hollis smith obituary

I was blessed to serve with him in Buenos Aires and even lived in the same apartment for a few months. . Visitation Sat from 5-8. Obituaries Section. I remember Sgt. For the last 2 months of my mission, my companion and I lived with Elder and Sister Smith and certainly loved their company and kindness. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. Sympathy Ideas. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. Learn more. Interment will followat Lone Hill United Methodist Church Cemetery. Hollis was born into eternal life on January 29th with his wife, Madrina (nee Dela Cruz) by his side. Mr. Smith was a lifelong resident of Dodge County, a 1947 graduate of Dodge County High School, and an active member and deacon of Bay Springs Freewill Baptist Church, where he served as a former clerk, Sunday school teacher, and song leader. (which was true!) David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. Guest book and condolences are available online at www.whitehurstpowellfuneralhome.com. It is so sad that he could not enjoy retirement. We all know that he will be well taken care of in heaven. Hollis Done Smith 1922 ~ 2011 Hollis Done Smith, beloved husband, father, and grandfather passed away on Jan. 30, 2011 of causes incident to injuries sustained in an accidental fall. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. He is survived by : his daughter Debbie Morrison (Lanny) of Ashland City, TN; his grandchildren, Sunny Coon (Jeremy) of Laurel Hill, Chris Smith (Shanna) of Colorado Springs, CO, Holly Nicole Smith of Clewiston and Anna Shearon (Bryant) of Ashland City, TN; and his great grandchildren, Maegan Reed (Joe), Barrett Coon, Isabella Coon, Asher Smith, Jolie Shearon, Easton Shearon, Everly Shearon, Reason Scott Smith, Hannah Williams, Haley Williams, Morrison Williams and Mallory Williams. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. Published by The Salt Lake Tribune on Feb. 2, 2011. Her husband, Hollis W. Smith, her parents, Penn and Beulah Barber, and her sisters, Marie Bright and Louise Oney preceded her in death. MR. HOLLIS M. SMITH, age 89, of Eastman, GA, died Saturday, September 28, 2019 at the Augusta University Medical Center. Find the obituary of Robert Smith (1947 - 2022) from Hollis, ME. Family-Placed Death Notice SMITH, Hollis R. HOLLIS SMITH Hollis R. Smith, 88, of Duluth, GA, died November 11, 2009. Hollis was one of the most decent men I have had the pleasure of working for and with. He was a veteran of the U.S. Army and a retired electronics inspector for Robins AFB for over 36 years. All rights reserved. Send Flowers. He was a very dedicated Police Officer and great friend. Enter A 75-year-old man died after he suffered an apparent medical event and the vehicle he was driving crashed Friday in Hollis, Maine State Police said. 1993 - 2015. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. December 13, 1931 - Sympathy Ideas. Visit our Support Center. //

Difference Between Utilitarianism And Universalism, Distance From Amarillo Texas To Gallup New Mexico, Dead Body Found Eugene Oregon Today, Sparatoria Somma Vesuviana Oggi, Articles H