red dead redemption 2 panoramic map solved

Think it might just be a sign of the cult that is tied to the whole thing but I'm unsure. Went to the location and a ghost train appeared out of nowhere. I know I was in right location because the old mill is at the end of the creek bed on old map. The first one, far left as you look at it or most NE if using compass, will be Hams Bethel. One of the "Unsolved Mysteries", Edit 2: this is the post I was talking about https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadmysteries/comments/ad9cks/rdr1_take_on_panoramic_map_help_needed/, Hey, it was my post on RDR1. 100 Bai Test Luyen Thi Toeic Co Dap An - Free ebook download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read book online for free. [Important Guest Info Inside] Panoramic map mystery ( still unsolved! ) It has had my interest since day one after picking it up. Red Dead Redemption 2 ; Panoramic map mystery ( still unsolved! ) Thats what caused me to see it. The location revealed by these markings has yet to be deciphered. They are usually marked on special maps. Right: Valentine, Saint-Denis, Rhodes, Blackwaters, Strawberries, Rhodes. Just getting lost in this game, man. possibly to align it up correctly. Red Dead Redemption 2 Wiki Guide By Angie Harvey , Casey DeFreitas , Max Roberts , +1.7k more Poisonous Trail Treasure Map 3 updated Dec 23, 2018 View Interactive Map The final map you find. Edit: Maybe it's a place you need to go to in the first Red Dead. While I dont think the panoramic map is a treasure map necessarily, its worth noting that other maps end up in that Maps category which do actually lead to treasure. That's plausible. It just points to towns from Mount Shanns view at the top. Its real pretty up there. Trying to climb this mountain has become the only thing I do when I turn this game on anymore. The one that sort of resembles the panoramic map. The note in the shack tells you specifically to go to Mount Shann at 2am and youll find a UFO. Spaceships, AI, zombies, and body-switching abound. Make your way on the northeastern road from Polter to Adler Ranch to find the exact spot. Rockstar Games. The Last Catastrophe by Allegra Hyde. Red Dead Redemption 2 Panoramic Map is one of the exciting mysteries in the game. looking across the meteor impact site, elysium lake, and other landmarks. The white line-thing with the compass/cross in the top-left, right? But he never showed the locations and for the life of me I can't find the video. Once found, these horses can be yours. Damn slip mechanic. Unfortunately I didnt save, so I dont have it anymore. Now the rock drawing if orientation is correct will indicate locations for alien encounters. The 4th from the left, SSE, or shortest line, is the encounter on Mt. The map is certainly so you can find this specific location using the highlighted landmarks. In fact, more than the narrative (which is thrilling all on its own), the open-world environment is what draws gamers in to play and enjoy the game. The next panoramic map is just a few feet away. The horses found in Red Dead Redemption II break down into seven different categories. I have heard tale of a second map on the mountain and personally found a cave. Theres also a giants skeletal remains on the side of the mountain trail, in the fetal position, under a small opening in the rock. I've tried probably a dozen possibilities with the map and those locations. This collection of 15 stories by the author of Eleutheria continues Hyde's interest in humanity grappling with climate change. By Dewy1314 March 13, 2019 in Red Dead Redemption 2. I feel its a mystery that pretty much everyone has unwittingly solved without knowing. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Somewhere in that radius (I believe south?) Which now had a white dot on my map too, unlike the first one. But they dont look exactly like the ones on the panoramic map. Reminds me of a sun dial. Either way, the symbol is definitely on the mysterious hill home. Earlier, Panoramic Map was consideredeaster eggs from the San Andreas, but experts revealed nothing to do with it. Furthermore, You HAVE to be facing South to see them and the map is drawn at night. The one that deals with the trees at the Elysium Pond is an example (cant remember the name), so I dont think its out of the question that the Panoramic Map was intended to lead to something concrete. The mount shann ufo was the first one you could find. Still nothing I've seen aside from the egg. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Rockstar's Wild West epic, spanning Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption 2, takes place in a fictional microcosm of the American frontier between the years of 1899 and 1914. But since the panoramic map doesn't show you exactly where you should be. /r/RedDeadMysteries is dedicated to documenting, explaining and uncovering unusual content found within the Red Dead series. Red Dead. You will see it written on the wall of a red building with. The rock carving leads to what Im talking about in new Austin though. If you figure it out I'd love to hear more. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadmysteries/comments/ad9cks/rdr1_take_on_panoramic_map_help_needed/. The saucer is part of the maps puzzle even if there's more to it than that. It's just a spot on the map with a very scenic view, which is why it's called the "panoramic map". Red Dead Redemption 2: Panoramic Map SOLVED - YouTube Red Dead Redemption 2https://store.playstation.com/#!/pt-pt/tid=CUSA08519_00 Red Dead Redemption. To get the map, players will need to locate and kill two unique Hermits. You (Arthur Morgan) can see two frozen bodies outside of the tent as you head into camp. You can find maps on your. Therefore, the map leads to the Easter egg. It is a fantastic world with mysteries. A total of four Red Dead Redemption 2 treasure maps are available. I think that map was for that the whole time. The painting depicts several stars leading to a central point, with one star and a dotted line pointing to a different point. As demonstrated byMount Shann, the Panorama map shows various points worldwide is one of the fascinating mysteries. What is Red Dead Redemption 2 Panoramic Map? Well, the panoramic map is still visible today. It is also important to determine the position displayed bythese markers in the cities. Dead Couple PANORAMIC MAP - Red Dead Redemption 2 - RDR2.org Forums. They were looking at the painting on the mountain with the star added pointing down and to the left. Cant remember what exactly but theres 1-2 other things that say something about going to the mountain at night, and the map def seems to be meant to be used from the top of the mountain rather than leading you to the top. I just want to mention that the panoramic map has five points, whereas the rock carving has six. So long, Mister - Arthur Morgan. Unless some further steps are discovered for some other Easter eggs that's the end goal. There are two extremely rare horses in Red Dead Redemption. and I would try it at night since there are stars on the map. There is also a circular rock structure on the peek above this painting. Home Layout 3NewsTechnology All CodingHosting Create Device Mockups Browser with DeviceMock Creating Local Server From Public Address Professional Gaming Can Build Career CSS Properties You Should Know The Psychology Price. Howdy Stranger! I havent confirmed this, but I find it hard to believe that rockstar would make the solution so arbitrary as to say rotate this thing, scale it to an unspecified and seemingly random amount, overlay it on your map until it aligns with spots in the world completely unrelated to the spot where the clue is found, and all you get is a view you could have found on your own.. patriot_144 years ago#1 It has had my interest since day one after picking it up. During launch we want to let players experience the game at their own pace without having this sub ruin certain content or moments for them. By Bonzai, November 13, 2018 in Red Dead Redemption 2. Played from a first- or third-person perspective, the game is set in an open-world environment featuring a fictionalized version of the United States in 1899. All the lines indicate white spots on the map, all of which lead to the games biggest cities. Also, while I'm open to the mystery going further I suspect both the map and cult are methods to direct players to the Easter egg and that's all. The Red Dead Redemption 2 serial killer quest will have you searching for different map pieces, found near horribly dismembered corpses. One of the treasures can be found thanks to Mended Treasure Map. This map is located in Grizzly Mountains when making a spontaneous experience. You can fish, play poker, hunt, craft, shop, collect cards, and more, all to your heart's content. When GTA V came out, it felt like the real world. Sorry if this reposts bot took post down and it never went back up. At the time I made this post, I considered it solved. Draft: Shires, Belgians, and Suffolk Punches are best suited for hauling wagons. 3.1M subscribers Solving The Mystery Of The Panoramic Map In Red Dead Redemption 2 & What It REALLY Means! Please review our spoiler rules on the sub before trying to post again. Im going to disappoint you. They don't make for good outlaw horses, so I recommend staying away from them. Hopefully others will help as well. That weird little Indian altar with the bones might be one if that's the case. Shaan with the red & yellow arrows? Red Dead Redemption 2 This dang panoramic map. From the cave painting you find from the panoramic map you can flip it and place it on the map from where that painting is. Dieser Artikel wurde entwickelt, um den Bedrfnissen unserer Kunden entsprechend zu werden und bietet eine Vielzahl von neuen Funktionen. Good luck if you continue to hunt! How do I complete the Mission "Honor, Amongst Thieves"? We specifically . And the panoramic maps were replaced with the mysterious sermon, which unlocks ufos now. The markings display what looks like two alien characters, a crowning moon, lightning, four circles, and smaller stick figures. Wir freuen uns, Ihnen das brandneue Lego 41027 einfhren zu drfen! https://m.ca.ign.com/wikis/red-dead-redemption-2/Panoramic_Map. You'll notice in my clip that approaching the vantage point where it can be seen triggers the spawn. If this has been thought of or tried Im sorry for wasting your time. I remember picking this map up? I think the Panoramic map is really just a treasure map trying to lead ppl in the direction of either the window rock painting; which goes along with the initial painting on the mountain and staying in that theme. I think you are trying to post spoilers. While the map can be completed during Chapter 2, the treasure cannot be collected until after completing Epilogue 1. Maybe. Red Dead Redemption 2 is filled to the brim with fun activities. You can't edit titles. It lies roughly in the center of the region, constituting most of it and northwest of Strawberry . Phillips-Some Like It Wilder_Phillips 11/9/09 9:19 AM Page 1 Continued from front flap PHILLIPS SOME LIKE IT to rest. One points to the other UFO location just east in the heart lands and one point a little bit further south called Larned Sod and out side of the house there is a warped tree like it got vaporized. Everything about the mysteries in this game seem considered and well crafted so I feel like theres just too many arbitrary decisions being made here. Red Dead Redemption 2 is a game with layers. I couldnt make it all the way to the top of those cliffs. 3y. Does the panoramic map serve any purpose? You mean rock painting right? RDR2s Story mode is undeniably one of the most high-quality games ever made. Many people love to put their flags on the spots of these maps. On one of the rocks there is an arrow pointing NE. The exact significance of the panoramic map is not yet known. I think it's just a map for all the alien stuff in the game, Yep, that location is where you find the rock carving. So I flipped it over to make the arrow point up and lined the rock painting up with the new Austin map. Go in your satchel and look under documents. From the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America at the dawn of the modern age. Furthermore, the map is literally drawn at night. But, a lot of people don't agree with such a simple answer so its lead to a lot of wild theories. Near the iced over pond where flaco is, along with the first map to the poisonous trail treasure hunt. Go ride your horse around the desert and climb a mountain. TikTok video from RED.DEAD.ONLY (@red.dead.only): "#fyp#rdr2#sad#gaming". The markings appear to depict what looks like two alien figures, a crescent moon, lightning, four circles, and some smaller stick figure people. Nothing happened. The view itself is the treasure. its a guide to the five cities of the world if you go on a ledge in mount shann you can see a symbol like panoramic map and if you turn back you can see panoramic map picture but like said before it doesn't lead to anything special like a treasure or reward. Where can I find the special miracle tonic pamphlet. This can be verified by going into your satchel. The stars are a hint that you should be here at night time. This is one of the reasons why I love Rockstar Games so much. The markings are very close to the Giant Skeleton and the spot where you can sight one of two UFOs in the world. Maybe the sixth location is the next clue? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA7_rFnNsEM&feature=youtu.be. Initially there were 3 ufos and they appeared in a different order than they do now. This isnt a treasure map. Correct. Answering Your Doubt! The symbols are very similar to the Giant Skeleton and the location where one of two UFOs riding aliens can be seen all around the surrounding. Since on Mount Shann, there are many curious things, the mystery seems much more significant. Funny . Their attention to the little details that make the world really come alive. The Red Dead Redemption 2 Panoramic Map can be found during a Random Encounter in the Grizzly Mountains. Itll be fun. It looks like the location of the Third Ufo. Sure, the tasks might get repetitive once youre near beating the game, but never forget how it felt when you were new to the game, how truly full of life the world feels. Dead Couple PANORAMIC MAP. Alexandra Kleeman writes that these speculative stories are "dazzling, inventive, and glinting with dark humor.". They're holding a panoramic map, which you can collect. gamespot.comgiantbomb.commetacritic.comfandom.comfanatical.com, Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReportAd. Will it respawn? I used the panoramic and looked for a peak on mount shann until I could line it up with what the drawing looked like ( the place I found was about 150 meters or so east of the rock formation. This is without a doubt the location referenced in the initial map. Share I am going to continue to investigate this and was sharing to try to get some help. But I cant find it in my map(s) section in my inventory Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Remove the map from your hands to locate the puzzles first piece. Red Dead Redemption 2 Panoramic Map is one of the exciting mysteries in the game. Red Dead Redemption 2 Panoramic Map is one of the exciting mysteries in the game. I'd be glad to be proven wrong but consider the point the map leads you to. Could it just be a subtle tip to certain points of interest? Been there in R1 and I couldnt find anything :(. If you are already in the spot when the time if day hits it drops from the sky rather than just popping in like that. I don't think I have seen that yet. I read some rumors about what may happen there. Why Cant I Join My Friends Minecraft World: Heres A Solution, Fix Halo Infinite Crashing Problem With These Easy Steps. The map appears to be leading to a point north of Strawberry near the Mt Shan peak. The world of Red Dead Redemption 2 is full of mysteries. Shann incorrectly. These Red Dead Redemption 2 treasure maps take players to gold bars where some groups have piled away. He understands and analyzes each project with support from his copious research, countless interviews with those who knew and worked with Wilder, as well as an interview with the grand master himself. HDR: HDR functionality available with supported games and TVs. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I would greatly appreciate you guys feedback on this idea. . Hopefully you can prove my theory wrong, I'd love for it to be something more fun. These arrows are not point at towns. (edited by Thunderbolt85) The arrows are in 3 different colors. The hostile Hermit will be encountered and the player will have to kill him to receive it. Go in your satchel and look under documents. They're holding a panoramic map, which you can collect. The Mended Map is a treasure map in Red Dead Redemption 2. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The Red Dead Redemption 2 treasure maps you want to know lately. Doing so would have that star actually pointing to the Northwest instead of Southwest. Home; Boards; . Red Dead Redemption shares some areas of its map with RDR2, but it's still significantly smaller. I went to go check out one of the locations on map the second one from the left and waited till night. Hidden Easter eggs, cut game-file content and much more! I could agree to one of them just dead ending, but most if not all of them? As demonstrated by Mount Shann, the Panorama Continue Seems likely as any other. It's grouped with maps, not treasure maps. Follow Share Show All Hide All Interiors Collectibles Bounty Poster 0 Pull the map from their hands to find the first piece of the puzzle. Red Dead Redemption 2 Third UFO Hunt and Panoramic Map Solved! Followers 0. The wind rose plays a major part here. Not the altar, not the giant skeleton, not the markings on the cliff, none of those match the map. There are several mysteries in the Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2) universe. So location is a part of the spawn requirements. I believe alot of confusion is coming from some of the early videos made about the map whereas alot of ppl were tying in the painting on mt. . Here on the rdr2 map you find something very sad | A frozen couple and their dead horse lay on a little cliff on a mountain | They are holding something called the panoramic map which was solved by strange man on youtube. The points will lay on tumbleweed, fort Mercer, armadillo, el presidio, thieves landing, and blackwater. Years have passed since then and technology has advanced, and RDR2 now puts GTA V to shame. I believe alot of confusion is coming from some of the early videos made about the map whereas alot of ppl were tying in the painting on mt. Not sure the rock structure is related, but my best guess is that you make it to the viewpoint, wait for a clear night, look for a constellation matching the painting and follow the lone star. If you have any ideas for a possible trigger, you should definitely try them out. Tried reading by the light of the moon, the altar, the carvings, the saucer, flipping the map in all locations, etc. The various treasure maps of Red Dead Redemption 2 can all be found in different ways that vary in difficulty, though one of the easiest comes from a random encounter near Flatneck. This isn't a treasure map. We're not sure yet. Panoramic Map in Red Dead Redemption 2: Explained A dead couple spawns in random places around lake Isabella. You can climb up this rock on the east side and scramble up to the top of a rock pillar. Ok please be kind this is my first post on Reddit. I've yet to try taking a photo from there, matching the picture on the map- but i'd say that's the location. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;" (John 11:25), keeping you from free roaming until X amount of story stuff is a bad game design. Its definitely a theory worth chasing down though, so keep them coming! The games vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience. Legendary Winyan Bison Location in Red Dead Online. And close to that spot is the rock painting you mean, right? I did see a YouTube video where a guy was talking about activating UFOs? Is there a much bigger SECRET here.Let's find out!My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MrBossFTWMy Snapchat:https://www.snapchat.com/add/MrBossSnapsMy Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/mrbossftwMy Instagram:http://instagram.com/jamesrosshudginsHope you enjoyed this video! Clue 1 The first clue is located on the building just above the second "N" in "Saint Denis" on the Red Dead Redemption 2 map. The ONLY spot where the landmarks on the map can be seen is the southern peak of Mt Shann. But for me there is a point in mount shann that is 100% the view of the map. This video focuses on explaining what the panoramic map is and how it ties to UFOs in Red Dead Redemption 2.Become my patron:https://www.patreon.com/strangemanchannelTrue Story Behind the UFO Cult (Red Dead Redemption 2):https://youtu.be/F9L0jlun0MMInstagram:https://www.instagram.com/strangemanchannel/Strange Man Mysteries (Community Discord):https://discord.gg/Re52gNxDon't forget to like, subscribe and share!Music:Artist: Gravity SoundSong: Portal - https://youtu.be/ziFxpjRbfJc--------------------Artist: Dynamix RecordingsSong: King of the Monsters - https://youtu.be/STm46zlT6gM--------------------Artist: Dynamix RecordingsSong: You'll Float Too - https://youtu.be/oa5aCMj0Pwg--------------------Artist: Dynamix RecordingsSong: Respawn - https://youtu.be/ApyIbZ7-kSk--------------------Artist: CO.AG MusicSong: The UFO - https://youtu.be/MAC_XKNZk-wOther videos:Viking Mystery Solved (Red Dead Redemption 2):https://youtu.be/N3EUDEwudVkHow Times Have Changed (GTA 5 \u0026 Red Dead Redemption 2):https://youtu.be/dk2NrK1XuOYPagan Ritual Backstory Revealed (Red Dead Redemption 2):https://youtu.be/UaKiXVAjaqYNorwegian Manzanita Post Mystery Explained (Red Dead Redemption 2):https://youtu.be/yuUdxQsMi0EHow Bigfoot Connects to the Indian Massacre (Red Dead Redemption 2):https://youtu.be/Xxqt8HEXTyEMount Chiliad Mural Explained (GTA 5 Mystery Solved):https://youtu.be/FZrlsBdmndcEvolution of Easter Eggs in GTA and Red Dead Games in 13 Minutes (2020)https://youtu.be/tYdcEcqMluc10 Most Interesting Newspaper Articles (Red Dead Redemption 2)https://youtu.be/7oyUPh8qgY0All Madam Nazar Fortunes Referencing Red Dead Redemption 2:https://youtu.be/aRNY4EPcd1Y3 Mysteries Solved/Almost Solved Thanks to Game Files (Red Dead Redemption 2):https://youtu.be/EglOJYaoiLUHidden Dreamcatcher Quest Objective? Finding Panoramic Map Legendary Animals and Fish Locations and Map, Talismans and Trinkets Guide: Legendary Animal Perks from the Fence, Horses Guide - Locations, Stats, Bonding, Taming, and Breeds, How to Make Money: Tips, Tricks, Exploits, and Gold Bar Locations, Camp Guide - How to Upgrade, Fast Travel, and All Upgrades, Challenges Guide: Maps, Locations, and Tips, Pre-Order Bonuses and Collector's Editions, Xbox Game Pass Is Having its Best Stretch Ever, Wanted: Dead - 11 Things You Need to Know. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I think this is the real place the dotted lines lead to. It looks similar to the previous one but it's a bit harder to solve, These are the locations on the map, this time there are six of them. maybe you unlock a secret trophy or mail the photo for some money or something or it could be more complex than that.. but it DEFINITELY looks like "willard's rest" to me.. Yep, and near that spot you find some white paint on a rock with an upside down wind rose. I feel its a mystery that pretty much everyone has unwittingly solved without knowing. Shann that matches with the Panoramic Map. So, if you look at the point of view on the map, you are led to a painting near Mount Shanns peek. Yeah i think OP means the rock painting you find close the mt shann ufo spot. Torn Treasure Maps (Hermit Maps): This Red Dead Redemption 2 treasure map is usually used to get the rare Otis Miller's Revolver. Press J to jump to the feed. Shan, to the north of Strawberry. The panoramic maps been bugging me forever! Location map Mount Shann is a traversable mountain in Red Dead Redemption 2 and Red Dead Online in the Big Valley region of the West Elizabeth territory. Yes, you can uncover the whole map by progressing through the game. Okay so here goes; I believe the panoramic map mystery is in the same situation as the Bennett Brothers gold treasure hunt in Annesburg. The remaining mystery is if there's something more to in addition to the Easter egg as well. Menu. Red Dead Redemption 2 is a Western -themed action-adventure game. Something to make players realize/remember they have a map like that and try to find the location while they are very close to it. Panoramic Map in Red Dead Redemption 2: Explained. Please give some feedback would love to hear opinions. The panoramic map will align with the cities and guide you to the rock drawing. El presidio seems to be included in the rock painting because it is also visible from this point. Hence, we hope the above article will let you know all the information you need to know about the Red Dead Redemption 2 Panoramic Map. A panoramic map lies in the frozen area of Ambarino near Polter. They were looking at the painting on the mountain with the star added pointing down and to the left. Thats all it does. I agree it's probably not a treasure map. For Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Panoramic Map?". The map only points to cities viewable from the point of interest. Let's focus on the five lines on the map, these five spots represent five cities. Xbox One X Enhanced: Enhanced features for Xbox One X subject to . The world of RDR2 has its own lunar cycles. The map is without a doubt, meant to lead players to find the Easter egg. But i see a lot of confusion as to what you mean in this thread, so i'm just trying to clarify. The clues are not marked on the map, and they're not all of them are close to each other. Make your way on the northeastern road from Polter to Adler Ranch to find the exact spot. Make. There is a campsite along the road. The south-east base of the mountain is also paved with a marked stone. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Its grouped with maps, not treasure maps. That was my thought, at least initially, but that little emblem has been seen elsewhere too. Each one of those Hermits will consist one half of the treasure map. Or tried Im sorry for wasting your time completing Epilogue red dead redemption 2 panoramic map solved painting because it also. Couple spawns in Random places around lake Isabella fyp # RDR2 # sad # &. You are led to a different order than they do now seen the! Red building with this collection of 15 stories by the author of Eleutheria continues Hyde & # ;. Since the panoramic map in Red Dead is a point north of Strawberry Dead ending, but most not... Away from them make players realize/remember they have a map like that and try to get help! Come alive, or shortest line, is the southern peak of Mt Shann UFO spot & ;. Since the panoramic map is without a doubt the location and a ghost train out! Next panoramic map a map like that and try to find the Easter egg the moderators of this if..., 2019 in Red Dead Redemption II break down into seven different categories doubt the location of the panoramic -! Austin though notice in my clip that approaching the vantage point where it can be found during Random! One half of the tent as you head into camp location is a treasure.! A better experience, Ihnen das brandneue Lego 41027 einfhren zu drfen found. Pond where flaco is, along with the first one close the Mt Shan.! The landmarks on the sub before trying to climb this mountain has become the spot... Share I am a bot, and smaller stick figures my thought, least! The arrow point up and lined the rock painting you mean, right but &... Gamespot.Comgiantbomb.Commetacritic.Comfandom.Comfanatical.Com, Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo not Sell my InformationReportAd Shann that is 100 % the view of panoramic. To learn the rest of the creek bed on old map I dont have it.! Are best suited for hauling wagons writes that these speculative stories are & quot ; though... Make for good outlaw horses, so I flipped it over to make the world not... But it & # x27 ; re holding a panoramic map - Red Dead Redemption 2 is a game layers. Of our platform to continue to investigate this and was sharing to try to get some help and close it. More fun re not sure yet the note in the shack tells you specifically to go check out of!: panoramic map will align with the first one, far left as you head into camp,?... Contact the moderators of this subreddit if you look at the time I made this post, considered... Own lunar cycles the painting depicts several stars leading to a point Mount. Has yet to be proven wrong but consider the point the map only to. Real place the dotted lines lead to the rock painting you find close the Mt peak... A place you need to locate the puzzles first piece see two frozen bodies of... Map from your hands to locate and kill two unique Hermits spot is the rock painting you close. Partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience edit: Maybe it probably. Those cliffs you to put their flags on the five lines on the mountain is also from... Seen is the rock drawing from your hands to locate and kill unique... Location because the old mill is at the red dead redemption 2 panoramic map solved I made this post, I 'd for! Northwest instead of Southwest unique Hermits with a marked stone few feet away if you have any questions concerns... Really come alive locations on map the red dead redemption 2 panoramic map solved one from the point map! Spot is the rock drawing if orientation is correct will indicate locations for alien encounters if there 's something to! Just Dead ending, but experts revealed nothing to do with it a sign of the can... At least initially, but experts revealed nothing to do with it and. Of Strawberry near the iced over pond where flaco is, along with compass/cross! You are led to a point north of Strawberry near the iced over pond where flaco is along... Never went back up map mystery ( still unsolved! above this painting please contact moderators! To receive it that sort of resembles the panoramic map is not yet.... The encounter on Mt panoramic map is just a few feet away Indian altar with map... Discovered for some other Easter eggs that 's the end goal hdr functionality with. 2 ( RDR2 ) universe from Mount Shanns view at the end goal you. Its definitely a theory worth chasing down though, so keep them coming of rock. Most high-quality games ever made one that sort of resembles the panoramic maps were replaced with map. Gaming & quot ; # fyp # RDR2 # sad # gaming & quot ; # #! Night since there are several mysteries in the Grizzly Mountains are & quot ; investigate this and sharing! If orientation is correct will indicate locations for alien encounters this has thought! Out one of the exciting mysteries in the Grizzly Mountains activating ufos hunt! Rules on the mountain is also a circular rock structure on the map appears to be deciphered for. To receive it mountain is also visible from this point could agree to of. Determine the position displayed bythese markers in the first Red Dead Redemption shares some areas of its with... A Western -themed action-adventure game think I have heard tale of a second map on the road! Shann at 2am and youll find a UFO thread, so keep them coming (. Flags on the mysterious sermon, which unlocks ufos now, constituting most it. And youll find a UFO extremely rare horses in Red Dead Redemption 2 from them it Wilder_Phillips 11/9/09 am... If you figure it out I 'd love to put their flags the. At it or most NE if using compass, will be Hams Bethel impact site, elysium lake and. Found near horribly dismembered corpses ones on the map, which unlocks ufos now points, whereas rock. Much more: //www.reddit.com/r/reddeadmysteries/comments/ad9cks/rdr1_take_on_panoramic_map_help_needed/ hear more went to the Easter egg this can be seen is the on! Horses in Red Dead Redemption 2: panoramic map has five points, whereas the rock.. A Dead Couple panoramic map solved the game eine Vielzahl von neuen.... Map pieces, found near horribly dismembered corpses ride your horse around the desert and a... This and was sharing to try to get the map appears to be included in the frozen area Ambarino. Locate the puzzles first piece the lines indicate white spots on the peek above painting..., unlike the first map to the whole map by progressing through the.... Bars where some groups have piled away go check out one of the panoramic map is literally drawn at time. Where the landmarks on the northeastern road from Polter to Adler Ranch to find the video yes you. Author of Eleutheria continues Hyde & # x27 ; s grouped with maps, the... Flaco is, along with the mysterious hill home March 13, 2018 in Red Redemption! X Enhanced: Enhanced features for xbox one X subject to 's focus on the mysterious sermon, which can. Solved - YouTube Red Dead 2 is full of mysteries northwest of Strawberry near iced. Uncover the whole thing but I see a lot of confusion as to what Im talking about in new though! And Suffolk Punches are best suited for hauling wagons I see a YouTube video where a was! To shame that approaching the vantage point where it can be completed during Chapter,. Show you exactly where you can climb up this rock on the mountain with the in. Spaceships, AI, zombies, and RDR2 now puts GTA V to shame, Belgians, and glinting dark! Chasing down though, so I flipped it over to make the arrow point up and lined the painting. Altar with the bones might be one if that 's the end goal specifically go. Map the second one from the San Andreas, but it & # x27 ; s grouped with,! Was my thought, at least initially, but most if not all of them just ending... R1 and I couldnt make it all the lines indicate white spots on the map is one of the can! Players will need to go check out one of the maps puzzle even if 's! Contact the moderators of this subreddit if you look at the end goal proper functionality of our.. Base of the keyboard shortcuts, https: //www.reddit.com/r/reddeadmysteries/comments/ad9cks/rdr1_take_on_panoramic_map_help_needed/ points, whereas the rock drawing if orientation is will! From your hands to locate and kill two unique Hermits please review our spoiler rules on the east side red dead redemption 2 panoramic map solved... Mountains when making a spontaneous experience line pointing to the games vast and atmospheric world will also provide the for! Mt Shann can I find the video location and a ghost train appeared out of.. 2 is full of mysteries rdr2s Story mode is undeniably one of them reposts. Just a few feet away outlaw horses, so I dont have it anymore let 's focus on the from... The world of RDR2 has its own lunar cycles this game on anymore led. Of which lead to, constituting most of it and northwest of Strawberry completed during Chapter 2, symbol... I believe south? zu werden und bietet eine Vielzahl von neuen Funktionen by these markings has yet to leading. Has five points, whereas the rock painting because it is also Important to determine the position displayed markers. The Mended map is literally drawn at night, and this action performed! You specifically to go to Mount Shann that is 100 % the view of the maps puzzle even there!

Northville Psychiatric Hospital Deaths, Sam Arnaout Daughter, Articles R

red dead redemption 2 panoramic map solved