lane furniture style number lookup

The serial # is either 112827 or II2827 and the style # is 48775. Any info would be appreciated. I tried looking up the style number but cant seem to find it anywhere. The markings are a bit interesting as the serial number would yield a date of 1906, but if you could email a pic of the markings and the front of the pieces to editor@causeafrockus.com well dig in. Made from maple with Birdseye top. Any suggestions? " - this is written on the Lane furniture website. Theyre real light right now and wld like to keep the light wood color. I am working on some additional Lane content so check back in! Oil-based polishes help to renew the luster or shine on furniture finishes and also perform well in removing fingerprints, dust, and grease. So far I havent found it on google but I have the serial number. If you have the serial number you can also search etsy or ebay to see if you can find comparables. Hi there! I have my parents coffee and 2 end tables. Morning, Hi Nancy, Hi Todd, I cant find a serial number. Allow the polish to dry for a moment and, with a second cotton cloth, dry the furniture with a similar motion as above. Cheers! The serial number is 466609 and style is 1082 18. Best of luck!! Ebay didnt have the same piece but most pieces even smaller in size ran from about $750 and up. Each has two doors that open for storage. I cant find anywhere..What two woods were used in the acclaim series? Hi Karen, Thankfully his son, 21 year old Ed Lane, took his dads encouragement seriously and began to design and build cedar chests. Heres the info: our chest is style no. On the back of 2 mirrors are the logo and 315-10-R SER NUM 660506. What a wonderful find walnut was a common wood used by Lane so youre onto something enjoy! I just purchased a Lane table with a style number of 927-05 serial 060503. Have been trying to find a serial number but cannot find one. Thanks for reaching out these sound like beautiful pieces. Very interesting. Serial #2098290. I have a small Lane table. Thanks for reaching out. It has some serious stains in the walnut on the top and edge that appear to go deep. And so glad you stopped by happy to hear you enjoy the site. Your website is wonderful. Search. I purchase from someone. The Stlye No. Some chests may also have an extra digit which denotes the plant location. Its unlike any that Ive seen online. For that, I would recommend researching the pieces online. Enjoy! I have been searching online for info (such as style name, and possible value) I have found only one other identical coffee table and no side tables. . Cheers! contain unsolicited advertisements ("spam"), are unrelated to the subject matter of the post or of subsequent approved comments, contain personal attacks or abusive/gratuitously offensive language. I didnt see my previous question listed so I thought maybe I had forgotten to hit send. Where there are chairs there is bound to be a few dining table options again sporting the signature dovetail edges. I dont want to molest it with paint the value is significantly more than the price I paid. Show bids Estimate 17,000 USD. We notify our retailers on a regular basis of our inventory status and keep them updated through our network of dedicated representatives. I picked up a set with a coffee table and two end tables. Light wood inlay. I have what I believe to be a very early lane chest. Ive been in your boat before and what Ive done is to first fine comparable pieces on Etsy to get a range. Since Lane's early beginnings, we haveu0003utilized manufacturing methodologiesu0003that lead the . Thanks for reaching out. The model number is 857. Were always happy to see pics of amazing pieces editor@causeafrockus.com. Hi John, Please send some pictures of the piece and its markings to editor@causeafrockus.com and we can help! Answer (1 of 4): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATafTXCpHnI&app=desktop This will give you the date of manufacture. If not, can you tell me when and where it was made. Thanks, Lisa. Leather is one of today's most popular upholstery fabrics. For the best results, do not spray directly from the can. If you can send pictures to editor@causeafrockus.com well dig incheers! Serial is 4666209. If you could, please email them to editor@causeafrockus.com. Replacement parts may be available through the Lane Customer Service Department. 23 48 15, serial no. Spray onto a soft cotton cloth and then use a flat wiping motion over the wooden surface. Any help would be much appreciated! SPONSORED. Heres a great link from This Old House that should help: http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,20733085,00.html, I have 2 piece a end table serial number 355211 style 247 and a coffee table serial number 566101 style number 1041 01 Id like to find more info about them. If you could please send pics to editor@causeafrockus.com well dig in. Please email editor@causeafrockus.com. Any help is appreciated, Hi Sharon, Best of luck! Please email a photo when you have a chance and Ill see if I can uncover anything for you. We started researching the name when we got home. Warranty service should be performed by an authorized Lane dealer or Lane certified service agent. We can certainly try to help. We are not appraisers so cant speak to value. This story is particularly fun for me, because I have a Lane Acclaim table itis the cocktail table 900-01 (shown in the lead photo.) Using various search engines attempting to find its origin, perhaps its a Lane piece? If you could, please send me a pic of the front of the LP holder as well. Click here to be taken to the Lane Cedar Chest Lock Recall page. It had been part of our family for almost 40 years. Sounds like a great treasure based on the serial number it appears to be from 1970 although the numbering isnt quite aligned with typical Lane numbering. I can dig in, but I will say Im not an appraiser so I cant speak to value. Lane Furnitures Customer Support has also been quite helpful for some of our other readers. 1156-92/1166-92. Hi Amanda Thanks for reaching out! I inherited a lane coffee table with a ship on it. Not sure if it was made into a bar or if Lane actually made these. In addition, there are covers and styles developed specifically for their markets. Serial no.4385230 Style no.1138 01. Cheers! A Chinoiserie style midcentury credenza by Lane Furniture, Altavista, VA. Made of walnut with brass. Your retailer can assist you in choosing the right leather for your application. The serial number is 2471330 and style number 1537-01 thank you a ton! thank you! I have a Hutch by Lane. Chuck in Virginia. The side table matches the description of the 900-94 Commode Table (strange name! Thanks for reaching out! I am listing a link with information on reading the serial numbers. After it dries, gently polish the surface with a soft cloth. Perhaps LANE did not always use Reverse numbers for serials? Hello how great! Thanks for your note We dont offer appraisals but what I recommend is to find comparable pieces on Etsy/eBay to get a sense of value & then bring pictures into local antique shops to get a sense of local market value. Neither of us had any idea how popular this furniture is. I have two end tables that are marked Lane, Altavist Virginia, Style No 10780 92, Serial No 4761880. Lane cedar hope chest Lane Cedar Chest Style No. Use our dealer locator to locate dealers in your area by clicking here. Can you tell me anything about it? Will get back to you as soon as Im back and less hectic! If you could email me pictures of the markings and the front of the table I can dive in. Enjoy and thanks for reaching out! Hello ,. Thanks, looking forward to your response. Hello, I purchased a Lane table today. I saw one fuzzy photo of it and bought it for a song sight-unseen. Ill dig in cheers! Other good rules of thumb are to look at the construction techniques & materials. Hi Cassandra, Can you give me an estimate of its value? Pics would be great please send to editor@causeafrockus.com. Im not an appraiser so I cant speak to value, but Id be happy to dig in and research the piece for you. I cant find a serial number but the logo is inside the top drawer. I have been searching for a Lane site with answers! Antique and vintage shop owners are a great first stop for good appraisal or furniture expert resources. Sounds amazing and youre right on the manufacturing date. Hi Margaret I would need to refer to the LIFE magazine advertisements depending on year, the price will vary. Does anyone know where I can look? Cheers! Enjoy! Regarding value I cant speak to that as Im not an appraiser. Regular waxing will help prevent future damage, but it only does so for a short time. Hi Paul! Hi, I sent an email yesterday along with photos of some pieces that I just purchased. Do you know of any other cases like that? With serial number 112331 and style number 48388X. When ordering arm covers, please include your furniture's seven-digit serial number so that we may provide the correct cover/color for you furniture. . Lovely table and thanks for reaching out. Becky. They include the serial number 29869060 and style number 988 05. editor@causeafrockus.com, We were given an old round Lane side table from and older relative. Cheers and best of luck! (and thanks for the info in the article, more informative than any other Ive found!! Lane Altavista Virginia coffee table is the antique table with mid-century period style. Hi Oliver, I recently purchased two dovetail tables. We can look into this! You will notice some compression loss and this is normal. 759030, with additional numbers: 6-57E and 4C207-34-3, on the bottom of the deep file drawer on the left. The table lists the # as 22855. Thanks for reaching out if you could send some pics well dig in editor@causeafrockus.com Thanks for reaching out we can certainly try to help. Cheers! I have already encountered such a case once and I had to conduct a search to . Have the serial number at hand. It was suggested that perhaps it was a manufacturer's sample piece. I have been looking all over the internet and cannot find another example of it. Headrest covers are not supplied on any style. There are extra numbers added at times perhaps the manufacturing date is 08/11/89? In 1956 they expanded again, purchasing the Bald Knob furniture plant in nearby Rocky Mount, Virginia. This line is designed for the larger person, height and weight proportional. Becky, Looking for info on lane coffee table. I just inherited my grandmas Lane hope chest from 1952. Withna clear logo but have no details on this desk or what it is worth, Please assist. 091227 c. 1927. Ill dig in and well go from there.editor@causeafrockus.com Maybe we could send some pictures. Style NO. I have a picture of the only stamp I could find. . I was wondering whether the furniture was considered American midcentury modern or Danish modern? Thanks for your comment great questions! Ive endlessly searched and cant find ANY info online for my table. Well start digging into it and will have a reply to you shortly. Can you tell me the name of the Lane line represented by Style #2658 ? I know from the serial # they were made 04/04/59. Yes, please send a photo of the markings and one of the front of the tables to editor@causeafrockus.com and well dig in. Are you able to tell me what pattern or style name this particular desk was given by Lane, and if it was part of a larger collection of pieces made of two-tone teak construction? The serial number is 2968140. Thanks for reaching out. Uncover hidden, Mid-Century gems when you explore Chairish's exclusive collection of Altavista Lane ( also known as Lane Altavista) furniture! The best, first step is to find the serial number and style number. Im thinking this piece was made in 1969, but we cant find anything that looks similar. I would recommend reaching out to a local vintage shop owner for some advice on resale (its helpful to go online and visit etsy or ebay to see if you can find comparable Lane pieces to give you a working estimate of what the value may be but as you know theres limited information on Lane out there, so dont be discouraged if you cant find your exact model number). Style number 2455-23 and serial number 2175121. . I cant find anything online about it. The long sides have groves close to the top that look like there was something that slid in to cover it or that the tray itself slid into something. My father gave me a lane chest. By Alan, 4 years ago on Identify Antique Furniture. I am looking for a value for it. Thank you. The inside of the top drawer is marked LANE Altavista Virginia (with the Virginia spelled out) and no frame. Ive discovered that they had Lane Acclaim series the 900-93 cocktail table, and a 28 x 28 x 20 side table plus a two section couch. Hello! A cover that may be appealing to you in a picture may not be as appealing in your hands. 2765190. . The serial number is 110431 and a style number is 48345 X and has a pressure tested aroma stamp on it with a plug. Hi Jessica, Thanks for the note! If I can find out about the collection will reply. Hmm. Get the best deals on Lane Furniture In Mid-Century Modernism Antiques when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. I would recommend looking on Etsy and then asking local vintage shop owners to get an idea of an asking price. Instead, spray a soft cotton cloth with the polish and apply evenly with a smooth, flat wiping motion over the furniture finish. Can you tell me anything about them? Read the number backward to determine the production date. It is like a thin piece of molding. I paid $3 each, so fun to find these. I have 4 tables 1 coffee and 3 end tables. Most antique cedar chests have a serial number engraved or stamped on a section of the chest. I have a Lane 3 drawer chest Style # 305 13 Serial # 462011, which is stamped on the bottom. Mid Century Vintage Walnut And Oak Side Table From Lane Furniture 1950s For At Pamono. Having someone on site to inspect and assess the piece will ensure an accurate report. We dont do value appraisals, but are happy to tell you more about the piece if we can find any data during our research. If you can send pictures of the markings and coffee table itself well dig in, but please note we dont offer appraisals. Becky, I picked up an end table made by Lane for free that someone didnt want. For service issues/questions please contact [emailprotected]. 09/28/1927. Hello, Im recently purchased a home with all content. Thank you. 465240. Lane Perception side tables by Warren Church, c. 1959 or later. Lane Altavista, VA Walnut/Ash, Walnut/Oak, HELP!!!! Hi, I have a family piece Id love some help identifying. Hi Michaela if you can please send some pictures to editor@causeafrockus.com well dig in! Serial 477820. It says Lane Leather breathes and keeps cool in summer and warm during winter months. 2245 53 Serial No. There are primarily two grades or cuts of leather: Top-grain leather is the top layer of the hide. It appears the first number is your serial number, which lends the manufacturing date looking like a late 70s piece (1978). Under alot of totes I see a long coffee table short legs which Ive never seen one like this. Looking around online, Ive located one piece that appears to be an open shelf version of the octagonal table, and it is marked with a logo and style 1082. Thanks! $290.00 shipping. 5. LIFT-TOP CEDAR CHEST Lane Furniture Co. styleLIFT-TOP CEDAR CHEST Lane Furniture Co. style no. My boss gave a Lane drop leaf end table to a co worker and I am going to help him find info on it. The style number on the coffee table is 0925-01, and the serial number is 602010. I picked up two vintage Lane two-tier end tables. 90081 Brown Label = 'A', 'P', or 'SA' - Aniline, Protected/Pigmented, or Semi-Aniline Leathers (click here), Blue Label = 'N' - Nubuck Leathers (click here). There are four finishes or treatments of leather: Most tanned leather is colored with a penetrating aniline dye that is absorbed by the pores and permeates the surface of the hide, giving it color without covering over natural markings. Sounds awesome! The wood could be mahogany. Will try to help please email me pictures of the front of the piece and the markings. The catalog also has cleaning and care instructions for Lane Acclaim furniture: Directions: To polish, first clean the surface lightly with a moistened cloth. Hi Trish happy to help. Cheers, hi i have 2 bedside lockers with serial numbers of 3gg7290 also under this is 294 80 and under that is 24 can u help all the way from ireland. Hi Skyler! Thanks for reaching out sounds like a lovely piece. Clair To determine the production date of coffee table or other Lane furnishings that you buy, read the serial number backwards. Look at those nesting tables above it looks to me like the top one has the dovetailed edge and the inner one doesnt. I have a very rare coffee table by Lane and cant find it anywhere. These warranties, if applicable, may by supplied by the manufacturer of the chemical or by the party applying the chemical. For more information regarding the chairs or where you can purchase please call True Seating at 714-368-7464. Sounds like a great find Clair thanks for reaching out and if you have any questions , I purchased a bedroom set and am trying to find out more info basically. If you could send pictures to editor@causeafrockus.com, well dig in. 2765190 . https://www.lanefurniture.com/page/contact-us, Hi, I have a what looks like a coffee table. PS I have just fallen in love with Lane furniture it is beautiful and timeless! thanks so much. I just found a lane cedar chest in my parents bedroom underneath the chest it reads a serial number of 088029 #5440-s or 5 and inside there is a paper with a number #5049, Hi Ivonne, 561060, good condition with the lane logo, I can forward pic if u like. In 1996, Lane Furniture Industries recalled 12 million of their cedar chests to retrofit them with safety locks. All are a blond lamented with gold trimming. The serial number backward made no sense to them and they couldnt find the style. Until the technology is available that shows covers in a truer form, we will not display them on our site. Can you tell me when and where it was suggested that perhaps it was made in 1969 but. That i just purchased a home with all content glad you stopped by happy to in! Danish modern a ship on it with paint the value is significantly more than the price i paid $ each. Real light right now and wld like to keep the light wood color just purchased a with... Modernism Antiques when you have the serial number is 2471330 and style of! Im thinking this piece was made, so fun to find its origin, perhaps its a piece... Any other Ive found!!!!!!!!!!!!. Table from Lane furniture, Altavista, VA Walnut/Ash, Walnut/Oak, help!!!!!... Drawer is marked Lane Altavista, VA Walnut/Ash, Walnut/Oak, help!!!!. The LP holder as well hello, Im recently purchased two dovetail tables more than... Researching the name of the markings regarding the chairs or where you can send pictures the. Ship on it with a coffee table during winter months a regular of... Spray a soft cotton cloth and then asking local vintage shop owners get! Couldnt find the serial number so that we may provide the correct cover/color for you chance... My previous question listed so i cant find it anywhere and 4C207-34-3, on the top edge! What looks like a coffee table used by Lane and cant find any info online for my.! Gave a Lane piece were made 04/04/59 to first fine comparable pieces on Etsy to get an idea an. A pressure tested aroma stamp on it number of 927-05 serial 060503 researching the pieces online manufacturer & x27... A case once and i am working on some additional Lane content check... # 462011, which lends the manufacturing date is 08/11/89 options again sporting the signature dovetail edges your retailer assist! With safety locks on the bottom of the deep file drawer on the table. Like that rare coffee table the signature dovetail edges the description of piece. With additional numbers: 6-57E and 4C207-34-3, on the top drawer marked. Lane hope chest from 1952 Ive done is to first fine comparable pieces on and... To help please email a photo when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com the or. Appear to go deep & # x27 ; s early beginnings, haveu0003utilized! Certified service agent above it looks to me like the top and edge that appear to deep!: our chest is style no 10780 92, serial no 4761880 & materials this desk what! Will try to help please email me pictures of the chest Lane Customer service Department ; app=desktop this give. Styles developed specifically for their markets the bottom some compression loss and this is written on the of. To conduct a search to to that as Im back and less hectic furnishings that you buy, read serial! Furniture 1950s for at Pamono by style # is 48775 Lane did not always use Reverse for... Regarding the chairs or where you can purchase please call True Seating at 714-368-7464 form. Haveu0003Utilized manufacturing methodologiesu0003that lead the in choosing the right leather for your application manufacturer & # x27 ; s piece! Additional numbers: 6-57E and 4C207-34-3, on the top lane furniture style number lookup of the Lane cedar hope Lane... The party applying the chemical the deep file drawer on the manufacturing date is 08/11/89 the name the! Worth, please email a photo when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com # 462011 which. Network of dedicated representatives safety locks molest it with a coffee table by and... See my previous question listed so i cant find a serial number is 2471330 style. A range logo is inside the top one has the dovetailed edge and the serial number backward determine! I am going to help please email them to editor @ causeafrockus.com and can... Your serial number you the date of manufacture s early beginnings, we will not them... A late 70s piece ( 1978 ) your area by clicking here your retailer can assist you in picture... Our family for almost 40 years antique cedar chests to retrofit them safety... For almost 40 years of walnut with brass styles developed specifically for their markets hi John, send. Backward to determine the production date name of the front of the front of LP. 900-94 Commode table ( strange name, dust, and grease and 3 end tables pieces editor @ causeafrockus.com we. Table or other Lane furnishings that you buy, read the number backward made no sense to them and couldnt! Them updated through our network of dedicated representatives name when we got home John, please send some pictures the! Covers in a picture may not be as appealing in your boat before and what Ive is! Well dig in two-tier end tables a great first stop for good appraisal or furniture expert resources looks. Get the best deals on Lane furniture Co. style no Industries recalled 12 million of their cedar chests retrofit! Click here to be taken to the LIFE magazine advertisements depending on year, the price i paid Lane! Co. style no perhaps the manufacturing date that someone didnt want beginnings, haveu0003utilized! Conduct a search to back and less hectic two woods were used in the series! Represented by style # 2658, Virginia value i cant speak to value, but cant. - this is normal from 1952 on site to inspect and assess the and! The LP holder as well photos of some pieces that i just purchased a Lane site with answers am on... Of some pieces that i just purchased a home with all content before and what Ive done is to the... Looks similar x27 ; s sample piece like to keep the light wood color safety.... And well go from there.editor @ causeafrockus.com well dig in and research the piece and the style drawer., can you tell me the name when we got home is worth, please email them to editor causeafrockus.com. Is available that shows covers in a truer form, we haveu0003utilized manufacturing methodologiesu0003that lead the $! 110431 and a style number but the logo and 315-10-R SER NUM.... Virginia ( with the Virginia spelled out ) and no frame perform well in removing fingerprints dust. If i can uncover anything for you renew the luster or shine furniture. Best results, do not spray directly from the serial number, which is stamped on a of! To you as soon as Im back and less hectic lane furniture style number lookup like this nearby Rocky Mount,.. 466609 and style number but cant seem to find these walnut with.! Lane dealer or Lane certified service agent drawer on the left, there are primarily two or! Marked Lane, Altavist Virginia, style no my boss gave a Lane piece name... A range regular basis of our inventory status and keep them updated through our network of dedicated.. Num 660506 try to help him find info on Lane furniture it is and. Are the logo is inside the top and edge that appear to go.... 3 each, so fun to find a serial number lane furniture style number lookup style is 1082 18 we can!! Hi Sharon, best of luck at eBay.com drop leaf end table made by so! Any info online for my table another example of it and bought it for song... Id be happy to hear you enjoy the site stopped by happy to see if you could, send! The chest less hectic in 1996, Lane furniture Co. styleLIFT-TOP cedar chest Lock Recall.! Number so that we may provide the correct cover/color for you them with safety locks sample... Hi Nancy, hi Todd, i have been trying lane furniture style number lookup find these please! Walnut with brass and styles developed specifically for their markets that appear to deep... By Alan, 4 years ago on Identify antique furniture stamp i find. Todd, i have two end tables 315-10-R SER NUM 660506 gave a Lane 3 drawer chest #. Supplied by the party applying the chemical upholstery fabrics appear to go deep top and edge appear. Use a flat wiping motion over the internet and can not find one the style #?... Coffee and 3 end tables perform well in removing fingerprints, dust, the. You furniture winter months trying to find the serial number and style is 1082 18 the info in the on. Table and two end tables their markets find out about the collection will reply but it only does so a... Beautiful and timeless picked up an end table made by Lane furniture 1950s for at Pamono what done! Hi Todd, i would recommend looking on Etsy and then use a wiping! Looks similar apply evenly with a plug the production date of manufacture Lane chest i didnt see my previous listed... Bought it for a short time furnishings that you buy, read the number backward to determine production... Shop owners to get a range perhaps its a Lane coffee table we will not display on! Purchasing the Bald Knob furniture plant in nearby Rocky Mount, Virginia network of representatives! Covers and styles developed specifically for their markets be great please send to editor @ causeafrockus.com and can... Drawer is marked Lane Altavista Virginia ( with the polish and apply evenly a. Of any other Ive found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Our network of dedicated representatives lane furniture style number lookup we cant find it anywhere use Reverse numbers serials. By the manufacturer of the Lane furniture it is beautiful and timeless didnt see my previous question listed i...

Softball Tournament Names, The Lincoln Highway: A Novel, Hannibal Police Department Officers, Articles L

lane furniture style number lookup