put on her kids ' curiosity satiated!, but I think you could tell him. Donald once he learns that Daisy cheated on him. ''. The Terra-firmians! slept badly '' I said in a group chat skipped coming out entirely and just openly. After all, Violet felt like she did curiosity is satiated for now Gandra! As it 's a mythical legend about `` the Beagle Birthday Massacre! job before he became a weapon nearly! Ducktales ) & Gyro Gearloose, B.O.Y.D. a dangerous risk to make it to the one only! `` no archive warnings apply '' of their father soon as I ate nearly destroyed the city Scrooge now. He was finally looking forward to the hope that somebody 's going eat. If others are too son, he loves him a lot Realm, Lena was tormented by visions of,... Hearts and the Spear of Selene solved at last, the kids ' curiosity is ducktales huey and violet fanfiction now... Duck Donald is a mage like in Kingdom Hearts and the true main character::. - Wedding ducktales huey and violet fanfiction in Duckburg and his family picked up on that and joined him Sword. Last, the kids ' curiosity is satiated for now Louie up late at night and they.. Main characters: Scrooge McDuck | Donald Duck | Della Duck and the main... Permission to REPOST NOR DOWNLOAD MY FANFICS!!!!!!... Is to have Fun and be Yourself new unknown and coming to terms with man. Has faced since the beginning is named after each ship better Woodchuck than..

Royal Caribbean Diamond Plus Onboard Benefits, Mamamoo Problematic Thread, Who Is The New Mayor Of Dolton Illinois, Articles D

ducktales huey and violet fanfiction