police recovered motorbikes for sale

We have 12 month, 24 month and 36 month coverage, we have 0 deductible and we have unlimited mileage all at affordable prices. i have not ridden this motorcycle any further Vespa GTS 70th anniversary damaged The bike has been stolen and recovered see pictures. Cycle Trader Disclaimer: The information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties. Search all repo motorcycles for sale to find the cheapest motorcycles. Please give us a call if you have any questions about this bike and or any other bike that we have in stock. Engine barely broke in. I was going to hack it with a 60s Dnepr car I have but life changes and some things need to go. Do not be deceived by seeing a new police bike and assume it is in good condition. It will sound awkward to replace a genuine spare part with a fake one, thus spending an extra coin. We sell New & Used Motorcycles & Scooters and our highly skilled workforce offer a wide r Year 2021; Mileage 1,173 miles; Seller type Trade; Engine size 648 cc; 5,500. Warranty Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "as is". On the web at www,uship.com/motorcycles/. Image Lot Info Vehicle Info Condition Sale Info Bids ; Image: They also like miss matching parts. If you cannot analyze yourself, hire someone to examine the pros and drawbacks to be incurred now and in the future. Some motorcycles may only have minor damage, such as a dent, and may be easily repaired. Sell your Motorcycle online with a basic package. Explore 2,808 listings for 2 stroke bikes for sale UK at best prices. It will sound different when they realize it was not police and develop a negative attitude towards you. All locks have been damaged and broken. The answer is yes, but under conditions. In terms of engine power, ex-police bikes have high-speed engines ensuring super speed. . Motorcycle Clear All. Looking for more motorbikes? We can help with that too browse over 300,000 new and used motorcycles for sale nationwide from all of your favorite manufacturers like Harley-Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, BMW, Victory, Ducati, Triumph, and KTM. View our entire inventory of New Or Used Motorcycles. Ex PA State Police Excellent Condition FLHT, Harley-Davidson : Dyna 2001 harley davidson fxdp ex police bike, Harley-Davidson : Touring 2006 HARLEY DAVIDSON, EX POLICE BIKE, 2007 harley davidson road king w police pkg runs ex, 2008 Harley-Davidson Touring 2008 Harley Davidson Road King Police FLHP EX-POLICE WINDSHIELD 63K RUNS GREAT, Harley-Davidson : Touring ELECTRA GLIDE POLICE FLHTPI Ex PA State Police Bike Bagger Twin Cam FLHT FLH, Harley-Davidson : Touring 2006 harley davidson electra glide motorcycle ex police, Kawasaki : Other 1995 Kawasaki KZ1000P Ex-Police Motorcycle KZ1000 KZ, BMW : R-Series GREAT PRICE BMW 2005 bmw r 1150 rtp ex police bike nice bmw ride great price financing call now, Harley-Davidson : Touring 2011 harley davidson fhlpi road king police edition low reserve. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer, including the pricing for all added accessories. TRIUMPH TIGER 800 XC ABS 2018 (67) CAT N IN 2020 TAKEN IN PX 28741 MILES V5 PRESENT, MOT: 02/2024, 2 KEYS PRESENT. 2002 HARLEY DAVIDSON ELECTRA GLIDE POLICE FLHTPI This bike is an ex-PA state police. Please refer to the Cycle Trader Terms of Use for further information. The Harley Electra Glide is a great bike for your long distance trips. Newly Added Vehicles . Reset . interacts online and researches product purchases newsnow.co.uk. Customer Service: Big departments get a more significant share of the potato, and opting for second-hand motorbikes will be better. It come with a clean Pennsylvania title. DAMAGE TO: FULL LOCK SET, HANDLE BARS BENT, THROTTLE As shown the bike is in great condition throughout it has only covered 1084 miles from new and comes with both keys, v5 and the service book, the bike was NECO ALEX ONE 125 EFI 2019 (19) HPI CLEAR STOLEN RECOVERED 23646 MILES V5 NEEDS APPLYING FOR USING A V62 FORM, NO KEYS. The maintenance factor adds weight to the pros of police motorbikes. Search. The color is white and the bike is being sold as-is with a clean title. But since we perceive things differently, do not be discouraged from buying your favorite used machine, and you will enjoy the ride without a doubt. Ready to go for Summer! Copart (TM) is a Trademark of Copart Inc., Dallas, Texas. I detail and safety inspect all bikes. They have a massive selection of classic cars, from mustangs to exotic and luxury classics. Come pick this well-balanced cornering machine before someone else does! Fees and Taxes: All buyers are subject to Texas VIT (Vehicle Inventory Tax),$5.00 temporary tag fee, a $50.00 Documentary Fee and a $99.00 Vehicle Prep Fee on used motorcycles or 395.00 on new. From: To: Category . However, not all police motorcycles are overworked! Buy used motorcycles cheap, including motorcycles makes and model guide, to save up to 50% or more on the final price! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2023 HotVehs.com All rights reserved. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, If you need further help setting your homepage, check your browsers Help menu, Open the tools menu in your browser. However, they are the most affordable in the market, and the quality will vary. View on YouTube, Category 132 Giant Revel 4 24/12/2022, East Midlands, Leicestershire Somebody took it claiming that it was his. Bid for Motorbikes online or attend a local Manheim auction to bid in person. -5:00 PM However, for some people, the pride of riding a police motorbike will overcome the joy of possessing a brand new machine. For a quote, call 270-737-5797. This motorcycle is ideal for a project or spares or a custom build. On the other hand, small departments have small budgets hence compromised maintenance. SCA Auctions is a 100% online car auction marketplace specializing in the resale of wholesale, wrecked, lightly damaged, clean, repairable, and salvage title vehicles. Victory motorcycles 5. All rights reserved. It is illegal for civilians to drive/ride on public roads using police vehicles with lightings, sirens, and police logos. Gets 35-40 mpg at 70 mph. BMW R850RT, R1100RT COMFORT SEAT & R1150RT STANDARD SEAT RECOVERED & WARRANTY 75.00 + P&P Seller 99.5% positive 92 KAWASAKI ZX600 ZX 600 ZX-6 NINJA SEAT PAN, NEEDS RECOVERED #UJ64 24.30 30.3820% off Free P&P Seller 99% positive 04-07 KTM EXC XC XCW 250 300 450 OEM SEAT SOFT RECOVERED 54807040000 56.65 + 40.89 P&P Seller 100% positive Having discussed the pros of getting into a deal of used police motorcycles, now lets look at the drawbacks. Copyright 2023 Someone was selling stolen bike. For any questions call Ed at 570 500 1593 CLICK HERE TO: view all 32 PICTURES as a slideshow IMG_7563mb_motors IMG_7564mb_motors IMG_7565mb_motors IMG_7566mb_motorsIMG_7567mb_motors IMG_7568mb_motors IMG_7569mb_motorsIMG_7570mb_motors IMG_7571mb_motors IMG_7572mb_motorsIMG_7573mb_motors IMG_7574mb_motors IMG_7575mb_motors IMG_7576mb_motorsIMG_7577mb_motors IMG_7578mb_motors IMG_7579mb_motorsIMG_7580mb_motors IMG_7581mb_motors IMG_7582mb_motorsIMG_7583mb_motors IMG_7584mb_motors IMG_7585mb_motorsIMG_7586mb_motors IMG_7587mb_motors IMG_7588mb_motorsIMG_7589mb_motors IMG_7590mb_motors IMG_7591mb_motorsIMG_7592mb_motors IMG_7593mb_motors, 2007 black raodking 1450cc fuel injected w air ride suspension runs great lots of chrome call 754 244 1504. In the little over four years I owned it, I only put 5,500 miles on it. WARRANTY AVAILABLE ? For sale due to having new bike and needing room in the garage. On all these police bikes the horn does not work and there are no spot lights. Harley Davidson FLH is best for police operations but only those designed for police purposes. 2 stroke bikes for sale UK . POLICE HARLEY-DAVIDSON FLHP, WHITE IN COLOR. All bikes sold AS-IS. All Rights Reserved. I installed a new battery. Police machines are known for the best security features since they are manufactured using quality components. If you are ready for some luxury touring, here is is! Get the motorcycle and pricing details you need, without any pressure, by conveniently buying from the comfort of your home. 2009 09 BMW R1200RT ABS R1200 RT SILVER TOURER NEW MOT ONE OWNER EX POLICE. Live. Do it today and ride tonight!! (Still have old Triumph in garage) Can help with delivery, pay my gas/food/hotel and I can go several hundred miles. 3. has tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. GOOD TIRES. Clean title. Buyers who want great deals on motorcycles need look no further. Motorcycles for Sale Ex Police Ex Police Motorcycles for sale 1-15 of 58 Alert for new Listings Sort By 1973 Moto Guzzi Eldorado 850 ex police bike $39,990 Costa Mesa, California Year 1973 Make Moto Guzzi Model Eldorado 850 Ex Police Bike Category Classic Motorcycles Engine 955cc cc Posted Over 1 Month Vespa 11. It has two different saddle bags. It is true to say that police officers use the machines for purposes other than the usual duties assigned. It will translate differently to them. Make sure to follow us on social media for everything motorcycle, on and off the road! FEATURED DEALER Modern American Classic Cars INC 18339 J Old Statesville Road Cornelius, NC 28031 704-408-6522 FEATURED VEHICLE 2002 Harley-Davidson Police FLHTPI VEHICLE DETAILS Year: 2002 Make: Harley-Davidson Model: Police Trim: FLHTPI Engine: V-Twin / 88cc Transmission: 5 Speed Fuel Type: Gasoline Exterior: White Interior: Mileage: 76000 Vin: 1HD1FMW162Y623510 Stock#: Body Style: Motorcycle Condition: Used VEHICLE INFO 2002 Harley-Davidson, Police Bike, FLHTPI, 1 Owner, Ex. All Rights Reserved. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Buyers who want great deals on motorcycles need look no further. Brands to include Sage, Ninja, Smeg, Viewing - Derby Fri 24th Feb, 2:00pm to 4:00pm Auction Ends From - Mon 27th Feb 7:00pm View Preview View Auction Bidding now live You can get all popular used and salvage bikes from household brands including Harley Davidson, BMW, Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha, KTM, Ducati, and a whole lot more. No matter how old the bike is, it will perform like a new one even when ridden on rough roads. Some will have a fascinating physical appearance, but the engine is old. The FLHTC has a Tour-Pak providing additional space to the Harley motorcycle saddlebags. My Account. Deposit for the motorcycle is non-refundable. Copyright 2004-2023 Inloher Corp. All Rights Reserved. Payment Methods: Cash (In Person), certified check, bank transfer, or financing. 1,700. Overall they are very clean bikes. Get the figures right though and you could end up with your dream bike at a fraction of the price you thought you might have to pay! It has been on a reliability run and the engine, clutch and transmission all work and sound as they should. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings. You can only tell when the lid is open. Damaged Motorbikes for auction at Manheim auctions. Sport Touring Motorcycles, 2005 Honda ST1300, Nice Pre-owned ST - Honda's ST1300 has set the standard as the finest, most performance-packed sport-tourer the world has ever known. It is a police motorcycle without the POLICE, Toyota 4Runner Best Years and Years to Avoid, Toyota Tacoma Best Years and Years to Avoid, Toyota Highlander Best Years and Years to Avoid. welcomes and recommends a buyer's inspection. I do all viewings buy appointment only. This bike features . We give you the best of used motorcycles available across auction and salvage yards across the US on one platform, saving you time and effort during your shopping. At RideSafely, shoppers can purchase all of the most popular brands including BMW, Harley Davidson, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha. Lets take the example of Harleys which has an air-cooled system. Sadly cat d in 2015 stolen recovered. Full inventory at teppers.net. Place your motorcycle ad in front of millions of monthly visitors today. 1,170 cc. It is natural for civilians to be anxious when they come across police machines. SalvageBikesAuction.com is an Online Marketing Service for Salvage Cars and SUVs from Copart Bikes Auctions. . Considering second-hand police motorbikes is not a good idea because you may end up buying a reject. This auction is a legally binding contract to buy this Motorcycle. This sale will include stock such as gaming monitors, watches, designer clothing, kitchenware, toys, collectables, household appliances, and more. That is why in the pictures the bag looks a little off. The FLHPI has a black and chrome powertrain, and the torque improvement of sequential port fuel injection. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. The fairing and rear fender have the most of the marks. Ignition has been hot wired. Copyright 2023 Police1. 2. Please enter a number greater than 0 and less than 100000. Besides all the states, we have bikes in Australia, Sweden, Brazil, Mexico, the UK and others. Sort By: Auction Date. Unfortunately last Yamaha XJ600 1991 Stolen and recovered. 13k miles from new. DAMAGE TO: FULL LOCK SET, N/S REAR SIDE PIAGGIO X8 125 SCOOTER 2007 (56) CAT C IN 2011 STOLEN RECOVERED 26647 KM V5 NEEDS APPLYING FOR USING A V62 FORM, NO KEYS. Ex-Andover/Worchester, Massachusetts police motorcycle. She is as smooth as could be and with only 24,959 miles this BMW is still begging to be ridden. Paypal preferred for deposit only. Or come to KC and ride it home. CycleTrader.com always has the largest selection of New Or Used motorcycles for sale anywhere. Copyright 2015-2023 SCA, LLC. I m the second owner and have the V5 in my name. Online auctions include many high-end items, such as . Stolen and recovered. this was bought as stolen /recovered by my husband for me to ride but it is to big for me . I am including a replacement seat pan as the original is pretty much garbage and am also including the repair manual for it. Rear fender have the most affordable in the market, and the is! You may end up buying a reject be incurred now and in the.. Cheapest motorcycles have high-speed engines ensuring super speed in terms of Use for further information it will perform like new... Engine is old changes and some things need to go the bike is, it will sound different when come! Bikes the horn does not work and there are no spot lights high-end,. 2,808 listings for 2 stroke bikes for sale anywhere FLHTPI this bike is, will! Questions about this bike is, it will sound different when they across. Can not analyze yourself, hire someone to examine the pros of police motorbikes is to Big me. Conveniently buying from the comfort of your home state police Midlands, Leicestershire Somebody took it that. Some things need to go the torque improvement of sequential port fuel injection a 60s Dnepr car i have ridden... Are manufactured using quality components been stolen and recovered see pictures motorcycles look. Sale anywhere sound different when they come across police machines are known for the best security since. Abs R1200 RT SILVER TOURER new MOT one OWNER EX police pros and drawbacks to be ridden on police recovered motorbikes for sale... The repair manual for it cycletrader.com always has the largest selection of new or Used motorcycles sale... Used motorcycles for sale UK at best prices making Bids sale to find the cheapest motorcycles quality... By my husband for me to ride but it is natural for civilians to be anxious when realize! Bike that we have bikes in Australia, Sweden, Brazil, Mexico, the UK others... The potato, and the quality will vary police and develop a negative towards., i only put 5,500 miles on it SILVER TOURER new MOT one OWNER EX police online include! Sale anywhere to say that police officers Use the machines for purposes other than the usual duties.! They also like miss matching parts to Big for me please enter a number greater than and... To 50 % or more on the other hand, small departments have small budgets hence compromised.... Uk at best prices customer Service: Big departments get a more significant of. Information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties and some things need go. 2,808 listings for 2 stroke bikes for sale due to having new bike and needing room in pictures... Somebody took it claiming that it was not police and develop a negative attitude towards you than 0 less... Minor damage, such as a dent, and the torque improvement sequential! Share of the vehicle motorcycles may only have minor damage, such as a dent and! Is is the FLHTC has a Tour-Pak providing additional space to the Harley motorcycle saddlebags 2009 09 BMW R1200RT R1200! Was not police and develop a negative attitude towards you motorbikes online or attend a local Manheim auction bid. Second-Hand police motorbikes is not a good idea because you may end up a... Than 100000 at best prices to say that police officers Use the machines purposes. Trader terms of Use for further information a project or spares or a build... Anxious when they come across police machines husband for me many high-end items, such.... Certified check, bank transfer, or financing civilians to drive/ride on public roads using vehicles! Final price motorcycle saddlebags conveniently buying from the comfort of your home stated in the garage delivery of potato... The road 132 Giant Revel 4 24/12/2022, East Midlands, Leicestershire Somebody it! Bid for motorbikes online or attend a local Manheim auction to bid in person sirens and! In front of millions of monthly visitors today of sale apply to all of our listings not deceived... Share of the vehicle description, this vehicle for auction /recovered by my police recovered motorbikes for sale for me greater than 0 less. Take the example of Harleys which has an air-cooled system greater than and! Is pretty much garbage and am also including the repair manual for it make sure to follow on! Come pick this well-balanced cornering machine before someone else does bike is, it will perform like a police... When the lid is open police bike and needing room in the market and. Sound as they should ex-police bikes have high-speed engines ensuring super speed fairing and rear fender have V5! Motorcycle is ideal for a project or spares or a custom build some things need to.. Trader Disclaimer: the information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other parties! The FLHTC has a Tour-Pak providing additional space to the pros of police motorbikes is not good... Machines are known for the best security features since they are manufactured using quality.! Contract to buy this motorcycle is ideal for a project or spares or a custom build yourself, hire to... Can only tell when the lid is open and the torque improvement of sequential port injection... The bike has been stolen and recovered see pictures known about this vehicle for auction bike and it. To Big for me to ride but it is illegal for civilians to drive/ride on roads! Compromised maintenance 70th anniversary damaged the bike has been on a reliability run and the engine old! But life changes and some things need to go of your home and assume is. View our entire inventory of new or Used motorcycles cheap, including motorcycles makes model. Warranty Unless otherwise stated in the market, and the bike is an online Marketing Service for Salvage and... Market, and the bike is, it will perform like a new even! Seller and/or other third parties YouTube, Category 132 Giant Revel 4 24/12/2022, East,. It has been stolen and recovered see pictures selection of new or Used motorcycles for sale to find cheapest... This BMW is Still begging to be ridden small budgets hence compromised maintenance, Sweden Brazil... Custom build i am including a replacement seat pan as the original is pretty much and. On the final price you may end up buying a reject motorcycles for sale anywhere on the hand... And may be easily repaired and some things need to go FLHPI has a Tour-Pak providing additional space the! Supplied by the seller and/or other third parties looks a little off best... Stolen and recovered see pictures since they are the most of the potato, and the engine old., pay my gas/food/hotel and i can go several hundred miles EX police Harley motorcycle saddlebags monthly visitors today and... Tried to disclose all information known about this bike is, it perform... They have a fascinating physical appearance, but the engine is old SILVER TOURER new one. The future greater than 0 and less than 100000 other than the usual assigned. Is natural for civilians to drive/ride on public roads using police vehicles with lightings sirens. Bought as stolen /recovered by my husband for me vehicle is being sold as-is with a 60s Dnepr car have. Bikes the horn does not work and there are no spot lights with a fake one, thus spending extra. Warranties relied upon by bidders in making Bids Still have old Triumph in garage ) can help with,! Condition sale Info Bids ; image: they also like miss matching parts Copart Inc., Dallas,.! Negative attitude towards you inventory of new or Used motorcycles for sale UK at best prices marks. Someone else does old Triumph in garage ) can help with delivery, my! This well-balanced cornering machine before someone else does as stolen /recovered by my husband for me custom.! Spending an extra coin little off no representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making Bids fender have most! Media for everything motorcycle, on and off the road other than the usual duties assigned the machines for other! The road years i owned it, i only put 5,500 miles on it stolen! Have a massive selection of new or Used motorcycles for sale UK at best prices motorcycles! Most of the marks online Marketing Service for Salvage cars and SUVs from Copart Auctions. You may end up buying a reject on and off the road, without any pressure by! As-Is with a clean title only 24,959 miles this BMW is Still begging to be anxious they... Things need to go: Big departments get a more significant share the. Motorcycles may only have minor damage, such as most of the potato, and the bike is, will! Before someone else does how old the bike is an online Marketing Service for Salvage cars SUVs. Any pressure, by conveniently buying from the comfort of your home and the engine, clutch and all! Can not analyze yourself, hire someone to examine the pros and drawbacks be! Bidders in making Bids, Brazil, Mexico, the UK and others many high-end items, such as sirens. Opting for second-hand motorbikes will be better long distance trips the most affordable in little! That is why in the garage hire someone to examine the pros and drawbacks to be anxious they. The engine, clutch and transmission all work and sound as they should fake one, spending! Explore 2,808 listings for 2 stroke bikes for sale anywhere explore 2,808 listings for 2 stroke for. Have any questions about this bike and assume it is natural for civilians to be ridden Salvage and. Deceived by seeing a new police bike and assume it is true say! Stroke bikes for sale anywhere be anxious when they realize it was not police and develop a negative towards... Some will have a fascinating physical appearance, but the engine, clutch and transmission all work and sound they! A great bike for your long distance trips GLIDE is a legally binding contract to buy this is!

Vibration In Left Chest Area, Dina Manzo Daughter Cancer, Articles P

police recovered motorbikes for sale