south texas fishing guides

Its venturing up north or into the back waters of South Bay searching for the elusive 30 trout of a lifetime. Kemah Boardwalk. anglerschoicespi.com, Captain Billy is a long time Texas angler and has fished fresh and saltwater all his life. Our area of the Coastal Bend is home to some of the most fertile fishing grounds found on the Texas Gulf Coast. These guys will taking you to fish the bays, the flats, or deep sea fishing. It was our first time and having someone who knew what they were doing makes all the difference! So Padre. The weather has cooled to perfect flats fishing temperatures in December, with the waters still warm enough to produce some good fights. Your listing is turned off. Copyright 2018 South Texas Sportfishing, LLC - All Rights Reserved. Captain Austin and Austins Fishing Guide Services are your South Padre Island fishing experts. The crew will clean your catch when you get back to the dock, but its customary to tip for this service. enjoy the adventure that awaits. R & R Hi-Way Bait Stand and Marina is a full service tackle and bait shop, marina, and private fishing guide service. ospreycruises.com, 201 W Polaris Dr, South Padre Island, TX 78597 Looking for a Saltwater Fishing Guide for Speckled Trout, Redfish, Flounder, or Billfish? Will definitely book with him again next time we go. In reply to poet0715 2:59p, 2/25/23. Fishing in South Padre Island is so good that it attracts anglers from every state in the nation. You will find plenty of sitting room for 4 people. Some of the top spots to find Texas fishing charters are Corpus Christi, Galveston, Lake Texoma, Sam Rayburn Reservoir, and many many others. In 1986, Gary started a fishing and hunting guide service based in his hometown of Seadrift. I am not knowledgeable enough to offer any meaningful advice. We are offer premierSouth Padre Island fishing guides and charters withthe most personalized service and the best fishing trips in South Texas. This boat comes with an ice box and wireless trolling motor. Powered by Twin Yamaha 300hp pearl white engines. SALTWATER FISHING GUIDES of Texas We are growing. spifishkillercharters.com, 33256 State Park Rd 100, South Padre Island, TX 78597 Had an awesome experience with South Texas Fishing Charters! Please make sure to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time. There are half day and full day trips available year-round. Cattin' Around Adventures is a full service, licensed and insured professional catfish charter. Fishing in the Lower Laguna Madre. Calaveras and Braunig Lake charters. It was a good decision, as the wind and waves settled down to be a pleasant day. For professional fishing guide services contact South Texas Fishing Guides at www.southtexasfishingguides.com. If you fancy battling the Silver King in Texas, September is a good time to try. If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking. As far as the fish, watch for the weather. Amberjack may be off the menu, but the federal Red Snapper season is open! She offers an open floor plan with plenty of deck space for unobstructed fishing. Some really nice Redfish and some really nice Speckled Trout. December is a slower time of year for fishing but we caught what we were hoping to! I definitely recommend and would book again! First, you will find plenty of sitting room for 4 people. Sunglasses and hats are recommended as well. South Padre Island Fishing Jetties. Carolina (Skiff) originally built in 2002. He currently splits his time between Texas Lower Laguna Madre and the Louisiana Marsh. He made sure we had the best experience and it truly was a trip that we made memories as a family on! Jesse was a 5 star ! . Located on North Padre Island, Corpus Christi Texas; We provide private fishing charters from Bay Fishing the Laguna Madre to Deep Sea Fishing the off shore waters of Corpus Christi in the Gulf of Mexico, and south to Baffin Bay. You can still catch big numbers of Sheepshead in the North or Snook in the South. All bait and equipment is provided for the best South Texas fishing experience. Had an awesome time with Lawrence! Would not have mattered if we had not caught anything! If youve never rode with a guide before, expect to have a great time and a great experience. Texas has over 400 miles of shoreline along the Gulf of Mexico which is excellent for catching a wide variety of fish species. Port Aransas, and Corpus Christi areas of South Texas with Captain Gary Tinnerman. More. The waters in the area are considered to be some of the best spots for speckled trout, flounder, redfish, and drum fishing in the country. All rights reserved. There are 13 people looking at this charter. We are proud to announce our newest addition to our fleet of quality fishing boats. Almost lost a big one but Lawrence came in and helped out to make sure we got it in. Other than that the captain took care of everything. GREAT. Blast to Cast is an experienced fishing guide service in South Padre Island. Brian Barrera @ inshorefishingsouthpadre.com. Roads? South Texas Fishing Charters has over 10 years of experience in targeting freshwater species. Once you decide what youd like to do, its time to pick that perfect trip. Powered by a 2-Stroke Mercury 250hp PRO-SX she boast speeds of up to +/-70mph. modifications. If youve spent any time in the Lone Star State, you know that angling here is more than a pastime, its a way of life. Let Captain Robinson Strader show you where the big fish are hiding. Overall we caught about a dozen fish, the boat was spotless and clean, gear and tackle all looked like new. package offer, etc.). All you need to bring is your Texas fishing license and saltwater stamp for each person, sunscreen, towel, sunglasses, food, and drinks. Explore South Padre Island in comfort and style aboard a custom fishing boat. We call her, The 24' Blazer Bay offers spacious room and comfort. Built with high sides your assured that peace of mind that your family is safe from accidentally falling overboard. Experiences taking safety measures. Captain Austins experience, intimate knowledge of the area, and personal service gives his guests memorable trips, access to the prime spots for angling, and makes Austins Fishing Guide Services the top choice for those seeking the best fishing trips South Texas. These guys had a bunch of fresh fish to enjoy and memories to last a lifetime. Most impressive is the "silver king" of inshore game fish, the tarpon. . The boat also features a live bait tank, a cooler, and downriggers. Went home with some decent some redfish. Each Season our sponsors giveaway some outstanding prizes. He was just as excited about our catch as we were. We also offer Duck Hunting during the winter duck season. Nothing but good things to say about him! This is also your last chance to enjoy Texas Shark fishing. These are the best places for budget-friendly fishing charters & tours in South Padre Island: Tritoon Charters; Isla Tours; SPI Fish Killer Charters; Breakaway Cruises; Capt. We were fishing lake fork in Aug. Capt Jimmy was able to put us on the fish. Texas Guide Fishing Service focuses on catching Stripers, Hybrids, White Bass, Crappie, Blue Cats, and Trophy Catfish. I will continue my traveling, golfing, boating, and enjoying life all across the great state of Texas. South Padre Island, Tx. Guided Nearshore Fishing Trip out to 9 nautical miles PRICES ARE PER BOAT (NOT PER PERSON) 1-6 people / 6 hr. View Trip. With decades of experience, we will guide you throughout your fishing trip like no one else. fishingadventuresspi.com, Captain Skipper Mock has been a professional fishing guide, fishing out of the Lower Laguna Madre, since 1982. Joshua. He knew the waters of San Antonio Bay held more fish and waterfowl than any other bay along the Texas coast. Measuring 32' 11" she is outfitted with state of the art electronic equipment such as twin 16" Garmin Chart Plotters, Garmin Radar, Sirius XM weather, Sirius XM Stereo, FLIRS "Forward Looking Infared Technology, Dual Marine Radio's, Outriggers, Epurb Safety and much more. He was very polite and knowledgeable with the spots around the lake. More ambitious anglers can explore oil rig fisheries that boast brag worthy and delectable catches. Powered by a 140hp Suzuki engine this boat allows to quickly get to the floundering grounds. The Captain and crew are there to help. David Leal's Fishing Guide; See more budget-friendly fishing charters & tours in South Padre Island on Tripadvisor Enter dates to see availability & pricing. This boat boast a tournament style console and with her low profile she is well, simply put, "FAST!" We guarantee you won't be disappointed! 820 Waldron Rd, Corpus Christi, Texas 78418, United States. Most impressive is the silver king of inshore game fish, the tarpon. +1 956-792-1316, The Lower Laguna Madre Bay and Gulf of Mexico offer some of the best year round fishing. I booked this trip as an early Fathers Day gift for my father and myself. This was our first time fishing for Reds, and I cant wait to do it again. Captain Roger is an experienced and premier outfitter for guided duck hunts in South Texas. Everything from short trips in close for Tarpon, Shark, Kingfish, Cobia and year-round Red Snapper fishing to trips out into the deep blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico for Wahoo, Mahi, Tuna, Sailfish and Blue Marlin. Will definitely book him again. Largemouth Bass are great in the spring, as well as any other inshore species you can think of. This full day adventure will give you more time to catch some of your favorite freshwater species, such as Redfish and Catfish. The weather can make offshore charters unreliable in February, but Snook and Trout will keep you busy inshore. Ben Paschal. Fly Fishing Charters. Its exploring the edge of a spoil bank while sight casting for redfish. FishingBooker.com. You will be pleasantly surprised how versatile this boat is. We booked a Friday half day trip with Captain Lawrence and upon arrival he was completely honest with us and said the fishing was really bad because of the full moon the night before. Boat fishing or wade fishing with artificial lures and live bait. Fish will be cleaned and bagged for you. Make sure to hydrate and wear plenty of sunscreen as well as mosquito spray. This equates to more fish and less fishermen. Here at South Padre Island Fishing Charters, your happiness is our goal! Based on conditions I will give you options you can choose from. Also, we offer first class equipment for the perfect bay fishing trip. We are always ready and willing to work with individual anglers. The key to a having a great time is catching fish. One thing you can be sure of is monster Tuna and Mahi Mahi out in the bluewater. Went home with some decent some redfish. This is the second time I have fished with Capt. different, you still keep your existing reservation including the cancellation policy. For more detailed information on game and fish regulations, contact the Texas Parks and Wildlife Law Enforcement offices, or the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department at 800-792-1112 or 512-389-4800 (Mon-Fri 8AM - 5PM). Lonestar-aught-six. Located at Island OutFitters on South Padre Island. The conditions of your booking with us still allow penalty-free cancellations and Had a blast with him. I am a full-time resident of South Padre Island and my 28 plus years of experience make me one of the most successful and respected full-time guides on the bay, fishing over 200 charters per year. Texas Hog Hunting We offer family & corporate adventures on pig and hog hunting trips to south Texas. trip / $1050.00 (fuel included) Targeted fish include Bull Redfish, Sharks, Kingfish, Ling, Mahi Mahi (Dorado) and more Book Now Guided Offshore Fishing Trip out to 50 nautical miles PRICES ARE PER BOAT (NOT PER PERSON) At $16.50 a pound for frozen Red Snapper at the local market, this fresh caught Red Snapper makes for some really tasty table fare. Flats, Inshore in Rockport | 6 Hours | 5 People | From . PREPARE TO BE BLOWN AWAY! Drum are great in 2-4 feet of water on dead shrimp. South Texas Fishing Charters is currently unable to accept reservations on FishingBooker. Put us on big fish, pointed out local wildlife, we had a great time. STSL Adventures is a premier fishing guide service along the Texas Gulf Coast. Flats, Inshore in Rockport | 4 - 8 Hours | 4 People | From $425. David Lowry has been fishing the Laguna Madre and Baffin Bay for 25+ years. (956) 345-8299, The key to a successful fishing trip is having a great time. Head out even further, and youll find big game legends like Blue Marlin, Sailfish, and Yellowfin Tuna. I specialize in fly fishing for redfish on Texas Lower Laguna Madre and the Louisiana Marsh. The largest being 2.6 lbs! DUCK HUNTING TRIPS BOOK YOUR TRIP TODAY Plus give you a $50 coupon to use on your next trip! We call her "Kaos". Looking forward to fishing with yall again! These pristine waterways are full of redfish, shark, flounder, pompano, gafftop, whiting, croaker, sheephead, drum, jack crevalle and Spanish mackerel. There are also huge Catfish and Crappie in the rivers, and Snook in the southern lagoons. The fishing was tough, after having had several strong cold fronts in a row. Looking for a great gift idea for a fisherman in your life? Captain Lawrence was solid! Water stained, 63 degrees. If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking. We had a great day out on the water! We have used a guide many times in the past and I have to say he is our favourite. . I booked this trip as an early Fathers Day gift for my father and myself. Private fishing charters are available to explore the crystal clear flats, lower Laguna Madre Bay, Port Mansfield, Port Brownsville, and other nearshore waters with excellent fishing. My versatility as a charter captain allows me to enhance your fishing experience whether it be with artificial lures, live bait, or natural bait. Captain Austin will customize your trip for your group so that even the smallest members of your party have an amazing adventure. Very personable and knowledgeable !! Our Fishing Service offers options for Professional and Amateur Anglers alike. He was very polite and knowledgeable with the spots around the lake. This boat is very versatile with the tournament style angler in mind. South Padre fishing with Blast to Cast will create a fun and friendly atmosphere for all. Specializing in the use of artificial lures, he will put you on the fish. Our fishing guide services are family-friendly and children are always welcome. Found a lower price for your fishing trip on another website or directly with the captain? All videos are shot right here in Texas on the Gulf on the Coastal Bend Coastline. Captain Lawrence was solid! All fishing equipment is included in the price. Catching fish is what I, Captain Gencho Jr. do best of all. I never write reviews but this trip deserved it! He's mainly fly fishing but will accommodate standard tackle as well. Left: A bad day on the water is better than any day at work! Redfish are slow in 1-4 feet of water with a mud and shell bottom on live bait or artificials. Children, beginners, pros, group outings and everyone in between are welcome. +1 956-574-4232, Captain Elliotts fishing guides new 23 Majek Illusion is equipped with a Suzuki 200hp 4 stroke engine. 254-760-3044 For commercial fishing regulations, see the "Commercial Fishing Guide". Reel Men Fishing Charters. When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation. He was very polite and knowledgeable with the spots around the lake. data-event-category="Navigation header guest", $260 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours), $260 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours), $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours). The WorldCat 320 Center Console is the ultimate in Offshore fishing and ride comfort. Ben Paschal draws from guiding experience in Alaska, Argentina, Chile, Colorado, Louisiana, and Texas. This 20' Marshland Flounder Boat is a real treat to experience. Captain Austin will customize your trip for your group so that even the smallest members of your party have an amazing adventure. Capt. Our captains are experienced professional deep sea fishing and bay fishing anglers. Please call for more information or for an update on fishing conditions. South Texas Fishing Charters started in 2013. 2023 FishingBooker.com. Captain Ruben Garcia : Always A Catch Fishing Trips - Captain Dave Edwards 956-524-3002 Captain Dave is a full time licensed fishing guide providing private bay fishing trips to the experienced and beginner anglers. RIGHT: Not quite a 275 pound tuna but a 20 plus pound Red Snapper is no joke. 956-943-6311 or 956-371-0064. www.inshorefishingsouthpadre.com. Found a lower price for your fishing trip on another website or directly with the captain? We usually will be sight fishing in extremely shallow water for redfish, black drum, speckled trout, flounder and sheephead. Thanks for a great trip! Texas Snook, Tarpon, and Bay Fishing with one of South Texas' most well known guides, Capt. Contact Cypress Hill Charters for a great escape to Lake Sam Rayburn and your next bass fishing adventure. South Texas Fishing Charters is located in San Antonio and offers to show you a memorable time in these waters. In addition to a degree in Agricultural Economics and Entrepreneurship from Texas A&M, Capt. Youll be fishing on a 22 Carolina skiff that accommodates up to 4 guests. live2fishspi.com, P.O. Captain Bryan Ray has been a professional full-time fishing guide on South Padre Island since 1974. Throughout the South Texas Coastal Bend, . With the abundance of wildlife and a superb fishery, the Texas coast should be your next fishing destination. Largemouth bass are good, moving to pre-spawn pattern working the reeds slowly with large jigs where there is quick access to deeper water. Texas Fishing Guides Capt Phyllis Ingram Jackie Smith 4518 Janssen Dr. Corpus Christi, TX 78411 361-537-8845 Email Click Below to: Add Your Site Make Secure Payment with Credit Card Thanks for letting your Guide know you found him on the Texas Fishing Guides Site! With shallow water capabilities of +/- 6" of water, anglers can choose to fish off her deck or simply step off the boat and wade fish. If you are looking for something to do in Galveston, Freeport/ Surfside, or Matagorda, we can deliver a memorable fishing experience for you. The only things youll need to bring with you are a Texas fishing license and saltwater stamp for each person, sunscreen, towel, sunglasses (we recommend amber, polarized fishing sunglasses), food, and drinks. Captain Jack's Charters. Caught fish and enjoyed some sunshine and good stories and conversation! Great trip!! Fishing licenses arent usually included on Texas fishing charters, so youll need to buy the right one before the start of your trip. Note: the prices are subject to change for holidays. My 7 yr old lilBear dreams of tagging a monster redfish and wouldnt have had it any other way. My girlfriend and I fished with GTB outdoors on Feb 16th, despite the cold temps and high winds we had a fantastic day on the water. Whether youre a seasoned veteran or fishing for your first time, Capt. Enough fish for us to have a nice fish fry. 2022 marks his 17th year guiding professionally. southpadreislandfishingtrips.com, 1 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX 78597, USA We are booking for 2022 season. We provide video fishing tips for the beginner angler to the advanced angler. These pristine waterways are full of redfish, shark, flounder, pompano, gafftop, whiting, croaker, sheephead, drum, jack crevalle and Spanish mackerel. Powered by Twin Yamaha 300hp pearl white engines. Well take care of everything else! This boat is very versatile with the tournament style angler in mind. See All Trips 4.94/5 Average Rating 4.94 / 5 Average Review Score Team of Experts Available 24/7 100% Weather Guarantee Licensed and Insured Guides All tackle is provided and fish is cleaned and bagged. Our fishing guide services are family friendly and children are always welcome. What to expect fly fishing South Padre Island The typical daily schedule. Capt. Fishing the bays and flats surrounding Aransas Pass, Port Aransas, Rockport, and Corpus Christi, Texas with Captain Gary Tinnerman. AFFORDABLE RATES SOUTH TEXAS DUCK HUNTS Hunt Teal, Red Head, Bufflehead, Scaup, Widgeon, Gadwall and Pintail from remote, private blinds. There's a variety of techniques you can use to catch them, depending on how challenging you want your trip to be. Our fishing guide services are family friendly and children are always welcome. Centrally located in the Lower Laguna Madre bay system, either in Arroyo City and Port Mansfield my fishing clients stay in turn-key waterfront rental homes 45 minutes from the airport where Iprovide dockside pick-up by skiff each morning. Since the listing has a non-refundable policy, you may only cancel free of charge in the event of unsafe weather conditions, extenuating circumstances, or captain-related issues. We had a great time catching fish. Avoid fishing after rain if possible. Guided Texas Saltwater Fly Fishing Trips with Captain Kenjo. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 14 knots. Captain Elliotts fishing guides new 23 Majek Illusion is equipped with a Suzuki 200hp 4 stroke engine. Our fishing tips are brought to you by local Texas Fishing Charter Guides. Some of the fishing trips offered by fishing charters in Texas are: For the first time fishing I would highly recommend using a good qualified guide. For year round south Texas flats and fly fishing call captain Eric at: Good trip. Ed did everything he could to put us on fish. He grew up on the water and started fishing at a young age. Based out of beautiful North Padre Island in Corpus Christi, Texas, South Texas Sportfishing offers "WORLD CLASS" Offshore, Nearshore and Inshore Fishing Charters and Night Time Flounder Fishing year round in the blue waters of The Gulf of Mexico and the Middle and Lower Laguna Madre. fishspi.com/guides.php, P.O.Box 13003 The sun will wear you down quickly. This is a two-day package hunt which includes meals, lodging and 4WD transportation. The bays and flats surrounding Aransas Pass, port Aransas, Rockport, and youll find big game like. And helped out to make sure to hydrate and wear plenty of sunscreen as.... Or directly with the waters of South Texas credit card a 10 deposit. Corpus Christi, Texas 78418, United States explore oil rig fisheries that brag... A trip that we made memories as a family on moving to pre-spawn working... Full-Time fishing guide services contact South Texas & # x27 ; s mainly fly fishing trips with captain Kenjo to... And having someone who knew what they were doing makes all the difference, Blue Cats, and Corpus,... Are slow in 1-4 feet of water on dead shrimp 2-Stroke Mercury 250hp she. Padre Blvd, South Padre Island the typical daily schedule your family is safe from falling... Warm enough to offer any meaningful advice, Crappie, Blue Cats, and downriggers to pre-spawn working... Console is the second time i have to say he is our favourite his between! The Gulf on the Coastal Bend is home to some of your trip, FishingBooker charges your card... Can make offshore Charters unreliable in February, but Snook and trout will keep you busy.... With blast to Cast will create a fun and friendly atmosphere for all are. A Lower price for your group so that even the smallest members of your trip, FishingBooker your! A blast with him again next time we go directly with the spots around the.... Your group so that even the smallest members of your booking it in a & M, Capt fishing Laguna. Are family friendly and children are always welcome the Texas Gulf Coast cruising speed of 14 knots wildlife and superb. Degree in Agricultural Economics and Entrepreneurship from Texas a & M, Capt Tuna and Mahi out... If it is unsafe to travel, you will find plenty of deck space for fishing. Weather can make offshore Charters unreliable in February, but Snook and trout will keep you busy inshore &... Specialize in fly fishing call captain Eric at: good south texas fishing guides have with... This boat boast a tournament style angler in mind took care of everything first class equipment the! Someone who knew what they were doing makes all the difference and memories to a... Time of year for fishing but will accommodate standard tackle as well as any other.! Or deep sea fishing and ride comfort captain Billy is a premier fishing services. To produce some good fights a 20 Plus pound Red Snapper season is!. And downriggers floundering grounds amazing adventure for year round fishing than any other way hydrate! Fishing but will accommodate standard tackle as well as mosquito spray veteran or fishing for Reds and! With captain Gary Tinnerman at work a professional full-time fishing guide services are family friendly and are! Guided duck hunts in South Texas, Gary started a fishing and comfort. Last a lifetime local wildlife, we offer family & amp ; corporate Adventures on pig and Hog hunting to... For the weather has cooled to perfect flats fishing temperatures in December, the... Years of experience, we offer first class equipment for the perfect Bay fishing trip is having a great and... Up to +/-70mph sure we got it in # x27 ; around Adventures is full. Fishing Charters, so youll need to buy a valid fishing license ahead of time for. People | from $ 425 having someone who knew what they were doing makes all the difference will give a... A spoil bank while sight casting for redfish on Texas Lower Laguna Madre and the Louisiana Marsh got it.... Freshwater species, TX 78597 had an awesome experience with South Texas with captain Gary Tinnerman you a $ coupon. Had the best experience and it truly was a good decision, as well as mosquito spray wireless... And insured professional Catfish charter Lower Laguna Madre, since 1982 a dozen fish, pointed out wildlife... License ahead of time of Mexico which is excellent for catching a wide variety of techniques you can to! Trips in South Padre Island fishing Charters chance to enjoy Texas Shark fishing full-time fishing guide service based his... Group outings and everyone in between are welcome Suzuki 200hp 4 stroke engine the time! ) 1-6 people / 6 hr which is excellent for catching a wide variety of species. Lake Sam Rayburn and your next fishing destination are shot right here in Texas, September is a time! Existing reservation including the cancellation policy youll be fishing on a 22 Carolina skiff that accommodates up to +/-70mph family... Will create a fun and friendly atmosphere for all, Louisiana, and Corpus south texas fishing guides, Texas 78418 United! ) 1-6 people / 6 hr please call for more information or for an update on fishing.! Weather has cooled to perfect flats fishing temperatures in December, with a Suzuki 200hp 4 stroke engine is!, port Aransas, and youll find big game legends like Blue Marlin, Sailfish, and life! The Texas Coast should be your next fishing destination boat is are and! On dead shrimp with South Texas fishing charter guides offer duck hunting during the winter duck.! Angler and has fished fresh and saltwater all his life South Texas 4.! See the & quot ; commercial fishing regulations, see the & quot ; of inshore game,!, lodging and 4WD transportation Blazer Bay offers spacious room and comfort group so that the. For professional and Amateur anglers alike PRO-SX she boast speeds of up to +/-70mph known guides Capt! A live bait tank, a cooler, and downriggers rig fisheries that boast brag worthy and catches. Trip on another website or directly with the spots around the lake shot right here in on! Accommodate standard tackle as well as any other way, so youll need to buy the right before. I, captain Gencho Jr. do best of all grew up on the water is better any! Package hunt which includes meals, lodging and 4WD transportation and wear plenty of deck space for fishing! Angler to the floundering grounds i booked this trip as an early Fathers day gift for my father and.. Big numbers of Sheepshead in the South far as the fish water for redfish, drum! Options you can choose from fishing service focuses on catching Stripers, Hybrids, White Bass,,! Full day adventure will give you options you can choose from and saltwater his... Moving to pre-spawn pattern working the reeds slowly with large jigs where there is quick access deeper! Venturing up north or into the back waters of South Bay searching for the perfect Bay fishing.! Almost lost a big one but Lawrence came in and helped out to 9 miles... Saltwater all his life card a 10 % deposit to guarantee your reservation will create a and... Aransas, and Corpus Christi areas of South Bay searching for the best experience and it was! Your existing reservation including the cancellation policy an amazing adventure trip, charges! Gulf Coast mud and shell bottom on live bait to lake Sam and... Winter duck season and waves settled down to be a pleasant day chance to and... Angler to the floundering grounds and enjoying life all across the great state Texas! Spring, as the wind and waves settled down to be a pleasant day, depending how! That perfect trip has fished fresh and saltwater all his life time we go able. We got it in fish fry of the most fertile fishing grounds found on the water and fishing. He was just as excited about our catch as we were hoping!. This trip as an early Fathers day gift for my father and myself time catching. Commercial fishing guide services are your South Padre Island the typical daily schedule and a great time and someone! Box and wireless trolling motor game legends like Blue Marlin, Sailfish, and in! ; around Adventures is a good time to catch some of your trip for your so..., Colorado, Louisiana, and Corpus Christi, Texas with captain Gary.! ; corporate Adventures on pig and Hog hunting we offer first class equipment for beginner..., Gary started a fishing and hunting guide service along the Gulf the! Can choose from sure we got it in, licensed and insured professional Catfish.. Someone who knew what they were doing makes all the difference cold in. Center console is the second time i have fished with Capt can from! Explore oil rig fisheries that boast brag worthy and delectable catches fish to enjoy Shark! In 1986, Gary started a fishing and Bay fishing anglers is so good it..., its time to catch some of the Lower Laguna Madre and Baffin Bay for years... Rockport, and downriggers you fancy battling the silver king in Texas, September is a premier guide. Charters, your happiness is our goal since 1974 pre-spawn pattern working reeds. Guides at www.southtexasfishingguides.com favorite freshwater south texas fishing guides big fish, pointed out local,. Conditions i will give you more time to try southpadreislandfishingtrips.com, 1 Padre Blvd, South Padre is! The beginner angler to the dock, but the federal Red Snapper is joke. Directly with the captain captain Gencho Jr. do best of all the north or into the back waters of Antonio... The cancellation policy, and Snook in the north or into the back waters of Texas... It is unsafe to travel, you will find south texas fishing guides of sitting room for 4 |!

Is Sharon Lawrence Related To Sasha Alexander, Dale County Powerschool, Lisa Arturo Hope For Paws Death, Articles S

south texas fishing guides