robyn dixon real estate

So happy for you guys! ", Financial issues aren't the only problem that plagued Robyn Dixon's marriage to Juan Dixon. On the latest episode of Dixon's Reasonably Shady podcast, The Real Housewives of Potomac star, 43, admitted . Robyn is a publicist, and following her love made her consider switching careers, landing herself to one of the best jobs of all time. Who is Robyn Dixon? Bravos Style & Living is your window to the fabulous lifestyles of Bravolebrities. So the divorce came pretty easily," she said (via BET). I'm changing diapers, I'm not getting sleep and I'm walking around like a zombie. However, they have since rekindled their love and are now engaged to be married a second time. Presently, Robyn is single and not linked to any man. Unfortunately, Badu committed suicide in 2012. So, I realize I cant do anything by myself. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. Bravos Style & Living is your window to the fabulous lifestyles of Bravolebrities. Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more! Reality-TV It's a new day in Potomac. Learn how your comment data is processed. She eventually sold it for a profit of $30,000. She also entered the real estate business. Robyn Dixon was a foreign correspondent for the Los Angeles Times. You make money wholesaling as a commission, not youre not a real estate agent because theyre mostly properties that arent on the market they might be abandoned or vacant or going through some sort of tech-sale foreclosure. Ft. 1635 Marenda Dr, Dixon, CA 95620. $238,900. If we dont do it, who will? So, whats important to me is for people to see nice things in their neighborhoods and to realize, there is more out there for me and my life, I can live in a nicer home, I dont have to live in this rundown area. Ive had women who have attended my events, follow up with me and say, Ive done what you told me to do and Ive been able to get more customers is very fulfilling to me. While we wait to see her finished new abode, get a tour of Robyn's former home in the video above! The business is doing so well that she urged more black women to consider investing in real estate it must be because she went $100,000 over budget for her new home. After retiring in 2016, he started coaching and is now the head coach of the Coppin State University mens basketball team. "We just got the permits, so they're gonnabreak ground very soon. Season 6 of Bravo's "Real Housewives of Potomac" is almost upon us. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. Some of the debts included car payments, credit cards, and mortgage payments. So, it was something I always wanted to get into. She did my second townhouse, and I cannot wait for the project to be finished. She identified the areas of the house that would. This recently updated single story home features 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms with a huge backyard. And although the loss of money really created huge problems for us, it was the evil lies and deception that hurt the most. And, on the flip side, theres a new person coming around, Mia [Thornton], who has nothing to do with any of the drama of the past, Robyn continued. On Bravo's 'The Real Housewives of Potomac', Robyn Dixon and Juan Dixon revealed their plans for a Summer 2022 second wedding so did they ever get remarried? Robyn received her basketball coaching from Eddie Jordan, who was a husband to a fellow star of Real Housewives of Potomac, Charrisse Jackson-Jordan. 01/31/23 AT 1:23 PM EST. She had seen the potential that lay in the real estate market when they tore down a house and turned it into a mansion worth $2.5 million. Im actively looking.. When Juan was in the NBA, he was constantly traveling. Amid production on the upcoming seventh season of The Real Housewives of Potomac, Robyn showed off the designs of her two-story living room, which features a modern couch, marble-topped tables, and a stunning fireplace draped by windows. Like, I don't have time to even give two s**ts about what he was doing." Robyn Dixon made headlines last month alongside Gizelle Bryant, when the ladies sounded off about the absence of their former cast mate, Monique Samuels. RHOA alum Nene Leakes' 23-year-old son Brentt rushed to the hospital after 'suffering heart attack & stroke', Sister Wives' Meri Brown shows off figure in red swimsuit at the beach and disses husband Kody with cryptic caption, Dancing with the Stars 2022 LIVE Fan favorite contestant is eliminated after 'messy' performance on tense Disney night, Kardashian fans catch Kourtney shading sister Kendall Jenner & her new magazine cover with 'blunt' comment, DWTS judge Carrie Ann Inaba reveals her celebrity picks for new All-Stars season- and her choices will surprise fans, Teen Mom fans crack up after spotting hilarious detail in new photo of Maci Bookout & husband Taylor McKinney. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She was among the initial cast that began in 2015. So to say that Monique wasnt missed, thats an understatement. He spends more time than is perhaps wise with his eyes fixed on a screen either reading history books, keeping up with international news, or playing the latest releases on the Steam platform, which serve as the subject matter for much of his writing output. I LOVE investing in Real Estate! our communities. Juan's relationship with Sanchez began months after he was infamously cut from the Atlanta Hawks. Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETS. Updated: 2nd March, 2023 6:28 AM (UTC), The Stephenson Team is an amazing fine tuned group that provides above and beyond the basics to assisting in purchasing a home. Robyn Dixon and her family have moved into their new home. As long as we seek the knowledge, open our mouths, and tell people what it The Real Housewives of Potomac cast member shared why she and Juan Dixon went $100,000 over budget when building their new house. Robyn Dixon is a popular reality television star who was born on March 31, 1979, in Baltimore, Maryland. A post shared by Ablige Interior Design Group (@aa_interiorstylist). Thank you God for the strength to weather lifes challenges and the opportunities to grow from them.". After vehemently denying that her husband had a girlfriend on a recent episode of Real Housewives of Potomac, cast member Robyn Dixon suddenly came clean about the allegation on "Reasonably Shady . So dont think okay, Im going to get into real estate and make $100,000 right away.. He was arrested in Sept. of 2018 for second-degree assault and improper sexual contact after allegedly groping a cameraman on 'RHOP.' A month later the charges were dropped due to insufficient evidence. How Emily Ratajkowski Achieved a Net Worth of $8 Million, How Boris Becker Achieved a Net Worth of $35 Million, How Evan Spiegel Achieved a Net Worth of $1.6 Billion, How Kevin Durant Achieved a Net Worth of $170 Million, How Bebe Rexha Achieved a Net Worth of $10 Million, The 20 Worst Cities for Human Trafficking in the World, How Simu Liu Achieved a Net Worth of $4 Million, The 20 Best Chevy Muscle Cars of All-Time, How Lizzo Achieved a Net Worth of $40 Million. For Bravo, the reality television star showed off her new home, and in true Gizelle-manner, she ended the tour by saying: "I hope you like it and I don't really care if you do, because I do. It took us a lot longer than we anticipated. Pic credit: Bravo. Additionally, she is the creator of "She Is Empowered," a networking event for female entrepreneurs (via Woe Magazine). Filming the show is like a part of our life as well. Still, she joined the RHOP cast in 2015. Its literally not going anywhere. Being born on March 31, 1979, Robyn Dixon is 43 years old as of todays date [current date]. In addition to her reality show career and podcast hosting duties, Robyn Dixon also invests in real estate and is an entrepreneur, "founder of Embellished, a line of satin-lined fashion baseball caps designed for women who want to continue looking stylish while protecting their hair from the dreaded 'bad hair day.'" In this interview with BAUCE, Robyn shares the business knowledge she has learned over the years and why shes such an advocate for women investing in real estate. In July 2019, she posted on her Instagram account that she loved investing in real estate, adding that she and her mother were fixing and flipping their first property under the guidance of her mentor, Marcel Umphrey. of that being in a position where its like, oh my gosh, weve lost everything Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and get exclusive extras. Otherwise, people end up biting off more than they can chew and failing. Dixon said she worked at Otis Elevator and Under Armor and helped her mother out in her business. In the season finale of Bravo 's The Real Housewives of Potomac, fans watched Robyn and Juan Dixon once again tie the knot after previously divorcing in 2012. Robyn began her career working as a publicist and also operated as an event manager. Robyn and Juan became engaged for the second time in 2019. According to the reality star's official Bravo TV bio, she met Juan when he was a star athlete at Calvert College Hall High School in Towson, Maryland, the rival school to McDonough High School where she attended. Learn about Robyn Dixon's age, height, weight, dating, husband, boyfriend & kids. Instagram The Bravolebrity and the basketball coach previously said "I do" in July 2005, but they divorced in March 2012. Karen Huger has since been dubbed the richest star of RHOP with an estimated fortune of $10million. Dixon revealed she had always been interested in real estate, so when Juan was at the height of his NBA career, the two were silent investors in real estate projects. Robyn filed for being bankrupt back in the year 2013. '", On Season 5 of the show, Robyn and Juan decided to move out of their home after realizing they were "outgrowing" it. Years ago, we did a tear down where we took an old house, tore it completely down, and built it into a fabulous $2.5 million house. She is famous for playing basketball during her days and even the ex-wife of the basketball star, Juan Dixon. Robyn: I enlist help. I was attracted to real estate for so many reasons, but one being the longevity of it. We are standing in front of our new house that were building, Robyn said. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, and consumer is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information. Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content. It was refreshing to meet someone new that could care less about what happened in the past and wanted to meet us on her own., This girl is like an open book. Robyn Dixon just gave her fans and followers on Instagram a look inside her and Juan Dixons new home. Robyn Dixon admits there was some truth to the . However, the main reason behind their divorce is thought to be Juan's infidelity throughout their marriage, which reportedly started when he began seeing a woman named Cris Sanchez in 2009. According to her official Bravo TV bio, she met her future husband, Juan Dixon, while they were in high school. After eventually tying the knot, Juan went on to enjoy a successful career inprofessional basketball, and the couple moved to Maryland where they had two sons together. Get a VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! If Im not there and I know that their father will be there or someone that they feel very close to will be around for them. In the country, there are 10.8 million citizens with, Read More The 10 Richest People in HaitiContinue, Some states list their richest residents, with some of the wealthiest still struggling to reach the billion-dollar mark. While sharing an Instagram photo of her family standing in front of the abode last month, Robyn added in a caption,"I am so grateful for our blessings. During the pandemic, Dixon disclosed that it blew up to the extent of struggling to fulfill orders. So, those types of experiences also helped shape my professional drive and experience. She has an estimated net worth of $3million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. On the October 23, 2022, episode of The Real Housewives of Potomac, Robyn Dixon showed off her family's new home, including the living room, one of the bedrooms, and the kitchen.After continuing . The photo-sharing app was the creation of he along with Bobby Murphy in 2011. build their own businesses. When its like your first time or first few times rehabbing a house, its not ever going to be perfect. Robyn Dixon is a living testimony of the saying, You cannot keep a good girl down! As a single mother to two active sons, Corey, who is twelve years of age and the last born Carter, ten years old. ! another user said. It is going to be so gorgeous! "You don't want to have to, like, move in the house and then a month later be like, 'Man, I really should've gotten that marble floor. Robyn and Juan updated fans during the Season 6 premiere episode, sharing a peek at their new home during its construction phase. During an episode of "RHOP," Robyn unveiled her first major renovation project by celebrating with an open house party. She is an actress, known for Wolf Creek 2 (2013), Never Fall in Love (2017) and The Real Housewives of Potomac (2016). All Rights Reserved. You deserve the best! By Natalie Hunter. she said in a JulyInstagrampost that included a photo of her wearing a dust mask and hard hat whilebrandishing a sledgehammer, proving she rolled up her sleeves and put some elbow grease into this flip. Please remove some of the selected filters. Up until then, Dixon had never been broke. For Robyn Dixon and Juan Dixon, building their dream home came at an unexpectedly high cost. She made appearances in the Real Housewives of Potomac. After graduating, Juan was a post-round draft pick for the Washington Wizards in 2002. Robyn: Theres a few different elements of real estate investing, and my mom started off wholesaling, which Im not sure if youre familiar with that term, but I think people should educate themselves on that because thats one way to get into real estate investing. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You have entered an incorrect email address! Dixon and Juan lived lavishly, and the need to secure their future made Dixon turn to Earl Badu to help with the couples investments. The couple met during their high school years, and later married in July 2005. . Robyn's All-American story continues to inspire viewers to be strong and to never let adversity prevent them from getting back on their grind. Copyright 2015 The Mag Theme. Well, if youre ready, lets start. People want knowledge and motivation to know that I can do this on my own., Robyn: I tell everyone, dont think you have to hit a home run the first time. Be prepared to start small and grow, because thats where you learn. Robyn: Investing in our community and buying back the block all those phrases that we hear now are more important than ever. are. Any information relating to a property referenced on this web . Throughout the seasons, viewers see Robyn and Juan work towards rebuilding the life that they once had. As reported by Distractify, Juan revealed in a "Real Housewives of Potomac" confessional that he cheated on the reality star while he was in the NBA. The pair later attended college together. The same goes for investing and Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more! Looking to live in Fullerton? Not everyone is fortunate to find their soulmates at a young age, but Robyn Dixon fell in love with former NBA player Juan Dixon at the age of 16 years old, when she was a senior and he was a junior in high school. Prior to her reality TV days, Robyn studied atthe University of Maryland, where she graduated with a degree in business marketing. By 2019, she said that her life was back on track though it was not yet where she wanted to be because she was still dealing with the aftermath of her financial ruin following being scammed by Badu. She has been married to Juan Dixon since 24 August 2022. In her free time, Ashley can be found with a pen in her hand, her nose in a magazine, or doing whatever makes her feel like a BAUCE. Im grateful for those setbacks. Love love love, Gizelle wrote, while Candiace said it with heart emojis. The Real Housewives of Potomac Star and University of Maryland graduate is persistent in being her own boss by buying back the block.. My husband and I are, Danielle helped me with the pre-listing preparation and the subsequent sale of my parent's home. Robyn is all about multiple streams of income, as she is taking on the industry of real estate as an investor. I was in a sorority, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated and was the president. 41 Homes For Sale in Brea, CA. ", Finally, the family has moved into their "new home sweet home." Its the simple things in life! Reliance Real Estate Services | DRE #01272441, 4611 E Olympic, East Los Angeles, CA, 90022, A Recession Does Not Equal a Housing Crisis (INFOGRAPHIC). While their relationship might have seemed perfect, the pair got divorced in 2012. Keep scrolling to see Robyn Dixon's stunning transformation from teenager to 42 years old. Her initial dream was to become a successful businesswoman and never thought of being a TV personality. We cover an array of reality shows as well as reality television stars. Robyn Dixon is a reality television star and the ex-wife of pro basketball player Juan Dixon. Bravo Insider is your VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive giveaways, and so much more. I took care of the house, I cleaned, and I cooked but I wasnt doing anything for myself. Check out never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! Robyn Dixon Shows Juan Dixon Her Latest Project, I LOVE investing in Real Estate!" This girl is like an open book. Im grateful that it wasnt perfect, Im grateful for the setbacks that we had in our own project because at the end we walked away learning something. Together the two faced financial issues that resulted in them losing their fortune. Robyn's success goes beyond her reality TV success. "Like the hardest decision to make was at a dealership; either we wanted the black one or the silver one." With rent costs rising annually and many helpful down payment assistance programs available, homeownership may be closer than you realize. When Dixon was in high school she met star athlete Juan Dixon. Robyn maintains her endeavors in philanthropic on . Outside of being known as Dixon's husband, Juan is known for his professional basketball career. The state is home to some of the wealthiest people in, Read More The 10 Richest People in IllinoisContinue, They say behind the success of every man is a woman who has stood by him but in the same breath, behind the downfall of every man, is also a woman and it can make, Read More How Boris Becker Achieved a Net Worth of $35 MillionContinue, Evan Spiegel is the billionaire who is best known as being the co-founder of Snapchat. Robyn Dixon Sold Her Flip House, Earned $30k Profit | Style & Living September 24, 2019, 11:33 AM ET Robyn Dixon Reveals She Sold Her Flip House and Made a Tidy Profit The Real. After leaving the house, Robyn started working as a publicist and got people following her on her official social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Robyn Dixon - Net Worth. Actress: Wolf Creek 2. Currently, the reality television star lives in a stunning house in Bethesda, Maryland meaning that she does not live in Potomac. Speaking during one episode of"The Real Housewives of Potomac," Robyn opened up about the reasoning behind their split, explaining that Juan's busy lifestyle was in part to blame. In addition to her reality show career and podcast hosting duties, Robyn Dixon also invests in real estate and is an entrepreneur, "founder of Embellished, a line of satin-lined fashion baseball caps designed for women who want to continue looking stylish while protecting their hair from the dreaded 'bad hair day.'". Its where you find properties and a buyer for that property. Robyn Dixon is a successful career woman with a huge passion for acting and not until she gave acting a try that she realized it was indeed her passion. Robyn maintains her endeavors in philanthropic on causes benefiting children, women, and families. Its hard to blossom and to grow when everything around you is rundown. My mom and I have been renovating our 1st fix & flip property and its been a hands-on experience with our mentor @marcel_umphery walking us through each step. I am so grateful for our blessings, Robyn wrote alongside a photo snapped in front of their new house, with Juan Dixon and the couples two sons, Corey and Carter. Let the search begin! Outside of RHOP, Dixon is known for her successful career as a fashion entrepreneur and is the founder of the fashion accessory brand, Embellished. Have moved into their `` new home. only problem that plagued robyn Dixon 's marriage to Juan Dixon =! Finally, the pair got divorced in 2012 on the industry of Real estate as an event manager of robyn dixon real estate. Is your window to the fabulous lifestyles of Bravolebrities the extent of struggling to orders! Costs rising annually and many helpful down payment assistance programs available, homeownership may be closer than you.! Even the ex-wife of pro basketball player Juan Dixon streams of income, as she is Empowered, robyn... That we hear now are more important than ever a profit of $ 3million, according her... For being bankrupt back in the NBA, he was constantly traveling to get into Real estate so! The house that would Dixon her Latest project, I 'm walking around like a zombie, sharing a at! A TV personality show is like a zombie in them losing their fortune income, as she famous! Say that Monique wasnt missed, thats an understatement being bankrupt back in Real! Episode, sharing a peek at their new home. homeownership may closer... Been broke to make was at a dealership ; either we wanted the black one or the one! Unexpectedly high cost bio, she met her future husband, boyfriend & amp kids. Problem that plagued robyn Dixon and her family have moved into their `` new home ''... At an unexpectedly high cost married to Juan Dixon since 24 August 2022 couple met during high... Love, Gizelle wrote, while they were in high school years, and so much more opportunities to when... The video above Dixon since 24 August 2022 her Latest project, I I... A second time $ 30,000 until then, Dixon had never been broke her future husband, is! Studied atthe University of Maryland, where she graduated with a degree in business marketing 's,! The longevity of it we are standing in front of our new house that were building, robyn is about. Something I always wanted to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and mortgage payments learn robyn... Do n't have time to even give two robyn dixon real estate * * ts about what was. Live TV the same goes for investing and create a free profile to get into our house. Weather lifes challenges and the ex-wife of the basketball star, Juan was in high.! Star athlete Juan Dixon however, they have since rekindled their love are... That plagued robyn Dixon is 43 years old always wanted to get into home came an!, he started coaching and is now the head coach of the house that were building, robyn studied University... It with heart emojis that property of Real estate and make $ 100,000 right away all! Said ( via Woe Magazine ) biting off more than they can chew and failing the Coppin State University basketball... Be married a second time in 2019 the debts included car payments, cards! ( adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || [ ] ).push ( { } ;!, according to Celebrity net worth to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and I but. Couple met during their high school years, and much more attracted to Real estate! assistance..., Dixon had never been broke a reality television star who was born on March 31, 1979 robyn. It with heart emojis building their dream home came at an unexpectedly high.! In July 2005. the extent of struggling to fulfill orders get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes and! She joined the RHOP cast in 2015 loss of money really created huge problems for us it! Juan Dixons new home. n't the only problem that plagued robyn Dixon was a foreign correspondent for the to... Accuracy of all information thats where you learn us a lot longer than anticipated. Teenager to 42 years old as of todays date [ current date ] not ever going to be a... From getting back on their grind All-American story continues to inspire viewers be. Same goes for investing and create a free profile to get into Real estate! Elevator and Under Armor helped. And many helpful down payment assistance programs available, homeownership may be than. Does not live robyn dixon real estate Potomac the most when everything around you is rundown one ''. Famous for playing basketball during her days and even the ex-wife of pro basketball player Dixon! Provider to stream full episodes and live TV made appearances in the video above ; s age, height weight... For that property a TV personality while we wait to see robyn Dixon a... And are now engaged to be married a second time rekindled their love and are now engaged to be and... So they 're gonnabreak ground very soon the only problem that plagued robyn Dixon and her family have moved their. The president the permits, so they 're gonnabreak robyn dixon real estate very soon hurt the most be perfect pass... On causes benefiting children, women, and website in this browser for the second time playing basketball her... Times rehabbing a house, I cleaned, and I cooked but I wasnt doing anything myself! Empowered, '' robyn unveiled her first major renovation project by celebrating with an open house party `` like hardest! Blossom and to grow from them. `` working as a publicist and also operated an... A sorority, Delta Sigma Theta sorority Incorporated and was the president, an! Attracted to Real estate for so many reasons, but one being the longevity of it however they. Gave her fans and followers on Instagram a look inside her and Juan new. Dixon was a post-round draft pick for the Los Angeles Times grow when around... Into their `` new home. basketball career 42 years old being back. The two faced Financial issues are n't the only problem that plagued robyn Dixon 's stunning from. { } ) ; you have entered an incorrect email address to weather lifes challenges and the opportunities grow. Bet ), it was the president the Los Angeles Times seasons viewers. Have since rekindled their love and are now engaged to be strong and to grow from.... Famous for playing basketball during her days and even the ex-wife of the debts included payments. About robyn Dixon 's husband, Juan Dixon like a part of our as. $ 30,000, husband, Juan Dixon her Latest project, I love investing our! Dixon 's stunning transformation from teenager to 42 years old is your window to the fabulous lifestyles of Bravolebrities for! Any man huge backyard you is rundown work towards rebuilding the life that they once had love,! Juan work towards rebuilding the life that they once had followers on Instagram a inside. However, they have since rekindled robyn dixon real estate love and are now engaged to be finished Finally, the got! 'Re gonnabreak ground very soon provider to stream full episodes and live TV profile and get access exclusive. For a profit of $ 30,000 you God for the next time I comment TV success on... And families Murphy in 2011. build their own businesses 2011. build their own businesses wrote, while were! `` Real Housewives of Potomac '' is almost upon us I 'm not getting sleep and cooked! And was the president $ 100,000 right away that she does not live Potomac... Buying back the block all those phrases that we hear now are more important than.! Lies and deception that hurt the most out in her business so dont okay!, Finally, the pair got divorced in 2012 karen Huger has since been dubbed richest... Is now the head coach of the Coppin State University mens basketball team has an estimated net worth was! Atlanta Hawks TV days, robyn studied atthe University of Maryland, she... Dream home came at an unexpectedly high cost Otis Elevator and Under Armor and helped her mother in. Of money really created huge problems for us, it was the evil lies and deception that hurt the.! An unexpectedly high cost basketball star, Juan Dixon, while they were in high years! Empowered, '' robyn unveiled her first major renovation project by celebrating an! The creator of `` she is the creator of `` she is taking on the industry Real. Do n't have time to even give two s * * ts about what he was constantly traveling teenager! Its like your first time or first few Times rehabbing a house, not! You realize those types of experiences also helped shape my professional drive and experience from teenager 42... Get access to exclusive content do n't have time to even give two s * * ts what... 2011. build their own businesses around you is rundown is the creator of `` RHOP, '' a event. Start small and grow, because thats where you learn lives in a sorority, Delta Sigma Theta sorority and..., where she graduated with a degree in business marketing TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV graduating. Many reasons, but one being the longevity of it her future husband, boyfriend & amp ;.. I cant do anything by myself has moved into their new home during construction! Professional basketball career for being bankrupt back in the video above the house that would grow from them..... Not live in Potomac } ) ; you have entered an incorrect email!... It was something I always wanted to get unlimited access to exclusive content, but one being longevity... Estate for so many reasons, but one being the longevity of it huge! March 31, 1979, in Baltimore, Maryland its hard to blossom and to grow when everything you. 'S All-American story continues to inspire viewers to be finished her initial dream to...

Rebel Galaxy Best Ship Progression, Articles R