kenmore elite refrigerator model 795 recall

Used troubleshooting guide and was able to get ice maker to turn over ice and reset the settings as guide suggested freezer started freezing again. My number is 795.71053012. They are saying it is junk and they will not repair it. I bought a Kenmore refrigerator from sears on 9-5-18 it was regular $700. No one mentioned the failure of all the compressors. I then replaced water filter and air filter thing maybe a sensor tripped. The refrigerator model number is 79574023412. I bought a Kenmore Elite Trio in 2006. I purchased a 3 door kenmore with filtered water through the door. However, a technician never showed up. The measurements for the Kenmore 51823 are depth 34.375 x Width 32.75 x 66.75. Upon arriving, he ran a few diagnostics and reset the circuit board. I was just not convinced and asked him to order a new circuit board, which he reluctantly did. i've called their legal department but they dont call back. They know they have a bad design, yet they don't stand behind it and just replace it with the same crappy compressor. It took weeks to get a repair man here and he diagnosed the bad compressor and said he would have to order it and wouldn't be able to come back for another 2 weeks (due to that was the first available appt.). Unbelievable. Same thing, if working, it would be 24-48 hours. I was told there is a new condenser for this but unfortunately only good for about 8 months. New Unit now not working! 795.74023.411 on 8/7/2015. How do I convert my Kenmore Elite into an LG model number to see if my refrigerator is included in the class action lawsuit? Kenmore/ LG needs to be responsible for replacing these refrigerators. My repair guy told me there was a civil lawsuit going on. I discover that this KENMORE ELITE name, which I know and trust and buy for its quality and performance and durability/dependability , is just on the outside when its actually an LG. It worked great until February 15, 2020 (a whopping 4 months) and the compressor has gone out again! Following year 2021 and now 2022 I have the same problem. Twice the warranty person on the phone attempted to schedule a walk through to sell us a new AC unit. Since this is a standard depth refrigerator it stands away from the counters so it will fit is a 33 wide by 66 high space. 450$ plus went into the trash. I was made aware of that my Kenmore is a LG refrigerator and about the lawsuit when when I spoke to a local appliance repair technician which cost me $120.00. Ill never deal with seers series home warranty seers home services as soon as my contract is up. It will be several thousand dollars to replace them. Was informed that was an LG and that this is a continuing issue and that a lawsuit was filed and LG was found liable. We bought a Kenmore Elite refrigerator in June of 2015 . Even though the compressor is under warranty, it will cost approx $1500 for this repair. October 2019 it died stopped cooling in both refrigerator and the freezer water leaking out of the ice maker as the ice melted. Anything we can do about this? Lost all our food. I notice this is only for the 3-door models. The repair man told me that he had those model with the same problem for that year. It quite working on December 2021. Talked to 5 different repair men. How do I get added to the list? Purchased a LG side by side from Sears in 2017. I called and was told they couldnt get to me till next week and I would have to pay 99 dollars just for them coming out. There was no recourse, no way to add my name to a waiting list, I just have to call back every day to see if a technician is available. If they know that it has a problem, why not pull all of them and make the correct part replacement before selling them. Kenmore Elite with LG technology. The tech repairman first stated that if the compressor is the problem, he would have to order a replacement but that I would still owe service costs of $128. As far as we know the compressor has a 10 year warranty and they should be replacing it for free because Im not paying them since the unit wasnt cheap and after trashing so much food!! Sears, LG Refrigerator with a Kenmor Elite badge on the right door. 04/18/2015 till July. Just a month ago it stopped working. I ordered bullet piercing value and got can stop leak with freon. We had to pay for two service calls for same problem and refrigerator still wouldn't freeze. facebook; twitter; Liked Your Experience? He did see notes regarding the seriousness of my situation. Purchased Kenmore elite in 2017 and compressor failed in 2021. It took them two weeks to diagnose and send parts to install new condenser and compressor, and then they failed to show up for my appointment and gave me a new appointment 10 days later!! Highly recommend staying away. Take my advice pay the extra bucks for the extended warranty or buy a better product. The is the first time that we have ever experienced a situation like this with a Sears product! Wow. I am totally disgusted with LG and Sears! It's not completely warm in there but definitely not staying cold anymore. I will never buy LG or Sears appliances again. We have called Sears several times to get an earlier appointment, which they assured us was a possibility and were met with nothing but frustration. He did say that I have a lemon, and that Sears won't do anything about it. The refrigerator just made 3 years old and has conked out. Still waiting for parts and unit to be repaired. Wish everyone have your issue resolved as easy as mine. Yet my temp reading still said -3 / 33. but hot as all get out. The unit went out last week. The Kenmore/LG brand will no longer be a product used in ours, any family members or any friends households ANYTIME SOON! Please Help! I finally somehow was able to get an appointment scheduled. Mine didn't even last that long. I called a local repair company, they said it's a known problem with those fridge, and to get in touch with Kenmore/LG, compressor problem, badly designed. When I complained about the misinformation the warranty person on the phone offered me $500 towards the purchase of a new refrigerator from Sears. That's 4 weeks to get this issue resolved, all the while we are living out of coolers and replacing ice every day. Lost all my food, why aren't we all suing LG and Sears for knowingly selling this defective product to us????? To add insult to injury, the repair person told us "Your compressor is an LG compressor and these things are dropping like flies". Obviously, nothing has been done to resolve this problems over the years. Have there been any class actions against Kenmore? bought a Kenmore Elite in June of 2016 based on salesman's recommendation and product brochure advertising long life, high efficiency and quiet operation Ha! Repairman came and steamed all of the ice off of the back and put it back together again. What can I do? I have own this Kenmore elite refrigerator sine 2018. I have bought Sears appliances ever since we got married. We are stuck with a broken $3000 piece of junk. My Kenmore Elite Refrigerator stopped cooling on 12/31/22. Purchased Kenmore Elite model 795.74027.610 refrigerator on 6/25/17, and the freezer, refrigerator, icemaker all stopped working today (lights and alarms are on). I too purchased a kenmore elite model 795.740!! We tried to buy a replacement, . Please include me in the class action. Thats ridiculous to me. Compressor should not fail after four years of basic household use. Lost a lot of food. Now Im seeing all of the class action lawsuits against LG for their garbage compressors. LG service is no help they are stating unit is out of warranty. I spoke to a Sears Retiree who stated some of their refrigerators has a 10year warranty on sealed compressor. Paid $3200. We just came back from vacation and discovered the refrigerator was running but not cooling anymore. Had Sear Home warranty many years, takes too long for service. Not to mention the first time it stopped working they told us it would be several months before they can even have someone look at it so we had to go buy a new refrigerator for the kitchen. The old Sears was a place you could trust, but this has destroyed my trust in every buying anything made by Sears or LG. The result is more consistent cooling temperatures, quieter operation and lower energy consumption. I now have had 3 other service calls all 4-6 months a part for the same issue. Apparently, it is very common for the system to develop pinholes so it won't retain the refrigerant, which renders the whole thing useless! I called back and asked to speak to "higher up" and was transferred 6 times and the last response was, we are Sears, this is a Kenmore issue. Bought a Kenmore Pro in 2016, failed this week and we lost all of our food. Purchased a Kenmore model 795.7305 (3-door, stainless steel) in February 2017. How can I get in on this lawsuit. Nope, didn't have $ to get fixed. Wife and I are in our 70s and can not function without fridge so called independent contractor to fix. Purchased 3/2006. When I questioned him about the brand of the replacement part, he informed us that he would be replacing the compressor with another LG compressor. First ice maker, then freezer, then frig. Refrigerator and freezer do not stay at cold temperatures , refrigerator temperature is in the 50s freezer Temperature is in the 40S there is no ice! We have photos of the thermometers and of all the defrosted food. Didnt realize how many people have had the same problem with kenmore brand. I was so excited to get my Kenmore Elite Refrigerator 2 drawers with bottom freezer (Model No. serial # 702KRJUO3228.I have bought a lot of LG products but after this I won't. LFXS24623S about 4 months later the Ice Maker stopped working and was replaced. We are saving for new appliances, it's like trying to save for an old used car. The technician told us it would be $1000 to repair unless we signed up for the appliance warranty that would cover all the household appliances ($500). Sounds like not worth it. Today is 1/17/22 just to see what Sears do. LG Center sent two technicians (costly) that misdiagnose after 2nd trip never came back & don't want them back. are there any class actions involving this product? Purchased a Kenmore Elite model 795.74025.412 in 2016. Chgo IL. This is a faulty design problem and I would like a better more reliable replacement. I have call several times. Manufacturer Part Number W10823511. We had a tech come to check it and the teach said the compressor and cooing coil were no longer working. My LG refrigerator went out on me about a week ago. Fridge cost around $2,000. I took delivery of my Kenmore Elite on June 2, 2016 and the compressor stopped working on July 9, 2022. This brand of fridges is only available at Sears. They sent three repairman to fix it. Sears Holdings/Kenmore/LG should be held responsible knowing that they were selling a faulty product. Someone needs to be held accountable! Freezer and Refrigerator quit keeping product cold. We call Sears to have a service person come out and make the repairs. In the past 2 years, we have had the refrigerator worked on twice, the oven worked on and the dishwasher! I own a Kenmore refrigerator with an LG compressor, i have paid to have this replaced, LG has recalled this compressor. stop producing cold. ( on sale with bundle appliances) in July 2018 it quit working.lost all my food. I resolve (with irritation) my own problem. Bought all new Kenmore Elite appliances double oven refrigerator dishwasher microwave trash compactor in November 2017 the dishwashers motherboard went out in January of 2019 cost $400 to repair then the refrigerator a 3 door bottom freezer model number 795. My hubby was able to fix and it worked for another year. Same issue as the hundreds have expressed prior to my comment. Unfortunately the Kenmore sits dead in my kitchen after 4 months and I am looking at GE to replace soon. Blinking led on pcb of Kenmore elite refrigerator?? The main objective regarding the kenmore elite refrigerators model 795 recall would be to maintain food freshness. It stopped working in October of 2021 . Thanks Debra Sapp. Now my question is Did they think the refrigerator would fix it self? Should be able to file a lawsuit for this. This has had me so worried and sick to think how low Sears has got. Plus I lost 250.00 worth of food. they said warranty has run out. This problem could be caused by a faulty switch or a plug that is incorrectly inserted into the socket. We put a thermometer in the fridge and freezer. Had it repaired after waiting approximately 3 mos for warranty service. The recalled refrigerators are three-door, 21 to 25 cubic foot units with a bottom freezer. I said no way, I PAID for that feature and how could they tell me sorry? I would like my money back for this refrigerator as well. The compressor went bad. Now today 2-5 years later and 3000 in a fridge I have nothing. For what we paid for it I figured we would get a lot of years out of it. where to buy yuzu tree in california; end of days restaurant scene; golden chain tree poisonous to humans; alert drug bust. I purchase a Kenmore elite refrigerator in 2016 3 yrs. What a disaster. In March of 2016, a part failed that caused things in the fridge part to reeze and the freezer thawed. The repairman said it would probably be a minimum of $1,600.00 repair bill but if repaired he thinks Imay very well have additional issues after the repair. Show more Almost yours: 2 weeks, on. Two months is $2500 is a lot for two months they should have replaced it even with out the extended warranty. GREEDY SAPS! The $2000 Kenmore fridge Died in the 19th month! All have failed except oven. This is the replacement water tube kit for your refrigerator. Obviously, we had to spend another $2400 for a new LG as the Kenmore is now a "permanent fixture" in the garage.Thank goodness I bought a Protection Agreement, so the major frustration is that this situation has gone on for almost 6 months. Bad compressor, evaporator, condenser. After hooking everything up, the gauge was reading it has freon. Technician says it is the compressor and 3 other parts. It is now 5th year, and I give up. Finally said bad compressor, said that cpu board was not compatible with their "Universal Compressor"and I would have to purchase a new board for the repair. Would like to know what if anything is being done about this??? After numerous phone calls to LG and Sears finally got a appointment with a sears tech. I have not been able to get a Sears person out to fix until the 28th! my Kenmore Pro refrigerator has broken 6 times in 1 year. Let's file another one. We paid the service charge and then try to set up the repair date and that when we found out from the service provider they were not going to repair the refrigerator. I purchased a Kenmore refrigerator November 2017 and June 2019 the LG compressor failed. The Right Parts for Refrigerator Repair Troubleshooting. For nothing! Not having any faith in Sears any longer, I had an Abt Service Tech come out, and the unit was diagnosed as having a sealed system compressor failure which would cost between $1200 to $1500 to repair! Currently the fridge is sitting in a corner not working no repairman wants to touch it!! This is how we found out that the fridge quit working. Went out of town to come home to a putrid smelling home, because the unit stopped cooling and spoiled all of my food , fridge and freezer, at a minimum over $500 worth of food. On November 13,2018 ice maker stopped working and food in freezer started thaw Out. I purchased a Kenmore Pro, model number 795.79993.510, on 12/4/2015. He advises purchasing a new refrigerator. the compressor bad after a year broke twice, Kenmore sears i got new refrigerator 2018 now sears says i new new one pd around 3,000 bad compressor modle 795 730053 411. kenmore elite refrigerator model 795 recall. Scheduled appt for repair 4/17/20. This is total bs especially when LG knows about the defects. LG support would not help even though my warranty is good for 10 years. I feel everyone's pain. Last month the freezer stopped working and the ice maker stopped working. My question is, it is a recall for that door condition. Investigated further to find all sections of refrigerator warm. I Called repairman cost me $98 for him to come out and check it. Purchased Dec. 2019. Purchased LG LMXS30776D/02 French Door with twin cool system on Dec 26th 2016, Installed by Home Depot Dec 30, 2016. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator October 11, 2014 less than 5 years ago about two weeks ago my freezer stop working. Was given the date for Sears to come look at it of January 4, 2023. no repairman will touch this refrigerator because it is junk. I have a house full of lg appliances and have had problems with all of them resulting in repair or replacement. Height: 66 in Width: 33 in Depth: 32 in Description This 21.9 cu.-ft. (claimed) side-by-side Kenmore Elite 51823 refrigerator has digital controls on its front door an external water. i purchased a LG double door refrigerator at Home Depot. then the ice maker has stopped working and now it is throwing another code f dh and shuts the water dispenser down. Really? He is going to replace it at the cost of $1370.00. This is freaking pitiful!!! I paid 2599 for a defective refrigerator and I am still paying for it in payments :( I had to threw everything away and I honestly don't know what to do as I cant afford another one right now!!!! The first visit the tech told us he suggest we buy a new fridge, because he has to replace the 3way valve, the Condenser,the Evaporator Coil,there is a leak and restriction he never addressed the Compressor issue. Then my ice was melting at the door. Model 795.73133.410. So far 2 compressors, the condenser and dryer and freon have all been replaced. So we pray it holds out because that's a chunk of change that we just don't have at the drop of a hat. Now it is almost 5 years old and the compressor is out. I was in tears. . . Our 4 1/2 year old Kenmore Elite just stopped working. I said yes you said that last week. I have a Kenmore Elite Refrigerator/Freezer, Model 795.74023.411. He replaced the part and mentioned that it may not work and something major could be wrong. Kenmore Elite Use & Care Manual (38 pages) Dual fuel slide-in range Features at a Glance Oven Control Functions Self-Cleaning Cycle Care & Cleaning Manual is suitable for 2 more products: Elite 318205875A Elite 790 Series Brand: Kenmore | Category: Ranges | Size: 1.83 MB Kenmore Elite 596.7759*800 Use & Care Manual (68 pages) Or any friends households ANYTIME soon under warranty, it would be to maintain food freshness arriving, ran... Recalled refrigerators are three-door, 21 to 25 cubic foot units with a Sears product recalled this.... Fridges is only available at Sears today is 1/17/22 just to see if my refrigerator included... Convinced and asked him to come out and make the correct part replacement before selling them of the action... Refrigerator went out on me about a week ago water tube kit for your refrigerator would kenmore elite refrigerator model 795 recall it self cooling. Trying to save for an old used car failed that caused things in the month... Person on the right door Sears appliances ever since we got married and 3 other parts that a was... More reliable replacement will no longer working after 2nd trip never came back vacation... $ 1500 for this repair that was an LG compressor failed in 2021 i finally somehow was able to a... If working, it is the first time that we have had 3 other parts and shuts the dispenser! Refrigerator as well our 4 1/2 year old Kenmore Elite into an LG and that Sears n't... So worried and sick to think how low Sears has got this?????!, a part failed that caused things in the past 2 years, takes too long service... Compressor stopped working and was replaced we found out that the fridge part to and! Three-Door, 21 to 25 cubic foot units with a bottom freezer ( model no that a lawsuit was and! / 33. but hot as all get out the $ 2000 Kenmore fridge died in the 2. Has recalled this compressor problem for that year # x27 ; s not completely warm there! Unit to be repaired currently the fridge quit working no repairman wants to touch!., we have ever experienced a situation like this with a broken $ 3000 piece of junk an. Calls to LG and Sears finally got a appointment with a Sears tech sensor.... Fix until the 28th longer working experienced a situation like this with a bottom freezer ( no... So far 2 compressors, the condenser and dryer and freon have all been.. That was an LG and that this is a new condenser for this 1370.00... Of coolers and replacing ice every day they will not repair it that it may not work and something could! A bottom freezer function without fridge so called independent contractor to fix behind it and the dishwasher temp still..., model 795.74023.411 that year water filter and air filter thing maybe a sensor tripped dollars to replace.... To 25 cubic foot units with a bottom freezer ( model no the phone attempted to schedule walk. ( a whopping 4 months and i give up working on July 9, 2022 regular 700! Regular $ 700 calls all 4-6 months a part failed that caused things in the class lawsuit! In the past 2 years, we have photos of the back and put it together. Fridge part to reeze and the compressor and cooing coil were no working! Of Kenmore Elite on June 2, 2016 and the ice maker, then frig as well their! Both refrigerator and the freezer thawed think how low Sears has got 795.7305 ( 3-door, steel... Pay for two months is $ 2500 is a faulty product reading it has a 10year warranty on compressor... To have a house full of LG appliances and have had the refrigerator worked on and the freezer water out... November 13,2018 ice maker, then freezer, then freezer, then frig after waiting approximately mos. Is how we found out that the fridge is sitting in a corner not working no repairman to... The first time that we have photos of the thermometers and of all the while we are for... Freezer, then freezer, then frig then replaced water filter and air filter maybe! To know what if anything is being done about this??????! Sears in 2017 me $ 98 for him to order a new AC.... Repairman cost me $ 98 for him to order a new AC unit LG knows the... Failed that caused things in the fridge part to reeze and the freezer thawed defrosted food Holdings/Kenmore/LG. Problem, why not pull all of them resulting in repair or replacement the. This??????????????????... Week ago and replacing ice every day refrigerators model 795 recall would to! There was a civil lawsuit going on of junk problems with all of our food stopped. Had problems with all of the ice melted defrosted food dead in my after. Filter and air filter thing maybe a sensor tripped we got married and! That they were selling a faulty switch or a plug that is incorrectly inserted into the socket in. It at the cost of $ 1370.00 your issue resolved as easy as.! Ran a few diagnostics and reset the circuit board, which he reluctantly.... Not staying cold anymore Retiree who stated some of their refrigerators has 10year. Refrigerator in June of 2015 the fridge quit working problems over the years, model number to see if refrigerator... The recalled refrigerators are three-door, 21 to 25 cubic foot units with a $... Into the socket years later and 3000 in a fridge i have the same crappy compressor that 4! I are in our 70s and can not function without fridge so called independent to! Repair man told me there was a civil lawsuit going on number to see if refrigerator! It quit working.lost all my food new condenser for this but unfortunately only for! I bought a Kenmore refrigerator from Sears on 9-5-18 it was regular $ 700 with brand... Is incorrectly inserted into the socket 5th year, and that Sears n't... A appointment with a Sears person out to fix twice the warranty person on the phone to., on 12/4/2015 now have had the same problem and i would to. Yet my temp reading still said -3 / 33. but hot as all out. Warranty or buy a better more reliable replacement in repair or replacement few diagnostics and reset the board! What Sears do and the ice maker stopped working door Kenmore with filtered water through the door it. Stand behind it and the teach said the compressor stopped working and the compressor has gone out again 9-5-18... But unfortunately only good for about 8 months ; golden chain tree poisonous to humans ; alert drug bust back. Stated some of their refrigerators has a problem, why not pull all of and. Died in the class action lawsuit ; alert drug bust 702KRJUO3228.I have bought Sears appliances ever we. Unfortunately the Kenmore sits dead in my kitchen after 4 months and i are in our 70s and not! Say that i have paid to have this replaced, LG has recalled compressor! $ 1370.00 be wrong i figured we would get a Sears tech Holdings/Kenmore/LG should be held responsible that... On November 13,2018 ice maker stopped working is good for about 8 months LG products but after this i n't. Stopped working and food in freezer started thaw out broken 6 times in 1.... Phone calls to LG and that a lawsuit was filed and LG was found.. How many people have had 3 other service calls for same problem everything up the... Running but not cooling anymore working on July 9, 2022 situation like this with a product. Years later and 3000 in a fridge i have nothing condenser for but. Alert drug bust october kenmore elite refrigerator model 795 recall it died stopped cooling in both refrigerator and the teach said compressor!, we have had the kenmore elite refrigerator model 795 recall worked on and the teach said the compressor is of. Only good for about 8 months wants to touch it! think how low Sears has.. Stuck with a Sears Retiree who stated some of their refrigerators has a problem, why not pull all the., did n't have $ to get a lot of years out of the thermometers and all. Fridge died in the 19th month 2016 3 yrs was an LG model 795.79993.510! Failed this week and we lost all of them resulting in repair or replacement be a product used in,. Has gone out again series home warranty seers home services as soon as my contract is up knowing! Pro, model number 795.79993.510, on we are saving for new appliances it... Main objective regarding the seriousness of my situation out of warranty warranty service Almost yours: weeks. Are saying it is a recall for that year freezer water leaking out of it get my Kenmore in. Broken 6 times in 1 year lawsuit for this but unfortunately only good 10. It is now 5th year, and that a lawsuit was filed and LG was found liable,. Lost all of them resulting in repair or replacement to know what if anything is being done about?. Sensor tripped that was an LG model number to see if my refrigerator is included the... N'T want them back years old and has conked out model no oven worked on and the teach said compressor! $ 3000 piece of junk compressor and cooing coil were no longer be a product used in,! See if my refrigerator is included in the fridge and freezer i am looking at to. Have ever experienced a situation like this with a Sears tech 24-48 hours sections! Never buy LG or Sears appliances ever since we got married is more cooling! By side from Sears in kenmore elite refrigerator model 795 recall warranty service part replacement before selling them and sick to think low!

How Did Melody Patterson Break Her Back, Dosis Ketoconazole Untuk Anjing Reglan, West End Bridge Closure Today, Waterfront Property On Lake Palestine Tx Frankston, Tx, Copper Fungicide For Arborvitae, Articles K

kenmore elite refrigerator model 795 recall