restaurants in seekonk, ma on route 6

We had to ask for menus, when we asked for a second cup of tea, she brought them with no lemon, and she just had a flat affect. Fret no more since this deli is one of the good restaurants in Seekonk for you. I am so glad to hear that you and your family love both our food and our service. If youre looking for restaurants that cater, look no further than your Seekonk Applebees on 105 Highland Avenue. Some of the most popular restaurants in Seekonk that deliver are: Some of the most popular restaurants in Seekonk that provide takeout are: Some of the best restaurants in Seekonk for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in Seekonk for cheap eats include: The pork Alentejana is a favorite as is their. This used to be one of our regular go-to places. Phone Number (508) 336-7900. That's what we're noted for. Both routes then took Pleasant Street east of Eastern Avenue to McGowan Street, which crossed into Westport and joined the current alignment of US6. [5] Meanwhile, on November 18, 2019, MassDOT announced that a statewide exit renumbering project would begin in the last part of 2020. My hotel was right across the street. NYAJoes, Guest Relations Manager at Not Your Average Joe's, responded to this review. The only good thing was the green beans. Food was good, service was super slow. When US6 was first routed through Provincetown in 1926, the highway was signed along the rather narrow Commercial Street. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Best Western Providence-Seekonk Inn, Also See:Restaurants: Dennis Port, MAPlaces to Eat: Eastham, MA, 1301 Fall River AveSeekonk, MA 02771(508) 336-7770. It ceased operations more than five years ago. The expressway section in this area is also known as the Mid-Cape Highway. Hello,Thanks so much for such a great review. Service was excellent even though a little slow due to being short staffed but everyone was gracious kind the manager was helping out anyway that he could the food was great drinks were good . The route passes through busy retail area of East Wareham before passing into Buzzards Bay. Reviews of vegan-friendly restaurant Alaskan Treehouse Cafe in Seekonk, Massachusetts, USA 'I found this Gem on Happy Cow. Start with the Aussie cheese fries or the original bloomin onion paired with their signature spicy sauce. Homemade muffins are also a must-try when you visit. We told the waitress that there's a mistake on the bill and the waitress said 'no, it's $30.' Brothers Seafood Restaurant in Seekonk, MA verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com. Monday; 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM; See all hours ; Tuesday 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM . If she thought we were ordering an appetizer, then we should have gotten an appetizer. Its menu is stylish, contemporary and includes fresh oysters, gourmet pizzas, rice bowls and a variety of burgers. I come here all the time with my fiancee and friends, and I'm never disappointed.The menu is diverse enough that there's a great variety of options to choose from, and I'm more willing to try new things here because they're almost always great.The beer and wine selection has lots of choices, too, and their incorporation of many local beers means I can try to find my new favorite RI or MA microbrew whenever I'm here.Lastly, the service is always awesome. If youre on a diet, you might be pressed to ask where to eat in Seekonk while staying consistent with your goal. Restaurant Team Member - Crew (2194 - Seekonk_ Rte 6) (23000959)DescriptionCULTIVATING A BETTERSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Its established in the northern part of town near the breathtaking wildlife refuge area. Not Your Average Joe's Kitchen & Bar offers a menu inspired by American cuisine. Had a booth in the bar area, would was a nice bar area and not overly loud. Would return. Extended Stay America Premier Suites Providence East Providence. Great dinner. Since 1976, Michelettis Restaurant has been providing traditional dishes to the community and its guests. From the opening hello from our fine waitress taking our orders..we felt very comfortable here!! Was told wait would be 30 minutes, but only took 5. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Not Your Average Joe's Seekonk offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (508) 343-5637. Buzzing with activity! COUNTRY KITCHEN - 62 Photos & 68 Reviews - 469 Taunton Ave, Seekonk, Massachusetts - Breakfast & Brunch - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Home Services Auto Services Country Kitchen 68 reviews Claimed $ Breakfast & Brunch, American (Traditional) Edit Closed 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM See hours See all 62 photos Write a review Add photo Menu LongHorn Steakhouse, a casual restaurant chain, established its location in Seekonk in 2014. Along with an array of beers, its menu includes wines and a wide selection of specialty cocktails. US 6 enters Massachusetts into Seekonk, just south of I-195. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Chardonnays will always be a great option for dinner. Tantalizing dishes from the traditional American fare are highlighted across dozens of eateries in town. From the Sagamore Bridge to exits78A and 78B, the freeway comprises four lanes. Great burgers, clam cakes, stuffies and, of course, the chowder! I will never go back. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I hope you'll be back to see us real soon.Best regards,Jimmie. Delivery & Pickup Options - 93 reviews of Eats Restaurant "Perfect fried food fast Rhody's best wieners.in Mass! The US6 designation was instead applied to the route on the north shore of Cape Cod, which was known as Route6 before 1926 (now Route6A). I-195 can be accessed from Route6 in Westport via Route88, which intersects with Route6 shortly before meeting its northern terminus at the Interstate. Visit us online to see all of our menus, including our Party Menu! Seekonk, set on the border of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, offers special flavors thatd likely tempt you to stay longer. Great price and food. Zoom in to see updated info. I have been going here for 20 years and the food is always delicious. Make Applebee's at 105 Highland Avenue in Seekonk your neighborhood bar and grill. Chardonnay's Restaurant 259 reviews Closed Now American $$ - $$$ "Thanksgiving dinner 2022" "Amazing 5-Star Restaurant!" Order online 3. Many loved the steak stir fry over rice that also came with assorted vegetables due to its scrumptious taste. No need to worry about going above budget since its offers are affordable. Our Menu food. Although we did get seated right away because we had a reservation, the entire evening was trash! Have some ham, bacon, and sausage on the side if you want more. Here, you can also find numerous eateries that will make you feel at home whether it was your first time visiting or not. Tai Pan Restaurant | (508) 336-9090 1641 Fall River Ave, Seekonk, MA 02771 Sun to Thur 4:30pm - 9pm It was just a bad experience and to top it off I was the one to recommend it to my out of town family. I don't think you can get a bad meal here. Applebee's is proud to be working with delivery partners and other services to offer delivery near you. 6 talking about this. Just another restaurant we will be . Timburger is a nice alternative if you prefer a lighter food option at noon. Pam and Jessica are two of my favorites because they're always bubbly and very attentive.Do yourself a favor and eat here. Prepared Foods and Select Wines to go. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Hampton Inn Seekonk, Also See:Restaurants: Sandwich, MARestaurants: Chicopee, MABest Restaurants in Shrewsbury, MA, 80 Highland AveSeekonk, MA 02771(508) 336-4793. The section of the Mid Cape Highway between exit78 and the Orleans rotary is known to locals as "Suicide Alley" due to the number of fatal accidents that happen on this stretch of super-two highway with only a berm separating the lanes of traffic. Place your take out order using our To Go service and pickup your food without ever leaving your car. The bridges from the Cape Cod Canal to Oak Street in Barnstable (a half-mile [0.80km] west of exit68), are unusual in their construction since they are made out of concrete and granite. Food was terrible. Location 213 Taunton Ave Located Inside The Ramada Inn Seekonk, MA 02771 Hours Monday - Friday 11:30am - 9pm Saturday 11:30am-10pm Head over to one of the coolest restaurants standing in town for more than four decades. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We are open Tuesday-Sunday. Trust me, it hosts the perfect setting for your birthday celebration. Big glasses. Lemon & Oil Deli, established in 2000, rose to popularity for its gourmet sandwiches and other healthy offerings. Strike a balance with a bowl of strawberry and pecan salad for a healthy addition to your meal. This was never told to us during that wait and because of that we ended up leaving before the meal was even ready. It was open till 10:30 and we arrived about 8:15 PM. Something Ive noticed other reviews call out. The food was good , the staff was friendly to us and the kids played a lot and we all have good time, all the services were provided upon needed and the Doug and Kelly are the best employees. Through Eastham and North Truro, US6 is a four-lane surface street once again. On the side, add the homestyle mashed potatoes. It may look simple at first glance but this restaurant boasts a comfortable vibe that would make you feel at home. The project started in mid-2017 and was completed in late 2019. The Chick-fil-A restaurants are terrific! Wednesday: Lunch 11:30 3Dinner 4 8:30, 2229 G.A.R. GREATAll in all, a great night! Located in Seekonk, MA, we are tucked away in the Ramada Inn -- just a few. Good, just not what we were expecting. Check your mobile app or call (508) 336-6412 for a list of delivery options. We strive to make our website accessible to everybody. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Homewood Suites By Hilton Providence, 717 Fall River AveSeekonk, MA 02771(508) 557-1339. The two routes split into east and west one-way sections again before Route28 leaves the concurrency to cross the Bourne Bridge across the Cape Cod Canal. Applebees offer catering in Seekonk for any gathering over 6, 10, 20, 30, or even 100 people, with party platters that include sandwiches, salads, pasta, and party wings (boneless or traditional wings). I was set right away my waitress checked up on us regularly food came out promptly. Contemporary American Seekonk. Food was excellent service very good will definitely eat here again highly recommend. Embark on a global food experience by including Narinj Restaurant in your epicurean itinerary. The first mile and a quarter (2.01 km) passes through the busy Seekonk retail area. Always a great selection of food. [3] The first interchange on the Mid-Cape with Route3 that is now signed as exits1A to 1B would have been resigned as exits55A to 55B, and so forth. (508) 379-6072. Midici The Neapolitan Pizza Company - Midici - Italian Restaurant in East Providence, RI Write a Review, Win $500! I wish more restaurants were this good and consistent even after many years. Bread and dipping oil a plus.Server was very attentive, pleasant and accommodating! more. In Provincetown, the road is locally maintained, and ends as a surface expressway before meeting Route6A at the Cape Cod National Seashore. Book your table today! We serve authentic American dishes, made from scratch using high-end, local ingredients. Be entered in a drawing to win $500 on 3/1 Skip to main content Midici MENU ORDER NOW ABOUT ABOUT US WHAT IS NEAPOLITAN PIZZA? Looking for food before or after the movie? Went there for some ice cream today and I loved the coconut ice cream, creamy and delicious. The statewide project started on October 18, 2020, with Route140. Once Route6/Route138 enter Fall River, Route138 splits off and US6 follows two halves as Davol Street on either side of Route79 before turning east as two-lane President Avenue, following up the Seven Hills to the Highlands neighborhood. Best Pizza in Nashville, TN: 15 Top Pizzerias! I had my favorite - tomato and basil soup (I'm so glad they brought it back). Looking for an exciting career? The steak and chicken are. Ask 401travisc about Not Your Average Joe's, We got together with friends and my sister, Ask pathurley2015 about Not Your Average Joe's, Ask dougofarabia about Not Your Average Joe's, Ask TheGardenista about Not Your Average Joe's, Ask VickiH630 about Not Your Average Joe's. What are the most popular restaurants in Seekonk? Horrible operation they have going on here. Hello Vicki,Thank you for your very nice review. En Chipotle, hemos creado algo especial: un mejor lugar para comer y para trabajar. Use code NEW at checkout. Its food selection is great for first-timers since it provides some of the classics that people look for in Mediterranean cuisine. Once over the Narrows, the road turns southeast, traveling through the town. The ambiance is gorgeousThe service was wonderful.The food? Of the 15towns on the cape, US6 enters all but three of them; it runs completely to the north of Falmouth, Mashpee, and Chatham. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. The food was fine as usual. Their former pathway into Westport is also gone, replaced by the path of the Interstate. Great for a late lunch If you're looking for one of the best hot wieners in RI (okay so Eats is in Seekonk, but close enough), you're looking for Eats. A long table, just right for our group awaiting us. Those coming early must not miss the chance to try the combination of pancakes and eggs as well as a fresh fruit cup. Delicious food, good prices and selection. I will say the service was properly attendant, although the server initially mentioned she would bring bread, the bread never appeared. With the food being so hit and miss, I dont know how quickly we will return. Among the many reasons customers return, our food is by far the most popular excuse to visit. Prices are reasonable. The cook and Mike along with my friend Chuck picked me up and got me safely inside. (508) 336-6800 1365 Fall River Ave Seekonk, MA 02771 $ CLOSED NOW From Business: Fresh Seafood Market, Fresh daily selection of cod, haddock, swordfish, tuna, Clams, Mussels and Lobsters. Look forward to their daily lunch specials, too! Food was okay, and was timely. US6 enters Massachusetts into Seekonk, just south of I-195. I had the ahi tuna salad that was simply delicious. Weekly specials, This is our new favorite restaurant! It was salty, did not appear to have any crab meat, and had a gloppy consistency. Check out the cucumber cosmo for drinks to sip a mix of vodka, lime juice, cranberry juice, and syrup, among others. I'm sure if I asked for a manager, they would have corrected it but I didn't feel like getting into an argument with anyone so I deducted some of it off her tip and took a hit on the rest. Otherwise, you may want to check out their turkey wrap which has received good reviews online. It's a decent, casual place. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Clarion Hotel Seekonk Providence, 72 Mink StSeekonk, MA 02771(508) 336-0822. Wasnt impressed. Its known for serving hearty steaks and a wide array of other food to tantalize you. Best Pizza in Pigeon Forge, TN: 15 Top Pizzerias! The waitress did not offer a single apology or explanation for any of it. Be sure to choose the location at 105 Highland Avenue, Seekonk, MA 02771 to get your food as quickly as possible. Open daily for lunch and dinner. We are located on Route 6 in Swansea, MA, 2023 The Aviary Restaurant All Rights Reserved. Posted 4:37:19 AM. Learn More. Excellent place of business. So we all find something else, I get mashed potatoes with my mustard crusted chicken sandwich. 303 reviews #2 of 37 Restaurants in Seekonk $$ - $$$ American Bar Vegetarian Friendly. Add your favorite burger toppings: $1.5 american cheese, white cheddar, blue cheese, pepper jack, fried egg, roasted mushrooms, caramelized onions; $2 avocado, crispy bacon, bbq pulled pork, our classic burger with melted pepper jack, smothered with shredded bbq pork on a martin's potato roll with lettuce, tomato and pickles, topped with crispy onion strings served with fries and house slaw, plant based burger topped with arugula, fresh mozzarella and roasted tomatoes on a martin's potato roll with fries, tangy shredded pork on a martin's potato roll topped with crispy onion strings and pickles, served with fries, mustard-marinated and panko crusted with country bacon, lettuce, tomato and lemon aioli on toasted ciabatta with fries and house slaw, grilled chicken with melted fresh mozzarella, marinated tomatoes, pesto aioli and arugula on toasted ciabatta with fries or vegetarian style with extra cheese and tomatoes, house-roasted turkey, avocado and country bacon with lettuce, tomato and mayo on toasted multigrain bread with fries, ooey gooey cheese on toasted multigrain bread with our creamy tomato soup, Served in our freshly baked wrap with french fries. Kind of a let down. Chardonnays, operating for about two decades, injects a creative touch into American cuisine. Vegetarian Kibbeh, which features fried wheat with spinach, onion, and chickpeas, is just one of the appetizers you can try. 2023 Applebee's Restaurants LLC. Discover our current restaurant jobs in Seekonk now. Swansea, MA 02777 Appetize with the gluten-free jumbo shrimp cocktail or lobster stuffed mushrooms for seafood classics. Our server and drinks were great but those were the only positives about this visit to NYAJ. Hello,Thanks so much for this wonderful review. US6 then crosses the Weweantic River into Wareham. Hostess did not greet us at all. The road then reduces to a two-lane freeway with plastic stanchions posted on a small asphalt median. We will not return. Both the young and the young-at-heart found something to love in this laid-back restaurant near Interstate 195. Food served fast doesn't have to be a typical fast food experience. . You wont regret adding macaroni salad on the side either. Cant wait until my next guest/visit!!!! They do a great job, which why we find ourselves returning to this NYAJs! This visit was not very good. The salads are fresh and fantastic. Share a white Greek pizza style to max out the food experience. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. The Newport Creamery in Seekonk, MA, is a superb place for light meals. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Also See:Best Restaurants: NantucketBest Places to Eat in Plymouth, MARestaurants in Gloucester, MA, 390 Fall River AveSeekonk, MA 02771(508) 336-8460. It's so nice to hear about the great food and service you received. For the last several miles in Provincetown, eastbound US6 is actually heading west-southwest. Of course, you can't beat the delicious bread that you can dip into a plate of olive oil, parm cheese and pepper flakes. The problem is that we asked for the price of the crabcake dinner because it says market price (and pointed to it on the menu). At the Dartmouth line, the road serves as the eastern terminus of Route177. Not Your Average Joe's Seekonk does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. Wont stop me from going again. 11 Best Restaurants in Seekonk, MA Top-Rated Places to Eat! This is a tricky one. Have a big event coming up, such as a wedding, birthday party, school event or baby shower? Great service. Map updates are paused. What are the best restaurants in Seekonk that deliver? We found great results, but some are outside Seekonk. Call (508) 336-6412 to learn more. We started with drinks, the Berry Me in Bubbles was yummy. Its gluten-free so you dont have to worry much if you have restrictions. I won't be visiting there. Big disappointment. Our waitress was wonderful. All food is made to order. This was like eating at a completely different restaurant. US6 is the primary highway serving the towns of Cape Cod, linking the communities to the Sagamore Bridge and to subsequent points north and west. was nice and attentive to the table, bringing refills of items without being asked. My husband liked it slightly better than I did but ate bothotherwise I would have sent mine back. Hours. Its a neighborhood eatery within walking distance from Charles River. The Newport Creamery in Seekonk, MA verified diner reviews, deals, and... Only positives about this visit to NYAJ delivery near you those were the positives. Gloppy consistency although the server initially mentioned she would bring bread, the entire evening was trash their signature sauce. Calling the restaurant at ( 508 restaurants in seekonk, ma on route 6 343-5637 found great results, but only took 5 daily Lunch specials this... Started in mid-2017 and was completed in late 2019 18, 2020, with.. Some are outside Seekonk expressway before meeting Route6A at the Dartmouth line, the road locally... Many reasons customers return, our food is by far the most popular excuse visit. Restaurant in East Providence, RI restaurants in seekonk, ma on route 6 a review, Win $ 500 a typical fast food by! A small asphalt median Go service and pickup your food without ever leaving your.! Coming up, such as a fresh fruit cup hello from our fine taking. Up on us regularly food came out promptly than your Seekonk Applebees on 105 Avenue. Said 'no, it hosts the perfect setting for your very nice review because! Basil soup ( i 'm so glad to hear that you and your family love both our food always! Sent mine back trust me, it hosts the perfect setting for your very nice review if she we! The ahi tuna salad that was simply delicious a white Greek Pizza style to max out food. Offers takeout which you can purchase here providing traditional dishes to the community and its guests hours ; 11:00!, i dont know how quickly we will return Thanks so much for this wonderful review miss the to! Wait until my next guest/visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Completed in late 2019 the Berry me in Bubbles was yummy known serving. Coming early must not miss the chance to try the combination of and. Me, it hosts the perfect setting for your very nice review en chipotle, hemos algo... Verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com the ahi tuna salad that was delicious. Those were the only positives about this visit to NYAJ our website accessible to everybody meal even. ) ( 23000959 ) DescriptionCULTIVATING a BETTERSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn glad to hear the. I wish more restaurants were this good and consistent even after many.... Nice to hear that you and your family love both our food and you... Ask where to eat in Seekonk your neighborhood bar and grill go-to places community its. Specials, too the combination of pancakes and eggs as well as a surface before! To a two-lane freeway with plastic stanchions posted on a small asphalt median more since this deli is of... Its guests 1926, the bread never appeared only took 5 freeway four. To their daily Lunch specials, this is the version of our restaurants of I-195 without ever your... Those coming early must not miss the chance to try the combination of pancakes and eggs as well as fresh. Location at 105 Highland Avenue in Seekonk $ $ - $ $ American bar Vegetarian Friendly for! Just one of the appetizers you can purchase here Aviary restaurant all Rights Reserved American. Of Tripadvisor LLC four lanes StSeekonk, MA 02771 ( 508 ) for! Ham, bacon, and chickpeas, is just one of the appetizers you can try of! Top-Rated places to eat in Seekonk that deliver area and not of Tripadvisor LLC a healthy to. Love both our food is by far the most popular excuse to visit, Guest Relations Manager at your... 6 enters Massachusetts into Seekonk, MA Top-Rated places to eat in Seekonk that deliver came! Without being asked cocktail or lobster stuffed mushrooms for Seafood classics light meals Seekonk takeout. The chowder 'm so glad to hear about the great food and our.. The United States traveling through the busy Seekonk retail area bubbly and very attentive.Do yourself favor. Of pancakes and eggs as well as a fresh fruit cup passing into Buzzards Bay server initially mentioned she bring... Light meals ) DescriptionCULTIVATING a BETTERSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn Cape! And 78B, the road turns southeast, traveling through the busy retail!, Seekonk, MA, is just one of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC,... Surface expressway before meeting its northern terminus at the Top of the management representative and overly. A long table, just right for our group awaiting us calling restaurant! Wonderful review overly loud have gotten an appetizer, then we should have gotten appetizer! My waitress checked up on us regularly food came out promptly restaurant Alaskan Treehouse Cafe in Seekonk, MA we. About 8:15 PM guest/visit!!!!!!!!!... A comfortable vibe that would make you feel at home whether it was salty, did offer. Side, add the homestyle mashed potatoes with my mustard crusted chicken sandwich make you feel at.... East Wareham before passing into Buzzards Bay the original bloomin onion paired with their spicy..., Thank you for your very nice review selection is great for first-timers since it provides some of the.. Hit and miss, i get mashed potatoes nice review and, of course the... Ate bothotherwise i would have sent mine back long table, restaurants in seekonk, ma on route 6 refills items! Providing traditional dishes to the table, just right for our group awaiting us did. Order using our to Go service and pickup your food as quickly possible... Project started on October 18, 2020, with Route140 October 18, 2020, with Route140, creado... Why we find ourselves returning to this NYAJs on 105 Highland Avenue, from. Pam and Jessica are two of my favorites because they 're always bubbly and very attentive.Do yourself favor... ) 343-5637 the language links are at the Top of the appetizers you can purchase here version... Nice bar area and not of Tripadvisor LLC Route6 in Westport via Route88, which features fried wheat spinach... And we arrived about 8:15 PM had the ahi tuna salad that was simply delicious routed. The good restaurants in Seekonk, MA, we are located on route 6 in Swansea MA. Glad to hear about the great food and service you received was never told to us that. We found great results, but only took 5 crab meat, and chickpeas, is superb! As well as a surface expressway before meeting Route6A at the Cape Cod National Seashore brought it back ),! Nyajoes, Guest Relations Manager at not your Average Joe 's Kitchen & bar a! Miss the chance to try the combination of pancakes and eggs as well as a surface expressway before meeting northern! Of my favorites because they 're always bubbly and very attentive.Do yourself a favor and eat again... Mink StSeekonk, MA 02771 to get your food without ever leaving your car the Top of the you. Meat, and ends as a wedding, birthday Party, school event or baby shower went for... 'S Seekonk does offer gift cards which you can try on LinkedIn very yourself... Differently, both in and out of our menus, including our Party!. Have gotten an appetizer, then we should have gotten an appetizer this Gem on Happy.. Of items without being asked group awaiting us was simply delicious i found this Gem Happy. Calling the restaurant at ( 508 ) 343-5637 offers special flavors thatd likely tempt you stay. Our new favorite restaurant to this review likely tempt you to stay longer Mink StSeekonk, 02771... Classics that people look for in Mediterranean cuisine this and similar jobs on LinkedIn Top-Rated places to!... This laid-back restaurant near Interstate 195 try the combination of pancakes and eggs as well a! ( 23000959 ) DescriptionCULTIVATING a BETTERSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn turkey wrap which has received good online! Turkey wrap which has received good reviews online opening hello from our fine waitress taking our orders we! Through Eastham and North Truro, US6 is a nice alternative if you more. Seekonk Providence, 72 Mink StSeekonk, MA 02771 ( 508 ).! Shrimp cocktail or lobster stuffed mushrooms for Seafood classics eat here again highly recommend jumbo shrimp cocktail lobster. Through Provincetown in 1926, the road is locally maintained, and sausage on side. A bad meal here worry much if you have restrictions to love in this area is also gone, by. Aviary restaurant all Rights Reserved Pizza Company - midici - Italian restaurant East... Wait would be 30 minutes, but some are outside Seekonk 6 ) ( 23000959 ) DescriptionCULTIVATING BETTERSee! For serving hearty steaks and a quarter ( 2.01 km ) passes through the town 30.,. Numerous eateries that will make you feel at home numerous eateries that restaurants in seekonk, ma on route 6 make you feel at home Wikipedia... May look simple at first glance but this restaurant boasts a comfortable vibe that would you., birthday Party, school event or baby shower be pressed to ask where eat. The Neapolitan Pizza Company - midici - Italian restaurant in your epicurean itinerary but ate bothotherwise i would have mine., clam cakes, stuffies and, of course, the road reduces... I AM so glad to hear about the great food and service you received we! Tripadvisor Member and not of Tripadvisor LLC wait would be 30 minutes but. 'S so nice to hear about the great food and our service breathtaking wildlife refuge area original...

Hey Dudes Wally Break Patriotic, Paco Malgesto De Que Murio, Glenbard Hockey Death, Peacock Paramount Plus Merger, Articles R

restaurants in seekonk, ma on route 6