real seafood naples early bird menu

OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Guests can enjoy fresh oysters, lobsters, shrimp, and the authentic flavors of seasonal and local produce. The service was excellent and there was plenty of parkingMore. Will definitely return. Prices are found average here. We love bars - not at the top of the food chain, but the sports on TV and attentive staff are addictive! Listing of a menu does not mean that there is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship between SinglePlatform and the listed business. Food was luke warm and not hot. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. First time, went for my daughtera birthday and it was a really evening. Two white wines and a light beer. We truly hope to better serve you in the future.Best Regards,Lisa HuntGuest Services Head SupervisorMainstreet Ventures Inc.lisa@msventures.net(888)456-3463, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. This was my first time dining out in months and we went early and sat outside where there was only one other table. Not everyone can pull it off, however, Real Seafood Company Naples knows exactly what they are doing! Full liquor lounge. Beware! The lobster special w crab was very salty. Northwest corner of Vanderbilt Beach Road and Airport PullingLocated about 1/4 of a mile west of the CVS on Vanderbilt Beach RdNext to Bokampers Sports Bar & Grill, This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Quite simply seafood as it should be! Always a great meal and great service. THE PRIME MINISTER* 10oz. The service is great and atmosphere so charming. Nice environment, good service and competitively priced. $4.95. Comes with apricot-pineapple salsa, served with french fries. Hello,Thank you for the great review. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial . MSVRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Real Seafood Company - Naples, responded to this review, We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Our waitress was exceptional and the food was amazing! View the menu for Real Seafood Co Of Naples and restaurants in Naples, FL. Excellent calamari! I had the chop steak with a, Jim W. said: Stopped late on Friday evening with a group of 4 adults. The service was ok but almost all of us had an issue with our dishes. The bar menu is amazing! Always a great place to enjoy dinner. English . We waited almost an hour betweenour main course and the appetizer and the waitress only checked with us once in that time period. Does this restaurant offer table service? Good value. My shrimp and scallop risottowas ok, but lacked flavor and the rice was mushy. The waiter was very good and attentive. insisted on paying the published price. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. The food was excellent. Will definitely return. Choose between indoor and outdoor seating. Rating for Real Seafood Company is 6 out of 10 based on 25 reviews. The perch is over-the-top! Excellent service, Excellent. Romaine, shaved Reggiano cheese and garlic croutons. You can see the quality and variety that makes us Naples' best seafood market & restaurant. In white wine, garlic butter, chorizo sausage and sweet peppers. The food is a total home run! Comes with ginger-soy and wasabi sauce, sticky rice. Most everything was good, except for the salad. Serves Seafood. We split a crab cake and surf and turf. You will definitely appreciate the pleasant atmosphere and homey lounge area. Weinsisted on paying the published price. Celebrated my birthday with my wife and 88 year old adopted mother. The food was tasty and the fried Brussels sprouts were wonderful. It was great as usual. Everything was perfect. My other friend We decided to have dinner here with family and friends because they were advertising their lobster and crab fest. Real Seafood Company. I am disappointed to hear about your poor experience at Real Seafood Company. Open for lunch/dinner daily View Menu $4.95. We had reservations at 6:30 and got right in. View menus and photo, read users' reviews and choose a restaurant near you. Based on the users' feedback on Google, this spot deserved 4.5. The Caesar salad was what you would expect. One of us ordered the drunken Grouper which looked nothing like the picture on the menu and was over cooked and dry as can be. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Make a reservation for the bar, in our world. Hello,Thank you for the great review. A seafood specialty of Spain, with 1-2 Maine lobster, chorizo sausage, shellfish, chicken and vegetables, simmered with rice and saffron. House or caesar salad in place of coleslaw, add $2.95, marinated in chardonnay / basil / sweet onions / lemon glaze, white wine / herbs / garlic butter / artichoke hearts / sun dried tomatoes, pineapple-apricot dipping salsa / French fries, pan fried chicken breast / heirloom cherry tomatoes / arugula / lemon vinaigrette / garlic mashed potatoes. We went with friends who had to eat early." more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout 2. Two brothers are owners and partners of Watermark Grille. Will be back for dinner. Very fresh and well prepared. I was a little nervous, but it was a wonderful experience. Allowed hh at the table during china virus. GIFT CARDS. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Comes with tomatoes, sweet onion and lemon butter. Item Price; Appetizers. 1. The happy hour is fab! You honored our birthday dinner and everything was excellent. Powered by Donations; Careers; Feedback; Please select a location: Pazzo! Real Seafood Company - Naples: Superb meal on my birthday !! Real Seafood Company - Naples: Early Fare Menu is a Real (Seafood) Deal - See 439 traveler reviews, 66 candid photos, and great deals for Naples, FL, at Tripadvisor. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Please read the, It has been a great run but we have, sadly, stopped our operations here! was ok, but lacked flavor and the rice was mushy. If you prefer to provide your contact information I would be happy to pass it along to him. Stopped in recently to check out Happy Hour. Top keywords. The Pearl Steak & Seafood Restaurant is a family owned and operated establishment located in North Naples. Explore top restaurants, menus, and millions of photos and reviews from users just like you. real seafood naples early bird menu. My other friend had the steak which was just ok. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. click here for special events and promotions information http://realseafoodconaples.com/, Parmesan Encrusted North Atlantic Flounder. We had reservations but decided to eat at the bar. Great evening. How is Real Seafood Company - Naples rated? Looking forward to serving you again. Not a lot of wines by glass, but otherwise menu was very nice if you like seafood. 2008-2023 Zomato Ltd. All rights reserved. Signature Steak at Market Price. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We finally had to ask for our check since we had a function to attend and after another 5 minutes or so got the bill. Kids Menu. I have a small appetite and can't eat two. We decided to have dinner here with family and friends because they were advertising their lobster and crab fest. OUR STORY. Thank you, Brian! I had the grouper which was very dry and bland and lukewarm when it came out along with the sides which were almost cold. Service was good yet a bit less attentive than usual. Early bird until 530 pm. Always up to par with its happy hour menu in the lounge. We booked a Saturday evening reservation via opentable. The Turtle Club | Phone (239) 592-6557 | info@turtleclubnaples.com | 9225 Gulfshore Drive North | Naples, FL 34108 We serve our guests the freshest food with the finest ingredients, all at a phenomenal value from salads, to breads,to soups,grouper ,crab cakes,stone crabs, steaks,with fresh and local seafood delivered daily all reflect the love and passion we put into every plate. Can you order one lobster tail? 2022-10-23; 2022-10-22; 2022-10-21; 2022-10-20; 2022-10-19; 2022-10-18; . Stopped in recently to check out Happy Hour. Log In. SHOP. BHA BHA PERSIAN BISTRO Summer Dining Special Three course dinner menu for $45, Sunday - Thursday from 5-6 PM. This restaurant offers tasty key lime pie, cheesecakes and asida. Food was very good, service was also above par for a large group. the fountain which is a pretty area but the road noise can be loud. There are so many other choices for good fresh seafood and unfortunately this does not make the cut. PHOTOS. Grouper bites and lump crab cake were yummy! Real Seafood Company - Naples: Early bird menu - See 431 traveller reviews, 66 candid photos, and great deals for Naples, FL, at Tripadvisor. Sweet & Spicy Calamari : $14.95: Smoked Salmon & Jumbo Lump Blue Crab Tower : A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Pasta with tomato sauce. 8960 Fontana Del Sol Way, Naples, FL 34109. Great for creative cocktails. Currently CLOSED | Re-Opening Late 2023. The service was excellent and there was plenty of parking. I had the grouper which was very dry and bland and lukewarm when it came out along with the sides which were almost cold. Quality is excellent. Gosh, we ordered a variety of the bar items from grouper bites, to gazpacho with seafood, coconut We booked a Saturday evening reservation via opentable. The actual menu of the Real Seafood Company Naples restaurant. The early fare is a three-course meal that includes one glass of wine! We've created a light and healthy menu that specializes in hand cut steaks and seafood grilled over a . If you prefer to provide your contact information I would be happy to pass it along to him. I have forwarded your review to our General Manager, Olivier Morame, and we would really like to speak with you personally. Today Friday $29.99 ok I get it print new menus , print new prices Still a great value. 3 course meal including your choice of soup or salad, entre and dessert. Stay away!!!! Our first time at this restaurant and it was also the first time out in 3 months since the pandemic exploded. We will be going back! artificial intelligence and data science salary / &nbspgreeneville football 2021 schedule / real seafood naples early bird menu; raspberry pi stop autostart program Real Seafood Company - Naples 8960 Fontana Del Sol Way, Building #103, Naples, FL 34109-4374 (North Naples) +1 888-456-3463 Website Improve this listing Ranked #108 of 996 Restaurants in Naples 439 Reviews Price range: $18 - $40 Cuisines: Seafood More restaurant details 2Travelingfoxes Port Orchard, Washington 47 12 8960 Fontana Del Sol Way, Naples, Florida, USA, Mystic Lobster Roll Co - Naples, Vanderbilt Shoppes, Excellent seafood. By providing a variety of menu and dining options, we give you the opportunity to select the experience of your choice. To View Our Happy Hour Menu, Visit realseafoodconaples.com, mixed greens / diced tomato / red onion / white cheddar / shallot vinaigrette, Served Broiled, Grilled or Blackened With Bleu Cheese Coleslaw Vinaigrette & Your Choice Of Side, All entrees are served with hot homemade bread and our signature bleu cheese coleslaw. RESERVATIONS. Food and service was great and all social distancing precautions were in place. Thank you. Alex was a delightful and professional server. We open daily at 3:30 pm, 7 days a week! We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. The restaurant was maybe 20% full at 5:30pm. Rated 3.3/5. $14.99 Calamari with Sauteed Peppers crispy Point Judith calamari / sauteed sweet & spicy peppers / herb butter $15.99 Dynamite Shrimp fried Florida pink shrimp / green beans / crunchy wontons / sweet & spicy sauce $12.99 Pan Fried Jumbo Lump Blue Crab Cake crushed walnuts / mustard sauce $17.99 Crab Guacamole I gave it three stars but the service was only one star. Will definitely return. After having a cocktail we joined our friends for a lovely meal in the dining room. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. filet accompanied by 10 oz. They were $39.95 and included garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus, bread, and their special coleslaw (which none of us cared for) The coleslaw is made with blue cheese and just wasn't our taste. 3. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. I gave it three stars but the service was only one star. Powered by Donations; Careers; Feedback; Please select a location: Stopped in recently to check out Happy Hour. Cute model boats accompany the shelves and wine bottles encased in glass give a subtle yet opulence about this restaurant. Great food selection and a few drink options. . Our Menu The Real Seafood Company is a contemporary seafood restaurant that offers premium fresh fish and seafood from the waters of New England to the Great Lakes and to the Gulf of Mexico. Our Butcher will Hand Cut a Larger. I had the grouper which was very dry and bland and lukewarm when it came out along with the sides which were almost cold. The light from the tablet, crisp clear photos and suggested wine pairings is a very classy touch and assuring that you are dining fancy. filet accompanied by 10 oz. You feel good just driving up to the restaurant which is located in the LAPlaya club.Recently had lunch here with my friends. Happy Hour Menu Served every day from 4 - 6:30 pm in the lounge and bar area only Starters Smoked Salmon and Jumbo Lump Blue Crab Tower 7.95 Little Neck Clams and Blue Hill Bay Mussels 8.95 Steamed in white wine, garlic butter, chorizo sausage and sweet peppers Lump Blue Crab Cake 8.95 Famous "dock side" recipe Spicy Tuna Roll 9.95 The Bay House. We have been here a number of times but this trip will make us think twice before coming back. Caff Milano 754 Italian Wine Bars Cocktail Bars $$ Good for Dinner My friend had a salad which was decent. Enjoyed a valentine dinner with my wife. From the glass of wine, salad, entre, to the key lime pie! Stopped in recently to check out Happy Hour. our main course and the appetizer and the waitress only checked with us once in that time period. Great food selection and a few drink options. The happy hour is fab! We decided to have dinner here with family and friends because they were advertising their lobster and crab fest. This place is expensive and they should do a much better job. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. I am disappointed to hear about your poor experience at Real Seafood Company. We love the outdoor patio and glad it was open. A 10 + for sure.p. Real Seafood Company Naples Naples, FL 34109 - Menu, 144 Reviews and 50 Photos - Restaurantji Real Seafood Company Naples 4.1 - 191 votes. If you prefer to provide your contact information I would be happy to pass it along to him. is known for, Pazzo! Then for dinner, try shrimp and scallop risotto or the sea bass entree. Swordfish was too dry and had very dark spots on it so I did not eat all of it. Stay at a new hotel: Courtyard Titusville Kennedy Space Center, TownePlace Suites Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach, or . Went for dinner. They were $39.95 and included garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus, bread, and their special coleslaw (which none of us cared for) The coleslaw is made with blue cheese and just wasn't our taste. Thanks. Great service waiters were wearing masks and we ate outside. Calamari the best! Fantastic! Try our Prime Rib Blackened or Grilled. Comes with Atlantic salmon, shrimp and scallops. Hopefully next time we will sit outside. You can eat in 5he lounge area , high tops and booths to save on drinks until 630 pm. Hello, REAL SEAFOOD COMPANY - 144 Photos & 136 Reviews - 8960 Fontana Del Sol Way, Naples, FL - Menu - Yelp Real Seafood Company 136 reviews Claimed $$$ Seafood Edit Closed 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 145 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu Price varies Maine Lobster Bisque 7 Photos 6 Reviews $25.95 Ginger and soy-marinated Atlantic salmon with romaine, spinach, crispy rice noodles, oranges, avocado, cucumbers, cashews and a ginger-soy vinaigrette. Have been in Naples 30 plus years, been here a couple of times for happy hour. We wanted to sit outside and thats what we got. Swan River Seafood Restaurant-Fish Seafood Restaurants Fish & Seafood Markets American Restaurants Website (239) 403-7000 5566 Shirley St Naples, FL 34109 4 miles 4. We topped it off with the lemon soul split 4 ways which was too much food but what can I say! Real Seafood Company - Naples 8960 Fontana Del Sol Way, Building #103, Naples, FL 34109-4374 (North Naples) +1 888-456-3463 Website Improve this listing Ranked #108 of 996 Restaurants in Naples 439 Reviews Price range: 1,491 - 3,312 Cuisines: Seafood More restaurant details Lisa R Mayfield, Ohio 96 52 Reviewed 16 January 2023 Best buy for the buck! The Saloon is a fun and casual restaurant created to affordably showcase the best in American cuisine and cocktails. Nov 2, 2022 | transportation engineering salary | transportation engineering salary She acted like she did not know what she was doing or where she was and when asked for another drink went and waited on other tables. Hogfish Harry's Restaurant + Bar 299 SeafoodDessertsBars$$ This is a placeholder "Desserts sounded good but we were full from our 1pm lunch and just had to eat an early dinnersince." more Outdoor seating The bar menu is amazing! 5 shrimp. Fantastic! I had the grouper which was very dry and bland and lukewarm when it came out along with the sides which were almost cold. Real Seafood Company - Naples: GO TO THIS RESTAURANT - See 439 traveler reviews, 66 candid photos, and great deals for Naples, FL, at Tripadvisor. Naples Tourism Naples Hotels Naples Bed and Breakfast Naples Vacation Rentals Naples Vacation Packages Flights to Naples Real Seafood Company - Naples; Things to Do in . Red King crab legs, With ginger-soy and wasabi sauce, sticky rice, With Atlantic salmon, shrimp, and scallops, Pan fried chicken breast with heirloom cherry tomatoes, arugula, lemon vinaigrette, and garlic mashed potatoes, Our silky smooth baked vanilla bean custard is topped with raw cane sugar and freshly brled to order, Smoked Salmon and Jumbo Lump Blue Crab Tower, Little Neck Clams and Blue Hill Bay Mussels, Parmesan Encrusted George's Bank Lemon Sole, Smoked Salmon & Jumbo Lump Blue Crab Tower, Steamed Little Neck Clams and Blue Hill Bay Mussels. Menu for Real Seafood Company provided by Allmenus.com. Explore our lunch, beach bites, happy hour and dinner menus. Home - Sea Salt Naples. All was the same great food, service and ambiance as has always been the case. I highly recommend!! Have been in Naples 30 plus years, been here a couple of times for happy hour. While The Bay House isn't beachfront like some on this list of best seafood restaurants in Naples Florida, it is one of those Naples restaurants on the water that's perfect for a special occasion, an impromptu stop after work, or one of the best brunches in Naples on Sunday!. I had the grouper which was very dry and bland and lukewarm when it came out along with the sides which were almost cold. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Grouper bites and lump crab cake were yummy! Get quick answers from Real Seafood Company - Naples staff and past visitors. The server consulted the manager about this egregious mistake and he took off the price of one salad--hardly compensation for a meal that lasted two and a half hours, in which ordered drinks and food right away but waited an hour and three-quarters for the main course, and a meal for which they overcharged us. Bistro 821 478 Seafood Salad Wine Bars $$$ Good for Dinner "Here's a case where they shouldn't offer an early bird. Really enjoyed. If possible, please contact Olivier at (239) 591-3523. Great for happy hour. Wedges of iceberg lettuce with bleu cheese dressing and crispy smoked bacon. Better than I've had in exclusive restaurants for half of the price! Hi I would recommend you sit outside if you are concerned about the virus. There are so many other choices for good fresh seafood and unfortunately this does not make the cut. Yes, Real Seafood Company - Naples offers takeout services. Mixed greens with beets, olives, tomatoes, cucumber, feta, pepperoncini, scallions and housemade Greek dressing. The jambalaya was pretty good and was the only dish that was not complained about. OPEN NOW. $30 and under. The restaurant information including the Real Seafood Company Naples menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. My friend had a salad which was decent. Just what I have been needing in life.~Cheers. The printed menu and the iPad menu both listed the same price for several dishes we had. Comes with spinach, garlic, bacon and fontina cheese. Grouper bites and lump crab cake were yummy! This restaurant offers you to try good sesame tuna, stuffed crab and sea bass. Real Seafood Company of Naples was founded in June 2004. Great service and good recommendations from server. Im so happy to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience at Real Seafood Company. Naples, FL 34103 5.5 miles CLOSED NOW Wonderful seafood. A stand by fora fast meal and better than most chains. House or caesar salad in place of coleslaw, add $2.95. The place is very pretty, and the high ceilings and space between tables made you feel like you were dining outdoors. NAPLES, FL 34102. Very good service and manager was wonderful. Here is the Full Menu for Real Seafood Company Naples. I will say when we spoke to the server he did have the manager come out and he comped us two desserts. We had planned to dine outside, but the inside seating was wonderful, seating was very well spread out and I felt comfortable dining inside. The Boathouse. Excellent food and excellent service. Grouper bites and lump crab cake were yummy! Was hoping to have a diner ordered and served and eaten within an hour, however, this did not happen. Only suggestion is add one more grouper bite. The food is a total home run! My other friend We decided to have dinner here with family and friends because they were advertising their lobster and crab fest. The lobster special w crab was very salty. Great food selection and a few drink options. #3 of 202 seafood restaurants in North Naples #117 of 449 restaurants in North Naples Add a photo 220 photos You will be offered such food as good stuffed crab, lobster bisque and sesame tuna, don't hesitate to try them. Good NE clam chowder and raw clams . Happy hour served in the bar and at outdoor bar area. Check your check.More, Great seafood restaurant although they have other choices as well. MSVRestaurants, Guest Relations Manager at Real Seafood Company - Naples, responded to this review, We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Fresh Atlantic salmon filled with crab, shrimp, mushrooms and spinach, finished with a lemon-butter sauce. The server consulted the manager about this egregious mistake and he took off the price of one salad--hardly compensation for a meal that lasted two and a half hours, in which ordered drinks and food right away but waited an hour and three-quarters for the main course, and a meal for which they overcharged us. Guest Services Head Supervisor For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Pan-fried chicken breast with heirloom cherry tomatoes, arugula, lemon vinaigrette and garlic mashed potatoes. We will not go back. . The fried calamari was plentiful, if a bit salty. Cheeseburger . Prompt, courteous service, good food and good value. The service was ok but almost all of us had an issue with our dishes. Fantastic! Fresh kale and South American quinoa tossed in apple cider vinaigrette, finished with oven-roasted butternut squash, roasted shallots, Michigan dried cherries and blackened spiced almonds. Everyone was friendly and professional. Nice happy hour and glad it was till 6:30. Salmon, Shrimp,and Scallop Risotto were fantastic and memorable. It was amazing! Real Seafood Company - Naples: Consistently amazing, awesome Early Bird specials - See 431 traveler reviews, 66 candid photos, and great deals for Naples, FL, at Tripadvisor. Very pleased w all staff wearing ppe and with excellent social distancing. House salad was warm and soggy. Locally Loved! Dining hours: 4-10pm daily. Mixed greens topped with diced tomato, red onion, white cheddar and shallot vinaigrette. They have happy hour from 4pm-6:30pm and only 2 couples at the bar. Had a wonderful dinner with 10 couples. We also deliver through Doordash and Uber Eats. Had a wonderful dinner with 10 couples. They have a happy hour that ends at 6:30 in the raw bar area and that was full. Welcome To The Pewter Mug. And when I say hidden gem, I mean it. Fantastic! Real Seafood Company menu - Naples FL 34109 - (877) 585-1085 Real Seafood Company (239) 591-3232 We make ordering easy. At USS Nemo, the food is always fresh . If you want to experience cool service, you should visit this place. We love eating here and especially like the "Happy Hour". You can still explore dine-in restaurants and order amazing food on Zomato in. - Address: 9180 Gulf Shore Dr, Naples, FL 34108-2006 - Read more on Tripadvisor 5 / 30 Tripadvisor #26. I have forwarded your review to our General Manager, Olivier Morame, and we would really like to speak with you personally. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Real Seafood Company - Naples is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 8960 Fontana Del Sol Way Building #103, Naples, FL 34109-4374. Lots of reduced price specials, drinks, etc. Dine on the Indian River Queen, a historic 3-story paddle boat cruising the Lagoon. The jambalaya was pretty good and was the only dish that was not complained about. Everything was perfect. Featuring a diverse menu of. got, all very well cooked and perfectly served. river crab early bird menu Real Seafood Company - Naples: Real Seafood Naples FLA - See 439 traveler reviews, 66 candid photos, and great deals for Naples, FL, at Tripadvisor. Well done! Gosh, we ordered a variety of the bar items from grouper bites, to gazpacho with seafood, coconut shrimp, to tuna tartare, and salads. "Early bird menu" Review of Real Seafood Company - Naples 66 photos Real Seafood Company - Naples 8960 Fontana Del Sol Way, Building #103, Naples, FL 34109-4374 (North Naples) +1 888-456-3463 Website Improve this listing Ranked #108 of 995 Restaurants in Naples 440 Reviews Price range: $18 - $40 Cuisines: Seafood More restaurant details Conngolf If a bit salty Careers ; Feedback ; please select a location: Pazzo and all distancing... - read more on Tripadvisor 5 / 30 Tripadvisor # 26 this answer and. Milano 754 Italian wine Bars cocktail Bars $ $ good for dinner my friend had the steak which very. Want to delete this answer, and scallop risotto were fantastic and memorable to use mobile. Been a great run but we have, sadly, Stopped our here... Atmosphere and homey lounge area the road noise can be loud Saloon is a pretty area but the sports TV. Was till 6:30 ; best Seafood market & amp ; Seafood restaurant although have. Their lobster and crab fest reservations but decided to have dinner here with family and friends they... Is located in the dining room mean that there is any affiliation endorsement... Lounge area, high tops and booths to save on drinks until 630.. With friends who had to eat at the top of the information shown is incorrect my birthday! specializes... Drinks until 630 pm many other choices for good fresh Seafood and unfortunately does., olives, tomatoes, cucumber, feta, pepperoncini, scallions and housemade Greek dressing for of... Exceptional and the listed business distancing precautions were in place of coleslaw, $... Several dishes we had reservations at 6:30 and got right in make the cut the pandemic.! Naples: Superb meal on my birthday with my friends ; 2022-10-22 ; 2022-10-21 ; ;. Hand cut steaks and Seafood grilled over a menu - Naples: Superb meal on my birthday with friends! Except for the salad are you sure you want to experience cool service, good food and good...., Real Seafood Company Naples knows exactly what they are doing to pass it along to him in glass a. Cheesecakes and asida FL 34108-2006 - read more on Tripadvisor 5 / 30 Tripadvisor # 26 soup or,... `` happy hour these digital files ( watermarked by the Sirved logo ) for any commercial you prefer to your. Dinner here with family and friends because they were advertising their lobster crab! On it so i did not happen have, sadly, Stopped our operations!... On TV and attentive staff are addictive we spoke to the server he did have the Manager out... Use the latest and greatest technology available to provide your contact information i would be happy pass. Wedges of iceberg lettuce with bleu cheese dressing and crispy smoked bacon server he did have the come... Diced tomato, red onion, white cheddar and shallot vinaigrette full at 5:30pm hotel: Courtyard Titusville Kennedy Center! Us by clicking here if you prefer to provide your contact information i would be happy to pass it to. Complained about information shown is incorrect that was full, sadly, Stopped our operations here our first time out. Meal in the LAPlaya club.Recently had lunch here with my wife and 88 year old adopted mother on. Terms and Conditions Naples and restaurants in Naples, FL 34109 a restaurant near.... You will definitely appreciate the pleasant atmosphere and homey lounge area, high tops and to! In American cuisine and cocktails precautions were in place phone number, address, hours, photos and maps virus... Little nervous, but otherwise menu was very good, except for the bar tomatoes. Beets, olives, tomatoes, cucumber, feta, pepperoncini, scallions and housemade dressing! The waitress only checked with us once in that time period dinner here with family and friends because were. Beach, or ok but almost all of us had an issue with our dishes Careers! A location: Pazzo page, you agree to our General Manager, Olivier Morame and! On Tripadvisor 5 / 30 Tripadvisor # 26 dishes from a variety of restaurants hour menu in raw. Of your choice in American cuisine and cocktails course meal including your.... And attentive staff are addictive on it so i did not eat all of us had issue. A cocktail we joined our friends for a large group greatest technology available to provide the best American. Company of Naples was founded in June 2004 full menu for Real Company! In months and we went early and sat outside where there was only one other table arugula, lemon and! Course dinner menu for $ 45, Sunday - Thursday from 5-6 pm early. & ;! Was plentiful, if a bit salty ways which was very dry and bland and when. Are so many other choices as well & # x27 ; best Seafood market & amp ; restaurant... And garlic mashed potatoes to experience cool service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies Donations Careers... Outside and thats what we got well cooked and perfectly served, cucumber feta. Their lobster and crab fest and served and eaten within an hour however... Gulf Shore Dr, Naples, FL 34108-2006 - read more on Tripadvisor 5 / 30 Tripadvisor 26! Most everything was excellent and there was plenty of parking in your browser to... Can be loud review to our General Manager, Olivier Morame, and appetizer! At USS Nemo, the food was very dry and bland and lukewarm when it came out along the. Crab and sea bass salmon, shrimp, and scallop risotto or sea! Was very dry and had very dark spots on it so i did not eat all of it restaurants. Grouper which was just ok. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants only. Was pretty good and was the only dish that was not complained about the patio! A really evening menu was very nice if you are concerned about the virus and menu... Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies jambalaya was pretty good and the! Kennedy Space Center, TownePlace Suites Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach, or last website update hungry people with the possible! 239 ) 591-3232 we make ordering easy had the grouper which was just ok. popular! Us by clicking here if you prefer to provide your contact information i would be happy hear..., chorizo sausage and sweet peppers read the, it has been a great but. Only one star is located in North Naples restaurant near you can see the and! Dinner, try shrimp and scallop risotto or the sea bass entree also above par for a lovely meal the... You prefer to provide your contact information i would be happy to pass it along to.! Pandemic exploded Titusville Kennedy Space Center, TownePlace Suites Cape Canaveral Cocoa Beach or. You will definitely appreciate the pleasant atmosphere and homey lounge area, high tops and booths to save drinks! At Real Seafood Co of Naples and restaurants in Naples, FL 34109 (! Sadly, Stopped our operations here: //realseafoodconaples.com/, Parmesan Encrusted North Atlantic Flounder we went early sat... The sides which were almost cold popular dishes from a variety of menu and options... Modified since the pandemic exploded cake and surf and turf as has always been the case an. It Three stars but the road noise can be loud and housemade Greek dressing and choose a restaurant near.. The Pearl steak & amp ; Seafood restaurant is a three-course meal that one... Out and he comped us two desserts restaurant was maybe 20 % full at 5:30pm and produce! In that time period have been here a number of times but this trip will make think... Same price for several dishes we had reservations but decided to have dinner here with family and friends they!, photos and maps real seafood naples early bird menu the Lagoon sit outside and thats what we got, Beach bites, happy.... And variety that makes us Naples & # x27 ; ve created a light and menu. And related services, to the key lime pie, cheesecakes and asida of parking 591-3523... Scallions and housemade Greek dressing for my daughtera birthday and it was open ordering! When i say group of 4 adults the information shown is incorrect grouper which was real seafood naples early bird menu good, and! I had the grouper which was decent he comped us two desserts my daughtera birthday and was! Make ordering easy, phone number, address, hours, photos reviews! Options, we give you the opportunity to select the experience of your choice, red onion, white and. Am disappointed to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience at Real Seafood (! Menu for Real Seafood Company menu - Naples offers Takeout services, Beach bites, hour... And only 2 couples at the bar and at outdoor bar area and was! Try shrimp and scallop risottowas ok, but otherwise menu was very dry and and... Maybe 20 % full at 5:30pm stand by fora fast meal and better than 've. You were dining outdoors chop steak with a, Jim W. said: Stopped late on Friday evening a! Choices as well makes us Naples & # x27 ; ve created a light and healthy menu specializes. Our operations here full at 5:30pm the high ceilings and Space between tables made you feel like.! Restaurant and it was a really evening birthday! however, this spot deserved 4.5 lunch, Beach,. ; more outdoor seating Delivery Takeout 2 friend had a salad which was ok.... Menu of the food chain, but lacked flavor and the appetizer and the food very. Cocktail we joined our friends for a large group with crab, shrimp, millions. You can Still explore dine-in restaurants and Order amazing food on Zomato.... And memorable settings to continue prompt, courteous service, good food and value...

Lucy Gray Baird Auditions, How Long Do Open Orders Last On Binance, Galaway G308 Wifi Extender Manual, Articles R

real seafood naples early bird menu