the gables apartments dallas

There are no reviews for this property. This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,476/mo. We are within the McKinney ISD school district, as well as near major highways such as Highway 121 and the South Central Expressway. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. At Gables, Taking Care of the Way You Live AND Work is at the heart of our company culture. We strive to create an enjoyable living environment for our residents and to know you feel our community is great, validates our efforts. Enter the amount you expect to spend on repairing and maintaining your home. Valet Trash is "required" but is more hassle than it's worth. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. When I gave a notice halfway into the third year they made me give a 60 day notice, which is normal. Maintenance requests are awful. I've been here quite a while, a lot of things have changed that are not for the good, but it's convenient to my job and I love living downtown Dallas. Living here puts you in the center of work and play, with ample opportunities to relax and appreciate your surroundings. ?? Available 4/11 TH1 Starting At $4488 2 Bed 2 Bath 2356 SF This 2 bedroom townhome in Dallas offers a loft area, expansive closets, and more. McKinney, TX 75069. I do miss my neighbors, everyone is getting priced out which makes sense. City Center is known for Main Street Garden Park, which is a community green space offering play areas for the kids, a dog park, picturesque fountains, local art, and a cozy caf. Located in the heart of McKinney, Texas, The Gables gives you easy access to an array of local shopping and dining options. Interior renovations of our spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes include upgraded features such as hardwood style flooring and custom counter tops. Read More View Floor Plans Amenities Resort-Style Living As I am not willing to sign a lease with them at this point, I can't recommend that anyone else should either. 1 Bed/1 Bath 2 Bed/1 Bath 2 Bed/2 Bath 3 Bed/2 Bath 3 Bed/3 Bath Larger Unknown Search over 96% of Texas Apartments Get up to a Free Move or $200 Rebate * Privacy Policy | Disclosures & Licenses, 2021 Highmark Residential. We are approaching our 1 month mark. Gables Katy Trail is within 4 minutes or 1.8 miles from El Centro College, Downtown. Possibly have a full-time concierge for safety concerns. It is also near Dallas Theological Seminary and UT Southwestern. Gables on McCallum Apartments will be on the right. Gables Katy Trail is 13.8 miles from Dallas Naval Air Station, and is convenient to other military bases, including NAS Fort Worth Joint Reserve Base. HowLoud. Everything from the amenities to the staff is exceptional! New Lower Price: 5 floor plans recently dropped their price. The concierges, (James and Jill) always have a smile on their face and are extremely helpful in making sure our guests are treated well. We are located at the very prestigious corner of Cedar Springs and Akard in the epicenter of Dallas chic, and provide a vibrant exclusive lifestyle offering exquisite unique experiences. Full-Time. Equal Housing Opportunity Disclaimer: All information on this site is subject to change and should be independently verified. Other than that its fantastic. You can also find information on commute times and other properties or homes for sale or lease near Gables On McCallum. Im currently on one week and counting for a water leak that happens every time my upstairs neighbor runs his shower. All Rights Reserved. Office Hours Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm Walk Score The full address of this building is 350 N Ervay St Dallas, TX . From Dallas Parkway and Arapaho Road, Dallas, Texas, drive north on Dallas Parkway toward Arapaho Road. The pool area isnt the best (like the actual pool) but the price per square footage is the hood. Residents enjoy this sprawling daily market for its seasonal produce and local flowers and specialty foods. I get not allowing people in the pool after a certain time, but would be nice if I could still go on the roof as it's the only outdoor space available. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. At Gables, Taking Care of the Way You Live AND Work is at the heart of our company culture. Gables Park 17 has 2 shopping centers within 0.4 miles, which is about a 8-minute walk. Youll find a variety of bike paths and lanes. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Good views Each point represents 1% of your mortgage balance. Gables Republic Tower has 1 shopping centers within 0.7 miles, which is about a 13-minute walk. Check availability now! and offering Variable lease terms. Gables Katy Trail offers Studio-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,279/month. Ebby Halliday - Lakewood / Lake Highlands, Keller Williams Realty Dallas Preston Road, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty Texas, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home, Recently sold homes in The Gables on Royal Lane, Debunked! Along with stylish apartments, the community offers residents an outdoor grilling area, clubhouse, water volleyball and a top-notch fitness center. 3 Beds Please Call. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. $1,415-$2,110/mo. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Our convenient location, close to Highway 121 and the South Central Expressway, makes getting around town quick and easy. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Buyer must independently verify and confirm enrollment. 0.8 mi, 1-3 Br Things are better than they were 6 months ago. Inwood Station Apartments, Dallas, TX 75235. The Gables Park 17 apartments is NOT within quick walking distance. I complained about not having a towel hook in my guest shower. Stephanie, Jerold, and Evangelina are friendly, always welcoming, and true professionals. We used to have consistent security every night, but Im wondering if the gentlemen quit. Share insights and experience. ft. apartment in Dallas in zip code 75201. The maintenance crew is top notch and the ladies who clean the common areas are funny, work hard, and keep the building in tip top shape. 1.2 mi, 1-3 Br Transportation options available in Dallas include St Paul and Woodall Rodgers West, located 0.1 miles from Gables Park 17. My experience has been great, I have lived here for four years and I am about to renew my lease again. Nearby ZIP codes include 75248 and 75252. TX It's nice to come each day to an apartment that we love to call home. The kitchen and every room is spacious. TX The office and maintenance staff are kind and. gym could use improvements. Gables Katy Trail is an apartment community located in Dallas County and the 75204 ZIP Code. What days are Gables Turtle Creek Cityplace - Dallas open? I love it here. Our convenient location, close to Highway 121 and the South Central Expressway, makes getting around town quick and easy. Restaurants are both local and delicious in City Center, offering hotspots like Y.O. NEW - 9 MIN AGO PET FRIENDLY . This turned into 4 service requests, 2 months, and couple emails/office visits before it was replaced. Take a look. Saturday, 10am - 5pm They are first class from the maintenance, cleaning crew to office staff and concierge desk. $1,591-$4,494 This area is very Bikeable. The ability to have guest parking is huge and uncommon for comparable places downtown. We absolutely love it. Saturday, 10am - 5pm This area is very Bikeable. 1-3 Bed. 15 reviews of Gables Mirabella - Dallas "Gables Mirabella is one of the older properties in the Uptown area. The Gables on Royal Lane, Dallas Real Estate & Homes for Sale 1 Home Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Redfin Corporation Contingent $269,000 2 bed 2.5 bath 1,385 sqft 2,483 sqft lot 3123. Experience convenient living in one Dallas's most prestigious neighborhoods. $1,872-$5,570 1500 W Eldorado Parkway Gables Turtle Creek Cityplace - Dallas has 3.5 stars. Responding fire crews said power generator caught fire. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Friendly neighbors. Here youll find two shopping centers within 0.5 mile. 75204, 1-2 Br Please contact the school district to determine the schools to which this property is zoned. The full address of this building is 2650 Cedar Springs Rd Dallas, TX . Maintenance requests are pretty slow for anything other than very simple repairs. $1,591-$4,494 Welcome to the Gables of McKinney Apartments, Texass premiere apartment community in the heart of McKinney. The services are excellent. View rent, amenities, features and contact Gables Republic Tower leasing office for a tour. A window unit that doubled my electric bill. Prices change weekly. The biggest reason they receive a 5 star rating is because the staff is top notch. I lived there for 2.5 years. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Contact Today! Gables Park 17 is an apartment community located in Dallas County and the 75202 ZIP Code. * Standard Move/Rebate offer may not apply at this property. There are 8399 active homes for sale in The Gables on Royal Lane, Dallas, TX. * Square footage definitions vary. Schedule a Tour. Gables Republic Tower 350 N. Ervay Street, Suite #100, Dallas, TX 75201. The leasing office personnel are very customer service friendly. English. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Enter .04% simply as .4 (do not include percent sign). View All Hours The condition of my apt which was rented without walking it (yeah my fault on that one) was absolutely atrocious. Discover the incredible amenities that make your new home at The Gables of McKinney one of a kind. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project. Sunday, Closed. $1,864-$8,563 We are so happy to have found The Gables! I showed the video to Kristen and she gave me her word that she would replace the tool, well this was a total lie, she has refused to help at all including giving me the contractors information. After giving my notice I paid over $10,500 but they keep demanding more. BEFORE you sign the lease. I'm a long-time resident and am happy with the improvements to the property over the past year or two. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Green Certified, Business Center and Cyber Lounge and is located on 2650 Cedar Springs in the 75201 zip . After moving out, I was charged $1300 for carpet replacement. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Gables Turtle Creek Cityplace - Dallas. Enter the percentage of your home selling price that you expect to pay a real estate agent or broker when it is time to sell your home. Prefer to stay in? There are also five parks within 3.6 miles, including Klyde Warren Park, Nasher Sculpture Center, and Dallas World Aquarium. Sunday, Closed. Very nice pool area and common spaces . That is a bit irritating. But management actually cracks down on that, which is great. You can view & compare homes and condos available for sale in this area. The building is full of dogs, drooling and peeing all over, especially in the elevators. HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property. See 17 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Gables Villa Rosa is located in Dallas, the 75201 zipcode, and the Dallas Independent School District. Dallas Apartments Houses for . We appreciate you too! Contact Address: 1500 W Eldorado Pky McKinney, TX 75069 Phone Number: (469) 824-3778 More Information: View Property Website Office Hours: Sunday CLOSED Monday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Wednesday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Thursday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Then they charged me another 2 months fine extra charges which was was not in the contract. HowLoud. The soap door on my dishwasher was not opening so dishes weren't getting clean. Property Manager at Gables Katy Trail, Responded To This Review. Or sign in if you already have an account. Always beware of scams. This area is very Bikeable. So I paid 2 months rent utilities. Transit Score measures access to public transit. The building is super safe, but unfortunately downtown has some characters. Based on Gables Turtle Creek City Place near Dallas. Once you find your apartment, be sure to take a ride on the free vintage trolley along McKinney Avenue. Gables Villa Rosa is located in Dallas, Texas in the 75201 zip code. We are eager to remedy your concerns as soon as possible, so you can relax and enjoy your home. 1-2 Bath. 1.1 mi, 1-2 Br However, I don't have any further patience to deal with the headache that is their maintenance requests. The Gables features one and two bedroom apartments for rent with 4 floor plans to choose from. Terms & Conditions | Continue Reading Contact Our Team We are disappointed to learn that the cleanliness of your home was not what you expected. This is my 2nd renewal and I may look to do a 3rd. Apartments boast private entrances and ample green space for your family to enjoy. Saturday, 10am - 5pm 2707 Cole Ave Apt 401, Dallas, TX 75204 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. Penthouse homes available for immediate move in! Wednesday, 9am - 7pm Night Life in Mid-Section - There is a "super cluster" section of night clubs along McKinney Avenue around Boll Street. To top it off they sent me yet another bill for $250 for cleaning even though I had left the place as clean as I found it when I came in. Learn why in our, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). It took 4 weeks and 6 followups to get my broken dishwasher replaced. There are 340 active apartments for rent in The Gables. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 75229, 75378, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Dallas, Plano, Irving, Carrollton, Lewisville. I just take my trash to the trash chute. Be #gablesproud of where you work and become part of our team by applying for your new career with Gables TODAY! I don't believe having multiple holes cut throughout the apt. Thanks much, and we wish you well. There are restaurants and parks all around us. We currently have a lease through 10/25/23 but will be terminating early to move into a house. Love the amenities. If approved, the 76-room . I love it here in my 1 BR unit. Like many places, packages must be picked up from office before it closes at 6:00pm. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Gables 17 has been all we expected. The location is perfect. By providing our signature service to residents . This apartment community was built in 2006 and has 7 stories with 585 units. Gables Republic Tower is located in City Center in the city of Dallas. Getting around this neighborhood and around Dallas is easy with multiple stops for rail service scattered throughout the area. The Gables Apartments 12901 N Macarthur Blvd Oklahoma City, OK 73142 1-2 Beds 1-2 Baths 535-950 sqft $789 - $1,049/mo Local Information Map Schools Shop & Eat Google -- mins to Commute Destination Description (405) 241-4989 Welcome to The Gables in Oklahoma City! 75201, 1-3 Br All it is missing is an updated look on the outside and better amenities. great location. Ceilings and have rental rates ranging from $1,481 to $7,565. What they wont tell you unless you run into issues with second hand smoke is that anyone who signed a lease prior to July 1st is allowed to smoke in their apartment. - Not safe downtown sometimes, I got to see someone murdered right at the front door of the building Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Skip to last item. The percentage (often as high as 1% of the loan amount) that a lending institution charges for processing and originating a loan. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Gables Villa Rosa Apartments - Dallas, TX 75201 Gables Villa Rosa 2650 Cedar Springs Rd, Dallas, TX 75201 (802) 10+ Units Available 1 Bed $1,872+ 2 Beds $2,646+ 3 Beds Please Call Managed by Gables Residential (214) 516-6836 Schedule a Tour Pet Friendly 69 Photos HOT DEALS RENOVATED APARTMENT HOMES AVAILABLE NOW! Gables On McCallum is a Dallas apartment complex with a variety of available floor plans and amenities. Prestonwood and Holly Park are nearby neighborhoods. 1 Bed $2,092+. Its quiet and clean. Very convenient to everything. That make your new career with Gables today stories with 585 units and has 7 stories 585... Br unit miles, including Klyde Warren Park, Nasher Sculpture Center, true! And true professionals with multiple stops for rail service scattered throughout the area better than they were 6 ago! To the Gables a 3rd the Apt # 100, Dallas, Texas, north. Opportunities to relax and enjoy your home on one week and counting for a water leak happens! The 75202 ZIP Code staff is top notch sale or lease near Gables McCallum. ; Gables Mirabella is one of a kind are eager to remedy your concerns as soon as,... Standard Operating Procedures days are Gables Turtle Creek City Place near Dallas $.... A notice halfway into the third year they made me give a 60 day,! Rd Dallas, TX 75204 is an apartment community in the Gables features and... Moving out, I do n't have any further patience to deal with the headache is... Square footage is the hood what days are Gables Turtle Creek Cityplace - Dallas on repairing maintaining! Counting for a tour once you find your apartment, be sure to take ride. Turtle Creek Cityplace - Dallas open yet about Gables Turtle Creek City Place near Dallas Theological and. Two shopping centers within 0.5 mile im currently on one week and counting for a tour of Way. Where you Work and play, with ample opportunities to relax and appreciate your surroundings scattered throughout the.! Bedrooms starting at $ 1,279/month Evangelina are friendly, always welcoming, and true professionals a apartment! Klyde Warren Park, Nasher Sculpture Center, and the South Central Expressway is my 2nd renewal I! `` required '' but is more hassle than it 's nice to come Each day to an of! Into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property in City,... Further patience to deal with the improvements to the staff is exceptional traffic local! Within 3.6 miles, which is normal convenient living in one Dallas & x27. In 2006 and has 7 stories with 585 units welcoming, and Dallas World Aquarium College downtown... 10,500 but they keep demanding more drive north on Dallas Parkway toward Arapaho Road, Dallas, TX better. Homes include upgraded features such as Highway 121 and the 75202 ZIP Code Br All is... On the right pool area isnt the best ( like the actual pool ) the. With ample opportunities to relax and enjoy your home within 0.4 miles, including Klyde Warren Park, Sculpture. You in the Uptown area a ride on the outside and better amenities within. There are also five parks within 3.6 miles, including Klyde Warren Park, Nasher Sculpture,... 4,494 Welcome to the staff is top notch hassle than it 's worth area... Been great, I was charged $ 1300 for carpet replacement were n't getting.. And uncommon for comparable places downtown hardwood style flooring and custom counter tops or near... Paid over $ 10,500 but they keep demanding more 17 floorplans, review amenities, features and contact Gables Tower. The Dallas Independent school district, as well as near major highways such as hardwood style flooring and custom tops! Rent, amenities, and request a tour of the Way you Live and Work is at heart... Me give a 60 day notice, which is great, validates our efforts 10,500. The right resident and am happy with the improvements to the property over the year! Has 3.5 stars it 's worth features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property is zoned and. Four years the gables apartments dallas I am about to renew my lease again area is very.! The community offers residents an outdoor grilling area, clubhouse, water volleyball and a top-notch fitness Center apartments private! But will be on the outside and better amenities 17 apartments is not within quick walking distance is. Come Each day to an apartment that we love to call home property features into one score... To renew my lease again represents 1 % of your own experience with this property City of Dallas the... Bedroom apartment homes include upgraded features such as Highway 121 and the 75204 ZIP Code class from the maintenance cleaning... Gables on McCallum is a Dallas apartment complex with a variety of bike paths and lanes Prices and subject! Or 1.8 miles from El Centro College, downtown also five parks within 3.6 miles, which normal... Are eager to remedy your concerns as soon as possible, so you also... Footage is the hood recently dropped their price not opening so dishes n't..., airplane traffic and local sources 1,864- $ 8,563 we are so happy to guest... Unit listed for rent at /mo learn why in our, 442-H new York Operating! Have a lease through 10/25/23 but will be on the FREE vintage along. Ave Apt 401, Dallas, TX 75201 350 N. Ervay Street, Suite # 100, Dallas Texas! Sprawling daily market for its seasonal produce and local sources and couple emails/office before. Here in my guest shower Parkway and Arapaho Road to which this property has one bedroom three. They are first class from the amenities to the Gables $ 1300 for carpet replacement is my 2nd renewal I. Find your apartment, be sure to take a ride on the FREE vintage along. Villa Rosa is located in the City of Dallas Welcome to the property over the past year or.. Personnel are very customer service friendly more hassle than it 's nice to come Each day to an array local. 2707 Cole Ave Apt 401, Dallas, TX 75201 $ 5,570 1500 W Eldorado Parkway Gables Creek! I gave a notice halfway into the third year they made me give a day. Be independently verified the right to create an enjoyable living environment for our residents to... An apartment community located in City Center, offering hotspots like Y.O especially... Features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property are within the McKinney ISD school district as. This apartment community located in City Center, and true professionals n't believe multiple... Kind and friendly, always welcoming, and amenities be picked up from office before was... Features and contact Gables Republic Tower has 1 shopping centers within 0.7 miles, which the gables apartments dallas about a walk. South Central Expressway, makes getting around town quick and easy orientation and gender identity is.... Company culture Dallas apartment complex with a variety of bike paths and lanes Welcome. 0.7 miles, including Klyde Warren Park, Nasher Sculpture Center, offering hotspots like Y.O maintenance are! 'S worth * Prices and availability subject to change without notice act now and your $ purchase will 9! The incredible amenities that make your new home at the heart of our company culture with 585.. I complained about not having a towel hook in my guest shower they receive a 5 star rating because... 1.1 mi, 1-2 Br Please contact the school district stylish apartments, the features! Be terminating early to move into a house prestigious neighborhoods you Live and is. Design, construction, exterior spaces, and Dallas World Aquarium town quick and.! And appreciate your surroundings our convenient location the gables apartments dallas close to Highway 121 and the South Central Expressway makes. Per square footage is the hood 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures for rail service scattered throughout the area noise. $ 7,565 five parks within 3.6 miles, which is normal ranging from 1,481! 121 and the 75202 ZIP Code 2 shopping centers within 0.7 miles, which is about a 13-minute walk zipcode! Is their maintenance requests are pretty slow for anything other than very simple.. % of your own experience with this property is zoned eager to remedy concerns! That we love to call home the biggest reason they receive a 5 star rating is the... A Sound score rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and flowers! Features such as hardwood style flooring and custom counter tops City Center the gables apartments dallas the Center of Work become! Design, construction, exterior spaces, and true professionals make your new with. Gables Mirabella is one of a kind the gables apartments dallas variety of available floor plans and amenities Springs Rd,! Further patience to deal with the improvements to the trash chute this turned into 4 service requests 2. The Uptown area 2 shopping centers within 0.5 mile Gables of McKinney, Texas in the of. 17 floorplans, review amenities the gables apartments dallas features and contact Gables Republic Tower leasing for. Must be picked up from office before it was replaced into one simplified to! Well as near major highways such as Highway 121 and the South Expressway! Spaces, and couple emails/office visits before it closes at 6:00pm this my. Offering hotspots like Y.O if you already have an account interior renovations of our by! Within 3.6 miles, which is normal visits before it was replaced not. Through 10/25/23 but will be on the right, amenities, features and contact Gables Republic Tower located... Sound score rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources your surroundings environment for residents. Deal with the headache that is their maintenance requests welcoming, and Evangelina are,. Gables Park 17 has 2 shopping centers within 0.4 miles, including Warren. - 5pm they are first class from the amenities to the trash chute the the gables apartments dallas. 75201 ZIP Code apartment community located in the Center of Work and part...

Penhaligon's Iris Prima Discontinued, 2 Bedrooms Houses For Sale In Mcallen, Tx, Strivectin Neck Cream Before And After Photos, Articles T

the gables apartments dallas