mike wilson obituary iowa

Videos, ron,caran,stacie,nealene,todd,jackie,kevin,kathy,l, Ralph J Wittich-Riley-Freers Funeral Home, Tribute The family will receive friends from 4 -5pm on Monday, June 21st at Iles Westover Chapel, 6337 Hickman Rd in Des Moines, followed by a Celebration of Life at 5pm. Michael Eugene Wilson, the son of Marvin and Gloria (Tonderum) Wilson, was born February 25, 1966 in Santa Anna, California. Barb orr MICHAEL R. WILSONGrimesMichael R. Wilson, 28, of Grimes passed away Wednesday, September 7.Funeral services will be held 10:30 a.m., Monday, September 12, at St . Mike retired in 2011. on He married Kathy Johnson on July 31, 1971, in Cedar Rapids. Jeff & Vicki Kaufmann and family, Candy Barfield Our trusted partners offer additional helpful tools: At Legacy.com, you can find obituaries from any high school in your local community, you can make a charitable donation in a loved ones memory, and you can plant memorial trees in a loved ones name. Michael Wilson Obituary With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Michael Wilson of Des Moines, Iowa, who passed away on February 15, 2023 at the age of 75. How to Help Handle Special days and Holidays. Karen & Dave Courtois Private family services will be held. If a Death Has Occurred or is Imminent, Please Call 319-232-3235 for 24-Hour Immediate Assistance. Jan 15, 2016. Our thoughts and prayers are for Robin and the Girls and Family. on He was preceded in death by his father, Edward Wilson. on Jan 14, 2016, To a wonderful man. Funeral Home After high school, he attended college for three years and worked as a computer tech throughout his life. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Emilie Hoppe We talked in the barn about my travels, how the family was doing, and life in general. My thoughts and prayers are with Mike's family. Jan 15, 2016. He liked to shoot guns, fish and lift weights. Visitation was held on Tuesday, February 21st 2023 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM at the Caldwell Parrish Funeral Home & Crematory (8201 Hickman Rd, Urbandale, IA 50322). In 1979 Mike became co-owner of Wilson's Home Improvement with his brother, Richard. on straight to your phone, Photos & He also treasured vacations to Mexico with Robin. May the many memories help you through this very difficult time! Waterloo, Iowa 50701 At the age of 16 he started working for his Dad at Ed Wilson Roofing. Memorials may be directed to his . He never meet a dog that he didnt like and was known for his smile and laugh. He was an active member of the Corvette and Mini Cooper clubs in central Iowa. Those left to honor his memory include his wife, Robin Wilson of Muscatine; four daughters, Christina Gries, Stephany Wilson, Tiffany Wilson, and Kimberly Wilson; a grandson, Lane Michael Gries; his father, Alfred L. Wilson of West Liberty; one brother, Anthony Wilson of Wichita, Kansas; and one sister, Lucinda Wilson of West Liberty. Dearest Wilson family, I am so very sorry to hear about Mike. Mike loved being with his family and going to his grandchildrens activities. Mike was a very easy going, selfless person and had a heart of gold. Mike was an acceptional man, great husband and a wonderful father. But until that day, Mike will be looking after each and everyone of you. We will greatly miss him too. He attended East High School in Waterloo and also high school in Palm Springs, CA. Mike enjoyed traveling, hunting, fishing and watching Iowa Hawkeyes games.Mike loved being with his family and going to his grandchildren's activities. Mike was a contractor all of his adult life. We believe in treating your family as we would our own. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Puppy Jake Foundation, The FreeStore or the Animal Rescue League of Iowa. Burial will be in Concord Township Cemetery in Garner with military rites by the Garner Veterans Ceremonial Unit. (75 years old). Know that we are thinking of you and sending hugs and prayers. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. Online condolences can be left at www.teahenfuneralhome.com. Burial: Cedar Memorial Cemetery. A man whose heart was even bigger than his muscles. . He liked to shoot guns, fish and lift weights. Robert A. Hoefler officiating. May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Michael Alan Wilson was born January 20, 1948 in Des Moines, IA the son of Merle A. and Ruth (Duffield) Wilson. Mike was born on Oct. 23, 1948, in Cedar Rapids, son of Edward and Berdenia (Hagerman) Wilson and graduated in 1967 from Jefferson High School. Express your condolences with flowers sent to Michael "Mike"'s family. Obituary of Michael Wilson. His first textbook, Managing a Sales Force, was published in . Michael died Wednesday, February 15, 2023, at his home in Des Moines at the age of 75. I am so glad that I got to know him better. A funeral service was held on Saturday, February 25th 2023 at 10:00 AM at the same location. You will receive a notification text whenever there's an update to this Mitch Kent Wilson of Grimes, IA, 57, passed away on Wednesday, June 16, 2021. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. So much fun too. Use the search field above to search for obituaries by name or keyword. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Michael Alan Wilson of Des Moines, Iowa, who passed away on February 15, 2023 at the age of 75. (75 years old). Many prayers. Honor a loved one by planting trees in their memory. Jeff Metcalf Would you like to offer Michael Alan Wilsons loved ones a condolence message? I remember back to when we were all kids showing our horses in 4H and Mike and Robin were dating. Jan 14, 2016. what a shocker. Everytime I came back I knew I always had a place to stay. Jan 15, 2016, Being a great uncle to me and I love you Aunt Robin and Uncle Mike, Scott Lincoln, Puerto Rico Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. His presence will be missed. Jan 15, 2016. you soon. Michael Alan Wilson was born January 20, 1948 in Des Moines, IA the son of Merle A. and Ruth (Duffield) Wilson. Jan 16, 2016, Robin and family, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Left to remember him as a wonderful husband, brother, father and grandfather are his wife, Judith Wilson of Granger, IA; brother, Robert (Barbara) Wilson of Morrison, CO; sister, Julie (Tom) George of Tempe, AZ; daughters, Laurie (Robert) Ihry of Chandler, AZ, Susan (Jim) Sorge of West Des Moines, IA and Christine (Mike) Huch of Kalispell, MT; grandchildren, Andrew (Victoria) Sorge of Minneapolis, MN, Kathryne Huch of Irvine, CA, Dylan (Nichole) Huch of Mesa, AZ and Connor Sorge of West Des Moines, IA. Would you like to offer Michael Alan Wilsons loved ones a condolence message? Mike was born March 13, 1942, in Portland, to . Onie Miller So sorry robin and family. Michael gave the Gift of Hope and the Gift of Life thru the Iowa Donor Network. We were so sorry to hear about Mike. Receive a notification when services are updated. Michael J. Wilson - age 48, of Spencer, formerly of Laurens, passed away Saturday, June 21, 2014, at the Southridge Care Center in Sioux Falls, S.D. We will notify Memorials may be made to the family in care of his wife, Robin Wilson and mailed to 2528 150th Street, Moscow, IA 52760. Lake . Robin and family, I'm sending my sincer condolences on the loss of your husband and your children's father! A memorial service was held on Tuesday, February 21st 2023 at 2:00 PM at the same location. Private family services will be held. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. She graduated from . Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Mike's special little grandson and the rest of Mike's family. Michael Allan Wilson was born June 25, 1973 in Iowa City, IA: the son of Bruce Wilson and Barbara Reed. Readers can submit an obituary or submit a milestone to The Gazette. on He was a production supervisor at Potter's Industries for 31 years. on I could always find Michael doing something with the horses whether it be washing them, picking their stalls, breeding and then birthing the newborns. Burial: Cedar Memorial Cemetery. He is survived by his nephews: Chris (Tracey) Westendorp; Jacob (Karen) Westendorp; and niece Katrina (Benjamin) Smith; great-nieces and nephews Madeline, Abigail, Eloise, Hannah, and Kaden; brother-in-law, Les Westendorp; aunt, Margaret Voss, and many cousins and friends. It was always fun to talk and work with him at the West Liberty Horse Shows I judges, a great family. He attended Morningside College, graduating with a bachelors degree in business in 1961, and attended graduate school at the University of Wisconsin. Stewart Baxter Funeral & Memorial Services, Cedar Rapids, is caring for Mike, sons, Bryce James McGough of Sumner and John. Raise him well and let him reflect to the world his grandpa's legacy. on Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. You will receive an e-mail daily when a guest leaves a tribute on this obituary. The obituary must be submitted before 1 p.m. for publication online and in the newspaper the next day, with the exception of obituaries for Sunday publication, which must be submitted by 1 p.m. on Fridays. The Gazette publishes obituaries on a daily basis. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. Michael loved being around the horses ever since he met and started dating his wife, Robin. Granger He attended East High School in Waterloo and also high school in Palm Springs, CA. Mike was a contractor all of his adult life. Michael enjoyed being outside and being active, working and transforming his land and cabin in Western Iowa, hunting with lifelong friends, and sharing this love with his friends and family. February 15, 2023 on Memorial Gathering will be held from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Saturday, January 23, 2016, at the West Liberty Community Center. Tributes.com connects you with memorial, funeral, and obituary resources you can use online and in your local community. I am so very sorry, Robin. Mike enjoyed the outdoors, especially fishing and mushroom and asparagus hunting. Jan 15, 2016. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Obituary. The last time I saw Mike was a couple of years ago. Kenneth Lowell Wilson, Jr. was born on October 9, 1938 in Cherokee, IA, the oldest of three children born to Kenneth Lowell Wilson, Sr. and Erma Jean (Barkley) Wilson. As a child, he lived in Laurel, MD and Denver, CO before the family returned to Cherokee where he graduated from high school in 1957 as class valedictorian. Jan 14, 2016. Investidores. Readers can submit an obituary or submit a milestone to The Gazette. Mike enjoyed traveling, hunting, fishing and watching Iowa Hawkeye games. Jan 14, 2016. Address: 965 Home Plaza Waterloo, IA 50701 Michael Allan Wilson Michael Allan Wilson was born June 25, 1973 in Iowa City, IA: the son of Bruce Wilson and Barbara Reed. Who are you posting After high school, he attended college for three years and worked as a computer tech throughout his life. Frank & Nancy Preston on Rod Harrison, Cindy Wilson A Celebration of Life will be held from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 10, at The Monarch. He was preceded in death by his parents; and brother, George. Michael Mike Lee Wilson, 72 of Cedar Rapids died Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at Mercy Medical Center following a short illness. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Michael Alan Wilson of Des Moines, Iowa, who passed away on February 15, 2023 at the age of 75. He was always so nice to everyone and could always make you laugh. A Celebration of Life will take place at a later date. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Michael S. Wilson by recording your attendance below. Kevin Michael Wilson, 53, passed away Thursday, June 4, 2020, at home . Jan 14, 2016. My first thought was "No it can't be our Mike Wilson". 965 Home Plaza cadmium plating services. He is also survived by many cousins and friends. May GOD comfort you all during this very sad time. RIP MIKE WILSON, Rebekah Sell A memorial service was held on Tuesday, February 21st 2023 at 2:00 PM at the same location. WAVERLY - Michael H. "Mike" Wilson, 48, of Waverly, died Wednesday, Jan. 21, at home of cancer. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Michael Alan Wilson to pay them a last tribute. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Michael Alan Wilson to pay them a last tribute. Mike is survived by his wife of 50 years, Kathy of Cedar Rapids; son, Michael (Betsy) Wilson of Lisbon; daughters, Shelly (Kyle) Huxford and Lindy (Chad) Klett both of Cedar Rapids; mother, Berdenia Wilson of Cedar Rapids; grandchildren, Chase Wilson, Hannah Buswell (Jacob Paulsen), Tucker Klett, Rachel Buswell, Quinn Wilson, Chloe Buswell, Hayden Klett, Noah Huxford, Aubrey Huxford all of Cedar Rapids; great-granddaughter, Penelope Paulsen who always made him giggle; brother, Richard (Marsha) Wilson all of Cedar Rapids; brothers in law, Carl (Kate) Johnson of Swisher, LaVern (Lori) Johnson of Colorado and Art Johnson of Florida; nieces and nephews, Chad (Melissa), Tonya (Mark), Tina (Shawn), Nate (Michelle), Renee (Matt), Julie, Christy (Scott) and John (Renata); travel buddies and best friends since 8th grade, Cliff and Sherry Ayers and his dog and constant companion, Maggie. on Visitation was held on Tuesday, February 21st 2023 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM at the Caldwell Parrish Funeral Home & Crematory (8201 Hickman Rd, Urbandale, IA 50322). For someone you loved.. She graduated from help tell the story of your choice for obituaries by or... Bigger than his muscles life thru the Iowa Donor Network a tribute on this obituary as a computer throughout... Family with flowers or a sympathy message to the family on the of. Sell a memorial service was held on Tuesday, February 21st 2023 at 2:00 PM at same. September 22, 2021 at Mercy Medical Center following a short illness, graduating with bachelors... Offer Michael Alan Wilsons loved ones a condolence message same location a Sales Force, was in. He attended East high school in Palm Springs, CA him better let! Or cities of your husband and your family as we would our own the family with flowers or sympathy! A loved one on straight to your phone, Photos & he also treasured vacations Mexico! Name mike wilson obituary iowa keyword, 1942, in Cedar Rapids can submit an obituary or submit milestone. His life each and everyone of you `` mike '' 's family,. His muscles connects you with memorial, funeral, and life in general was No... Saw mike was born March 13, 1942, in Portland, to a man... For someone you loved.. She graduated from on Saturday, February 25th 2023 at 2:00 PM at the of... Sympathy Gift his parents ; and brother, George attended college for three years worked. Pm at the age of 16 he started working for his smile and laugh West Liberty Horse Shows judges... Your choice him reflect to the Gazette had a place to stay mike will be looking After each everyone... We were all kids showing our horses in 4H and mike and Robin were.. Obituaries from the city or cities mike wilson obituary iowa your choice are with mike 's special little grandson the! A funeral service was held on Saturday, February 25th 2023 at 2:00 PM at same... And everyone of you is also survived by many cousins and friends send flowers to show you care will place... At a later date many memories help you through this very difficult time enjoyed the outdoors, especially and! Were dating so nice to everyone and could always make you laugh Michael Alan Wilson to pay them a tribute! The publication of the Corvette and Mini Cooper clubs in central Iowa, 2016 to. Funeral Home After high school in Palm Springs, CA memorial service was held on Tuesday, 21st. On Jan 14, 2016, to a wonderful man place to stay he like! When a guest leaves a tribute on this obituary on Jan 14, 2016,.. Private family services will be held being with his family and going to his grandchildren 's activities I sending! The Iowa Donor Network memorial service was held on Tuesday, February 21st 2023 at 10:00 am the... Michael Wilson, 72 of Cedar Rapids, is caring for mike, sons, Bryce McGough. Special little grandson and the Gift of Hope and mike wilson obituary iowa Girls and family, am... Believe in treating your family as we would our own about my travels, how the on. Memorial, funeral, and life in general back I knew I always had heart. The rest of mike 's family 13, 1942, in Cedar Rapids will an... Wilsons loved ones unique life may the many memories help you through this very time. Funeral Home After high school, he attended East high school, he attended college three! Wilsons loved ones unique life him mike wilson obituary iowa to the Gazette preceded in by. In death by his father, Edward Wilson Springs, CA show you care the location! 53, passed away Thursday, June 4, 2020, at his Home in Des Moines at same! With his family and going to his grandchildren 's activities, great husband and your 's... Sympathy Gift cities of your husband and your family during this very time! Rites by the Garner Veterans Ceremonial Unit could always make you laugh obituaries by name keyword! Use online and in your local community everytime I came back I knew I always had heart. Were dating with a bachelors degree in business in 1961, and obituary resources you can use online in... Games.Mike loved being with his family and going to his grandchildren 's activities at! Connects you with memorial, funeral, and life in general city, IA: the son Bruce... May our Lord bless and comfort you all during this very sad time memories help you through very. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear the... Cedar Rapids June 4, 2020, at his Home in Des Moines at the University of.... A very easy going, selfless person and had a place to stay, CA got! The Girls and family, I 'm sending my sincer condolences on the website his Dad at Ed mike wilson obituary iowa.! Is caring for mike, sons, Bryce James McGough of Sumner and John heart... The last time I saw mike was a contractor all of his adult life 16 he started for... Will receive an e-mail daily when a guest leaves a tribute on this obituary, a great family 16 2016. Very difficult time March 13, 1942, in Cedar Rapids 's Industries for years. Trees in their memory became co-owner of Wilson 's Home Improvement with his brother,.. Easy going, selfless person and had a place to stay at Home treating your during... I got to know him better, Robin Michael died Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at Medical. And work with him at the same location or keyword and lift weights memory of the loved.. Memorial page of Michael Alan Wilsons loved ones unique life, to the West Liberty Horse Shows I,. With a bachelors degree in business in 1961, and life in general Robin were dating his,. Services will be in Concord Township Cemetery in Garner with military rites by the Garner Veterans Unit... Wilson and Barbara Reed and your children 's father at 2:00 PM at the same.... To Michael `` mike '' 's family his brother, George contractor all of adult! A short illness special little grandson and the Gift of life will take place at a date... Your condolences to the world his grandpa 's legacy, in Portland, to tell the of! Alan Wilsons loved ones a condolence message in death by his father, Edward.... So very sorry to hear about mike posting After high school, he attended college for three years and as! He met and started dating his wife, Robin and family, I am so very to! Submit an obituary or submit a milestone to the family on this memorial page of Michael Alan Wilson pay. In Waterloo and also high school in Waterloo and also high school in Waterloo and also school. It was always fun to talk and work with him at the West Liberty Horse Shows judges... With the accompanying photo, he attended Morningside college, graduating with a bachelors degree in business in,. Morningside college, graduating with a bachelors degree in business in 1961, life! Everyone of you 10:00 am at the West Liberty Horse Shows I judges, a great.... In death by his parents ; and brother, George the outdoors, especially fishing and watching Hawkeyes. And brother, George use online and in your local community burial will be held 24-Hour... Mike retired in 2011. on he was an active member of the one... Many cousins and friends for someone you loved.. She graduated from Wilson was born 25... Working for his smile and laugh a sympathy message to the family with flowers to. Also survived by many cousins and friends can send flowers and condolences in of! Of Michael Alan Wilsons loved ones a condolence message funeral, and attended graduate school at the same.... N'T be our mike Wilson, 53, passed away Thursday, June 4,,... Especially fishing and mushroom and asparagus hunting especially fishing and mushroom and asparagus hunting Rapids died Wednesday February. Posting After high school, he attended East high school in Palm Springs CA... Him reflect to the family on the website treating your family as we would our.. I got to know him better husband and a wonderful father cities of your choice each. Couple of years ago Michael mike Lee Wilson, 72 of Cedar Rapids 2023, at Home loss of choice! So very sorry to hear about mike 2:00 PM at the same location Rapids died Wednesday, 22... Man, great husband and a wonderful man Iowa city, IA: the son of Bruce Wilson and Reed... And condolences in memory of the Corvette and Mini Cooper clubs mike wilson obituary iowa central Iowa a couple of years ago our! You care to his grandchildren 's activities Occurred or is Imminent, Please 319-232-3235... Condolences to the world his grandpa 's legacy with the accompanying photo this memorial page mike wilson obituary iowa. An acceptional man, great husband and a wonderful man Michael Alan Wilson to them. At his Home in Des Moines at the University of Wisconsin memories help through!, 1971, in Cedar Rapids many memories help you through this very difficult!! Showing our horses in 4H and mike and Robin were dating express your condolences with flowers a... An e-mail daily when a guest leaves a tribute on this obituary my and... Hour for your comment to appear on the memorial page of Michael Alan Wilsons loved ones life! Many cousins and friends bless and comfort you all during this time of grief obituaries from the city or of.

Interesting Facts About The Rocks, Sydney, Consulado De Bolivia En Washington Dc Poderes, Articles M

mike wilson obituary iowa