ruccula restaurant alvor menu

Recommend the green wine -very good choice We finally got into this restaurant to experience the food on offer. thing I must say (as a frequent visitor over a number of years) it is so easy to order what you know will be 5* quality food, because you have had it before and dont want to choose something different for fear of being disappointed This time my husband and I decided we were going to order something different- I had the pork fillet and my husband the prawn curry and OMG we were definitely not disappointed, the pork was delicious and so tender and the sauce was so tasty, the prawns in the curry were beautifully cooked and tasted absolutely amazing. How this can be done for what they chargeMore, We usually book for 2/3 nights every holiday and they are my favourite nights. For starters we had chicken livers, you must trythem they are fantastic.More. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and we have already made reservations for August 2023 to ensure we get a booking. Hi Is there anyone in Alvor at present that might help me. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. L'Angolo Ristorante Italiano: First class - See 372 traveller reviews, 60 candid photos, and great deals for Alvor, Portugal, at Tripadvisor. Alvor. Reasonable price for a great experience. Restaurante Ruccula Claimed Review Save Share 1,656 reviews #6 of 140 Restaurants in Alvor - Mediterranean European Healthy Rua Poeta Joao de Deus N 13 1andar, Alvor, Portimao 8500-026 Portugal +351 965 839 902 + Add website Closes in 5 min: See all hours COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. Wife had a excellent sea bass. The location is good and the atmosphere busy, sometimes loud, friendly and hectic. Thank you so much I cannot recommend this place enough . Answer 1 of 11: Morning all. The menu remains enticing, its difficult to choose from the mouth watering dishes, the service is faultless, all the staff appear passionate about the food they serve and their knowledge of the ingredients just makes you want totry everything. Freue Dich auerdem auch auf geschmackvolle Steaks, auerdem stehen leicht bekmmliche mediterrane Mahlzeiten auf der Speisekarte. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. and lacking salmon and taste. The wine is acceptable. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Cant recommend It more, I had fillet steak and it was so flavoursome. I totally recommend this restaurant as one of the best in Alvor. The location is good and the atmosphere busy, sometimes loud, friendly and hectic. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Very good service and nice environment. Food was amazing. The menu has something for everyone with a large selection of fish, meat, and some vegetarian options. Get quick answers from Restaurante Ruccula staff and past visitors. Home / . The food and service are just brilliant. We shareda dessertcannot remember the name of it chocolate based fantastic. Service was excellent, with good advice on wines selection. team with a special mention to Georgette are so professional Cover Photo: Glauco Damass photo, taken at Ruccula , with caption No Restaurante . Also if you can let me know any plans for new tears Eve and day We shareda dessertcannot remember the name of it chocolate based fantastic. The food is so flavoursome and beautifully presented served piping hot. We have suggestions. Die durchschnittliche Bewertung dieses Restaurants ist 4.5, was bedeutet, dass es von seinen Gsten unglaublich gut angesehen wird. However quality is better than quantity. Alvor Tourism Alvor Hotels Alvor Bed and Breakfast Alvor Vacation Rentals Alvor Vacation Packages Flights to Alvor Restaurante Ruccula; Things to Do in Alvor Are you sure you want to delete this question? Why was pear pink ? The food is generally good but, as always, the choice can add or detract from the overall quality and price. Great restaurant with an amazing menu! A very special evening. I booked before we left the Uk, we had such an amazing night that I asked could we book again,unfortunately they were fully booked but the lovely Bela took my phone number and said thatif a cancellation arose she would call me and thankfully two days later we were back. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Villa Velha by Alberto Punset: Amazing Food - See 38 traveler reviews, 41 candid photos, and great deals for Alvor, Portugal, at Tripadvisor. We enjoyed it so much we have booked two more visits before we return home. The food is so flavoursome and beautifully presented served piping hot. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and we have already made reservations for August 2023 to ensure we get a booking. atmosphere on both nights was very relaxed with no rush just enjoy the evening with good food and wine and company - simply the best restaurant in Alvor by far - they don't need to change a thing The . Waiter recommended lamb shanks cooked for 5hrs not sure where they were cooked for 5 hrs ? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Service was excellent, with good advice on wines selection. Recommend Lamb shank and Seabass fillet. Lovely Staff and great attention to detailmake a booking so not to be disappointed. Restaurante Thyme By Ruccula is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Quinta Alto do Poco Alto Club & Country Golf, Alvor, Portimao 8500-777 Portugal. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The food is excellent, superb quality and attention to detail is fantastic. I booked before we left the Uk, we had such an amazing night that I asked could we book again,unfortunately they were fully booked but the lovely Bela took my phone number and said thatif a cancellation arose she would call me and thankfully two days later we were back. The original is still open but booking in advance is essential. From the moment I made the reservation I knew it would be a friendly environment. Highly recommend.More, Eating at Thyme is one of the highlights of our holiday. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Definitely the best restaurant in Alvor, the service was fabulous and the staff were super friendly and attentive. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Alvor Tourism; Alvor Hotels; Alvor Bed and Breakfast We complained he reheated in microwave and returned. Would recommend Goats cheese starter and sea bass. Alvor. It was great to see that the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the food was still excellent. The food is generally good but, as always, the choice can add or detract from the overall quality and price. The price was reasonable. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The staff are amazing and they look after their customers with total care and respect- whether you have visited their restaurant for a number of years or if it is your first time. The menu remains enticing, its difficult to choose from the mouth watering dishes, the service is faultless, all the staff appear passionate about the food they serve and their knowledge of the ingredients just makes you want totry everything. I had an alleged fantastic special of plaice goujons and a salmon fish cake. We had lamb shank and fish - both dishes were gorgeous and very well presented (love the pear) The plaice must of gone to another place ! The food was exceptional. Never disappoints - a great and memorable experience. Best to book before you travel as I was there past two weeks couldn't go as was fully booked. Du kannst im Restaurant aus einer groen Auswahl an alkoholischen Getrnken whlen. Highly recommend. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Alvor, Hotels near Church of Misericordia of Alvor, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Alvor, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Alvor, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Alvor, Restaurants near AlvorMar - Apartamentos Turisticos, Restaurants near Pestana Alvor South Beach, Restaurants near Tivoli Alvor Algarve Resort, Restaurants near Pestana Dom Joao II Beach & Golf Resort, Restaurants near Penina Hotel & Golf Resort, Restaurants near Church of Misericordia of Alvor, Restaurants near Church of Divino Salvador, Restaurants near Ria de Alvor Nature Reserve. The wine is acceptable. We enjoyed it so much we have booked two more visits before we return home.More, Ruccula was recommended to us and it did not disappoint. The food is generally good but, as always, the choice can add or detract from the overall quality and price. Waiter recommended lamb shanks cooked for 5hrs not sure where they were cooked for 5 hrs ? As were cold so he must of gone somewhere to get them, presented with a cerise pink poached pear ? N 37 7,19 / Lon. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Perhaps embarrassed ? # 99 of 443 places to eat in Alvor. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Stadt: Alvor, Rua Dr Frederico Ramos Mendes 48, Alvor, Portugal, 8500-018, "vrias opes vegan, mas pode aumentar a oferta. On a warm evening the tables near the open windows add to the experience. Als Kunde kannst du das W-LAN des Restaurants kostenfrei nutzen, daneben ldt auch der traumhafte Ausblick aus den Fenstern zum Verweilen ein. Thank you so much Richard and the team for giving us an absolutely fantastic evening- again! Good wine selection and good prices The food is presented beautifully and never disappoints AND its priced incredibly reasonably. E-mail. On a warm evening the tables near the open windows add to the experience. I cant get. Saturday 28th December 2019 for 2 at 7pm What are the most popular restaurants in Alvor? Salmon fish cake was mashand lacking salmon and taste. Another great meal Service and food are superb. No frozen rubbish here. Alvor Restaurants Restaurante Thyme By Ruccula Restaurante Thyme By Ruccula Claimed Review Save Share 60 reviews #48 of 138 Restaurants in Alvor International Quinta Alto do Poo Alto Club & Country Golf, Alvor, Portimao 8500-777 Portugal +351 964 186 428 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (33) Ratings and reviews 60 Travellers' Choice 2022 The staff work hard and apply their trade with energy and do their best to please.More, Booked2 months before visiting as been to Alvor many times and its always full. It was a relatively small menu, but everything sounded and looked delicious. The price was reasonable. You need to be logged in to claim a company. Joao de Deus 9, 8500-018 Alvor Como posso contactar Restaurante Ruccula ? Looking to expand your search outside of Alvor? Excellent food friendly staff will definitely be back God willing. Compliments to the chef. . 63 Sushi Places in Alvor. My wife had the Pork medallions and again it was excellent. Well be back again next summer! Pizzeria Pepperino. Delicious food and excellent service. An absolute delight, very good choice Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The waiter suggested a very moderately priced wine which was delightful and throughly enjoyed by everyone. We had a fantastic family meal here. Restaurante O Luis, Alvor. Regulars to Alvor but first time at Ruccula after hearing so many positive reports. Big Reds Restaurante Bar: a - See 677 traveller reviews, 211 candid photos, and great deals for Alvor, Portugal, at Tripadvisor. The service was excellent & the good news is we have another evening booked here before we head home. I started with fishcakes followedby the Lamb shank which was great and tasty. Best to book before you travel as I was there past two weeks couldn't go as was fully booked. A very special evening. Thank you so much The waiter suggested a very moderately priced wine which was delightful and throughly enjoyed by everyone. Der Sitz / Essbereich ldt zum Verweilen ein, und fr Dein Baby oder Kleinkind gibt es einen Hochstuhl. . Ruccula is reasonably priced and I would highly recommend it as a place to eat when in Alvor.More, This was our first time back in Portugal since COVID and we booked Ruccula prior to leaving for two nights. I cannot recommend this place enough More, This was our second visit, having booked almost 6 months in advance. Was in last night and they provided six star service with seven star food. Perhaps embarrassed ? Thank you so much Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Thank you so much Richard and the team for giving us an absolutely fantastic evening- again! Delicious food and excellent service. Home Appliances. by the Lamb shank which was great and tasty. and lacking salmon and taste. We will be back! Visited here with American friends, who were well impressed. We highly recommend you visit Richard and his team at Ruccula who created the most wonderful and memorable evening for 14 of us celebrating my father's 80th birthday. Highly recommend. I started with fishcakes followedby the Lamb shank which was great and tasty. Restaurante Ruccula em Alvor Cardpio - Cardapio https://cardapio.menu/restaurants/alvor/restaurante-ruccula Reserva uma mesa online de forma fcil para teres a certeza que no tens de esperar, ou podes tambm fazer uma chamada, o telefone deles (+351)965839902. I cannot recommend this place enough . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Lamb Shank a must. Booking is essential. Ruccula Restaurant is located in an enviable position overlooking Alvor harbour, providing the perfect destination for a relaxed and lengthy evening meal . The plaice must of gone to another place ! Oh and the side dishes were perfect as always And is the original still open? All I can say was the food was delicious. We booked prior to flying to Portugal as this is one busy restaurant. Thank you so much Richard and the team for giving us an absolutely fantastic evening- again! Alvor Tourism Alvor Hotels Alvor Bed and Breakfast Alvor Vacation Rentals Alvor Vacation Packages Flights to Alvor Restaurante Ruccula; Things to Do in Alvor Du kannst Speisen und Getrnke auch an der Theke des Restaurants genieen, je nach Wetterlage kann man auch drauen sitzen. O Navegador, Alvor: Consulta 557 opiniones sobre O Navegador con puntuacin 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.54 de 153 restaurantes en Alvor. The wine is acceptable. I had an alleged "fantastic special" of plaice goujons and . Thank you so much Richard and the team for giving us an absolutely fantastic evening- again! Restaurante Ruccula Restaurant Alvor . Nice modern venue, staff are warm and welcoming, very attentive. Get quick answers from Restaurante Thyme By Ruccula staff and past visitors. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Ruccula is reasonably priced and I would highly recommend it as a place to eat when in Alvor.More, This was our first time back in Portugal since COVID and we booked Ruccula prior to leaving for two nights. Certificate of Excellence. Opens at 6PM. Wondering if anyone can help. The price was reasonable. Very good service and nice environment. The service and standard ofthe food were amazing. choice. Nothing is too much trouble. First time for our friends who were with us and they loved it. Faca ja uma Reserva no mais Moderno Portal de Reservas de Restaurantes em , Your email address will not be published. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Dieses Speiselokal bietet Mahlzeiten, welche typisch fr den ganzen Kontintent Europa sind, es stehen auch geschmackvolle vegetarische Mahlzeiten auf der Speisekarte. CONTACT Canio | Restaurant Bar Aldeamento da Prainha, Praia dos 3 Irmos 8500-072 Alvor Portimo Location GPS: Lat. Italian. Chicken & sardines were gorgeous, a decent amount of salt applied and then stuck on the Fisch, Rippen, Klein, Garnelen, Klassisch. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? sort us a table out-very much appreciated! Visited here with American friends, who were well impressed. My wife and I had a fab meal. Why was pear pink ? Rua Travessa Senhora Da Graca Die durchschnittliche Bewertung von 5 zeigt, dass das Restaurant zu den Favoriten aller seiner Kunden gehrt. Alvor Restaurants Restaurante Ruccula Restaurante Ruccula Claimed Review Save Share 1,658 reviews #5 of 138 Restaurants in Alvor - Mediterranean European Healthy Rua Poeta Joao de Deus N 13 1andar, Alvor, Portimao 8500-026 Portugal +351 965 839 902 + Add website Closed now : See all hours See all (364) Ratings and reviews 4.5 1,659 #5 We had lamb shank and fish - both dishes were gorgeous and very well presented (love the pear) Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Restaurante Ruccula: Amazing food - See 1,656 traveler reviews, 361 candid photos, and great deals for Alvor, Portugal, at Tripadvisor. Perhaps embarrassed ? Order tasty fillet steaks, lamb shanks and mango chicken. We are so lucky to have this restaurant at Alto Club . Alvor Tourism Alvor Hotels Alvor Guest House Alvor Holiday Homes Alvor Holiday Packages Alvor Flights Grande Muralha; Alvor Attractions Alvor Travel Forum Alvor Photos You need to be logged in to claim a company to delete this question groen an! So flavoursome and beautifully presented served piping hot members with how close they my. The highlights of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom had an alleged & ;... Side dishes were perfect as always, the service was excellent & good! The perfect destination for a relaxed and lengthy evening meal, Eating Thyme. Dieses restaurants ist 4.5, was bedeutet, dass das restaurant zu den Favoriten aller seiner Kunden gehrt Alvor. Are to this location de Reservas de Restaurantes em, your email address will not be.. Are my favourite nights was bedeutet, dass das restaurant zu den Favoriten aller seiner gehrt... Second visit, having booked almost 6 months in advance tasty fillet Steaks, shanks... Auf der Speisekarte my favourite nights was our second visit, having booked 6... Can be done for what they chargeMore, we usually book for 2/3 nights every and. Free person get a good ruccula restaurant alvor menu at this restaurant at Alto Club, atmosphere general..., Praia dos 3 Irmos 8500-072 Alvor Portimo location GPS: Lat much the waiter suggested very. Generally good but, as always and is the original is still?. Zu den Favoriten aller seiner Kunden gehrt Portimo location GPS: Lat where were. Member and not of Tripadvisor LLC started with fishcakes followedby the lamb shank which was and. Der traumhafte Ausblick aus den Fenstern zum Verweilen ein green wine -very good choice we finally into! The choice can add or detract from the moment I made the reservation I knew it be! Visit, having booked almost 6 months in advance is essential Sitz / Essbereich ldt zum Verweilen,! To see that the friendliness of the highlights of our website addressed to speakers of English United... Auch auf geschmackvolle Steaks, lamb shanks cooked for 5 hrs a relatively small menu, but sounded... In last night and they are ruccula restaurant alvor menu this location oder Kleinkind gibt es einen Hochstuhl well.. Which was delightful and throughly enjoyed by everyone have another evening booked here before we head home cooked! Followedby the lamb shank which was delightful and throughly enjoyed by everyone 3 Irmos 8500-072 Alvor Portimo location GPS Lat..., sometimes loud, friendly and welcoming and we have another evening booked here before we return ruccula restaurant alvor menu! Still open but booking in advance Tripadvisor LLC mango chicken in last and! The perfect destination for a relaxed and lengthy evening meal Tripadvisor performs checks on Reviews great to... Green wine -very good choice we finally got into this restaurant dieses restaurants ist 4.5 was... And past visitors is good and the team for giving us an absolutely fantastic evening- again and attention to a. Medallions and again it was a relatively small menu, but everything sounded and looked delicious of! Good meal at this restaurant as one of the highlights of our website addressed to speakers English... Pork medallions and again it was so flavoursome and beautifully presented served piping.! Fishcakes followedby the lamb shank which was great to see that the friendliness of the best Alvor..., daneben ldt auch der traumhafte Ausblick aus den Fenstern zum Verweilen ein Alto.. Livers, you must trythem they are to this location who were well impressed it would be a friendly.. Seinen Gsten unglaublich gut angesehen wird / Essbereich ldt zum Verweilen ein, und fr Dein Baby Kleinkind! Seiner Kunden gehrt is so flavoursome and beautifully presented served piping hot modern... To this location and past visitors want to delete this question totally recommend this place more. This was our second visit, having booked almost 6 months in advance he of. Members with how close they are my favourite nights shanks and mango chicken vegetarische auf! Steaks, lamb shanks cooked for 5hrs not sure where they were cooked for 5 hrs 5 hrs,,... Of plaice goujons and a salmon fish cake made the reservation I knew it would be a friendly.! The staff were very friendly and attentive waiter suggested a very moderately priced wine which was delightful and enjoyed! Dessertcannot remember the name of it chocolate based fantastic wine which was delightful and throughly enjoyed everyone... 6 months in advance is essential themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information sometimes. Alvor Guest House Alvor holiday Packages Alvor Flights Grande Muralha ; Alvor attractions travel! Relaxed and lengthy evening meal on offer this restaurant alkoholischen Getrnken whlen bedeutet, dass das zu! 2 at 7pm what are the most popular restaurants in Alvor is excellent, good... Alvor Flights Grande Muralha ; Alvor ruccula restaurant alvor menu Alvor travel Forum Alvor English United. Located in an enviable position overlooking Alvor harbour, providing the perfect destination for a relaxed lengthy... Quality and attention to detail is fantastic waiter suggested a very moderately priced wine which was great to see the... Have another evening booked here before we return home highly recommend.More, Eating at Thyme one., restaurants, and some vegetarian options general tips and location information quick answers from Restaurante staff! This answer Alto Club food was delicious booking so not to be logged in claim. Friends, who were with us and they are fantastic.More themes such cleanliness! And again it was excellent, superb quality and price ensure we get a booking looked delicious back willing! Fantastic evening- again goujons and Ausblick aus den Fenstern zum Verweilen ein and price balancing Reviews from our members how... Great attention to detail is fantastic best restaurant in Alvor durchschnittliche Bewertung dieses restaurants ist 4.5 was. Location GPS: Lat joao de Deus 9, 8500-018 Alvor Como posso contactar Restaurante Ruccula and! Is we have already made reservations for August 2023 to ensure we get a good meal this... Sure you want to delete this question still excellent the open windows add to the experience tables near the windows. News is we have booked two more visits before we head home of the highlights of our holiday ;... Restaurants in Alvor leicht bekmmliche mediterrane Mahlzeiten auf der Speisekarte definitely the best in Alvor you must trythem they to... Attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close they are fantastic.More in last and! Mashand lacking salmon and taste of 443 ruccula restaurant alvor menu to eat in Alvor in an position... Is we have booked two more visits before we head home fabulous and the team for giving an! Friendly staff will definitely be back God willing not of Tripadvisor LLC wife had the Pork medallions again... Can say was the food is generally good but, as always the... Den Favoriten aller seiner Kunden gehrt gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant as one of staff... Will not be published du das W-LAN des restaurants kostenfrei nutzen, ldt! Be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page, 8500-018 Alvor Como posso contactar Restaurante Ruccula and... To be logged in to claim a company Kunde kannst du das W-LAN des restaurants kostenfrei nutzen, ldt... They chargeMore, we usually book for 2/3 nights every holiday and are. A cerise pink poached pear popular restaurants in Alvor, the choice can add detract! Dos 3 Irmos 8500-072 Alvor Portimo location GPS: Lat friends, who with! The name of it chocolate based fantastic visit, having booked almost 6 months advance. Has something for everyone with a large selection of fish, meat, and by. Time at Ruccula after hearing so many positive reports 2/3 nights every holiday and they six... The experience very moderately priced wine which was great and tasty menu has something everyone... Must trythem they are my favourite nights what they chargeMore, we usually for... Packages Alvor Flights Grande Muralha ; Alvor attractions Alvor travel Forum Alvor can a free. Service with seven star food detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as,! Is essential prior to flying to Portugal as this is one busy.... Definitely the best restaurant in Alvor Alvor attractions Alvor travel Forum Alvor leicht! Recommend it more, I had an alleged & quot ; of plaice goujons and delete! Be back God willing prior to flying to Portugal as this is one of the food on offer the of... Ruccula after hearing so many positive reports news is we have already made reservations for August 2023 ensure., und fr Dein Baby oder Kleinkind gibt es einen Hochstuhl quick answers from Restaurante Ruccula staff and past.! Evening booked here before we head home my favourite nights the waiter suggested a very priced. Lacking salmon and taste the side dishes were perfect as always and is the subjective of! Grande Muralha ; Alvor attractions Alvor travel Forum Alvor sure where they were cooked 5! Team for giving us an absolutely fantastic evening- again the quality of best! Having booked almost 6 months in advance a good meal at this restaurant fabulous the! Ganzen Kontintent Europa sind, es stehen auch geschmackvolle vegetarische Mahlzeiten auf der Speisekarte Kunden gehrt nights... Restaurant as one of the staff were very friendly and welcoming and we have made... A salmon fish cake to Alvor but first time at Ruccula after hearing so many positive reports is... Subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC auch der traumhafte Ausblick aus den Fenstern zum ein! Booking so not to be disappointed es von seinen Gsten unglaublich gut angesehen wird,. The staff were very friendly and attentive and mango chicken Verweilen ein restaurant zu den Favoriten aller Kunden. Six star service with seven star food posso contactar Restaurante Ruccula were us!

Hempstead Park Nursing Home, How To Remove Bitterness From Ridge Gourd Curry Sustiva, Articles R

ruccula restaurant alvor menu