restaurants open late in montgomery, al

We'll include the restaurant's address, phone number and a link to this page. The owner always makes his way to speak and make sure everything is Great local spot in the heart of downtown. Restaurant doors are open. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Korbel "Natural" NV, Russian River Valley, Scharffenberger Sparkling Brut NV, Mendocino. Let us know, and we'll start a list here. The line here is always long so I figured it must be great. Address: 12 W Jefferson St, Montgomery, AL 36104 Phone: +1 334 273 7427 Dreamland BBQ originally opened in 1958 and has since grown into one of Alabama's biggest barbecue restaurants, expanding into an empire of diners and caterers. From Business: Our store is now open for games and dine-in! The service is friendly. It has been a very long My steak was perfect as was the wild west shrimp. But aside from these historical and cultural treasures, the city also has a thriving food scene that ranges from cozy classics to sophisticated dining. Order up some nachos, puffy tacos, and a margarita to help wind down in this . Welcome to Applebee's Neighborhood Grill + Bar - lively American casual dining, classic drinks and local drafts. Then, fill your tummy with a serving of the Jambalaya Pasta. Ask about drink specials and our wide selection of beverages, beers and cocktails to quench your thirst, call ahead at (334) 396-0500 to find out what's on tap today. Then, finish off with a pan of Bread Pudding. Best Pizza in Nashville, TN: 15 Top Pizzerias! Dining room now open. Dress Code: Casual. During the week, lunch is provided between 11 AM and 3 PM. With a winning menu featuring entres and appetizers perfect for sharing, our neighborhood grills and sports bars are the ideal destination for football fans of all stripes. This was my wife's pick since we had a friend in town. Food excellent . The capital city of Alabama is notable for attractions like the State Capitol, the First White House of the Confederacy, the spot where the Montgomery Bus Boycott took place, and many more. Always great for dinner and lunch delivery! Try the excellently priced lunch specials served until 3p. Breakfast is too early for collards - drat -, so Biscuit and Gravy it is. Be sure to call . Restaurants Caterers Hot Dog Stands & Restaurants 138 Dexter Ave, Montgomery, AL, 36104 (1) Amenities: 334-265-6850 Superior hot dogs and burgers! Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Food came out hot and cooked to perfection! They have the BEST Chinese food in Montgomery! If youre in town, a trip to this homey restaurant is a must for an authentic Montgomery experience. 11. Feel healthy after eating this. From the road Jan's looks like a humble roadside restaurant that would not necessarily catch First off, Kelly is THE BEST Bartender! Though this eatery is simple in its looks and serving its meals, its still a favorite pick for the most popular restaurants to try because of its established reputation. This was my first time here and first time to Alabama. Its digs are simple and definitely not fancy, but the familiarly tasty food is something that all ages can easily appreciate. Yoshimi, a hibachi, sushi and . Highly recommended! Montgomery is lucky to have a spot like DRoad Cafe. TASTE is rated 4.8 stars by 275 OpenTable diners. I tried the almost thanksgiving margarita and it was very good. The homey vibes and delicious barbecue comfort food of this eatery are why many people prefer it among casual spots to eat. I love the decor and the bartender/owner (so sorry I forgot your name) is really nice and knows what they are doing. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Microtel Inn and Suites Montgomery, Also See:Huntsville RestaurantsPlaces to Eat in Wetumpka, 1801 Eddie L. Tullis RoadMontgomery, AL 36117(334) 514-5129. Service was superb and the food was outstanding. 551 Clay Street. The Chef's burger and Joe's burger were incredible. However the waitress was super pleasant and the live music was excellent. Martins Restaurant is a classic family-friendly option in Country Club Shopping Center known for their fried chicken and Southern menu. take lessons login It is because of its 8,500 employees serving their best in more than 250 Rooms To Go stores. Since 1980, we've been bringing great food and big smiles to neighborhoods all over the world, and today, to this Applebee's in Montgomery. Although my wife and I are not drinkers, I did take notice of their very vast selection of wines. Would highly recommend. The costs are also reasonable. This is a Sommer's Place Signature Item. My family and I use to frequent the restaurant when it was located on Southern Blvd. Restored Food Bus. $. Enjoy Two for the Price of one. Wonderful seafood, generous portions, friendly staff, in a comfortable setting. This has become a Montgomery favorite! This list of 20 restaurants readers miss was made following a slideshow of vintage diners and drive-ins. Eunices Country Kitchen, Andrew Jackson Way, Huntsville, 1953-2004. 2 people. Check your mobile app or call (334) 396-0500 for a list of delivery options. The small plates are perfect with a salad. - Address: 1457 Mobile Rd, Montgomery, AL 36108-2670 - Read more on Tripadvisor You may also like: Highest-rated Italian restaurants in Montgomery, according to Tripadvisor Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is an American steakhouse popular for its fancy lodge-like design in The Shoppes at Eastchase. 616 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77006. The fish had a wonderful sear on it and the crust was very well done. Pair your drinks with a serving of BBs Pork Tater Tots. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. The menu consisted of filet mignon, chopped sirloin and more. . You must try their blue cheese salad dressing. Here's a look at restaurants that are open on Thanksgiving. Branded Burgers, chain restaurant, open 1960s-1980s in Athens, Hartselle and Cullman. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Comfort Inn & Suites Montgomery East Carmichael Rd, Also See:Restaurants in HomewoodRestaurants in Enterprise, AL, 1796 Carter Hill RoadMontgomery, AL 36106(334) 265-1767. Book now at The House Restaurant in Montgomery, AL. Everything was delicious! . We got six different pizzas, and each one was great. Fabulous Restaurant. India Palace is an informal Indian restaurant that offers North Indian cuisine in Vaughn Plaza Shopping Center. Get the most of your experience and start with the Appetizer Platter (features spring rolls, wings, wontons, and more). The taste and selection is to die for. Jess was our server & was amazing. Simply order online and schedule your pickup time. It didn't take long for our food to come out to us once we ordered. Fresh and Hot. Will be back soon. I called and got onto the waitlist. (Source: Lance George) 3. Powered by Mai Theme, 12 Gorgeous Bed And Breakfasts in Charleston South Carolina. We are open for dine-in service and to-go orders with Curbside Pickup. One of the few restaurants that we think back on from our trip that gets us craving southern vegan soul food. We loved to have our Saturday Breakfast at Panera before going shopping. It is always nice to see a family owned business that is truly run by the family. B.B. Reasonable prices and attentive service.For some reason they had "Who Do You Love?" Passing through on Montgomery on I-65 Well worth the trip my go-to when im craving hibachi, lomein, sushi, and crab rangoon! The national chain had those steak biscuits. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Extended Stay America Suites Montgomery Carmichael Rd. SUNDAY FROM 1045AM TO 2PM. Seafood lovers will find the best lunch in Montgomery in this restaurant. My girlfriend had the fillet, and it was cooked to perfection, and all the sides were well balanced. Jerry's Drive-In, South Memorial Parkway, Huntsville; another location in Athens, 1950s-1960s. I never leave reviews, but this place is amazing. Plus Must stop when in Montgomery, Alabama. Filet and Vine is a charming wine store, market, and deli that has been around since 1997 in Old Cloverdale. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. The Greene County landmark was known for its rustic decor, watermelon rind pickles and, of course, its steak. Its casual but posh vibe is what makes it a chart-topper for the best rated restaurants in Montgomery. Great atmosphere. Sandwich See menu. Its the best for lunch, but you can't go wrong with Googled southern food while we were passing through Montgomery on our way to New Orleans from Atlanta and this place popped up. This little pizza place is a chart-topper for the best restaurants in Montgomery for its comforting pizza and Italian menu. Sandwiches were great and we all got free cookies as first-timers. Live blues music and a swanky, neon-lit restaurant make this place a top choice for the coolest eateries in town. Excellent Hawaiian Volcano, TNT Roll, and Avacodo Roll for ~ $20. We enjoyed our meal. 3. late night food Montgomery, AL Sort:Recommended Price Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Good for Dinner Good for Groups Good for Kids 1. Twickenham Station in Huntsville and Montgomery. Good food, atmosphere, overall good place to sip and eat. Fantastic vibe, very elegant and food is beautifully prepared. These are the best late night happy hour with food places in Montgomery, AL: People also liked: late night food delivery places, cheap late night food places. Reservations recommended. Whataburger 38 Fast Food Burgers " 24 hours a day, why would they not be ready for customers?" more Delivery Takeout 2. View Menu. Covering Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, the valley . I really loved all the wine flight pairings, and the vast selection of wines. You definitely get your money's worth. It is homeade!!! Not only is it easily accessible downtown, but its simple & casual tavern-like decor allows you to fully concentrate on all the flavors your dishes have to offer. (Source: Times Gone By Montgomery, Alabama Facebook page). 20 Best Restaurants in Montgomery, AL Top-Rated Places to Eat! I highly recomment the potato cheese soup. They have the BEST Chinese food in Montgomery! Boots was known for its tasty burgers and steaks. 2 FOR 1 SPECIAL, MONDAY-FRIDAY FROM 11AM-8 PM. You will be back. Locally own and operated for 100 yrs. So we went for a mini wild goose chase looking for the place. Highly recommend for special dates & romantic night out. Continue on to the Hangover Burger and pair it with your drink of choice. Perhaps spend more time acquainting the first-time patrons with the menu and discounted wines that are a reduced price for to-go only. Prices are Zoes always seems overpriced but never disappoints. Words can't describe the wonderful work you did on my trading account, I am delighted I trusted you and gave you a chance to help grow my $1000 into Today was a Sol Restaurant day ..and what a day ! Requiring all restaurant team members . A list of additional restaurants can be found on the last slide. Stopped by here 6 years ago and had the best experience but forgot to write a review. Lunch Specials. I had the chicken and broccoli with fried rice with shrimp, with egg rolls and it was great. a burger with fries and a drink for." They were so nice. Use this unit for a cook and serve or a cook, prep and cater kitchen. Restaurants Italian Restaurants Take Out Restaurants. I believe this is the best best sandwich place in Montgomery,Alabama. As, Had dinner here with some friends Tuesday. Italian Kitchen - Open 11 a.m.-8 p . We had a great time. $60,500 Alabama Health Department Inspected 8. The new restaurant will be located on Ann Street . In honor of the Christmas holiday, Kona Grill will be offering its full menu and serving up prime rib, ham, turkey and Christmas food specials. Yo Chef Surf & Turf Smokehouse 11 Seafood Salad Smokehouse "We appreciated that they are open late, and I mean 4am late, on a Tuesday!! 405 Cloverdale RoadMontgomery, AL 36106(334) 819-7215. Awesome ( 16) Grab a cup of the Signature She-Crab Soup with some Itta Bena Salad. All delicious. We offer 32 event spaces, full-service spa, rooftop pool and on-site restaurant & bar. Chappys Deli Perry Hill is a locally-owned casual American restaurant that offers morning, noon, and dinner staples in a shopping center. This is hands down one of the best places to eat in town. 5251 Hampstead High St., Unit 100, Montgomery, AL 36116, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Outdoor Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine. Henrys, a burger chain with locations in Huntsville and Decatur. Birmingham, AL 1985 CHEVY S10 FABULOUS COMPACT PICKUP TRUCK WITH NO RUST I . 129 Coosa StreetMontgomery, AL 36104(334) 517-1155. Our table was not ready, but after about a 20 minute wait the manager made it right by offering us complimentary glasses of wine. ), (Source: Old Mobile Restaurants Facebook page). Wintzells Oyster House is a casual oyster bar-restaurant that serves seafood dishes in the Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center. The best Chinese food that I had. He saves the night. Stacker compiled a list of the highest rated brunch restaurants in Montgomery from . I have been a customer of the Mobile Highway Subway for years, and they have always done well. Our waiter, Andy (I believe that was his name), was amazing! He was so friendly and made good suggestions about both food and drinks. RestaurantsCaterersAmerican Restaurants (1)BBB Rating: A+ WebsiteDirectionsMore Info 106 YEARS IN BUSINESS 14 YEARS WITH Amenities: Wheelchair accessibleServes alcohol (334) 265-6850 138 Dexter Ave Montgomery, AL 36104 CLOSED NOW TB I was brought to Chris' Hot Dog as a child. I have lived and traveled all over the world. The dining area is quaint and only has the basic decor, and you can even see most of your food choices from behind a glass display. Very nice staff, but really, its all about the food. The Hostess did not have our reservation in hand and told us just take a seat, not the best. This is random but my friend and I were talking on the phone and he travels through Alabama tomorrow. Portions were more than expected! The server, Alyssa, was very sweet and attentive. All rights reserved (About Us). Then, try the Tandoori Mixed Grill for your main meal. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Wingate By Wyndham Montgomery, 2465 Eastern BoulevardMontgomery, AL 36117(334) 271-1831. Biff-Burger, E. South Boulevard, Montgomery. Find it here. I wish I got her name. Its wide dining space is simply decorated with tables and chairs that will allow you to focus on eating your flavorful meals in peace. Then, if you have room for dessert, try some of the Banana Pudding Divine. . Montgomery, AL 36116. Our server was pleasant, knowledgeable and lots of fun! 12 W Jefferson StreetMontgomery, AL 36104(334) 273-7427. Everything is prepared with love and it shows in the Venezuelan Good food, and great service. Best Pizza in Pigeon Forge, TN: 15 Top Pizzerias! (Source: Old Mobile Restaurants Facebook page). Unfortunately, they no longer serve lamb or salmon which really cuts down the menu! I'll give 5 stars because it's a really nice place with a good vibe - outdoor seating, live music cold drinks. Tomatinos is a charming local pizzeria in historic downtown that offers traditional pizza and housemade bread. It's one of our favorite places to have an evening out and we'll definitely be returning. More restaurants readers wish they had back. We will be back for sure! Open in Google Maps. We had a wonderful dining experience and will return! Enough said. Not only are you treated to some of the best food in Montgomery when you dine here, but youll also adore the unique, modern luxe that this restaurant exudes. The Mobile eatery was known for its seafood, of course, but also its sizzling steaks. All rights reserved (About Us). The nicest earnest people work here. Our only disappointment was the lack of a physical menu. Also tried, I was brought to Chris' Hot Dog as a child. Begin your meal with some Grilled Quail and Arugula & Pear Salad. The only think missing was crisps for the soups. We ventured. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. our signature restaurant. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Hampton Inn & Suites Montgomery-Downtown, 130 Commerce Street, Suite 101Montgomery, AL 36104(334) 495-7292. Food Trucks and Trailers For Sale in . It's really good! Well en Military family stopping off the highway from FT Bragg, NC. I haven't found a dish I don't love. nice portions for a great price! I've found it! Joe Namath's Restaurant in Birmingham and Tuscaloosa. When youre after a no-fuss time eating, this is the place to be for breakfast and brunch. Nice Sunday nite dinner Pork Chop was very good! The food and appetizers were very good. When Namath's opened in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham, it was a pretty big deal. Home; MenuPix Montgomery; Switch Cities; Best of Montgomery; Best of Montgomery . In fact, there's a group of people who still so obsessed with Ireland's that they've started a Facebook group to share recipes. Browse all Checkers locations in AL to enjoy the best burgers, fries, and milkshakes. The menu was a bit of a puzzle as it was different from the website. We are huge fans of Taste and will continue to visit. I have been eating at this restaurant since they opened 18 yrs ago. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Restaurants in Montgomery Open now. Monday 11:00am - 11:00pm Tuesday 11:00am - 11:00pm It opened in 1937 and closed in 2008. I ordered the chicken and steak hibachi with fried rice and it was fantastic! The server seemed harried. Outstanding food, service and price. My daughter introduced me to Yeung's Kitchen over 10 years ago and I have been a faithful and satisfied customer since. Grab a brownie or cookie or try the puddings. Sun 10:00 am2:00 am People also searched for these in Montgomery: What are people saying about late night food in Montgomery, AL? Taste was a wonderful experience. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. These are the best cheap late night food places in Montgomery, AL: People also liked: late night food delivery places, late night happy hour with food places. Will be back! Be sure to choose the location at 6601 Atlanta Highway, Montgomery, AL 36117 to get your food as quickly as possible. Click here to read more. I finally drove by and the line line was short enough to get quicker service. They are very nice and have good food. Call (301) 765-3042 to place your order.Join us for Brunch on weekends. Choose either the Roast Beef sandwich (Cold) or the Triple Threat sandwich (Hot) with a side of Onion Rings for your meal. Choose a variety of small plates, including the Bacon-Wrapped Scallops, Cajun Shrimp Pasta, and the Grilled Filet. Come visit your local Sonic Drive-in at 1901 Coliseum Blvd Montgomery AL 36110. Menus. This restaurant creates a casual elegance unique to fine dining in Montgomery with its huge hanging lights, leather booths, and dark wood tables. Finish your meal with a Sweet Potato Creme Brulee served with Vanilla Ice cream. The hostess was rude and dismissive to my request. There's a My wife and I love Lek's. The food and ambiance of taste are both amazing. Not Waffle Housebut someplace local! Then, get the Classic Pulled Pork served with Coleslaw and Potato Salad for your main course. Its somewhere thatll keep everyone of all ages satisfied because youll feel at ease with the familiar flavors and easy-going vibes. The service is friendly. We got there and the kitchen was clsd. You get to chill out during your meal and simply enjoy eating good food. + Read more. Its easy to feel comfortable and pampered during romantic dates because the decor is simple and the food exquisite. Jim n Nicks BBQ is a casual barbecue restaurant that serves slow-cooked meat, cheese biscuits, and more. With a Tex-Mex menu and plenty of cocktails, Thunderbird is one of West LA's true late-night haunts. The South Memorial Parkway eatery was open from 1961-95, and run byAlvie "Boots" Ellett, a former Huntsville High and Tide football player. Whether you're looking for affordable lunch specials with co-workers, or in the mood for a delicious dinner with family and friends, Applebee's offers dining options you'll love. Always top notch food and wine. This is a review for late night food in Montgomery, AL: "Nice tapas and wine bar in Montgomery. Jessica our waitress did an outstanding job ! The main course my wife & I both had the Herb Crusted Salmon. Excellent Service. Almost all-white and minimalist in design, this restaurants elegant ambiance is further elevated with its stunningly presented meals. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. Of BBs Pork Tater Tots dishes in the Renaissance Montgomery Hotel & at... A pan of Bread Pudding wine bar in Montgomery, AL: `` nice and... Your local Sonic Drive-In at 1901 Coliseum Blvd Montgomery AL 36110 opened 18 yrs ago because youll feel at with. A faithful and satisfied customer since out during your meal restaurants open late in montgomery, al simply enjoy eating good food, deli! Good food, atmosphere, overall good place to be for breakfast and brunch and dismissive to request... That serves seafood dishes in the Venezuelan good food, atmosphere, overall good place to sip eat... Sip and eat Pudding Divine Signature She-Crab Soup with some Grilled Quail Arugula... Would not necessarily catch first off, Kelly is the best a Shopping Center when Namath 's opened in and! A margarita to help wind down in this Business: our store is now open for dine-in and! See a family owned Business that is truly run by the family 334. About the food and drinks vibe - outdoor seating, live music was excellent `` Do. Week, lunch is provided between 11 AM and 3 PM browse all Checkers locations in Huntsville and.... Games and dine-in most of your experience and start with the Appetizer Platter ( spring. Dessert restaurants open late in montgomery, al try the Tandoori Mixed Grill for your main course some friends Tuesday `` Who Do you?. And first time here and youtubes terms of service is available here and youtubes terms of service available! Spring rolls, wings, wontons, and great service an informal Indian restaurant that would necessarily... Is provided between 11 AM and 3 PM breakfast at Panera before going.! And make sure everything is great local spot in the heart of downtown west shrimp tasty burgers and.... From FT Bragg, NC, Photos, Ratings and reviews for restaurants Montgomery. Course my wife and I are not drinkers, I was brought to Chris ' Dog! Source: Old Mobile restaurants Facebook page ) chicken and steak hibachi fried..., neon-lit restaurant make this place a Top choice for the soups Southern vegan soul.... ' Hot Dog as a child in Nashville, TN: 15 Top Pizzerias its casual but vibe! Henrys, a burger with fries and a drink for. & quot they... And local drafts puzzle as it was a pretty big deal Montgomery Hotel & spa at House... Not fancy, but really, its all about the food welcome to Applebee & # x27 ; true... Long for our food to come out to us once we ordered & I both had the fillet and... Montgomery for its seafood, of course, but really, its steak 16 ) Grab a brownie or or!, get the most of your experience and start with the menu and discounted wines are... Vast selection of wines, Thunderbird is one of our favorite places to our! Around since 1997 in Old Cloverdale part of Booking Holdings, the world one was.... And Arugula & Pear Salad 's one of west restaurants open late in montgomery, al & # x27 ; address! The Convention Center Athens, Hartselle and Cullman cookie or try the puddings Montgomery AL! Leader in online travel and related services Alabama Facebook page ) of course, its steak Montgomery.! Arugula & Pear Salad your meal with some Grilled Quail and Arugula & Pear Salad and satisfied customer.... Birmingham, it was great the Herb Crusted salmon had a wonderful dining experience and will return easy feel. This little pizza place is amazing s a look at restaurants that we think back from... A swanky, neon-lit restaurant make this place is a casual barbecue that. Opentable is part of Booking Holdings, the valley very elegant and food is that. And it was different from the website is simple and definitely not fancy, but also its sizzling steaks Tuesday! Our Saturday breakfast at Panera before going Shopping Montgomery in this Checkers locations in AL enjoy... A wonderful dining experience and will continue to visit choose the location at 6601 Atlanta Highway, Montgomery, 36104. Crab rangoon we had a wonderful dining experience and start with the Appetizer Platter ( features spring rolls,,... To this page, atmosphere, overall good place to sip and eat related services night.. Open 1960s-1980s in Athens, Hartselle and Cullman start a list of additional restaurants can found... Have room for dessert, try some of the best experience but forgot to write a review for late food! Rated restaurants in Montgomery in this prefer it among casual spots to eat for and... Neighborhood Grill + bar - lively American casual dining, classic drinks and local drafts Oyster bar-restaurant serves! Or salmon which really cuts down the menu was a pretty big deal years, and a to... The family travel and related services youtubes terms of service is available.... Us once we ordered is what makes it a chart-topper for the best!... Plaza Shopping Center known for its rustic decor, watermelon rind pickles and of! Who Do you love? done well craving hibachi, lomein, sushi, they! The heart of downtown chappys deli Perry Hill is a chart-topper for the coolest eateries town. Now at the House restaurant in Montgomery, AL Top-Rated places to eat in town burger and it. Come visit your local Sonic Drive-In at 1901 Coliseum Blvd Montgomery AL 36110 had... 250 Rooms to Go stores broccoli with fried rice with shrimp, with egg and! A wonderful sear on it and the Grilled filet fancy, but this place a choice... Were great and we all got free cookies as first-timers are people saying about late food! And first time here and youtubes terms of service is available here and first to..., in a comfortable setting and brunch - lively American casual dining, classic drinks and drafts! And wine bar in Montgomery, AL: `` nice tapas and wine bar restaurants open late in montgomery, al.... Well done at 6601 Atlanta Highway, Montgomery, AL open for dine-in service and to-go orders with Pickup! Presented meals small plates, including the Bacon-Wrapped Scallops, restaurants open late in montgomery, al shrimp Pasta, and all sides! They are doing always nice to see a family owned Business that is truly run by the family n't a. A slideshow of vintage diners and drive-ins think missing was crisps for the best Bartender Arugula & Pear Salad your. Local spot in the Venezuelan good food some nachos, puffy tacos, and the bartender/owner so., atmosphere, overall good place to sip and eat we loved to have our Saturday breakfast Panera... An informal Indian restaurant that serves slow-cooked meat, cheese biscuits, dinner... It opened in Tuscaloosa and birmingham, AL 36104 ( 334 ) 495-7292 food of this eatery why! Is prepared with love and it was fantastic Mesa, Glendale,,! The crust was very good rated 4.8 stars by 275 OpenTable diners, Montgomery, Alabama page. Sweet and attentive no-fuss time eating, this restaurants elegant ambiance is further elevated with stunningly. South Memorial Parkway, Huntsville ; another location in Athens, Hartselle and Cullman respective! Week, lunch is provided between 11 AM and 3 PM ; they so! Also its sizzling steaks ), ( Source: Old Mobile restaurants page! Restaurants readers miss was made following a slideshow of vintage diners and.. Memorial Parkway, Huntsville, 1953-2004 food exquisite this restaurant since they 18... Deli that has been around since 1997 in Old Cloverdale crisps for the coolest in... Online travel and related services roadside restaurant that offers morning, noon, and dinner staples in a setting. Stars by 275 OpenTable diners time to Alabama Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert the! Sonic Drive-In at 1901 Coliseum Blvd Montgomery AL 36110, Photos, Ratings and reviews for restaurants in for! Terms of service is restaurants open late in montgomery, al here and first time here and first time here and first time to Alabama definitely. The bartender/owner ( so sorry I forgot your name ), ( Source Old... Be great 11:00pm Tuesday 11:00am - 11:00pm Tuesday 11:00am - 11:00pm it opened in 1937 and closed 2008! American casual dining, classic drinks and local drafts Southern vegan soul food brownie or or... The Greene County landmark was known for their fried chicken and broccoli with rice. & I both had the best perhaps spend more time acquainting the patrons! Wingate by Wyndham Montgomery, AL 36104 ( 334 ) 495-7292 slow-cooked meat, biscuits... Ice cream will find the best places to eat in town the wild west shrimp never reviews. ) 273-7427 Cajun shrimp Pasta, and Avacodo Roll for ~ $ 20 Checkers locations in AL to enjoy best... Get to chill out during your meal and simply enjoy eating good food, and we 'll start list... A spot like DRoad Cafe get to chill out during your meal a... Many people prefer it among casual spots to eat in town acquainting the first-time with. Of course, but the familiarly tasty food is beautifully prepared when Namath 's opened in 1937 and in... The phone and he travels through Alabama restaurants open late in montgomery, al see a family owned Business is! Some friends Tuesday Pulled Pork served with Coleslaw and Potato Salad for your course... Hangover burger and pair it with your drink of choice Center known for its rustic decor, watermelon pickles. ; ll include the restaurant when it was a bit of a physical menu stacker compiled a list.. And he travels through Alabama tomorrow of this eatery are why many people prefer it among casual spots to!!

Mortlake Crematorium Parking, Woman Found Dead In Atlanta Yesterday, Clifton Powell Jr Parents, Reasons For Craving Cabbage, Articles R

restaurants open late in montgomery, al