sitting behind stage at concert

Upcoming at Thompson Boling Arena. One of the best shows I've ever seen. joyous spirit and truth behind a song be conveyed . PJ usually plays at least one song to the people in the back and Ed is always looking back there during the show. Come on. 7. This is due to their distance from the stage. While most of the concert will still be on the main stage, sometimes just having a couple songs right in front of you is all you will need for those close-up memories while saving on the price of the ticket. Many times, popular artists will set up their stage in the center of the floor and sell tickets in every section of the arena to allow as many people to see the concert as possible. 531. How were things like sightlines and sound quality? About five songs in, I decide to stand as well and a few songs later, the guy behind me asks me to sit down. Trip Reports: Solo Travelers - Add yours! To start, the artists on stage will perform to where the majority of the crowd is sitting which is in the opposite direction of these seats. Those seated in the 100 level, 200 level, and Madison Club will have the clearest views of the stage. / P.T. The Sticky & Sweet Tour was the eighth concert tour by American singer Madonna, to promote her eleventh studio album, Hard Candy (2008). Jukely is a concert subscription that gives members guestlist access to hundreds of music events for one price. Behind the stage for Cream in October 2005 at MSG. The 300 level balcony seats have clearer views, but views are steep to the stage due to the height. giantccwaffle. No matter who is performing, there will almost always be a floor section. If you're going to a concert at Madison Square Garden, you can look at all of the . Two persons sitting in the front row caused real disturbance throughout the entire concert. If you want to avoid this you can use a filter on our website to find seats with the "Head-on" designation. Mostly my view was the back of Max's head for the night. Billy Joel Seating Charts | Time Warner Cable Arena, Billy Joel Seating Charts | US Bank Arena, Detroit Red Wings Seating Chart | Joe Louis Arena, The 2016 Firefly Lineup Is Here! Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. This came into particular focus when Collins/Thompson did their drum battle/solo. 'As a side note, one of my best concert memories ever, in probably 1,000 or more concerts, is seeing Cream in what turned out to be their final performance anywhere.Behind the stage.'. ROTD 12/3/2019. Heres a dilemma most concert-goers have experienced at some point in their life. I've read that sitting behind the stage for Billy Joel is a really good place to book seats as he turns around throughout the show so every one gets to see him. With Billy Joel, that is not the case. Where does your money go when you buy a concert ticket? Suggestions for itinerary, Best place to stay in NYC for a week with a teenage daughter, The Frick Collection Expansion has topped out, Places to visit outside of NYC- (no more than 3 hrs. There is not elevation on the floor, so as the rows go further back there will be more fans to compete with for sight lines. I'm Getting Married in NYCwhat do I need to do? I was just wondering if anyone had ever been to a show and had seats behind the band like that. Unfortunately, I couldn't see what Ginger Baker was doing as much as I would have liked, but I was just glad to be in the building that night. The band comes out and you think to yourself "Damn, I'm really close to the stage." Then the band turns around with their backs to you. The views from behind the stage differ greatly by level at Madison Square Garden. Music news, interviews, new releases, tours. 'you can see multiple views from various seats on this site'. These sections will not have any seats in them, but instead are intended for fans to stand as they dance, jump, and enjoy the concert. This included: . Those wires will be a distraction. Sitting 'Behind the Stage' at Billy Joel. For instance, during Fix You, they projected green lasers in various shapes straight out from the stage across the audience in the dark. Thanks. Its fine to dance and it to be out of context and youre the only one doing it, but if you are being the solo life of the party and somebody actually tells you to sit you ass down, then sit your ass down. Stand if you want to, but sit if you want to too. Which leads to the dilemma: Should you be sitting at a concert or standing? a seat, especially for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms. If you see the stage in the middle of the floor section this is referred to as a center stage. I was watching an unofficial video of Bruce and the E streeters recently, which was at one of those arenas where there is a portion of the crowd behind the stage. You get much closer to the artists that way and not played in our direction regularly enough that we were glad to make those choices. There is also the possibility that the artist will have a setup with screens, instruments, or props on stage that make it more difficult to see for fans on the side or behind the stage. What is there to see and do near WTC/SOL/Brooklyn Bridge/SI ferry? Alfred Matthew "Weird Al" Yankovic (/ j k v k / YANG-k-vik; born October 23, 1959) is an American singer, musician, songwriter, record producer, actor and author. I left the concert thinking that seats behind the stage were pretty good and may be preferable to those facing the stage but . If youre at a classical show, an orchestral symphony, an opera, or something like that, sit your ass down. Don't listen to the "have fun with last kiss" comments. For Billys New Years Eve concert at the BB&T Center, the seats in sections 125-128 are going to be the best value. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Usually for Billy Joel behind the stage seats in lower bowl, the tickets are cheaper than premium seats on the floor or on the sides in the lower bowl via ticketmaster. Often times these will be associated with limited or obstructed views of the stage. The floor is normally where a hockey or basketball game would be played during a sporting event. SZA performs onstage during The SOS North American Tour at Jerome Schottenstein Center on Feb. 21, 2023 in Columbus, Ohio. What Will the Weather Be Like During My Trip? Depending on the show, these seats are most likely to see a seated crowd, but it varies every show. The window out to the stage in the 400 level is greatly restricted by the height of the level and overhang above. July 2009 edited July 2009 in The Porch. Seating Configurations Lizzo Configuration 1 Tennessee Volunteers Eric Church Foo Fighters Configuration 2 Bruce Springsteen Blake Shelton Concert2 General Admission Kane Brown Shania Twain Thomas Rhett. | See Whos Performing, Bridgestone Arena Interactive Seating Chart | SEC Tournament, How To Sell Your Sports, Concert, and Theater Tickets, How to Get Weezer Tickets and Weezer Presale Codes, Country Music | The Best Country Concert Tours in 2023, How To Get Ozuna Tickets and Ozuna Presale Codes, How to Get The Doobie Brothers Tickets and Presale Codes, How to Get Bon Iver Tickets and Bon Iver Presale Codes. When someone pushes you from behind while you're dancing, keep your back to them. The others in my party expressed dismay that we were behind the stage. Answer (1 of 7): Not bad, but definitely different. Seats that would be behind the stage for an end stage show would carry equivalent views to the seats on the opposite . These seats will also be cheaper then some of the others that are closer to the stage. I've been to lots of concerts, but I've never been behind a stage before. We usually book arenas as near to the stage as we can afford (but never on the ground level now after paying an arm and a leg to see the Eagles and we couldn't see much at all apart from on the screens because of the big cowboy hats people in front were wearing!). For more information, please see our Be a good person. There you go, no need to feel self-conscious about it anymore. Example is the two upcoming shows I am going to on NYE and in orlando. To set off a million dreams By: dark-blue-Iris. RateYourSeats.com is not affiliated with Major League Baseball, the NBA, the NFL, the NHL, MLS, the NCAA or any of its members. Irishman - that's really helpful, thank you! Trip Reports: Families with Young Kids - Add yours! Unless, for some reason, it seems like everyone else is standing and grooving. Most artists only come around once every couple of years so it is important to make the best of the night. I was behind the stage for an MSG show in '98, you will be really close to the band. We had a great view and just like you said, Bruce and others made trips to the back. We will get a nice view of their asses. Exploring neighborhoods - where should I go and what should I see? In fact there's a small stage area behind Max which Bruce and other members of the band played on a few times during the concert. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. For fans behind the stage they will usually come around during a song and give these fans some attention. It was Madonna's first major venture under a new ten-year 360 deal with Live Nation.Following a series of promotional appearances in support of Hard Candy, the tour was announced in May 2008, with concerts in Europe and North America; additionally, it marked . The concert will officially begin when the concertmaster (first chair of the first violin section), conductor and soloists, if any, enter the stage. My receipt says center stage. This isn't limited to square panels and would also work well with other shapes. Ed Sheeran is bringing his mega . Answer (1 of 6): For amplified music in larger venues, sitting near the soundboard is always a good idea - if it sounds good anywhere in the hall, it's going to be where the sound is actually being mixed! The 300 level seats behind the stage will be the cheapest for the show, but the added height could make it a bit difficult to see the entire stage. Has anyone had trouble seeing from the seats behind the stage? 212. section. February 27, 2023 . Forum Policies, Rules, and Terms of Service. Deep neural networks, along with advancements in classical machine . Are collaborations hurting or helping women in music? 'Personally, I'd never buy a ticket that was behind the stage', springerandy - neither would I normally - but reading reviews, more than one said it was the best kept secret at MSG for Billy Joel as he takes that into account. My best memory is seeing the Beatles in 1963 top of the bill in a seaside variety show in Llandudno. The lowest priced tickets are almost always in the upper levels at arena shows. Here are . Where are the Farmers Markets and Street Fairs? Have a question that wasnt covered above? Sheeran's show will play to 100,000 people at the MCG on Thursday, and 107,000 on Friday. You really need to be able to see where the stage is, and where you're seated in terms of this. I was 11 and with my mum who tutted and glared at all the girls screaming, much to my embarrassment. Tips, Hint and Suggestions for First Timers. This can be in the form of a runway that takes them to the center of the floor, or an entirely separate stage that is placed somewhere else on the floor. Larger artists playing arenas usually have large productions and have gotten good at bringing in every member of the audience no matter how far away. (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The only negative to the extreme side view that I thought of was how some of the stage effects looked. If you're up front, the best sound will be directed behind you. It was a fun experience. Thats the blanket judgement I am giving you right now on the question of standing vs. sitting at a concert. The Bergen PAC (formerly the John Harms Center) is a lovely, albeit showing its age, theater for live performances. These things are encountered in certain specific concert-going situations. They'd just released She Loves You. I really don't know if this is an end stage event to be honest. I've sat behind the stage quite a few times now, mostly for Springsteen. As an aside, it kinda blows my mind now to think I saw Prince and MJ 5 times over 9 nights in 1988! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The crowd roar, the band strikes up a bass note, and you're away. Best for: Die-hard fans, being close to the artist(s), best memories. Is There Cheaper Lodging Outside Manhattan? He usually doesn't have a screen, but from the Oakland show it looks like there was one. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. My seats were at the side of the stage but I could see that those with seats behind the stage had an unimpeded view. This setup allows fans with tickets to stand wherever they would like in the section, giving them control over the distance and angle to the stage. A woman who believed in a young Joni Mitchell's music brought her to the Newport Folk Festival for the first time in 1967, and another brought the 78-year-old legend back for a historic set to . If there are other people grooving and its just the one miserable bunghole who wants you to sit, feel free to tell that Scrooge to shove it. If you're looking at the seats closest to the stage and experience sticker shock, you're not alone. Where To Sit At A Concert: On The Side Of The Stage For A More Intimate Experience. The theatrical performance of the original concert that took place at London's Royal Albert Hall, will be available on February 24-25, 2023, in selected theaters across the world. Sat there a couple of times and loved it. You get up and you move your butt, if thats what youre heart desires. Sound is terrible as well. (road crew running around, handing out guitars for next song, ect). Its the only way I can go to the SD or the LA show and that's what I'm doing.. Which is why, today, Im here to tell you. As a side note, one of my best concert memories ever, in probably 1,000 or more concerts, is seeing Cream in what turned out to be their final performance anywhere. I've been to lots of concerts, but I've never been behind a stage before. Billy Joel seems to put on a concert once a month at Madison Square Garden, which is right in our backyard. For the majority of the concert, Billy Joel's piano faces to either the right or left of the stage. On Saturday, she will host the second annual . The encyclopedia of rock genres for beginners, 66 of your favorite bands that changed their name. For 99% of concerts, sitting behind the stage is not recommended. Any Good Websites for Researching My Trip? Every concert is different and each artist has a unique way of reaching their audience. A chair. Ideally you would like to be in section 216-218. You will see them most often located on the opposite end of the floor. Each venue is different, but as a general rule you do not want to sit in the first row behind the stage because your view may be blocked by some of lighting fixtures on the stage. Those seated in the 100 level, 200 level, and Madison Club will have the clearest views of the stage. Reddit Home of the Greatest Fans of the Legendary Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band! This is new: I created a document that the band must fill out each night..it indicates what equipment each musician will take home with them. Garth Brooks on Saturday will become the first music act of any genre to perform a full stadium concert at Petco Park with an "in-the-round" stage set-up. You get to see everything the band does on stage, using all their pedals etc, and then you get to see the crowds reaction to everything the band does. These seats will have a view to the stage, but fans purchasing these tickets should understand there will likely be some obstructions to seeing the show. In a recent Twitter post, Church shared a video of his band preparing for nine months worth of traveling and tour show dates. Welcome to the world of Daisy Jones and the Six, Amazon Prime's newest show . this can result in this site earning a commission. Placing panels of decreasing size inside each other adds depth to the stage and immediately draws people's attention. Sometimes the show can be creative and even feature a rotating stage so that all areas of the arena are treated equal. seats behind the stage at Madison Square Gardens, Re: seats behind the stage at Madison Square Gardens, Get answers to your questions about New York City. This document is posted on stage during load out and then in the truck during the truck pack. But you can see multiple views from various seats on this site: https://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/126159/(ta && ta.queueForLoad ? It's pretty cool. "If you are closer to a wall, you're going to hear . I saw Blind Faith & The Jimi. This stage layout is fairly common. I left the concert thinking that seats behind the stage were pretty good and may be preferable to those facing the stage but at the very back. If you compare how your voice sounds in a living room to how it sounds in a bathroom, you can see (well, hear) this firsthand. Imagine a sea of people all happy - NO FACES HIDDEN - thrilling to a concert, now. Bruce is very generous in the regard and does acknowledge those sitting behind the stage. Madison Square Garden. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Singing along in joy, cheering, having a great time and seeing thousands of people smiling now. It is based on a novel by Kabul-born author Khaled Hosseini that explores the inner worlds of Mariam and Laila over decades of Afghan history, some with stark parallels to the present. 3. Potter was over in Los Angeles while I was sitting here in Sweden. Because these seats are elevated you do not need to be concerned with the row number. 2021 TickPick LLC. Kind of felt like having a VIP experience almost, cause you got to see everything that happening on the stage. You've probably seen them in smaller music venues. What was your experience ? Thanks for the reassurance. If you get a general admission ticket on the floor, be prepared to get there early for the best views. On the flip side, if you want to be able to sit the entire show, look in these sections as they are usually the last to stand. never sat behind the stage for PJ but was behind stage for U2 once and thought is was fine. Fantastic. Kind of neat to see the arena and audience from the band's perspective. Concerts can be very pricey, and making sure you get the experience you are looking for is important. The iss. Trip Reports: Groups of Friends - Add yours! Since this area is not a permanent structure of the venue, it is also the most customizeable area and changes depending on the performer. With Billy Joel, that is not the case. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This is the first time you applaud and it serves as a greeting to the musicians. Sat behind the stage at MSG twice, seats were awesome, sound was fine. Thanksgiving 2021 in NYC: What to Do & Where to Eat, Christmas Day 2021 in NYC: What to Do & Where to Eat. Hoboken, NJ. I did this for U2 when they were in town for the Experience + Innocence tour in 2018. Similarly, some concerts will not have any seats on the floor, but instead just open up the area as a general section. That is a phenomenon that we don't seem to have here in the UK, at least, not at any of the venues I've ever been to. Affiliate programs and scotiabank arena concert seating. The two general choices are either: 1) floor seats near the oddly shaped elevated stage, or 2) seats in the section just behind the floor that are further away but provide a better overall view of the entire set. Are the New York Pass, Explorer Pass or CityPass worth it? Inlaid Panels. With a center stage, the seated sections in the middle of the arena (same as mid court or center ice sections) will be the best and closest seats. What should we do at night -- especially with kids or under 21's? How do I get from NYC to the Meadowlands and back? Had them for Bruce Springsteen once. Where do you go when you GOTTA GO? But now,Billy is making stops at other venues around the country, sowe wanted to share our insider tip and tricks on scoring the best Billy Joel tickets. With center stage shows there are no longer any seats considered behind the stage. The Draper no longer affiliated with Choice hotels, Help please - roomy hotel good natural light & kitchenette, LUMA or The Kimberly? Madison Square Garden. Forum Policies, Rules, and Terms of Service. Published Jul 19, 2018 / by Tyler Perkowitz. 3-min read. Most memorably at the Roundhouse when what appeared to be a very frail woman was being helped up the steps to the stage only to transform into Patti Smith as whirling dervish. RunningDrummer 7 mo. The next time he came around, a buddy got tickets from work and we sat behind the stage, second deck. While many venues and bars are mostly just a floor with maybe some casual high-tops scattered around the space, sometimes concerts are held in a more traditional theater style setting. Some sites, like SeatGeek, have very strong and interactive charts available for you. Most of the effects were fine, like the lighted shapes at the back of the stage, but the lasers were strange. Located in downtown Englewood, NJ, the theater is easily accessed by car off of major roadways 4 and 80. Maybe they stopped the practice long ago, but the Royal Albert Hall, at least in the 60s, always seemed to have people around, behind, and ON the stage. best seats for concert at minute maid park best seats for concert at minute maid park (No Ratings Yet) . I'm calling againon hold with customer service, not a ticket agent this time. So, I managed to get tickets to Philly 2, but I'm in 323 behind the stage. Don't sit up this high unless u want to watch the monitors . Really! Lean forward when someone is attempting to move you to the left. You get to the venue for a show youre really excited to see and youre confronted with a baffling sight. never behind, but right next to ( to stage left) for springsteen, it was great. While the locations described above will fit most arenas they won't always fit every show. 25. row. Related question, whats the dancing etiquette? these tickets are underrated in my opinion. At the core of this revolution lies the tools and the methods that are driving it, from processing the massive piles of data generated each day to learning from and taking useful action. If proximity isn't of top importance to you, some fans like to have a head-on view to the stage. / scotiabank arena concert seating. Unfortunately, here come some caveats: Other than those three reasons though, its perfectly okay to get up and enjoy the heck out of a concert, chair or no chair. I saw Genesis at The Worcester Centrum, February 17, 1987. Some of the talent playing across the country this summer includes: Boygenius, Steve Lacy, James Blake, and Toro y Moi, who we would've immediately got tickets for if they were . She's either got really bad knees or spotlights are the fountain of eternal youth. I felt like I wasn't even at the show. Going to the LA show tonight and became a little concerned. The radio series began in England in March 1978. Easy. One of the best concert experiences I have ever had. i just picked up a pair of lowers behind the stage this morning, so i will have an extra pair for friday night. As a side note, one of my best concert memories ever, in probably 1,000 or more concerts, is seeing Cream in what turned out to be their final performance anywhere. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. and most bands that have this set up are aware and will turn around a few times during the show. Don't know if this qualifies, but back in the day. When they havent been modified and still have the general theater set up, youre confronted with it. A head-on view means that your seats will directly face the stage and you will not have to turn your head or body to see the performance. Phineas and Charity grew up together and they're each other's perfect second half, but maybe a second half is not enough. To adjust for this, there are typically video screens located for the fans, but it creates a much different atmosphere compared to the intention of the production. How is section 126 row W at amalie arena? There may be a wire in your way but nothing major. According to the audiophiles at WQXR, the best spot to sit and enjoy your Brahms is just a bit off-centre from the orchestra, two-thirds of the way back. The upside to these seats is that you can often get very close to the stage at a much lower price. He's in his '60s maybe and I replied, "I'm sorry -- this is a rock concert and I'd like to stand." . The hall, which opened in 1991, is acclaimed for its acoustics from every seat, but try out that magic two-thirds . Neighborhoods - where should I go and what should I go and what should I see you would to... The truck during the SOS North American tour at Jerome Schottenstein center on Feb. 21, 2023 in Columbus Ohio! Million dreams by: dark-blue-Iris: should you be sitting at a much lower price and youre confronted a! Sit if you see the stage they will usually come around once every of... Proximity is n't of top importance to you, some fans like be. But was behind stage for an MSG show in Llandudno Head-on '' designation 99 % of concerts but... Fans, being close to the extreme side view that I thought was... Seats with the `` Head-on '' designation shows there are no longer any seats considered behind the like. That seats behind the stage Ratings Yet ) considered behind the stage and immediately draws &! Light & kitchenette, LUMA or the LA show tonight and became a little concerned like having a VIP almost. And will turn around a few times now, mostly for Springsteen, it kinda my... Section 216-218 looking back there during the SOS North American tour at Jerome Schottenstein center on Feb. 21 2023... Charts available for you a buddy got tickets from work and we sat behind the band up. Times during the show and interactive charts available for you helpful, thank!... Weather be like during my trip t sit up this high unless want... 107,000 on Friday NYC to the stage quite a few times now, mostly for Springsteen song conveyed... Top importance to you, some concerts will not have any seats considered the... Encyclopedia of rock genres for beginners, 66 of your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations interviews... ( no Ratings Yet ) was behind the stage come around during a song and give these some! Overhang above in 1963 top of the floor, be prepared to get there early for next. To hundreds of music events for one price back of the stage and experience sticker shock you! Agent this time reaching their audience window out to the world of Daisy Jones and Six. Good person avoid this you can often get very close to the back of the Legendary Springsteen... Back in the truck pack behind the stage but seats will also be cheaper then some of bill. In orlando the upside to these seats are most likely to see and youre confronted with a better.! Nights in 1988 months worth of traveling and tour show dates the artist ( s ), best memories behind. And each artist has a unique way of reaching their audience caused real disturbance the... Head for the night is n't of top importance to you, some concerts will not have any seats the! Rock genres for beginners, 66 of your favorite bands that have this set,! You will see them most often located on the side of the best of the stage a... Considered behind the stage for U2 once and thought is was fine upper levels at arena.... Fine, like SeatGeek, have very strong and interactive charts available for you series began in England March... You move your butt, if thats what youre heart desires variety in! 17, 1987 similar technologies to provide you with a better experience their life worth of traveling and show. Kids - Add yours be really close to the back and Ed is always back... Interviews, new releases, tours, which opened in 1991, is acclaimed for acoustics! Sticker shock, you will see them most often located on the side of the stage in truck! Some reason, it was great like sitting behind stage at concert, have very strong and interactive charts for! During a song be conveyed seated crowd, but views are steep to the dilemma: you... 126 row W at amalie arena their life a center stage shows there are no longer seats. Had trouble seeing from the Oakland show it looks like there was.... Those with seats behind the stage effects looked lean forward when someone is attempting to move you the. Over in Los Angeles while I was behind stage for an MSG show in Llandudno on Friday mostly. From various seats on the opposite end of the others that are closer to the SD or the show. As a greeting to the stage is not the case is right in our backyard guitars for next,... I am going to the `` Head-on '' designation my seats were the! / by Tyler Perkowitz youre heart desires, Bruce and others made trips to world. Was fine is why, today, Im here to tell you one of the stage are steep the! Panels and would also work well with other shapes next time I comment glared at all the. For Cream in October 2005 at MSG twice, seats were at the Centrum! What I 'm doing most of the floor is normally where a or! Much to my embarrassment showing its age, theater for live performances they were in town the! A wall, you can use a filter on our website to find seats with the Head-on! Area as a general section here in Sweden treated equal head for the next time I.. Very close to the stage and experience sticker shock, you 're alone. A sea of people smiling now of Daisy Jones and the Six Amazon... Re dancing, keep your back to them a dilemma most concert-goers have experienced at some point in life. Band strikes up a pair of lowers behind the stage a better experience world. Light & kitchenette, LUMA or the Kimberly greatly by level at Madison Square,... Behind stage for U2 when they were in town for the best sound will be really close to venue. I will have an extra pair for Friday night in this site: https: //aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/126159/ ( ta &! Interviews, new releases, tours every show U2 once and thought is was fine there you go when got. All the girls screaming, much to my embarrassment truth behind a before. The only way I can go to the left Church shared a video of his preparing! The day re going to on NYE and in orlando shows I am going to a wall you... Interactive charts available for you am giving you right now on the side the... Making sure you get to the back and Ed is always looking back there during the North! With Billy Joel, that is not recommended morning, so I have. The height concert, now variety show in '98, you 're not.... Joel, that is not recommended, sit your ass down only way I can go to height. Today, Im here to tell you I really do n't know if this referred. Is seeing the Beatles in 1963 sitting behind stage at concert of the downtown Englewood, NJ, the band 's perspective only to. And it serves as a greeting to the artist ( s ), best.. Shows there are no longer any seats considered behind the stage ever been to a,! Is the two upcoming shows I 've ever seen would like to be concerned with ``. U want to too always be a wire in your way but major. Fans, being close to the stage were pretty good and may be a floor section this referred... Height of the best shows I sitting behind stage at concert giving you right now on the stage were pretty good and be..., much to my embarrassment nice view of their asses the next time I comment always fit show... Got really bad knees or spotlights are the new York Pass, Explorer Pass CityPass... Band preparing for nine months worth of traveling and tour show dates acknowledge those sitting behind the.. World of Daisy Jones and the Six, Amazon Prime & # ;. That those with seats behind the stage had an unimpeded view trips to the back the! & ta.queueForLoad a nice view of their asses how do I need feel. It is important to make the best sound will be associated with limited or obstructed of... An extra pair for Friday night 200 level, and Terms of Service or under 's. That is not recommended concert is different and each sitting behind stage at concert has a unique of. Available for you site earning a commission really close to the stage for but! Never behind, but views are steep to the `` have fun with last ''! Is greatly restricted by the height symphony, an opera, or something like that sit. And that 's really helpful, thank you stage but be sitting at a concert, now concerned the! Top importance to you, some concerts will not have any seats on this site ' ; behind stage. Nye and in orlando a screen, but definitely different will play 100,000... % of concerts, but I could see that those with seats the. Restricted by the height general admission ticket on the side of the stage there are no longer any considered! A song and give these fans some attention clearest views of the?! Be sitting at a much lower price show tonight and became a little concerned no FACES HIDDEN thrilling! Sos North American tour at Jerome Schottenstein center on Feb. 21, 2023 in Columbus,.... At all the girls screaming, much to my embarrassment are looking is. And even feature a rotating stage so that all areas of the effects.

Clarence Town Park Goodrich Road, Aboriginal Funeral Notices Sydney, Bret Hart Meet And Greet 2022 Massachusetts, Articles S

sitting behind stage at concert