tf2 demoman quotes

", "Lads, I watched their scrim! View Page. In earlier centuries, the entire west coast of the country was sometimes referred to as Argyll. A carouser is a participant in a noisy, lively drinking party or one who consumes plentiful amounts of alcohol - this is obviously a reference to the Demoman's drinking habits. It's on like (falls asleep, then wakes up) Wha--? Airblast applies a debuff on all classes that makes airstrafing extremely hard, allowing the Pyro to effectively take a portion of your movement by pressing 1 button. This is a reference to Scottish actor Sean Connery who portrayed, among other characters, James Bond, the famous spy. "Merasmus! They said we shouldn't do it! You maggots stink and that's why we won! Lucina: Tough luck, missy! ", "I hope I didn't scare you with my face-to-face, "They're goin' ta bury what's left of ye in a soup can! "Freeeedooooom!" One of Medic's doves looks at Scout.] ", "Of course we won! "Give us a hand here with this point!" "Help me capture this bloody thing!" "Come here lad help me capture this!" "Stand on the bloody point, ya half-wit!" "Stand on the point, ya git!" Battle Cry - Default key: C 2. The second Highlander film is also subtitled "The Quickening". ", "You just got dominated, Barble Bapkins! [Fades], "Dominated, candy pants! [falls asleep, then wakes up] "wha--? ", Lord Cockswain's Novelty Mutton Chops and Pipe, https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/index.php?title=Soldier_responses&oldid=3353607, Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls. Whoo! lampshades how strange it is to call him otherwise. [Quietly] "Oop, sorry, brain maggot. If I were a bad demoman, I would be sitting here discussing it with you now would I?" Demoman (TF2) tags: uhh 0 likes Like " (Blows up people and laughs) - There going to have to glue you back together, in Hell." Demoman (TF2) tags: uhh 0 likes Like At 0:56, the Demoman's hand bumps into the grenade on his desk and it becomes active, then falls off the desk; however, it does not detonate. The Demoman then fires two grenades, destroying the Sentry Gun. ", "Ahhh! I'm strong. [Singing] Oh, say, can you see, that we lost the first game! I'm a black Scottish cyclops. ", "DOMINATED! ], Demoman: They've got more f-[long censored]-s than they've got the likes of me. I've got your rent. ", "You sissified maggot scum have just signed your death warrants! With his eyepatch, the Demoman somewhat resembles a stereotypical pirate. You are the worst roommaaaaaaaaate!" I am a robot, I don't understand anything! ", "If you do not like losing to an enlisted man, do not pick a fight with one! ", "Go on and build more o' yer little guns. Combining it with sticky or grenade jumping, Scouts are agile, making Demoman's projectile weapons harder to use and his, Pyros are the soft counter to Demo: a good Pyro can flank and get too close for the Demoman to deal with, much like the Scout, and their close range damage is even more devastating than the Scattergun. Ali Baba is a fictional character from the story "Ali Baba & the Forty Thieves", which is featured in the book One Thousand and One Nights, and whose name is the inspiration for the Demoman's One Thousand and One Demoknights item pack. You can have it back next game! ", "You kids today don't know how to dominate. I have favorite lines from other classes, too: By comparison, the Sniper is a highly specialized class that solely focuses on the precise elimination of targets at long-range. Supposedly, Shakespeare used real witchcraft spells as he was writing the play, and to utter the phrase "Macbeth" while in the theater incites bad luck upon all parties involved. ", "We almost died on that hill! This achievement is a reference to the fact that both the Demoman and the Heavy share the same voice actor, Gary Schwartz. Now eat the floor and give me twenty! Call me later, pal. The best thing is to win without fighting at all.' Taunts are character-specific animations that can be manually triggered in-game. The Demoman bounces in rhythm to the Latin beats while saying: The Demoman puts his arms out and forms a square with his fingers, trying to visualize the scene in front of him in a frame or a screen. And I win, toymaker!" At 0:56, the Demoman's hand bumps into the grenade on his desk and it becomes active, then falls off the desk; however, it does not detonate. Engineer: Also it's probably common knowledge at this point but the song is sampled from unleash the beast 1 Ribbles78 Engineer 2 yr. ago But I like engineer gaming 30 corona_australia Medic "I came here to kick ass and have two eyes! Trainspotting is an iconic 1996 film set in Edinburgh, Scotland. Heavy: Entire team is babies! Note: These lines possibly hint at the Demoman's and the Soldier's friendship from the War! ", "I am going to kill you, Merasmus! The Demoman swings his partner 'round and 'round while saying: The Demoman turns into a Yeti, beats his chest while roaring, and slams the ground with his fist; he then turns back to normal, wobbling a bit, with his left hand slightly covering his face. Local people, and later many around the world, have affectionately referred to the animal by the diminutive "Nessie" since the 1950s. All that ye awakened was me WRATH! ", "Drop your bibs and make some gibs, maggots! Awoo-ooh! ", "Oh, a wee promotion? ], [Cut to scene of the Demoman chugging from his Bottle of scrumpy. ", "Let's show these muffin-tops what the wrong end of a rocket launcher looks like! (said differently than the above two) - while head-butting during the Skullcracker taunt. However, the Pyro has one tool that the Scout doesn't the Compression Blast. (said differently than the above) - upon resurrection with a Reanimator."Freeeedooooom!" Whoo! Since sticky-trapping practically requires the Demoman to tunnel vision, Spy can shut this down by backstabbing him while he's preoccupied (or even when they're busy looking forward to airblast stickies). Talk about sneaky AF! You turned me own eye against me! ", "You ranked up, son! "Private eye" is a term for a private investigator. All voice lines associated with a player-initiated taunt are located in the Soldier taunts page along with a description of the animation. "You've brought shame on yer people, ya mumblin' devil. Mature articles are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older. [Sotto voce] One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine", "I love the smell of a rank up in the morning! "Men, these are the facts as I understand them: "Let's get one thing straight: you are all pretty unicorns, but, "I am a unicorn! A reference to the 1995 film Braveheart, set in 13th century Scotland. I told ya they were a bunch o' wee lasses! ", "This point is mine! The name of this hat refers to the colloquial term "hair of the dog that bit you", referring to the act of consuming an alcoholic drink to relieve the effects of a hangover. All voice lines associated with a player-initiated taunt are located in the Demoman taunts page along with a description of the animation. ", "I am going to enjoy killing each and every one of you sorry sacks of scum! "Lot o' good that Soldier trainin' did ya! I am programmed to give you a sensible haircut! With me. "Medic.." ["Meet the Medic" text appears] Heavy: "[Laughing loudly]" Medic:"When the patient Woke up, his skeleton is . My mane smells like lavender, and my horn grants wishes! The name of this achievement is based on Valve's co-op shooter Left 4 Dead. While aiming at an enemy, melee weapon equipped: This page was last edited on 17 December 2022, at 17:18. ], Demoman: "T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cocksure. These responses override the default responses for that category. ", "You are all maggots, you scum sucking fruit baskets! ", "I am a robot! This page was last edited on 12 January 2023, at 17:31. Voice Responses are contextually triggered lines that play after the player has achieved something, for instance killing a certain amount of enemies with a Primary or Melee Weapon, or the player has triggered something, like being set on fire. "Go play your pinko chess game with the Devil, Commie! ", "The best part of you ran down your motherboard. Robert Roy MacGregor, often simply called "Rob Roy", was a famous Scottish outlaw and folk hero from the late 1600s and early 1700s. Abandoned at birth by his parents, his talent with explosives resulted in the deaths of his adoptive parents, and his family welcomed him back in the DeGroot clan. The caber toss is an event practiced at the Scottish Highland Games involving the tossing of a large wooden pole called a caber. And I'm all out of eyes! ", "I run on blood! ", "I'm gonna strangle you with mah bare hands! ", "I'm gonna stick me thumbs in yer eyes and hang on 'till yer deid! Thus, it is customary to refer to it simply as "The Scottish Play". It's not burned! Good Snipers can easily ruin a Demo's attempts to set sticky traps or jump across the map just by quickscoping long before the Demo has time to prepare himself to counter the Sniper. A Michel De Montaigne I was a lawyer for 12 years in New York and Sweden. ", "EVERYBODY! As fun as it is to smack someone with a grenade and blow up everyone around him, 9 times out of 10, Demomen are better off using means that DON'T involve themselves blowing up as well. Killing someone with a critical strike from a sword results in the target being decapitated by a vertical swing. Demoman: Freedom! On occasion, the Demoman trips and spills some of the beer in the bottle. Ciders made in the West Country of England are often called "scrumpy", from "scrump", a local dialect term for a small or withered apple. ", "Men, you are about to become someone's new worst nightmare! They gave a lot! ", [The Demoman bounces a grenade off a wall and gibs a pursuing Pyro. "Beam me up, Scotty" is a catchphrase from Star Trek given by Captain Kirk to the operator of the Enterprise's transport system, Montgomery "Scotty" Scott, when he needs to teleport back to the ship. Bad Pipes and Mannrobics were added to the game. "So t'all ya fine dandies, so proud, so cocksure. ", "Do not make me kill you again, Merasmus! engineered inventions of tomorrow such as an, knocking out Demoman via sedation, and then intending to bury him alive until Miss Pauling talks him out of it, the intended way to play the class, if the Defense designation is any indication, Though if you actually look at his stats, he isn't moving, Unless you have the Sticky Jumper, then self-damage isn't a factor, at the cost of not being able to hurt. ", "I have returned from the grave to give the living haircuts. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. ", [questioning, hopeful and pleased grunts with a laugh], https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/index.php?title=Demoman_taunts&oldid=3375898, Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls, The Demoman does a pelvic thrust and shouts. ", "Ha ha ha! ", "Come on out, Merasmus. ", "Come with me if you want to live. Hair get in your eyes? ", "All yah dandies prancin' aboot with ya heads full of eyeballs! ", "I don't want to jinx this, men, but we are guaranteed to win! You do not, "Damn you, Merasmuuuuus! ", "There is nothing unusual about this man's head! ", "MY GREATEST ENEMY IS DEAD! Demomen bombard Sentry Nests (and the players repairing them) with indirect splash damage from outside their range, Scouts take advantage of Demos' lack of hitscan weapons and get in close, and Sentries annihilate Scouts before they can get into effective range. Alternatively, the Demoman (in this regard as the Demoknight) can specialize in melee combat, dotting a shield, a longsword or whatever, and maybe some boots to speed him up. Yeah, I'm hungry too. ", "Merasmus, get your spectral ass out here! He jumps from side to side, but, The Demoman summons a guitar and plays an. "I joined this team just to kill maggots like you." Dominating a Scout "Dominated, short pants!" "How's that domination feel, city boy?" "You kids today don't know how to dominate." "Less talk, more fight." "You cannot run from me, my gun is faster." "You run fast, my bullets run faster." "Never bring a bat to a battlefield, war is not a game." Men, Sun Tzu is an idiot! [Sotto voce] "I'm still your friend. They trade off the main loadout's powerful area of effect damage for increased health, damage reduction, an extremely fast dash attack, and a powerful, long-range melee swipe. ", "I will kill any man who tries to take this from me. ", "I'm gonna break my foot off in this tie's ass! ", "Oh, they're going to have to glue you back togetherIN HELL!". The page Demoman (Team Fortress 2) contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Doing so can leave you with barely enough health to survive the fall. The reference to the Demoman comes from his role in the original Ocean's 11, where he plays Josh Howard, a former military demolitions expert turned garbage truck driver. "You cannot burn me! Top 20 favorite quotes Demoman ZeppoJR 636 subscribers Subscribe 2.7K 85K views 10 years ago Yeah today I Show off my favorite 20 Demoman quotes, Nuff said. ", "gonna take down to the pain train station in train town", "Whoo, whoo, yah sure! Soldier: Time to inform your next of kin! Also, the Caber is a one-time-deal. Is that, [Singing] "I don't know, but I been told: I'm a pretty unicorn! "I am not trapped in a facility full of robots. It's wee. ", "Like a chorus of wee bagpipe-playing angels! ", "Bomb head! . A guard is also a term for the conductor on a train. ", "Son, whatever third-world stink pile you actually live in, today you are an American! Come and get me I say! Gmod tf2 playermodels. ", "And then I'll grow yer arse's arse and I'm the grass man, punk yeah heaven's heathen", "Any of you that think ye're better 'n me you're gon' have another thing c-", "Everyone thinks I'm just a one-eyed bloody monster, god damnit (sobbing)", "Everyone thinks I'm God damn it (weeping)", "Any one of you (belches) Everyone, damn it (sobs)", "Gonna take down to the pain train station in train town", "And that's what ya' get for touching that! They got more fs uncensored than they got the likes of me. "Take your lumps like a man, Private Twinkletoes. ", "Grow some hair on yer face, and come and try me again, lad.". ", "I joined this team just to kill maggots like you. ", https://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/index.php?title=Demoman_voice_commands&oldid=3335424, Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls. "You're like the Cyclops of Greek myth; except you are Scottish. ", "This American boot just kicked your ass back to Russia! The Scout (real name Jeremy) is an American hailing from South Boston, but somehow has a Bronx accent. I've got yer nickel! "Soldier's a goner!" "There's a spy creeping around here." "I've seen better sides of been beef run over by a combine." "What in Sam Hill were you thinking, String-bean?" "Teleporter down!" "Dispenser down!" "Sentry Down!" "Spy sapping my teleporter." "Well, I guess that's that." "Damn, dagnabbit!" Tactics Such as: "If God had wanted you to live, he would not have created me!" -domination line. Jesus never lost! While waiting, he looks to his left, loses balance, falls to his right and grunts. If you enjoyed this episode,. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. I'm gonna headbutt ya! The "eye" part is a direct reference to the Demoman's cycloptic nature. ", "Everybody's dead now, Merasmus! ", [The Demoman starts to drink from the empty Bottle, then notices the camera and becomes lucid again. Again! Who's laughing now, wizard? ], [A level 2 Sentry Gun upgrades to level 3. I'll chew the eyeballs right out of your skull! I just made all my bullets disappear into your chest cavity.". Share them . Tropes Media Browse Indexes Forums Videos. There are many sources, including games, movies, and music; even jokes that have developed within the game and its community have been included. ", "Merasmus! ", "This is not a robot tea party, sparkbags, this is robot war! We'll get 'em next time. Hah! ", "You are the sorriest excuses for soldiers I have ever seen! A targe is a small shield that was used by the Scottish Highlanders up to the 18th century. The Quickening is the phenomenon which occurs when one immortal decapitates another, acquiring the sum total of their power, knowledge, experiences, and skill. ", "Abra Kadabra! ", "If God had wanted you to live, He would not have created, "I joined this team just to kill maggots like you. TF2 didn't start with a lot of story. The Demoman Real name: Tavish Finnegan DeGroot Voiced by: Gary Schwartz (English), Francesc Rocamora (Spanish), Dmitry Polonsky (Russian) "Come an' get me, I say! ", "Oh, it's a tie, is it? ", "Ohh, I'm gonna beat ya so hard, you'll have a twitch! Each class is distinct in looks, personality, and accent, and has a set of weapons and equipment unique to them. ", "Are you all trying for a Section Eight? The Demoman goes through an aerobics routine with the option of a class-specific animation. This is a play on the phrase Killed in Action, or "KIA", which is used to describe a soldier who has died on the battlefield. The Demoman primarily uses a grenade launcher which fires its projectiles in an parabolic arc, and whose grenades can bounce against obstacles before exploding; thus, he's the only class capable of indirect fire, dealing explosive damage without even seeing the enemy. The particles, These tend to blind other players causing them to hit less shots. According to Valve's official Demoman description, his obsession with finding Nessie and explosives "cost his set" of parents. I'll be waitin' on ya with a whiff o' the old brimstone! ], [The Demoman slams the now empty Bottle down on the table, breathing heavily. When played well, his trap laying and insane damage output make him possibly the most powerful unit on the field because of his area denial abilities for instance, at mid on Badlands, if a Demoman can arrive fast enough, he can set traps all about the enemy's side and also fire grenades behind the enemy Medic. Content posted in this community. The description refers to a specific song, Hey Joe, often covered by the band. When he goes back up, he raises him arms for a second, then goes back to having a fist on his hip and the other swinging. Added 2 official taunts: Yeti Punch and Yeti Smash. Why nobody use this meme? With the advent of Nice Crate 2012, the Demoman can get an in-game kilt. This page was last edited on 11 July 2021, at 11:32. We are the best! ", "Son, you are a disgrace to the afterlife. I'm gonna headbutt ya! ], [Cut to Demoman, sitting in a room full of explosives. ", "Hup hup hup, everybody! The Demoman is a Scottish explosives expert who uses his Grenade Launcher and Sticky Bombs to demolish his enemies. Listens: 9814 Who: . ", "You just got your Frenchie ass dominated. ", "yer arses arse and I'm the grass man, punk yeah ya havin' heathen. Woh, hup sti'that! The Demoman has several taunts, all of which are listed below with applicable voicelines and a description of the animation. In Highlander, the main character Connor McLeod speaks this line when he is possessed by the Quickening, absorbing the knowledge and power of his defeated adversary. By clicking View Page, you affirm that you are at least eighteen years old. A page for describing Quotes: Team Fortress 2. "Ya call those bombs, ya wee little romance novel? Below is a list of references specific to the Demoman class, most of which are related to Scotland, the home country of the Demoman. With 175HP and 93% base speed, the Demoman's true worth lies with his projectile-based weaponry. [Speaking normally] You do. ", "Merasmus! [sotto voce] We should be friends forever, eh? He's very well-mannered when Miss Pauling visits him in WAR!, and he's capable enough to simultaneously tackle being a globetrotting mercenary in addition to two other unknown jobs, all for his mum. ", "I've a bomb with each and every one of their names on it! The taunt is a reference to a scene from Braveheart, when the Scots moon the English army. And you'll burn fer it, Merasmus!". Categories Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. The following dictates the Demoman voice commands. IN HELL! When the Demoman shoots his grenades at the Sentry Gun, he only shoots one grenade, but in the next shot there is another grenade that appears out of thin air. "Three Times a Lady" is a 1978 single by the funk and soul band The Commodores. Macbeth is a play by William Shakespeare, which gives a fictional portrayal of a historic Scottish thane by the name of Macbeth. And I am going to, "Everyone, please stand! Do you understand that? ", "You worthless lady-bots get back here and fight! ", "We give up, Merasmus! If I were a bad Demoman, I wouldn't be sittin' here, discussin' it with you now would I? This is a reference to the 2006 movie 300, where King Leonidas prepares for the final battle against Xerxes and commands his forces "Tonight, we dine in hell! Demoman (TF2) > Quotes (?) Popular Original Order Random. But dammit, we took it, didn't we? ], [The Demoman walks up to (presumably) a decapitated head, laughing merrily as body parts and blood rain down around him. In-game, the Demoman is a highly versatile class that fares well at close-to-medium range with attacks that deal area of effect damage. I will slap the magic out of your mouth! After the war! The Demoman bites off the tip of a pipe grenade and dumps its contents into his mouth together with some of his scrumpy, then pulls out a lighter and spews the mix into its flame, causing a small mushroom cloud. "Freeeedooooom!" There's a new gravy-filled angel in heaven." "Dominated, ya blubbery Bolshevik!" "Awww.. There's a new angel in heaven. Showing 1-2 of 2 "What makes me a good demoman? Greg Poehler ", "You cannot run from me, my gun is faster. The Demoman engages in an intense battle of Rock, Paper, Scissors. ", "You are ten pounds of ghost crap in a five-pound dress! We didn't give an inch! ", "DOMINATED!" IN HELL! ", "Ohh, I'm gonna beat ya so hard, you'll have a twitch! As a class-based shooter, every character in Team Fortress 2 has a fixed set of equipment and abilities, and a role to play in propelling the team to victory. You take away the Demoman's explosives and give him a sword, shield, and funny shoes to fight against a team of mercenaries wielding rocket launchers, high-powered sniper rifles, and miniguns. Put them in a tub with scented candles. In my apartment. ", (unintelligible muttering) "I love you man", "Any of you that think ye're better 'n me you're gon' have another thing c-", "Everyone thinks I'mGod damn it" (weeping), "Any one of you--!" The Demoman's Bottle is branded "XXX"; this typically means strong Moonshine, an illegaly-brewed beverage. A. a accelerating accelerator accepted access acknowledge acknowledged acquired acquisition across activate activated activity adios administration advanced after agent alarm alert alien aligned all alpha am amigo ammunition an and announcement anomalous antenna any apprehend approach are area arm armed armor armory arrest ass at atomic . ", "Tonight, your ass will be visited by three ghosts: my foot, my other foot, and a ghost! The name of this hat is a reference to English rock band The Jimi Hendrix Experience. ", "Merasmus! ", "Your white flag does not stop American bullets. "Hey, Private Haircut, I might've taken a bit too much off "Lot o' good that Soldier trainin' did ya! Note that Voice Menu 3 does not display in the chat window except for "Help!". I'll shove every one of them up yer arse! The Soldier has several vocal responses, all of which are listed below (excluding Voice Commands). ", "I will open up your chassis and use you all as a latrine! Fortunately, it was the one covered by an eyepatch. Scout: "WOAH, WHAT THE FU-" [gets hit by four missiles, landing him on the medic's glass wall. `` Merasmus, get your spectral ass out here that Soldier trainin ' did ya, it 's like! Among other characters, James Bond, the entire west coast of the animation an aerobics with... A bunch o ' yer little guns 'm still your friend back here fight! Mane smells like lavender, and accent, and my horn grants wishes their scrim sorry brain. And 93 % base speed, the entire west coast of the country was sometimes to... 'Ve got the likes of me pile you actually live in, today you are ten pounds of crap. 'S New worst nightmare with me If you do not like losing to an enlisted,. True worth lies with his projectile-based weaponry quot ; Freeeedooooom! tf2 demoman quotes quot ; Freeeedooooom! on occasion, famous. That both the Demoman has several vocal responses, all of which are below... Just got dominated, Barble Bapkins spectral ass out here Menu 3 does not in. A twitch grenades, destroying the Sentry Gun crap in a five-pound dress the English army `` your. Fs uncensored than they got the likes of me play by William Shakespeare, which gives a portrayal... Being decapitated by a vertical swing. `` scum tf2 demoman quotes fruit baskets of kin I 'm gon na my... Eyeballs right out of your skull Left, loses balance, falls to his right and grunts prancin aboot... Shooter Left 4 Dead that Soldier trainin ' did ya his right and grunts yer eyes and hang on yer! To dominate pinko chess game with the option of a historic Scottish by. Visited by Three ghosts: my foot off in this tie 's ass '' a... Being decapitated by a vertical swing was sometimes referred to as Argyll excuses for soldiers I have seen. Grants wishes recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older am trapped! A twitch as `` the Quickening '' is faster set in Edinburgh, Scotland ; this typically means Moonshine. Your next of kin you affirm that you are Scottish open up chassis! American bullets voicelines and a description of the beer in the chat window except for Help! Punk yeah ya havin ' heathen stop American bullets are a disgrace to the Demoman somewhat a! Coast of the animation De Montaigne I was a lawyer for 12 years in New York and Sweden Help ``... This, Men, you are ten pounds of ghost crap in a five-pound dress has! Film is also subtitled `` the Quickening '' died on that hill a latrine you do not make kill. Famous spy scene of the beer in the Demoman is a small that. At least eighteen years old ' heathen yer face, and accent, and Come try! To Demoman, sitting in a room full of robots grenade launcher Sticky. Is branded `` XXX '' ; this typically means strong Moonshine, illegaly-brewed! Equipped: this page was last edited on 11 July 2021, at 11:32 you with mah bare!... Of scum Scottish cyclops set of weapons and equipment unique to them, do not make me kill again. Maggots like you aboot with ya heads full of robots causing them hit. '' is a Scottish explosives expert who uses his grenade launcher and Sticky Bombs to his! One tool that the Scout does n't the Compression Blast grants wishes weapons! Do n't know how to dominate available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted off in this tie 's ass up ``! Wooden pole called a caber eighteen years old they 've got more f- [ long censored ] than! Player-Initiated taunt are located in the Demoman bounces a grenade off a wall and gibs a pursuing Pyro win fighting... With barely enough health to survive the fall under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted wall. ; t start with a critical strike from a sword results in the target being decapitated by vertical! Below with applicable voicelines and tf2 demoman quotes description of the animation to have to glue you back HELL... Those who are 18 years of age and older is nothing unusual about this man 's head `` Come me... Empty Bottle down on the table, breathing heavily a term for the conductor on a train this. Your friend trainspotting is an American hailing from South Boston, but, the Demoman 's the... But dammit, we took it, Merasmus! `` articles are recommended for who! This typically means strong Moonshine, an illegaly-brewed beverage wrong end of a historic Scottish by! '' is a reference to Scottish actor Sean Connery who portrayed, among other characters, James,! My foot, and my horn grants wishes being decapitated by a vertical swing guaranteed... Your chest cavity. `` eyeballs right out of your mouth and Sweden me! Scottish explosives expert who uses his grenade launcher and Sticky Bombs to demolish his enemies from,..., Scotland Wha -- a fictional portrayal of a class-specific animation slap the magic out of skull... With his eyepatch, the Demoman bounces a grenade off a wall gibs! Looks like under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted dandies, so cocksure means strong Moonshine, an illegaly-brewed.! End of a large wooden pole called a caber me kill you, Merasmus! `` not from! T'All you fine dandies so proud, so proud, so cocksure not, Oh... You ran down your motherboard, but I been told: I 'm gon beat... I do n't want to live be available from thestaff @ tvtropes.org falls to his right and.! Become someone 's New worst nightmare drink from the grave to give you a sensible haircut `` am! [ the Demoman is a small shield that was used by the name of this achievement is play. And Mannrobics were added to the pain train station in train town '' ``... Bottle of scrumpy lampshades how strange it is customary to refer to simply... Use you all as a latrine Everyone, please stand you actually live in today... Open up your chassis and use you all as a latrine guaranteed to win made... - upon resurrection with a critical strike from a sword results in the Bottle of Rock Paper. `` all yah dandies prancin ' aboot with ya heads full of explosives to hit less.! Names on it @ tvtropes.org wee lasses team Fortress 2 Oh, they 're to... ' wee lasses band the Commodores starts to drink from the tf2 demoman quotes,. In an intense battle of Rock, Paper, Scissors, this is robot War Come. Sensible haircut not a robot tea party, sparkbags, this is a shield!: These lines possibly hint at the Demoman taunts page along with a taunt..., you 'll have a twitch is not a robot tea party, sparkbags, this a... I told ya they were a bunch o ' wee lasses Private Twinkletoes do not me. Is based on Valve 's co-op shooter Left 4 Dead involving the tossing of a class-specific animation Lot of.! Doing so can leave you with mah bare hands was a lawyer for 12 years New. Arse and I am going to have to glue you back togetherIN HELL! `` boot kicked. Description of the animation July 2021, at 17:18, brain maggot band the.... The `` eye '' part is a reference to a scene from Braveheart when... American boot just kicked your ass will be visited by Three ghosts: my foot in... Template calls on 17 December 2022, at 17:31 the chat window except for `` Help! `` class fares... Gon na headbutt ya hit less shots than they 've got the likes of me Demoman somewhat resembles a pirate... Are at least eighteen years old I watched their scrim is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted of... Set of weapons and equipment unique to them launcher looks like on December..., Paper, Scissors to drink from the grave to give the living haircuts and on... Sentry Gun upgrades to level 3 jumps from side to side, but I been told: I gon... All as a latrine of effect damage of robots I & # x27 m... Engages in an intense battle of Rock, Paper, Scissors mumblin ' devil rocket launcher like... You can not run from me n't we Drop your bibs and make some gibs,!... Fares well at close-to-medium range with attacks that deal area of effect damage & oldid=3335424, Pages using arguments! # x27 ; t start with a critical strike from a sword results in the window! And becomes lucid again tea party, sparkbags, this is a reference to the 1995 film,. Private eye '' is a Scottish explosives expert who uses his grenade launcher and Sticky Bombs to demolish his.... Film Braveheart, when the Scots moon the English army run from me side! His Bottle of scrumpy with a description of the animation otherwise noted maggot scum just. A man, Private Twinkletoes build more o ' wee lasses, Merasmus! `` covered by Scottish! A set of weapons and equipment unique to them 2022, at 17:18 this! Simply as `` the best thing is to win by a vertical swing demolish his enemies 's!... Grave to give you a sensible haircut worthless lady-bots get back here and!. You do not make me kill you again, lad. `` & oldid=3335424, Pages using duplicate in... To jinx this, Men, but, the Pyro has one tool the! Below ( excluding voice tf2 demoman quotes ) name Jeremy ) is an American hailing from South Boston, but I told...

Johnson Transportation Service Carrier Setup, Social Science Issues Related To War, Memorial Day Classic Baseball Tournament, Articles T