shenandoah woods wedding

Shenandoah Woods. The coupon does not provide a discount. Shenandoah Woods | 181 Log Cabin Drive, Stanley, VA 22851, Shenandoah Valley Vacation Rentals | Destination for Weddings & Events. Shenandoah Woods | 181 Log Cabin Drive, Stanley, VA 22851, Shenandoah Valley Vacation Rentals | Destination for Weddings & Events. The Shenandoah Woods properties that can hold are: Breccia, Pembroke, Kalmia, Whispering Pines, Simple Pleausures, Westhaven, Joseph House, Somerset and Chadwick. Explore the Shenandoah Valley, Luray Caverns, Shenandoah National Park and Skyline Drive. . Please contact the bride and groom, we cannot give out their booking code. Weddings should last for days, not hours. We even received the wood sign for our event as a momento from the Pavilion. We have a great sound system. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. It was all perfect! Shenandoah Woods Vacation Cabins has 4.5 stars. Contact Shenandoah Woods in Stanley, with weddings starting at $ for 50 guests. Since you are coming to a wedding here we would love for you to consider staying here. I had so many people tell me that the venue could not have been more amazing. I can't recommend Jason and Shenandoah Woods enough. We would of course prefer that you stay in one of theShenandoah Woods propertiesbut if suitable properties are already booked you might consider some of these nearby options: It was all in all a great experience. For DJs only. Again, Jason was there every step of the way Friday evening making sure we were all good and that the Pavilion was properly setup for that night. It truly felt that he was as invested in making sure that our wedding was a success as we were. The view from the this venue is gorgeous. EVERY! The open-air multi-use facility and outdoor ceremony site make you feel like you're right in the middle of the . The pavilion is very well equipped and we used it for our welcome dinner, cocktail hour, and wedding reception. 540-999-1-LOGText or Call Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, Note: The quickest way to check availability isourcalendar search. Shenandoah River wedding Our 3-cabin groups are perfect for the small, intimate wedding-by the Shenandoah River. Please check back in a few minutes. Things to Do Explore by Region Shenandoah Woods was the perfect place to get married. Shenandoah Woods owns and operates many of the vacation properties nearby. Located in a private valley in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah Woods is a spectacular setting for your wedding. We worked with him for over 2 years. Mimslyn Inn Please coordinate with us if you would like the walls and doors opened or closed. paradise in the mountains. They have modern kitchens, bathrooms, and bedrooms, and most include special features such as hot tubs and/or gas fireplaces. Explore the Shenandoah Valley, Luray Caverns, Shenandoah National Park and Skyline Drive. We got married at Shenandoah Woods almost two weeks ago and it was everything we could have hoped for! Jeff & Rose. Matt Krupa August 27, 2022 Hiking Seth Williams April 30, 2022 Hiking Kelly Kraemer December 29, 2021 Hiking Robin Staffin August 28, 2012 Hiking Suggest edit Nearby trails Show more Contact us for a complete list of caterers as well as other vendors providing flowers, music, photography, transportation, child care, hair & make up, wedding planning and more. Book your cabin using the passcode "rtphillips". For $10,900 you have exclusive use of our pavilion Friday through Sunday. Located in a private valley in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah Woods is a spectacular setting for your wedding. The code will NOT give them a discount but any wedding guest that books 3 nights may have a 4th night free. First of all, YES the view is that beautiful. Shenandoah Woods | Wedding Venue - Stanley, VA | Wedding Spot Oops! We provide as much as we can to make your planning as simple as possible; you do not need to rent a tent, port-o-potties, speakers, lighting, tables or chairs. Thank you Jason so much for everything you did for us! Eagle Rock Cabin 2 Jason was easy to communicate with and accommodating. The kitchen could use some updating but the cabins are very well equipped and comfortable. Sections of this page. We require all weddings to have a professional day-of planner/coordinator. David and Dodi were wed in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountain on a dreamy summer day in August. Most of our guests stayed in the cabins on site and loved the shuttle service that Jason provided, the stunning views, the hot tubs, and the wedding weekend getaway with so many loved ones. If this continues to be an issue, please let us know how you landed on this page and we will look into it. See our maphere. We offer romantic log cabins perfect for couples, lodges for larger groups and wedding venues with fantastic views of Virginia's iconic Shenandoah Valley. Jason and his venue truly made our wedding weekend everything we wanted and more. The basement is a gigantic game room with a pool table and big screen tv. (Warminster Township) WARMINSTER, PA The demolition of Shenandoah Woods is moving along. We couldn't have been happier with the venue! The Pavilion itself is stunning with gorgeous views. Which my guests couldnt stop talking about how beautiful the views were!! Among the many wonderful perks of booking Shenandoah Woods were: a golf cart to bring grandparents to the ceremony site, flexibility working with my vendors on a last-minute rain/no-rain plan, heater setup on Labor Day weekend!, extreme flexibility with scheduling the shuttle, and accommodation of special requests. The views out onto the mountains are perfect for photos or a quiet moment away from the crowds. Everyone could not stop marveling about how perfect the venue was and we would highly recommend it to anyone! Shenandoah Woods specializes in weddings where all of your guests will enjoy the entire weekend together. The luxury cabins onsite and nearby provided plenty of space for our friends and families and let everyone stay longer than they might have otherwise to make it more than just a few hours of celebration. 25% non-refundable deposit to reserve. I was blown away with everything that was included in the wedding package and how much and for how long we had access to it all. Again, thanks so much Jason, we really really could not say more great things about your wonderful wedding venue and your cabins. How romantic! Imagine exchanging vows at the waterfront, under weeping willows surrounded by mountainsit's a wistful dream achievable only at Big Spring Farm. You'll even have access to an electric golf cart to use for your ceremony and a restored 1953 Chevy truck to use for photos. Jason was able to rapidly provide a solution an extra van and driver for a very low cost to ensure our guests would be comfortable. We can assist with recommending gifts and snacks from local bakers and artisans. Not to mention the GORGEOUS views. Many weddings will utilize our shuttle service to provide transportation to and from the wedding. So beautiful and serene. Shenandoah County offers the perfect backdrop for your wedding with awe-inspiring scenery in the heart of the legendary Shenandoah Valley. PENNY! He shuttled everyone around throughout the wedding day and was available via email, text, and phone any time we needed him or had a question. Even the best prepared weddings will have unforeseen issues arise. My husband and I personally stayed in Lost Paddle cabin and it was *so* well-appointed, clean, comfortable, and beautiful. Please contact us for a complete list of our recommended wedding vendors, including wedding planners, florists, caterers, photographers, musicians and more. You may need to use a booking code/coupon to access our booking system. Please contact us for recommended insurers. that help make the scene without the extra expense, planning, or rentals. Attention DJs, you probably don't expect a venue to have a good sound system. Josef Sullivan August 28, 2019. I had my wedding on October 5, 2019 at Shenandoah Woods and could not have asked for a more perfect wedding weekend. The dream wedding beyond my wildest dreams Shenandoah Woods is the dream wedding location! For being an outdoor venue the place was crazy clean and the restrooms were as well. I don't know what it is about Shenandoah Woods but this is the second time I shot here and it seems like it attracts party animals lol! Most of our guests stayed in the cabins on site and loved the shuttle service that Jason provided, the stunning views, the hot tubs, and the wedding weekend getaway with so many loved ones. Please do not rely on GPS navigation in Shenandoah Woods. Our Pavilion is on the edge of our forest with a sweeping view of mountains and farms below. We have a dedicated food truck parking area with a retractable awning. The Pavilion at Shenandoah Woods This stunning and picturesque wedding venue is located in the scenic valley of Stanley, Virginia. You might consider a donut or ice cream truck for your reception dessert or a donut or brunch truck for Sunday morning. Carolyn and Ian had a wonderful wedding at The Pavilion at Shenandoah Woods and I'm so honored to have been a part of it! for events such as rehearsal dinner or Sunday brunch. Samantha M. Greenfield Designs in Floral Artistry. If you are considering Shenandoah Woods, DO IT! The cabins - these are not your typical cabins. Don't miss out! We have a corn hole set, giant connect 4 and giant chess. The view were great and there was TONS of space on the bottom floor to host approximately 60 people. November 28, 2015 in weddings. Events at Willow Pond such as rehearsal dinners and brunches require prior notice. From a DJ's point of view I always get nervous with outdoor venues and any venue that has there own audio house system. You might also provide fans and bug spray. Jason was amazingly res My husband and I fell in love with this venue as soon as we saw it. Thanks! For the wedding itself, everyone loved that we had beer and wine available at the ceremony site. CABINS View All Vacation Rentals Our Pavilion is nestled against the woods with a beautiful, open view of fields and mountains. We rave about the beautiful ceremony site, the local vendors that enjoy working here so much, the attention to detail that owner Jason Cave puts towards every detail of the Pavilion and venue - it's just a truly special place. Dodi and David's Shenandoah Woods Wedding. Our shuttle service is also great for transporting the bridal party around Shenandoah Woods for photos. t (which clearly isn't true given he is booked out so far!). Jason was extremely accommodating, professional, chill, and responsive throughout the whole booking and planning process. Shenandoah Woods is in a private valley near Luray offering a new wedding Pavilion, vacation cabins, a pond, hiking and spectacular views of the Blue Ridge and Massanutten Mountains. We operate vacation cabins and wedding venues. Luray Bed & Breakfast 9,123 were here. Our Pavilion is a custom 3200 square foot, open air structure with changing rooms, restrooms and a catering kitchen. Montgomery Place Orchards Hudson Valley, NY. These benches may also be covered with our burlap bags. Among other amenities, we do provide tables, chairs and use of our prep kitchen. When we got engaged in December 2015, our criteria for picking a wedding venue were: rustic but still capable of being elegant and memorable, within 2 hours of Washington DC, and had availability for a 2016 wedding. It is a totally gorgeous venue and we loved that so many of our guests could stay in the on-site cabins. 348 feet (106 metres) They can see a list of our equipment at the bottom of this page. | 540-335-0095, Once in a Lifetime wedding installations that are as important to us as they are to you. Jason and his family were amazing, and everyone felt comfortable and relaxed, which meant we had a great party! We cannot say enough good things about Jason and Shenandoah Woods. He is extremely Accommodating and laid back. Booking Coupon The venue itself provides the most breathtaking views and the coziest accommodations that made every moment of the event feel like a fairy tale. Gorgeous mountain views, cozy onsite cabins and an available farm house for rent, and MORE make the perfect recipe for a RELAXING, FUN, and MAGICAL wedding for YOU and your guests. Up to 200 guests, Late April through Early November Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. The Shenandoah Woods properties that can hold are: Breccia, Pembroke, Kalmia, Whispering Pines, Simple Pleausures, Westhaven, Joseph House, Somerset and Chadwick. The rest of our cabins should be booked sooner rather than later if you need them. Not only was he available to my husband and I, he was just as willing to accommodate and assist our guests staying on the resort with any of their needs. The rental fee is $6,500 for ceremony and reception and includes exclusive use of the facility for the entire weekend. These prices are available for the months of, View more barns and farms in Washington DC, Onsite accommodations to sleep 150 guests, Professional level sound and dance lighting. Marisa & Matt. Bose S1 powered speaker with Bluetooth and wired microphone, Chauvet Intimidator 100 moving heads (x6). The rehearsal dinner was a big success and we were more than prepared for our plan B to do our ceremony inside if neededit would have been as beautiful and successful if we needed to. ties. Shenandoah Woods was the PERFECT venue for my daughters October wedding! Bags must be left on the cabin porches, we cannot give you access to the cabin interiors. Please see our, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. We are ideally located to enjoy the best of Virginia's Shenandoah Valley: Luray Caverns, Shenandoah National Park/Skyline Drive, the Shenandoah River, hiking, biking, fishing,horseback riding, wineries, antiquing, relaxing and so much more. They provide almost everything you need!! Latitude. I would not believe there is a better venue anywhere! Everything about Shenandoah Woods was perfect, and the main reason for that was the owner Jason. By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. 151-200 Guests . We had our wedding weekend at Shenandoah Woods and could not imagine a more perfect venue. It was truly magical to bring all our friends and family to this beautiful place for a woodland weekend. We used the Pavilion for the rehearsal dinner and a Sunday brunch as well. | (703) 789-1882, CHECK OUT OUR INSTAGRAMprofile and follow us for your next adventure, Once in a Lifetime wedding installations that are as important to us as they are to you, A Virginia Wedding Photographer serving the Shenandoah Valley, It's hard to believe it's still February with crys, They're back! Gets back to you in lightening speed to emails, texts and phone calls making you feel like you are his only client (which clearly isn't true given he is booked out so far!). His go with the flow attitude, attention to detail, excellent communication, and assistance with our many questions and cabin bookings meant our wedding weekend exceeded our highest expectations. The list is endless, really. Find prices, detailed info, and photos for Virginia wedding. {2022 Updates} Top 15 Shenandoah Valley Wedding Venues | Farms, Vineyards, Barns, Ranches, and Pavilions | Loudoun County Wedding Photographer | Bakerture Photo and Video 2023 Dates are Going FAST. Our guests all commented on our gorgeous the ceremony site, Pavilion, and their cabins were. Highly recommended! http://www.shenandoahwoods.com (540) 860-1099 Get Directions 6045 Ida Rd Luray, VA 22835 Frequently Asked Questions about Shenandoah Woods Vacation Cabins How is Shenandoah Woods Vacation Cabins rated? In addition, our guests rented all of the cabins and I heard nothing but wonderful comments about how beautiful the cabins were, the views, everything about them. Shuttle service between cabins and the Pavilion is included. There are so many special details like the old truck, the beverage canoe, the fire pit, the brick paver aisle, the pews in the woods, the corn hole boards, etc. There are two main venues in the park at Skyland and Big Meadows Lodge, which can seat up to 100 and 64 guests respectively. Eagle Rock Cabin 1 We cant say enough wonderful things about Shenandoah Woods and Jason Cave both the venue and Jason exceeded our expectations. Generally we run the shuttle one hour or so prior to the ceremony and then for two to three hours near the end of the reception. We were the last wedding of the season and it could not have been better. -shuttle services for guests On the way home from our wedding, as we excitedly chatted about the weekend, we agreed that we would give Shenandoah Woods an 11 out of 5 if we could. Available on the day of the wedding only. Please inquire with venue wedding coordinator for more details. Overall we can not say enough good things about Jason and Shenandoah Woods. Most guests will already be in the area on Friday so why not have a big rehearsal or welcome dinner? Please consider serving Virginia products! Tey were thrilled with the accomodations. Jason, the venue owner is on top of everything. Jason, the owner, was always quick to respond to questions and offer assistance or additional decorations as he could. The special is NOT available for Old Wagon Lodge and Sunridge Retreat. We stayed at an 1800s restored farmhouse on the property, the Joseph House, and the bride and bridesmaid got ready for the wedding in a large dressing room there. It is a totally gorgeous venue and we loved that so many of our guests could stay in the on-site cabins. A dream! that change. The venue overlooking an open field was so peaceful and beautiful. A friend of family member can be your officiant if they get a one time civil celebrant appointment through their local county clerk. We ended up having our rehearsal dinner at the Keaton Ridge Cabin and was just perfect. There's a reason they're booked every weekend a full year out. mate. Fireworks can be spectacular but a few notes: A competent fireworks company must be used. y! Big Spring is an upscale farm wedding venue in Lexington, boasting a meticulously-restored barn and a 10-acre lake formed by one of Virginia's largest natural springs. Shenandoah Woods provides vacation cabins and wedding venues. I had so many people tell me that the venue could not have been more amazing. Accessibility Help. With magnificent mountains, idyllic farms, gorgeous sunsets, and a rustic charm, the Shenandoah Woods is a truly wonderful location for your big day. Jason even shuttled our guests to/from the ceremony and was on-hand to take care of any last-minute things that came up. Hotels Jason Cave manages this wonderful place, a family business with a beautiful history. This page will assist you in booking accommodations, getting here and more. We had the pleasure of staying at our cabin 2 days before the wedding, which truly allowed us to of some much needed R&R before our big day. Looking for rustic charm, plan your Shenandoah Wedding at a local farm and make the rolling hills and fields of gold the backdrop for your big day. Wave Hill Bronx, NY. We've worked with most all of them and can make some great recommendations. Right now our online booking system cannot add the free night automatically so please book three nights and in the message section leave us a note that says which night you would like us to add on for free. Two thumbs way up for this venue - it is completely worth every penny! If you want the 4th night free you will need to book 3 nights and then request the free night. He clearly takes pride in each of his cabins, as well as each of the weddings he hosts. have chosen Shenandoah Woods for their destination wedding partly because we and they believe a wedding should last for days, not hours. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. 8' rectangle birch banquet tables (x4) The built in sound system and lighting made throwing a party simple. We recommendLocal Nanny Network. The views out onto the mountains are perfect for photos or a quiet moment away from the crowds. One more reason Bijou's is the best! Celebrate your wedding in this beautifully landscaped property nestled among the apple orchards and surrounded by mountain views. It was so much fun to have breakfast there that morning and spend the day getting ready there. Shenandoah Woods was the perfect venue for our wedding. The minute I visited the website and saw Jason's motto - "weddings should last days, not hours" - I knew this would be the place for us. The BEST! Jason could not have been easier to work with and the venue is absolutely top notch! Most guests will check out by 11am. Neal &Meg. Make your special day memorable with a wedding at a unique, beautiful venue such as one of the areas historic venues or an award-winning vineyard. This special is only available for properties owned by Shenandoah Woods. (I was impressed!) The theater level atSomersetis a good place. Check Your Date Today! If you can stay only one night a hotel room may be the way to go. The pavilion is very well equipped and we used it for our welcome dinner, cocktail hour, and wedding reception. Please contact Virginia ABC with any licensing questions. I can't recommend Jason and Shenandoah Woods enough. . A few days before the wedding, we were working with Jason on the logistics of picking up guests from the cabins and dropping them off at the ceremony site, and realized we had more guests that required transportation than anticipated. Weve already made plans to vist again! Please check with us if you have not created a code word for your property hold. We used the Somerset cabin for the rehearsal dinner and it provided a casual venue and a large kitchen. Please see our website for information and rates on our cabins. Loud music must end by 11pm. Shenandoah Woods was an amazing venue for our wedding 6-29-16! Welcome Bags 40.19678 or 40 11' 48" north. The bride and groom have chosen Shenandoah Woods for their destination wedding partly because we and they believe a wedding should last for days, not hours. Mike and Angie's wedding day! The Pavilion itself includes everything you need to make a wedding perfect from the sound system, to the firepit, to the heaters/tent walls (which we did use because it was chilly when the sun went down!) -open, full size canoe drink bar/ice cooler The free night is not automatic, guests must book 3 nights and then include a request for us to add the free 4th night when they book. The luxury cabins onsite and nearby provided plenty of space for our friends and families and let everyone stay longer than they might have otherwise to make it more than just a few hours of celebration. The Pavilion at Shenandoah Woods Luray, VA. Alecia & Chris. Shenandoah Woods Wedding. Dodi and David's chemistry is pretty amazing. Book Shenandoah Woods for your wedding or other event! Gorgeous. January and February flew by in a flash, but the weather has felt pretty springy in Virginia lately so it being . Just 75 miles from the bustle of Washington, D.C., Shenandoah National Park is a land bursting with cascading waterfalls, spectacular vistas, fields of wildflowers, and quiet wooded hollows. He worked well with our wedding coordinator and our vendors, ensuring the day would be seamless. We hosted our daughter's wedding here including a rehearsal dinner Friday and an brunch Sunday morning all at the pavilion. Every time I checked my email there was somthing new coming to the venue, weather it be a new cabin hes building, or upgrading equipment. DC and in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley Virginia. We had our welcome dinner and Sunday brunch at Somerset cabin, which was the perfect location and Jason offered to bring up extra tables and chairs from the pavilion. The fire pits in the fall were everything. There is a 2 night minimum. The views from the pavilion and the wedding chapel are breathtaking. Alcoholic drinks are allowed but they must be served by a professional bartender which is often provided by your caterer. PLEASE provide directions to your guests, especially to guests not staying in Shenandoah Woods. By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Jason and his venue truly made our wedding weekend everything we wanted and more. From a professional PA and dance lighting system to propane space heaters for cooler weather celebrations, we provide nearly everything you need for a seamless wedding-day experience. Starting at $13,050 for 50 Guests Price venue Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Norfolk, VA | Virginia Beach Take that chemistry, ship it . Open Arms Hostel & Inn And the pictures of the bride walking down the long wooden stairway for the first look are incredible. Kasie Hunt and Matthew Mario Rivera were married May 6, 2017, at Shenandoah Woods. Old Wagon Lodge, Shenandoah Yurt Looking for rustic charm, plan your Shenandoah Wedding at a local farm and make the rolling hills and fields of gold the backdrop for your big day. We loved the cabins, the location, the lovely picnic shelter, etc. It really was amazing and we are so thankful to have found it! Cabins view all Vacation Rentals | Destination for weddings & Events VA. Alecia amp... Cabin 2 Jason was extremely accommodating, professional, chill, and wedding reception will not give access! Cabin 2 Jason was extremely accommodating, professional, chill, and felt. That chemistry, ship it get nervous with outdoor venues and any venue has... Area with a retractable awning used the Somerset Cabin for the entire weekend first all! The on-site cabins meant we had a great party business with a beautiful, open air structure with rooms! Shenandoah County offers the perfect place to get married not staying in Shenandoah Woods for your reception or. Everyone loved that so many people tell me that the venue totally gorgeous and... Not have been easier to work with and the restrooms were as well that! Issue, please let us know how you shenandoah woods wedding on this page will assist in. Code/Coupon to access our booking system fireworks can be spectacular but a few notes: a competent fireworks company be! Wedding on October 5, 2019 at Shenandoah Woods almost two weeks ago and it could not a... Because we and they believe a wedding should last for days, not hours typical cabins you landed on page. For Events such as hot tubs and/or gas fireplaces and Shenandoah Woods is a totally gorgeous venue and will. Giant connect 4 and giant chess by Region Shenandoah Woods not created a code word for your dessert! ( Warminster Township ) Warminster, PA the demolition of Shenandoah Woods was the perfect venue for my daughters wedding... You to consider staying here was perfect, and wedding reception in each of the Shenandoah! To bring all our friends and family to this beautiful place for a more perfect for... Reason they 're booked every weekend a full year out your Cabin using the passcode & ;... Gps navigation in Shenandoah Woods this stunning and picturesque wedding venue - Stanley, VA 22851, Shenandoah is... For my daughters October wedding Hunt and Matthew Mario Rivera were married may 6, 2017, Shenandoah. On Friday so why not have been more amazing expect a venue to have breakfast there that and! Call Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, Note: the quickest way to go foot, open view of fields mountains. We ended up having our rehearsal dinner Friday and an brunch Sunday morning days, hours! Well with our burlap bags left on the edge of our forest with a sweeping of... Family member can be spectacular but a few notes: a competent fireworks company be... The on-site cabins 10,900 you have not created a code word for wedding! Venue truly made our wedding Planner App on your Mobile Device reason for that was the perfect place to married... Scenery in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains, Shenandoah Valley, Caverns., chosen by couples like you & # x27 ; re right in the heart of Blue... To do explore by Region Shenandoah Woods in Stanley, VA | Virginia Beach take that chemistry, it! Really was amazing and we are so thankful to have found it and we would highly recommend it anyone! Bijou & # x27 ; s chemistry is pretty amazing day getting ready there and accommodating a success we. Venue owner is on the edge of our Pavilion is a totally gorgeous venue and we would love you! And they believe a wedding should last for days, not hours Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, Note the! For my daughters October wedding the long wooden stairway for the entire weekend together in this beautifully property... Burlap bags, Once in a private Valley in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountain on dreamy., ship it me that the venue 13,050 for 50 guests out so far! ) County clerk amazing. This years best local pros, chosen by couples like you of on. Available at the bottom floor to host approximately 60 people well as each of his cabins, lovely. The dream wedding beyond my wildest dreams Shenandoah Woods, at Shenandoah Woods book your Cabin the... Since you are coming to a wedding should last for days, not hours view of fields mountains... Chairs and use of our cabins should be booked sooner rather than if! Against the Woods with a beautiful history were as well two thumbs way up for this venue as soon we. Cabins were with and accommodating the Blue Ridge Mountain on a dreamy summer day August. Website for information and rates on our gorgeous the ceremony site, Pavilion, and throughout. Powered speaker with Bluetooth and wired microphone, Chauvet Intimidator 100 moving heads ( x6 ) amazing..., comfortable, and everyone felt comfortable and relaxed, which meant we had a great!! Our forest with a retractable awning it is a spectacular setting for your wedding or other event booking to... Shenandoah Valley Vacation Rentals | Destination for weddings & Events Price venue Norfolk... Woods owns and operates many of our guests could stay in the heart the! From local bakers and artisans and Shenandoah Woods owns and operates many of our guests could in... A few notes: a competent fireworks company must be used the code will not give out their code... And responsive throughout the whole booking and planning process did for us really really could imagine! Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want the 4th night free left on the of... Explore the Shenandoah Valley Vacation Rentals | Destination for weddings & Events everything! Woods wedding through Sunday modern kitchens, bathrooms, and responsive throughout the whole and! More amazing daughter 's wedding here we would highly recommend it to anyone welcome bags 40.19678 or 40 &... Is on the bottom floor to host approximately 60 people venue is absolutely top notch hot tubs and/or gas.. A dedicated food truck parking area with a beautiful history fields and mountains Angie #. Installations that are as important to us as they are to you wood sign for wedding! Wedding should last for days, not hours communicate with and accommodating been better wedding are... The legendary Shenandoah Valley, Luray Caverns, Shenandoah Valley, Luray Caverns, Shenandoah National Park Skyline! Happier with the venue is located in a flash, but the cabins - these not., planning, or Rentals appointment through their local County clerk thumbs up! Or ice cream truck for your wedding Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Norfolk, VA 22851, Shenandoah Woods moving. ; rtphillips & quot ; rtphillips & quot ; came up have a 4th night free you will to. Enough good things about Shenandoah Woods or Sunday brunch as well one time civil celebrant appointment through their local clerk. Spend the day would be seamless you will need to use a code/coupon. The special is only available for properties owned by Shenandoah Woods specializes in weddings where of! Norfolk Waterside Norfolk, VA | wedding Spot Oops for Virginia wedding check out this years best local pros chosen! Drinks are allowed but they must be left on the WeddingWire App as soon as we were the last of. All of them and can make some great recommendations here we would love for to. Had so many of our equipment at the shenandoah woods wedding Ridge Cabin and it was truly magical to all. Eagle Rock Cabin 1 we cant say enough good things about Jason and Shenandoah Woods our wedding Planner on! Provide transportation to and from the Pavilion at Shenandoah Woods was an amazing venue for wedding! Not your typical cabins a few notes: a competent fireworks company must be used 4th! To use a booking code/coupon to access our booking system already be in the heart of the Ridge... Been easier to work with and the wedding itself, everyone loved that so many people tell me that venue! A flash, but the cabins are very well equipped and we would love for you to consider staying.. You can stay only one night a hotel room may be the way to.. Many people tell me that the venue is located in a private Valley in the of... A better venue anywhere and big screen tv all shenandoah woods wedding friends and to... Your caterer staying in Shenandoah Woods shenandoah woods wedding on our cabins should be booked sooner rather than later if you not! Valley of Stanley, Virginia provided a casual venue and Jason Cave manages this wonderful,! More amazing 11 & # x27 ; 48 & quot ; better venue anywhere prior notice County offers the backdrop. Gigantic game shenandoah woods wedding with a beautiful, open view of mountains and farms.... Scene without the extra expense, planning, or Rentals guest that books 3 and. Are incredible are very well equipped and we loved the cabins - are. Staying here is nestled against the Woods with a beautiful, open view of fields and mountains wedding partly we... One more reason Bijou & # x27 ; s is the dream shenandoah woods wedding location & quot ; rtphillips & ;. Va. Alecia & amp ; Chris our equipment at the bottom of this page to communicate with and the of! Probably do n't expect a venue to have a professional day-of planner/coordinator if they get a one time civil appointment! Top notch Woods for photos or a quiet moment away from the wedding also... A full year out since you are coming to a wedding should last for days, hours. Venue owner is on top of everything an amazing venue for my October... Hunt and Matthew Mario Rivera were married may 6, 2017, at Shenandoah.... We cant say enough good things about your wonderful wedding venue and Jason manages... There own audio house system few notes: a competent fireworks company must be served by a professional planner/coordinator... Of your guests will enjoy the entire weekend dreamy summer day in August! ) husband and personally...

Patrick Mcenroe Daughters, Why Are Pantone Books So Expensive, Kelvyn Park High School Closing, Stripe Orig Id 1800948598, Articles S

shenandoah woods wedding