oklahoma revival bootleg tumblr

That Oklahoma revival tour is a train wreck I was excited to see this show after all the great things I heard about this revival while it was on Broadway! American in Paris OBC I was wondering if anyone would be interested in gifting or trading for an Oklahoma! If you have any of these please feel free to drop the link in my messages so I can share! Chaplin Sweeney Todd (~420 videos!) This particular master allows you to buy bootlegs that are NFT early for $20 a video. (C) 2009 Concord Music Group,. by Adrienne Proctor Jan. 27, 2022 Rodgers and Hammerstein's Oklahoma! i-remember-picnics. audioref. - Sunday in the Park with George (2017 Broadway Revival & New York City Center) - Saturday Night Fever (1998 West End, Broadway & 2017 US Tour) - Saving Aimee (Seattle at The 5th Avenue Theatre) Once on this Island U P D A T E S. 09/12/16: set up blog. Bonnie and Clyde OBC Enjoy!! The Music Man The same old mod! Amlie with Samantha Barks Sister Act (London) The Visit: The Musical Dr Horribles Sing-Along Blog Fosse Dancers: The thrill of "Bob Fosse's Dancin'," a revival of the 1978 musical is, aptly, its dancers. Just a reminder that theatre bootlegs getting put on YouTube is extremely harmful for the bootlegging community and if you want to continue to see new shows (which is getting less and less likely with there being less than 5 people actively filming and releasing in NYC) you should definitely try talking with some proper traders and learn about how it works and maybe even get your hands on some actual high quality boots, not the low quality stuff you see on YouTube. But mainly musicals because those are really my passion and those actors are my favorite. i know that i promised that i would upload my masterlist when i hit 1000 followers and finished the run of a show, but i never got around to it. Honeymoon in Vegas a cut . w/ Celia Keenan Bolger & the revival), The Wild Party with Sutton Send in poll ideas and reminisce in the inbox. But your tickets cost $1000 a piece because its always sold out and require hundreds of dollars in traveling and hotel fees, Lin. Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (London) Little Shop of Horrors ! Can someone who has a bootleg(video) of the Oklahoma(2019) revival or the Godspell(2011) revival pm me? Broadway is all about inclusivity so include those people who are not privileged enough to go to Broadway! Passion: The Musical Broadway (part one) (part two) (part three) (part four) (part five) (part six), These are bootlegs that have been requested or I am looking for! Log in Sign up. Melchior (x), Original Broadway Cast with Gerard Canonico as Rocky Horror Picture Show collection Mean Girls,Broadway,2018-09-09,MP3 (tracked),Erika Henningsen (Cady Heron), Taylor Louderman (Regina George), Ashley Park (Gretchen Wieners), Kate Rockwell (Karen Smith), Gianna Yanelli (u/s Janis Sarkisian), DeMarius R Copes (u/s Damian Hubbard), Kyle Selig (Aaron Samuels), Cheech Ma Google 15 GB Google , Cher Fight a Small Mustached Man for 30 Years but in Chicago, Beetlejuice - Broadway - October 31, 2019. School of Rock OBC - Broadway Revival - 9/4/19 - 17fortrade's master - M4A (untracked) -Damon Daunno as Curley McLain, Rebecca Naomi Jones as Laurey Williams, Mary Testa as Aunt Eller, James Davis as Will Parker, Anthony Cason as Cord Elam, Patrick Vaill as Jud Fry, Ali Stroker as Ado Annie, Will Brill as Ali Hakim, Mallory Portnoy as Gertie Cummings, Mitch Tebo as Andrew Carnes, Will Mann as Mike, Oklahoma! I will say that the performers were fantastic - that's . By Maureen Lee Lenker September 16, 2022 at 03:24 PM EDT. Block) p1 p2 p3 p4 p5, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (London), Cinderella / mirror (Laura Osnes and Santino Fontana), Damn Yankees (1996 US Tour Productionof 1994 Broadway Revival), Dick Tracy and the Diamond Double Cross (1990), Dirty Rotten Scoundrels A1:p1 p2 p3 p4, A2: p1 p2 p3 p4 (London, 2014), Evitap1 p2 p3 p4 / full (2012 Broadway Revival), Finding Neverland A1: p1 p2 p3 p4 ; A2: p1 p2 p3 p4 (OOBC, Jeremy Jordan), Follies / mirror (2011 live at Kennedy Center), Gentleman prefer Blondes (05/12/12 Megan Hilty), The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. Book of Mormon. the-winter-demigod: "Here are all the bootlegs i currently have, alphabetized this time :)) . Sound of Music Broadway 1998 Alright, everyone who watches bootlegs on YouTube needs to listen up: I am not against bootlegs, I know they are illegal and disrespectful to the actors, but I also understand the frustration people have when they cannot afford to go to New York and pay $100+ for a ticket, or they want to watch it over and over again. hi:) do you still have the oklahoma video? American Idiot. bootleg with the revival cast. Christian Borle in thouroghly modern millie ?? The little Mermaid Check back often for updates. Broadway. 13 the Musical Hey guys so last night @nelllieforbush messaged me and told me that they lost all their bootlegs because theyre hard drive crashed. Usually, if you want a bootleg that shouldnt be posted onto YouTube, Vimeo, etc.. and arent a trader yourself, traders wont have any issue gifting you the video you want as long as it isnt NFT, though some traders are becoming warier of who they trade and gift to because of leaks. I really appreciate it. When one of these NFT videos gets leaked and posted on YouTube, not only is it incredibly disrespectful to the master, who risked getting kicked out of the theatre so we all could later enjoy the show for ourselves for free, but it runs the risk of getting them in trouble. But we have to be respectful or the one rule the master clearly listed, or we run the risk of causing them to stop recording future shows. In my experience, usually NFT dates are set 6 months - 1 year after the boot was filmed, but some boots can be less time, more, or NFT Forever. Close. Danas mic doesnt work for the first part of When Youre a Girl Scout. When it starts working, the crowd cheers. Decidedly Dark 'Oklahoma!'. Beautiful: A Carole King Story OBC Xanadu OBC i'm new to this stuff but i've been looking everywhere and couldn't find anything, Im sorry I dont! Eyo! Carrie the Musical Life happens and I can be forgetful. Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson OBC Adam Halpin. Gigi OBC Me: Nah man. Spring Awakening (OBC) Masters set NFT dates for two main reasons: They want to make the money from the tickets back, but more importantly, they cant afford to get caught. So, as promised, here are the links to every single bootleg I have, as well as my list of requests! (Broadway Revival) Finding Nemo Finding Neverland OBC First Wives Club OBC First date the Musical OBC . Set in Oklahoma in 1906, a year before the territory attained statehood, the musical's lengthy first act establishes the rivalry between cowboy Curly McLain (Damon Daunno) and downcast farmhand Jud Fry (Patrick Vaill), both of whom want to marry Laurey Williams (Rebecca Naomi Jones). without really trying with Darren Criss, Wicked with Kara Lindsay as *the conversation we're actually having* Someone: Hey, what's wrong? bootleg with the revival cast. Hey guys, Ive got some new bootlegs that Im getting ready to upload and post I just have to clear some storage first. The original Broadway production opened on March 31, 1943. i'm updating the masterlist this weekend and i'm also going through all of my messages to find out what you guys want me to find. Natasha Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812 (video recording) Newsies 2013 cast (Corey Cott, Kara Lindsay, Andrew Keenan-Bolger, Ben Fankhauser) 99% Sarcasm. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. Singing in the rain - Broadway Revival - July 26, 2019 (Untracked) thescytheandthesword's master. do yall really want that to happen? Book of Mormon with Ben Platt as Elder Price. - 1955 Oliver! You guys are awesome when I ask you to point me in the direction so rather then help me this time if yall can help them out thatd by great. Bombshell if its NFT just keep it to yourself until a certain date, its really not that hard. Evita (2012 Broadway Revival 03-14-2012 w/ Ricky Martin) Falsettos (Revival Cast 2016) . And also please share this so other people know. Bootlegs are still a time capsule for shows and casts since we cant have a Pro-Shot of every Elphaba ever, but we do have bootlegs. And follow me for more Broadway. desert, The Glass Menagerie (2013 "I think it's going to be met by mixed reviews. in the Nighttime, Cinderella OBC laura osnes & santino fontana, The Woman in White west Thank you for helping me out! Into the Woods - Broadway - Friday evening July 1, 2022. full cast. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLehnj1l4vsNhyDCWhdez9itSM2HEUlHYq, Original Broadway Cast of Dear Evan Hansen, cant wait till a few months from now when someone posts a cursed child bootleg, so who's going to suck it up and get me that cursed child, i'm in final dress rehearsals and i just wanted to give a thank you to everyone that wished me luck! (09/2010 London) On a Clear Day. . 7 37 37 Comments Best Add a Comment Thanks! | Broadway Revival | October 23, 2019 (Matinee) | (Musain's master) | Mega Video. The Drowsy Chaperone - 2019 Revival Oliver! Make sure to check this post before asking, but if you are looking for something that isnt here definitely shoot me a message!Also, if one of my links is down, please message me so I can try to fix it or remove it! Many masters do not do this however and their videos still get leaked. if you dont have anything to trade ill gift anything to my followers!! Hello! If you have Hedwig and the Angry Inch (Andrew Rennells) The focus here is on the story and the characters, not mounting a huge Broadway production with big production numbers and scenic elements. Follow. Peculiar. Bootleg Fire Satellite photo 7:11 p.m. PDT July 14, 2021. Honest Oklahoma Revival Review 2022. Okay so here is a list of the bootlegs I have in alphabetical order, message me if you want me to send you any of them or If you have any questions. American Idiot. any of these please feel free to drop the link in my messages so I can share! Beetlejuice yells out Happy Halloween as he leaves in Act 2. (~420 videos!) The Musical (10/2011 Pineapple-Shaped Lamps ), Carrie / full (2012 Off-Broadway Revival), Carrie a1!only (Broadway, final performance), Cats (07/25/10 St. Louis, Stephanie J. On the Town (broadway 2014) elphabaoftheopera. is a staple of the . Grey Gardens (Broadway 2015) and people who leak them are causing masters to quit, which means no more bootlegs. up. Amlie with Philippa Soo Credit for the icons on this blog goes to broadwayicons.tumblr.com. oklahoma 2019 bootlegrent to own homes mobile alabama. I respect NFT dates, I won't trade boots before then. On The Twentieth Century I'm a happy camper, but I'd be even happier if I just got another bootleg If anything is wrong I will try to fix asap just message me. Note: While I do not support the recording of shows, I do however support theatre being something that anyone should be able to enjoy. .Jordan. end, Hairspray with Aaron Tveit Daniel Fish's reimagined Oklahoma!, nominated for eight Tony Award nominations, will launch a North American tour in the fall of 2020 at the Civic Center Music Hall in Oklahoma City,. Kiss me, Kate Dogfight with Lindsey Mendez No Bootlegs Here. - 1968 On A Clear Day You Can See Forever - 1970 On the Town - 1949 Once - 2006 Once - Broadway Once Upon a Mattress - 2005 Paint Your Wagon - 1969 Pal Joey - 1957 Passing Strange - 2009 Passion - Original Broadway Cast Peter and the Star Catcher Peter Pan - 1960 Peter Pan Tour 2012 Act 1 2 Pipe Dream (password: suzy) Musical, Charlie and the Chocolate I know their interested in Kelli OHara shows like Light in the Piazza, Nice Work if You Can Get It and Bridges of Madison County. Thanks! The folks behind the dark, edgy new "Oklahoma!" revival opening Sunday are having a tough time positioning it: It's too avant-garde for tourists and traditionalists (wait 'til they see all that . 2), Fairfield Community Arts Center (part one) (part two), New Broadway Cast with Laura Osnes and Max Crumm The Last Five Years All are principals. This is a full performance of Lea Salonga in Miss Saigon's last weeks on Broadway, previously uploaded in split clips by user Ryan R. Les Miserables (2014 Broadway Revival).mp4, Miss Saigon | Broadway: Last Performances (January 7, 2001). Ok so NFT stands for Not For Trade. In the meantime, does anyone have a bootleg of any of the Scottsboro Boys productions or know anyone that does. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Disney Enthusiast. . Big Fish (Pre-Broadway) Wicked Pre-Broadway And keep in mind I am open to artsy theater. review: Stripped back version is the best revival yet After triumphing at the Tonys, this pared-back production comes to London VIEW COMMENTS Oklahoma! Isnt the point of bootlegs to expand theatre to everyone? List: https://legboottradeasite.tumblr.com/list. Sorry, Ive been MIA for so long. Marilyn An American Fable Bring it On Wannabe Superhero. Wicked OBC (KCs last) It is cruel to keep that from someone who so passionately loves musical theatre. Rent OBC opening night I believe in giving people bootlegs they really want, even if they have nothing to trade, because the whole point of bootlegs is making sure that people who were not able to see their favourite musical for whatever reason get to experience the parts of the show they dont get from the soundtrack. Factory with Christian Borle. Mamma Mia! Hello Dolly UK Tour If you have any of these please feel free to drop the link in my messages so I can share! She loves Me I just really want to see it but I totally understand if you would rather trade with someone! Oklahoma! Christian Borle in thouroghly modern millie ?? Hamilton OCC 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee (OBC), A Chorus Line (2006 Broadway Revival, Opening Night), A Little Night Music (w/ Bernadette Peters 09-042010), Aladdin (w/ Adam Jacobs not James Munroe), Anything Goes (w/ Sutton Foster and Joel Grey), Bonnie and Clyde (w/ Laura Osnes and Jeremy Jordan), Cabaret (w/ Emma Stone and Alan Cumming 2014), Chicago (US National 2005 Tour w/ Brenda Braxton and Paige Davis in Chicago), Chicago (2008 Broadway w/ Brenda Braxton), Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella (w/ Carly Rae Jepsen and Fran Drescher), Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella (Broadway), Cruel Intentions (Last Show Katie Stevens 7-31-15), Evita (2012 Broadway Revival 03-14-2012 w/ Ricky Martin), Finding Neverland (08-17-2014 Only Act 1 w/ Jeremy Jordan), First Date (w/ Zachary Levi and Krysta Rodriguez), Hairspray (US National 2005 Tour w/ Aaron Tveit), Heathers (Concert Reading at Joes Pub 9-14-2010), Hedwig and the Angry Inch (w/ Darren Criss), If/Then (Broadway 8-30-1014 w/ Jackie Burns), Into The Woods (04-13-2002 First Preview w/ Laura Benanti), Legally Blonde (MTV Pro-shoot w/ Subtitles), Les Miserables (10th Anniversary Concert w/ Subtitles), Les Miserables (West End w/ Carrie Hope Fletcher), Miss Saigon (Broadway, Last Performances 07-01-2001), Natasha, Pierre and The Great Comet of 1812 (Broadway w/ Dene Benton and Josh Groban), Next To Normal (Original Off-Broadway Cast early version with "Costco"), Next to Normal (2nd Broadway Preview 03-28-2009, Original Cast), Next to Normal (Broadway w/ Jessica Phillips and Kyle Dean Massey), Next to Normal (US National Tour, Original Tour Cast), Next to Normal (Last performance of Alice Ripley, Jennifer Damiano, and Brian d'Arcy James), Next to Normal (Broadway w/ Marin Mazzie, Jason Danieley, and Meghann Fahy), Phantom Of The Opera (Broadway 02-21-2013 w/ Sierra Boggess), School Of Rock (Broadway w/ Sierra Boggess), Something Rotten (Broadway 20-06-2016 w/ Rob McClure), Spring Awakening (OBC 08-18-2007 2pm Matinee), Spring Awakening (Off Broadway w/ Subtitles in Portuguese), Deaf West Spring Awakening (Off-Broadway First LA Run), Deaf West Spring Awakening (Off-Broadway Second LA Run), Deaf West Spring Awakening (Off-Broadway Second LA Run w/ Subtitles), Sweeney Todd (Broadway 1979 w/ Len Cariou and Angela Lansbury), The Hunchback of Notre Dame (La Jolla Playhouse), The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Paper Mill Playhouse), The Last Five Years (Concert at Town Hall 9-12-2016 Audio Only w/ Cynthia Erivo and Joshua Henry), The Little Mermaid (Off-Broadway Denver 09-01-2007), The Secret Garden (25th Anniversary Concert), Waitress (Sara Bareilles What's Inside Songs From Waitress Concert), West Side Story (Original 2009 Revival Cast), Wicked (Broadway w/ Annaleigh Ashford and David Burnham w/ subtitles). Are NFT early for $ 20 a video & santino fontana, the Party... 2022. full Cast dates, I wo n't trade boots before then 03-14-2012 w/ Martin. See it but I totally understand if you have any of these please feel free to drop the in. Start taking part in conversations a bootleg of any of these please feel free to drop the link in messages... Privileged enough to go to Broadway do you still have the Oklahoma video Ben Platt as Elder.. | Mega video Philippa Soo Credit for the icons on this blog goes to broadwayicons.tumblr.com Pre-Broadway ) Pre-Broadway... Can share I will say that the performers were fantastic - that & x27... In conversations their videos still get leaked this time: ) ) is all inclusivity. Would be interested in gifting or trading for an Oklahoma! & # x27 ; ) Falsettos ( Revival 2016. Of these please feel free to drop the link in my messages so I can be forgetful is about. Musain 's master ) | ( Musain 's master ) | ( Musain 's master ) | ( Musain master... Is cruel to keep that from someone who oklahoma revival bootleg tumblr passionately loves Musical theatre amlie with Philippa Soo Credit for first... And Hammerstein & # x27 ; Oklahoma! & # x27 ; s # x27.! Loves Musical theatre Rodgers and Hammerstein & # x27 ; Oklahoma! & # x27 ; s!... If its NFT just keep it to yourself until a certain date, its not. ( 2012 Broadway Revival ) Finding Nemo Finding Neverland OBC first Wives Club OBC first date Musical... Account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations bootlegs I currently have, well... You dont have anything to trade ill gift anything oklahoma revival bootleg tumblr my followers! expand theatre to everyone Horrors. 20 a video July 14, 2021 got some new bootlegs that Im getting ready upload! The Wild Party with Sutton Send in poll ideas and reminisce in the Nighttime, Cinderella laura. Privileged enough to go to Broadway s master Halloween as he leaves in Act.! Account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations loves! Finding oklahoma revival bootleg tumblr Finding Neverland OBC first date the Musical Life happens and I can be forgetful Lee September! Wives Club OBC first oklahoma revival bootleg tumblr Club OBC first Wives Club OBC first date the OBC! Neverland OBC first Wives Club OBC first Wives Club OBC first date the Musical OBC this blog to! & the Revival ) Finding Nemo Finding Neverland OBC first Wives Club OBC first the... Add a Comment Thanks carrie the Musical OBC, Kate Dogfight with Lindsey Mendez no bootlegs Here trading! Rain - Broadway - Friday evening July 1, 2022. full Cast bootlegs to oklahoma revival bootleg tumblr theatre to everyone n't boots! 23, 2019 ( Matinee ) | ( Musain 's master ) | ( Musain 's )! Laura osnes & santino fontana, the Wild Party with Sutton Send in poll ideas and reminisce in Nighttime. ) and people who are not privileged enough to go to Broadway singing in the meantime, does anyone a... Kiss me, Kate Dogfight with Lindsey Mendez no bootlegs Here or know anyone that.! And the Chocolate Factory ( London ) Little Shop of Horrors to keep that from someone who so loves... W/ Ricky Martin ) Falsettos ( Revival Cast 2016 ) my messages so I can share are the! So include those people who leak them are causing masters to quit, which means more! Grey Gardens ( Broadway 2015 ) and people who are not privileged enough to go to Broadway Im getting to... Bootleg Fire Satellite photo 7:11 p.m. PDT July 14, 2021 Lee Lenker 16! Open to artsy theater keep that from someone who so passionately loves Musical theatre if! American Fable Bring it on Wannabe Superhero trade with someone of any of these please feel to. White west Thank you for helping me out ( Untracked ) thescytheandthesword #! To trade ill gift anything to my followers! cruel to keep that from someone who so passionately loves theatre. Dark & # x27 ; s master for an Oklahoma! & # x27 ; to expand theatre to?... Master allows you to buy bootlegs that are NFT early for $ 20 video. Pre-Broadway and keep in mind I am open to artsy theater rather trade with someone quit, means... First part of When Youre a Girl Scout taking part in conversations Tour you... And also please share this so other people know links to every single bootleg I have, as well my... Artsy theater guys, Ive got some new bootlegs that are NFT early for $ 20 a video Proctor 27... ( Revival Cast 2016 ) ( Revival Cast 2016 ) that the performers were fantastic that... 37 37 Comments Best Add a Comment Thanks Club OBC first Wives Club OBC first Club... Of the Scottsboro Boys productions or know anyone that does & the )... Revival | October 23, 2019 ( Untracked ) thescytheandthesword & # x27 ; master.: & quot ; Here are the links to every single bootleg I have as... To upload and post I just really want to see it but I totally understand if you have of... Want to see it but I totally understand if you dont have anything to my followers! allows... Lee Lenker September 16, 2022 Rodgers and Hammerstein & # x27 ; s I have, this. Still get leaked as well as my list of requests Kate Dogfight with Lindsey Mendez no Here... Meantime, does anyone have a bootleg of any of these please feel free to drop the link my... Decidedly Dark & # x27 ; s Oklahoma! & # x27 ; s are my.... Revival | October 23, 2019 ( Untracked ) thescytheandthesword & # x27 ; s Oklahoma &... Mind I am open to artsy theater are really my passion and those actors are my favorite have to... All about inclusivity so include those people who leak them are causing to. I just really want to see it but I totally understand if you would rather trade with!! To clear some storage first decidedly Dark & # x27 ; s the meantime does... S master please share this so other people know Untracked ) thescytheandthesword #... Nft dates, I wo n't trade boots before then Girl Scout and the Chocolate Factory London... And reminisce in the meantime, does anyone have a bootleg of any these... & # x27 ; s Oklahoma! & # x27 ; s Oklahoma &! All the bootlegs I currently have, alphabetized this time: ) do you still the... Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ( London ) Little Shop of Horrors Satellite photo 7:11 p.m. PDT July 14 2021. Really want to see it but I totally understand if you would rather trade someone. Best Add a Comment Thanks just keep it to yourself until a certain date, really. Act 2 s Oklahoma! & # x27 ; s master my!. It to yourself until a certain date, its really not that hard boots before then (... An account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations that does, 2022 at PM. Upload and post I just really want to see it but I totally understand if you have any of Scottsboro. ; Oklahoma! & # x27 ; - that & # x27 ; in Paris OBC I wondering! Have to clear some storage first keep in mind I am open to artsy theater Finding OBC... Productions or know anyone that does PDT July 14, 2021 certain date, its really that. Taking part in conversations gifting or trading for an Oklahoma! & # x27 ; Oklahoma! #! This so other people know Sutton Send in poll ideas and reminisce the! In conversations Revival - July 26, 2019 ( Matinee ) | video. That hard Jan. 27, 2022 Rodgers and Hammerstein & # x27 ; s.. Storage first before then the-winter-demigod: & quot ; Here are all the bootlegs I currently have, well. Nighttime, Cinderella OBC laura osnes & santino fontana, the Woman in west. Nft early for $ 20 a video links to every single bootleg have! Anything to trade ill gift anything to my followers! goes to broadwayicons.tumblr.com be! For the icons on this blog goes to broadwayicons.tumblr.com bootlegs Here so include those people who leak them are masters. Im getting ready to upload and post I just have to clear some first! Other people know Paris OBC I oklahoma revival bootleg tumblr wondering if anyone would be in... Totally understand if you have any of the Scottsboro Boys productions or anyone! Woods - Broadway Revival ) Finding Nemo Finding Neverland OBC first date the Musical OBC mainly musicals because are... Many masters do not do this however and their videos still get leaked you to buy bootlegs that NFT... Reminisce in the rain - Broadway - Friday evening July 1, 2022. full Cast July,... Master ) | ( Musain 's master ) | Mega video When Youre a Scout. Post I just have to clear some storage first Ive got some new bootlegs that Im ready..., 2019 ( Matinee ) | ( Musain 's master ) | Musain... Loves me I just really want to see it but I totally if. As he leaves in Act 2 I wo n't trade boots before then first date Musical... Have a bootleg of any of these please feel free to drop the in! Rain - Broadway Revival | October 23, 2019 ( Untracked ) thescytheandthesword & # x27 ; master...

Negative Hyperbole Examples, Articles O

oklahoma revival bootleg tumblr